opinions on these?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

drewbiefan
I saw these on amazon, all seem quite good. Just wanted some own opinions about themsmile Are they good suspense movies? thrilers, or scary like horrors?

- thirteen ghosts
- Fright Night
- The crow
- The thing
- Identity
- jeepers creepers
- fear
- when a stranger calls

Anyone know what exactly type of movies these are, what theyre like?

deathbycorn
- thirteen ghosts (Good)
- Fright Night (OK)
- The crow (Good)
- The thing (Very Good)
- Identity (Very Good)
- jeepers creepers (Good)
- fear (Thriller, not that good)
- when a stranger calls (pretty crap imo)

dirkdirden
- thirteen ghosts - Scarry movie ok Mathew lilard is the man
- Fright Night - Never seen it sound like a cheesy scarry movie
- The crow - In my top 10 of all time favorite movies
- The thing - didn't watch
- Identity - Suspence movie liked it alot.
- jeepers creepers - Crap utter crap
- fear - No watchy
- when a stranger calls - no watchy.

IMDB.com is friendly.

wuTa
- thirteen ghosts-Horror movie and not a good one
- Fright Night -Never seen it, couldn't tell ya.
- The crow-more of a thriller, and it's a classic
- The thing-Horror and I'm ashamed to admit I never seen it, but heard good things.
- Identity-Thriller/Horror, I didn't get this movie at all, but some people love it.
- jeepers creepers-Horror, lame, could never get into it.
- fear-Never seen it
- when a stranger calls-Never seen it, but it looked corny, and redundant, but it could be good.

drewbiefan
- The crow -
- The thing -
Identity
what are good about these? are they scary to you?
The crow, what is it about?
Also i believe the thing has got good rating.

In Fate's Hands
get the thing, since i could watch that movie a million times and not get bored or it

vintageSW77
forget em all apart from THE THING n FRIGHT NIGHT

Wolfie
Thir13en Ghosts - Fun flick. Variety of ghosts and enjoyable throughout.

Fright Night - Never saw it. Been meaning to.

The Crow - Love it! It's not really a horror. It's a comic book movie, my favorite.

The Thing - To put simply, great.

Identity - Not bad. It's not something you can watch over and over again though.

Jeepers Creepers - Never seen it. Don't plan to.

Fear - Never seen it.

When a Stranger Calls - The original is a snorfest. The first 20 minutes (the actual babysitting part) were good, but the rest was like a boring detective movie. The remake was the first 20 minutes of the first one watered down to fill an entire movie, really lame.

BroLLy_LsSj
- thirteen ghosts=Creepy - Good
- Fright Night=No Comments - Is aight
- The crow=Cool - Watch It
- The thing=Creepy - Good
- Identity=Creepy - Good
- jeepers creepers=Funny 4-me -Watch it
- fear= Go Away - BLAH
- when a stranger calls=Are u 4 reals - THAT WAS TERRIBLE.

dirkdirden
Originally posted by drewbiefan
- The crow -
- The thing -
Identity
what are good about these? are they scary to you?
The crow, what is it about?
Also i believe the thing has got good rating.

The crow is not scarry. Its an action movie where Eric Dravin played by brandon lee watches his wife get vilolently murdured while he can do nothing to stop them. they kill Eric and his wife then he is reborn by the power of love and vengence. He goes on a killing spree and does it to a fantastic sound track. I score it 10/10.

Identity is a suspence movie that has a very cool twist but if I tell you the twist I ruin the movie. Lets just say its a movie that involes a little bit of thinking at the end of the movie and if your not very good at thinking you don't want to watch this movie. But its not really scarry.

BroLLy_LsSj
Originally posted by dirkdirden
The crow is not scarry. Its an action movie where Eric Dravin played by brandon lee watches his wife get vilolently murdured while he can do nothing to stop them. they kill Eric and his wife then he is reborn by the power of love and vengence. He goes on a killing spree and does it to a fantastic sound track. I score it 10/10.

Identity is a suspence movie that has a very cool twist but if I tell you the twist I ruin the movie. Lets just say its a movie that involes a little bit of thinking at the end of the movie and if your not very good at thinking you don't want to watch this movie. But its not really scarry.

Ur damn right JAPANESSE freak , HITOKIRI BATTOUSAI i mean Himura Kenshin nononoo SHINTA!

drewbiefan
i like suspense best, that may help you to know which i should lovestick out tongue not some so talktative without anything going on. theb thing, is it scary?
no one has rated that bad.
buy whichstick out tongue?

deathbycorn
I'd go Identity, The Thing, & 13 Ghosts.

BroLLy_LsSj
Originally posted by deathbycorn
I'd go Identity, The Thing, & 13 Ghosts.

The best 3

drewbiefan
Identity was a movie i wanted actually a while ago. I thought it seemed pretty much like a suspense movie, if not a true horror. But a thriller, so i may actually find that an awesome movie!
I bought changeling, that is not a bad movie.
The thing, is that anything like alien?But i do generally like something with a catch to it, not something fantasytype horror. Something either scary, or jumpy in partsstick out tongue

BroLLy_LsSj
Identity was a movie i wanted actually a while ago. I thought it seemed pretty much like a suspense movie, if not a true horror. But a thriller, so i may actually find that an awesome movie!
I bought changeling, that is not a bad movie.
The thing, is that anything like alien?But i do generally like something with a catch to it, not something fantasytype horror. Something either scary, or jumpy in partsstick out tongue Well little girl , get
Thirteen ghosts
Identity
Jeepers Creepers 1 and the 2.cond .

drewbiefan
LITTLE GIRL mad LOL!

I am not so bothered about it being scary or not, as long as it has some catch to itstick out tongue something that might get your brain wandering toostick out tongue

BroLLy_LsSj
LITTLE GIRL mad LOL!

I am not so bothered about it being scary or not, as long as it has some catch to itstick out tongue something that might get your brain wandering toostick out tongue
mad OKAY ! don't get mad! HA HAHAHA!

drewbiefan
I am not really big grin

Thirteen ghosts, is that not basically just fantasy?

Solo
Out of ten:

- thirteen ghosts - 0
- Fright Night - 4
- The crow - 6
- The thing - 9
- Identity - 3
- jeepers creepers - 3
- fear - 2
- when a stranger calls - Original: 5, Remake - 1

BroLLy_LsSj
I am not really big grin

Thirteen ghosts, is that not basically just fantasy?

Not really.

drewbiefan
Hmm it just seems one of these movies where ghosts seem fantasy like in the movie. By the name of the movie for example, seems a bit silly stick out tongue
Spirits/ghosts can be used as more realistic, shocking in some movies, which is better. Describe the storyline of thirteen ghosts.

BroLLy_LsSj
Well get Identity , and is Based on a true story.

drewbiefan
Ok. Thanks a lotsmile

Tyranno-Chris
I saw these on amazon, all seem quite good. Just wanted some own opinions about themsmile Are they good suspense movies? thrilers, or scary like horrors?

- thirteen ghosts
- Fright Night
- The crow
- The thing
- Identity
- jeepers creepers
- fear
- when a stranger calls

Anyone know what exactly type of movies these are, what theyre like?

The 2006 When A Stranger Calls ruled!

Wolfie
Originally posted by BroLLy_LsSj
Well get Identity , and is Based on a true story. blink

drewbiefan
Wolfie would you say it was a suspense/jumpy movie? I heard many bad reviews on that film. Can you name any other movie thats alike to it?
It it mainly talking, no action, suspense in it? Cause those bore me LOL!

soin2cal
Originally posted by In Fate's Hands
get the thing, since i could watch that movie a million times and not get bored or it
I really hated this movie, i dont think these are my taste at all.

I recently viewed when a stranger calls..it was not bad. However i could have pointed loads of un realistic/poor mistakes in this movie.

NormaBates
Originally posted by Tyranno-Chris
The 2006 When A Stranger Calls ruled!

You are soooo brave to admit to this!! I was too scared to say it in here, i felt the same way about this movie.
Maybe I'm just easily satisfied, i don't know but i actually liked almost all the remakes. (except of the fog remake which was really stupid.) embarrasment

soin2cal
It has so many bad reviews. I cannot believe you didnt notice the amount of faults/poor points to this film. Yea i admit it isnt a bad movie, but the actual theme was more like housesitting rather than babysitting!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.