So it turns out everything about the earth is a lie!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Menetnashté
So my friends it turns out that the earth isn't round........in fact it isn't a box either. In fact, it's 1D a line flat! What keeps us from falling off? A giant ice wall!!! The pictures from space are all lies by the government.
Here is a small example of the everyday conversation of a 'flat earther'
"The truth about plane crashes"

what with all the worlds technology and such we should be able to keep planes in the air right? right?

well we can

planes only really crash for two reasons

1:teorroism

2: the pilot has either intentionally or unintentionally gone off course either through distance or altitude and has expsoed the passengers to the view of the ice wall, the government purposley bring down the planes to keep the conspiracy going

How do you explain survivors of air crashes?

people that survive the crashes are either agents or part of the consipracy, they inform the government that they have seen it and confirm that the plane should be bought down

of course they do not always survive

and of course sometimes people that should die actually live, in this case their brains are either to mashed to remeber anything or they have their memory wiped

(back to me)
Yes, I believe we're all thinking the same thing about now, they're quite mad. But this is but a taste of their extent of madness. Here's the website.
http://theflatearthsociety.org/
just go to the forum

Deano
this is going to far

Emperor Ashtar
This is why information wars do not work, radicals are laways being planted or attributed to the research community.

DraconianDevil
People take this conspiracy thing too far these days.

Bicnarok
A typical old and simple strategy.

Add the rediculous, then bring every other conspiracy into the same boat to redicule everyone.

The sad thing is it works.

Deano
indeed

Laurie
Ludicrous! They do say there's one born every minute...

Magee
rofl some how I have been banned from there forum. wtf.

I don't think anyone could realy beleive that, its just, so... could they? confused

Symmetric Chaos
I think this is the best conspiracy theory I've seenm on KMC.

Deano
and the most stupidest

Darth Brumbo

TRH
My stepfather is a pilot thats insane

Darth Brumbo
I'm telling you guys, this has made my day. Humiliation mixed trying to figure out whatever was going through his head has just cracked me up. laughing lol laughing See you guys tomorrow, and someone PLEASE continue onto this thread.

Menetnashté

Mr Parker
someone please close this thread.

Bicnarok
You only have to stick two sticks into the ground a few miles apart and measure their shadows to realize the earth is an Oblate Spheroid.

Yep commonly thought to be a sphere, the Earth is actually an oblate spheroid. It bulges slightly at the equator and is slightly flattened at the poles, amounting to a difference of about 0.3%

J-Beowulf
Um, I believe this post was satirical in nature.

J-Beowulf
sorry for the double post, but the guys posting that shit on those forums make our local conspiracy theorists look very, very normal.

Man, there are people with some issues out there.

Menetnashté
Originally posted by Mr Parker
someone please close this thread.
Um...why?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.