I'm Addicted To Forums

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TaTyFan13
I'm TaTyFan13 and I'm addicted to forums. I belong to LyokoLinks, TechLinks(lost 3 passwords), LyokoFreak, LyokoFreaker's Fiction, and Lyoko Connection. I'm TaTyFan13 on all of them. I'm called TaTyFan13 because I joined LyokoFreak (my 1st forum) while listening to Ne Ver Ne Boisia Ne Prosi by TaTy (t.A.T.u.). I've got to go blow some stuff up (not really) blowup

Spearhead
blink

Welcome aboard big grin

King Kandy
I think they have a program for your addiction...

By the way, how come there are so many Lyoko forums?

JaehSkywalker
hi! smile

Impediment
Wilkommen zu KMC.

Kiss your life goodbye.

Dr Flotsam
Originally posted by TaTyFan13
I'm Addicted To Forums

Addicted to forums eh?, I recommend a psychiatric exersise.
You must constantly carry around one of those "knapsacks". Containing one lead weight representing each forum you belong to, the weight will undoutbly be unbearable but only when you cancel membership to one of your forums can you be allwed to experiance the relief of the removal of even one weight, you remove one weight for each forum that you quit.

That will be $25 for the session

Fire
Just enjoy yourself and no need to listen to this 'advice'

Dr Flotsam
Originally posted by Fire
Just enjoy yourself and no need to listen to this 'advice'

Excuse me, but I see no MD from Oxford on your wall.

Fire
yea so? I don't claim to have one either so what's the problem? You think anyone here actually believes you have an MD from Oxford?

Dr Flotsam
Your responses are akin to the lackluster taste of the pta de l'eau 52

Krone
i think your a lieing *** big grin

Dr Flotsam
Hostility is the calling card of a weak intellect.

Krone
Noooo insulting me where it hurts. I'd be more impressed if you jumped through a a large ring and did a turd on your own head.

Dr Flotsam
Reading your post puts me off my Goose liver patte, please refrain from such vulgarity in the near future......although that may be asking for a miracle.

Krone
I no! dont you love toilet humour! Well do ya? Flottsy baby

Dr Flotsam

Krone
Telephone card.... I didnt realise that Toilet humour was actually a telephone card... learn something everyday.

Cheers Flotsy

Dr Flotsam
You're welcome. And I'd thank you to refer to me as "Doctor".

Krone
Kk will do Doc' Flotsy

Dr Flotsam
kk?

ToMacco
I'm addicted to alcohol.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Dr Flotsam
kk?
Perhaps that's me...

In which case, I must advise you to stop making an ass of yourself.

CHR15_W
Hello and welcom... Have a Merry Christmas

Dr Flotsam
Originally posted by King Kandy
Perhaps that's me...

In which case, I must advise you to stop making an ass of yourself.

Sir, I must inform you that a patron of Oxford and Yale who left with an MD, fluent in French, Spanish and Latin, went on to be a successful psychiatrist in possesion of a mansion and a vintage 52 Packard is anything but an "Ass".

Dr Flotsam
Originally posted by CHR15_W
Hello and welcom... Have a Merry Christmas

This shall be a quite joyful Yuletide for me as I will be recieving a
Calabash pipe with a meerschaum bowl, a sweater vest, a velvet smoking jacket with a shawl collar and turn-up cuffs and toggle fastenings with a scarf and copy of "The Interpretation of Dreams"(3rd edition) by Sigmund Freud.

Krone
Sir, I must inform you that a patron of Oxford and Yale who left with an MD, fluent in French, Spanish and Latin, went on to be a successful psychiatrist in possesion of a mansion and a vintage 52 Packard is anything but an "Ass".

I thought you 'had' to leave the mansion.

Though i highly doubt you ever had one

Dr Flotsam
I had to leave my Large mansion mr "Krone". I still am in possession of a mansion, albeit a much smaller one. A picture of it can be located on my profile.

King Kandy
Sir, I must inform you that a patron of Oxford and Yale who left with an MD, fluent in French, Spanish and Latin, went on to be a successful psychiatrist in possesion of a mansion and a vintage 52 Packard is anything but an "Ass". Fine. Nice credentials (If you even have them).

But credentials don't defend you from this huge personality disorder your seem to have.

Bardock42
It's unbelievable how much you fail.

drewbiefan
I am addicted to forums too. Only really this though nowstick out tongue

Scottie
wave Hey and Welcome

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.