mp3 related question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

drewbiefan
OK, this might sound quite complicating, so i shall try and explain as bestly as i can.
First of all, as this is associted with computers, i thought it would suit best posting this here.
I use an mp3, often transfer music from my music OFF my computer. I have windos media player and i have some songs on there i would like to add to my mp3. However i do not know all of the artists to them. I do not actually know how i managed to get them off my folders to windows media. Probably as it was related to the same thing.
So basically i want to know how i can put this music from windos onto my mp3, as i use a software called sonicstage for transfers of music but this song i particuarly like is on my windows.

§P0oONY
1.It's called an MP3 Player.
2.It really depends on what type on MP3 player you're using. It could be a simple case of dragging and dropping or you may need to go through a specific program.

dirkdirden
Well the songs on your computer might not be in MP3 format. Yes MP3 is a format not a player. So you might need to convert it but I don't think I want to tell you have so have fun looking it up on google or the vendor website.

El_NINO
Before I help I have a few questions:

1) What kind of MP3 player do you have?
2) You What is the size of your MP3 player?

drewbiefan
Yes it porbably is something simplestick out tongue

You mean this?

It is a sony.
It is 1 GB

Ya i thought that too, like i said i am not having problems in transferring songs, i know how to put music from my folders onto the mp3 easily. I just do not underatand how i can find these songs through my folders (trhe ones that are on windows) it would take me absolutely ages to find the singers to themsmile

§P0oONY
Windows+F

drewbiefan
??

Fire
then you can type in a word of the title and make your computer search for all the files what that word in their name. Or -probably easier- you can have it search all your mp3 files.

drewbiefan
Ya but what do i type inmessed where?

§P0oONY
Originally posted by General Kaliero
This is really, really painful to read.

How long have you had a computer? >.<;;

drewbiefan
me??

I do not understand what you mean when you are typing those programsmessed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.