Who is the Scariest horror Character ever?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tyranno-Chris
I want to know what you think. I'll vote for Michael, even though he doesn't scare me. I just think he's the coolest one... what's your opinion?

BroLLy_LsSj
You really like myers huh? hehe
but in Scariest horror Character ever PIN HEAD is the worst.

i Vote 4 pin.

vintageSW77
ill go with the guy out of WOLF CREEK off the top of my head

all the above are too iconic to be considered scary anymore

deathbycorn
Mutants from The Hills Have Eyes remake.

BackFire
Pinhead is very scary, basically the idea of him. In execution, I think Leatherface from the original TCM, he's so damn plausable, you can apply his acts to the real world better than any of the others, imo.

BroLLy_LsSj
Originally posted by BackFire
Pinhead is very scary, basically the idea of him. In execution, I think Leatherface from the original TCM, he's so damn plausable, you can apply his acts to the real world better than any of the others, imo.

Wow boss backfire u really like LETHERFACE and Tyrano Myers , well im then im Jason check my profile :-)!

cropsy_is_god
Mrs Voorhees scares me the most beause she looks like a totally ordinary person and you wouldnt think she could be a murderer.

Wolfie
Originally posted by BackFire
Couldn't have said it better myself.

So to choose between those two, I'll go with Pinhead.

Deano
pinhead.

Impediment
Leatherface, if I have to choose from your list.

I, myself, would say Jaws.

Solo
Pinhead

wuTa
Rosie O'donnell

Mider999
myers is up there if you know how to play the spookyness card just right.

pinhead is one of my favs he ROCKS in comics

BroLLy_LsSj
Hell yeah!

BackFire
Originally posted by wuTa
Rosie O'donnell

Winner.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.