Batman & Deathstroke vs Daredevil & Bullseye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eclipso
Batman & Deathstroke

vs

Daredevil & Bullseye

jasonk3
Originally posted by Eclipso
Batman & Deathstroke

vs

Daredevil & Bullseye

Damn thats a good one, i go with Batman and deathstroke, cuz batman handeled Bullseye in marvel vs Dc pretty easily, and Stroke should be able to take out DD eventually after hard fought battle.

golem370
Which was already prearranged wins

golem370
I say Deathstroke kills Batman and then the other two.

marvelprince
Hmmm. I see Daredevil and Batman fighting it out for a bit, with a slight edge to Daredevil. Deathstroke (with his superior reaction time) dodges Bullseye's projectiles and counters, taking out Lester. DS helps Buce double team Daredevil (that fight'd still be going on unless Bruce got desperate and tried the sonics). Slade then turns on Bats.

DC team ftw.

SpunkySmurph
I think Bullseye would view Bats as the weaker of the two and go for him. And, with limited difficulty, take him out.

Daredevil and Deathstroke duke it out, with a slight edge to DD, until Bullseye comes along. The two take Slade.

Metalmanx
Batman & Deathstroke

vs

Daredevil & Bullseye

Hm...this is a close one.

Right now, I'll give it a 50/50.

marvelprince
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
I think Bullseye would view Bats as the weaker of the two and go for him. And, with limited difficulty, take him out.

Daredevil and Deathstroke duke it out, with a slight edge to DD, until Bullseye comes along. The two take Slade.

Really not giving Batman any credit here are we. I'm saying he'll own Bullseye or anything but I don't think it'll be with limited difficulty.

braz
Batman and Deathstroke.

Soljer
Deathstroke could likely solo the team. Batman sits on a chair and fantasizes about Nightwing.

leonidas
Originally posted by marvelprince
Really not giving Batman any credit here are we. I'm saying he'll own Bullseye or anything but I don't think it'll be with limited difficulty.

i agree. bats takes out bullseye more than bullseye takes him. and ds>dd.

dc wins the good majority, imo.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by marvelprince

Without PIS, Batman, who lacks superhuman reaction speeds or any sort of precognitive ability is getting hit by Bullseye erm

All it takes is one or two well-aimed shots. And Bullseyes aim is perfect.

Darth Martin
Bats and DS take it.

Eclipso
Originally posted by golem370
I say Deathstroke kills Batman and then the other two.

Aw, come on Deathstroke has his sweet side. Like Bill, he just doesn't show it to many people.

guy222
Batman & Deathstroke

vs

Daredevil & Bullseye

DD/Bullseye ftw

long pig
If DS can keep BE in his line of sight, then BE simply can't hurt him. He won't be able to throw anything fast enough that DS can't slap away. The same can't be said about BE, who just gets shot in the face.

BM beats DD. DS grabs DD's body and proceeds to beat BM to death with it.

Everybody goes home happy.

Martian_mind
Originally posted by long pig
If DS can keep BE in his line of sight, then BE simply can't hurt him. He won't be able to throw anything fast enough that DS can't slap away. The same can't be said about BE, who just gets shot in the face.

BM beats DD. DS grabs DD's body and proceeds to beat BM to death with it.

Everybody goes home happy.

except....you know......the other team.

long pig
Originally posted by Martian_mind
except....you know......the other team.
What do they care, they're dead!

srankmissingnin
I agree with Spunk... so I must be wrong... damn.

Martian_mind
What do they care, they're dead!

but what about Alfred!? he has to clean the bloodstains out of the Batsuit AND cook and clean.....tsk no justice for the little guyhang

long pig
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
I agree with Spunk... so I must be wrong... damn.
Spunk has the "wrong" market cornered.

srankmissingnin
Spunk has the "wrong" market cornered.

Shocking but true... shockingly true, even!

long pig
Truly shocking?

Of course not!

srankmissingnin
Truly shocking, is pushing it too far.

SpunkySmurph
You guys think you're making fun of me, but you don't realize you've spent at least five collective posts talking about me with no pormpting from me. evil face

I declare you both fanboys. Or obsessed haters. You can decide. ermm

srankmissingnin
Is there a third, more flattering option to choose from?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.