Thanos vs. Classic Juggernaut/Black Adam/Beta Ray Bill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
How would thanos Do against these Three Top Tiers in an all out battle? Bloodlust on. Go.

Battle One, Each side only gets to use physical Force. In BRB's case, He can throw his hammer and use it to blugeon Thanos.

Battle Two, Thanos can blast but no BFR or tech shields and no transmutation. If that would even work on any of these guys.

BA can use his lightning and BRB can use his hammer.

How do these two battle's go? How does Thanos do against Three Top tiers who have Durability near or better than his own? How does he do against three of the very best top tiers?

Howard_Jones
In either of them, Bill and Black Adam are not a factor. It's Juggernaut he's gotta worry about.

Martian_mind
Well bill could BFR him.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
In either of them, Bill and Black Adam are not a factor. It's Juggernaut he's gotta worry about.

Black Adam's Invulnerability is legendary. It survived SBP and it's equal to CM's who survived Imperiex's Tesseract bombs.

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Black Adam's Invulnerability is legendary. It survived SBP and it's equal to CM's who survived Imperiex's Tesseract bombs.

How many times has Despero handled Captain Marvel? Like a rag doll? Virtue and Vice he was smacking top tiers around like little girls. I'm aware of their powers. It doesn't mean they're gonna have better luck.

Evangel94
The only person Thanos would lose against in this battle is "Classic" Juggernaut. "Classic" Juggernaut is a durability monster, and his forcefield and invulnerability protect him from anything Thanos could dish out.

And since Juggernaut can't do much more than punch Thanos, the battle would take quite a long time. Eventually thought, Thanos would drain his reserves or just get sick of fighting a losing battle.

nvrbeenwthagirl
How many times has Despero handled Captain Marvel? Like a rag doll? Virtue and Vice he was smacking top tiers around like little girls. I'm aware of their powers. It doesn't mean they're gonna have better luck.

Despero has actually smacked around multiple top tiers at the same time. and is shown beating the hell out of them and standing over them. Show me Thanos beating the hell out of 3 top tiers and standing over thier bodies. I'm talking about Top tiers known for thier strength.

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Despero has actually smacked around multiple top tiers at the same time. and is shown beating the hell out of them and standing over them. Show me Thanos beating the hell out of 3 top tiers and standing over thier bodies. I'm talking about Top tiers known for thier strength.

That's already been shown to you on more than one occasion. Do you just have a really bad short term memory, or a bad case of denial?

nvrbeenwthagirl
That's already been shown to you on more than one occasion. Do you just have a really bad short term memory, or a bad case of denial?

I haven't seen Thanos stand over Top tiers like that. Show me Thanos Standing over like Thor, Drax, and Gladiator. Or Angry Hulk, Immortal Herc, and BRB and they are actually shown knocked out and beat the **** up and I'll concede. Despero has done more on panel to multiple top tiers than Thanos has.

nvrbeenwthagirl
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.