Lord Kaan runs the gauntlet!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthsith19
How takes him? He gets full rest (but doesn't heal from injuries)
1. Zule Xiss
2. AOTC Kenobi
3. Glaive
4. Tsui Choi
5. Kit Fisto
6. Darth Maul
7. ROTS Obi-Wan
8. ROTS Dooku
9. Mace Windu (ROTS)

darthsith19
I'd say if he gets past Kit he loses at Maul, but there's a good chance that Kit takes him. Unless Kaan does something impressive in POD I havn't seen anything from him that makes me think he's better than Maul, or maybe even Kit.

Blaxican
Your putting Maul above Aotc kenobi? Whateevr, a lot of peopel agree with you, but I really don't think Mauls THAT good. Hell, I barely put him above Tpm kenobi.

Lightsnake
7 or 8

Darth_Glentract
I'd definately see him getting to 8 as long as Maul doesn't manage to get some bad injury on him that makes him weak enough for Obi-wan to finish him.

Blaxican
You see him getting past Rots kenobi?

Sexyback
I can't see him getting past Obi-Wan, his true talents were influencing others and battle meditation, combat doesn't really seem to be his thing.

jollyjim311
Maul destroys him, if he makes it that far.

zephiel7
Kaan's talent was that he was a charismatic leader. We know almost nothing about him in combat, other than he was deathly afraid of Bane.

He could possibly take them all, but more likely he would get curbstomped by ROTS Obi Wan.

General Kenobl
Kaan was said to be a cowardly weak-willed skill and the primary reason he was Dark Lord is because of his charisma and philosophy. We don't know nothing about him in combat that puts him above Kenobi or Maul.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.