EVANGEL94's 2nd SLUGFEST SHOWDOWN TOURNAMENT: Typhus vs King Kandy (Vote Now!)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Evangel94
Location Announcement

The Match for "King Kandy vs Typhus" will take place in

In a frozen over with ice, and snow covered New York City.

Perfect Example of the terrain the terrain located here:
http://img489.imageshack.us/img489/2025/ddxn9.th.jpg

Typhus

-Morg
http://www.classicmarvel.com/cast/morg.htm

-War Machine (Parnell Jacobs)
http://www.classicmarvel.com/cast/war_machine3.htm
-Emma Frost (White Queen)
http://www.classicmarvel.com/cast/emma_frost.htm

-Carnage
http://www.marvel.com/universe/Carnage_%28Cletus_Kasady%29
-Deadpool (earth 1036)
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix3/deadpoolvisions.htm

-Classic Deathstroke the Terminator (before becoming immortal)
http://www.titanstower.com/source/whoswho/deathstroke.html
-Boba Fett
http://members.shaw.ca/david.p.z.888/star_wars/boba_fett.html

VS

King Kandy

Herald Choice
Erica:http://www.geocities.com/jhaeman/Comics/spellbo.html

Enhance Meta Choices
Legacy Genis-Vell:http://www.leaderslair.com/legacy/legacy.html
Jack of Hearts: http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/j/jackofhearts.htm

Meta Choices
Beast: http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/spotlight/showquestion.asp?faq=10&fldAuto=57
Demogoblin:http://www.spiderfan.org/characters/demogoblin.html

Street Leveler
Daredevil: http://www.marveldirectory.com/indi...d/daredevil.htm
The Question: http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/q/question.htm

Typhus Write-Up

King Kandy Write-Up

Good luck to both competitors. Let the fight begin!

TricksterPriest
Sorry Kandy. Typhus has the better setup and team. Using Demogoblin is idiotic. That loony takes out everyone who isn't with his unholy crusade and you haven't explained why your team is the exception. Typhus, I have one problem. The War Machine Exo-skeleton might count as prep. Evangel, is that the case? Or is that standard equip?

Evangel94
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Sorry Kandy. Typhus has the better setup and team. Using Demogoblin is idiotic. That loony takes out everyone who isn't with his unholy crusade and you haven't explained why your team is the exception. Typhus, I have one problem. The War Machine Exo-skeleton might count as prep. Evangel, is that the case? Or is that standard equip?

It's not prep, because Tphus specifically chose "War Machine with the exo-armor" for all his matches when Typhus drafted him.

It would only count as prep if Typhus only chose "War Machine" during the draft and then later used the exo-armor. Typhus did not do this.

Evangel94
Here is some additional information regarding Spellbinder. Every little bit helps.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spellbinder_(Marvel_Comics)

Here is also a screenshot of the unchanged page so no one can cheat and edit the powers and abilities section.

http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/2637/spellbindercj3.th.jpg

TricksterPriest
Can I get at least some kind of powers list for Erica? Because I'm seeing a big fat zippo on feats, powers, etc here.

Scoobless
Can I get at least some kind of powers list for Erica? Because I'm seeing a big fat zippo on feats, powers, etc here.

Ditto.

King Kandy
I posted a feat list in my previous fight.

And I'll admit that Demogoblin might not be a good choice. I chose Meta after meta, and ultimatly I was just srounging up anything I could.

I think Typhus mistakenly believes that I'm going to come out guns-a blazing for this fight. Wrongo. His teams far too powerful, stronger then my tam. But like I said in my write up, there are energy traps everywhere that I set up during prep, and I bet a bunch of those can take out his low-tier guys.

I not so stupid that I'd take on Morg with Erica alone. I'm going to, in my final confrontation with him, get as many people attacking him at once as possible. I think Genis and Erica together, maybe Jack of Hearts as well, will be able to beat Morg.

TricksterPriest
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/433707_3-evangel94s-2nd-slugfest-showdown-tournament-king-kandy-vs-b-dot-rob-vote-now

I went to the trouble of pulling out your feats page. And this time, you're not winning. Morg is simply too powerful for Erica to beat. And I gave you a major loophole when you fought Super Sonic. Without that loophole I gave you last time, you would have lost. Unfortunately, Power cosmic is virtually immeasurable and I don't think Erica can de-power Morg. If you produce a few scans, it might help your case. Also, your strat is a bit one hit killish for my tastes. Evangel, is his strat legal?

King Kandy
Also, your strat is a bit one hit killish for my tastes.
Since durability is a facotr, then no.

If Thor punched a street Leveler, it would kill him, but it's not a one hit kill. Because durability is a factor. It's not any different for energy attacks.

Also, Erica stalemated Zxaxz without the conversion rings. Zxaxz conquered a solar system, and could casualy destroy planets, and bring the dead back to life.

That's an indication of how powerful Erica is, that she could match dead even against that guy.

Typhus

King Kandy
If Morg goes on the offensive while your other members are in the bunker, then he'll trigger the traps, and Erica will be allerted, at which point pretty much everyone on my team will come and F*** Morg up.

King KAM
If this is a serious Genis who isnt being a pussy, or poorly written. With his God-like powers??? He lays waste to everyone on the other squad, morg is too slow to keep up with him.

But without going over board on Genis, War Machine and Emma are as good as dead...seriously, nothing war machine has comes close to hurting Genis, and Emma is nothing but a target.

Morg cant take the whole team by himself...or can he?

Scoobless
Originally posted by King KAM
If this is a serious Genis who isnt being a pussy, or poorly written. With his God-like powers??? He lays waste to everyone on the other squad, morg is too slow to keep up with him.

But without going over board on Genis, War Machine and Emma are as good as dead...seriously, nothing war machine has comes close to hurting Genis, and Emma is nothing but a target.

This is Genis from back in the days where he was called Legacy..... he isn't that tough.

King KAM
Originally posted by Scoobless
This is Genis from back in the days where he was called Legacy..... he isn't that tough. he should still be able to take out War Machine and Emma though correct? do to speed and cosmic blasts alone...right?

Typhus
Originally posted by King Kandy
If Morg goes on the offensive while your other members are in the bunker, then he'll trigger the traps, and Erica will be allerted, at which point pretty much everyone on my team will come and F*** Morg up.

The only members of your team who have a chance to do anything to Morg are your e-meta characters, and they'll be in the bunker until the firestorm dies down. War Machine can fly extremely fast, so he will show up quickly and then take over fighting genis and jack. Morg can hold out til he arrives. And once Emma joins the frey - it's OVER. Your stretegy relied too heavily on a single trap, because like you said, my team is more powerful. That trap has failed - check.

Typhus

Don't you think that would make him stronger then e-meta?...

King Kandy
Holy crap, you actualy think that War Machine can take both my E-Metas? If so, you're sadly mistaken.

And also, what makes you think the Erica is outside of the bunker, but not my E-metas. She's not going out without backup.

Legacy can toast War Machine.

King KAM
Originally posted by Typhus
Don't you think that would make him stronger then e-meta?... yeah he is stronger than e-meta

King Kandy
yeah he is stronger than e-meta
Not as Legacy, no. He's just above Jack of Hearts. Just above.

Typhus
he should still be able to take out War Machine and Emma though correct? do to speed and cosmic blasts alone...right?

No, he's e-meta - period. If for some reason Kandy tried to sneak him in when he's really herald+, then his power gets capped so that he doesn't surpass the level's power. And this level's model was none other than "Enhanced meta = war machine". That would make them equals in power, but WM has much more arsenal. Genis is going down.

King KAM
No, he's e-meta - period. If for some reason Kandy tried to sneak him in when he's really herald+, then his power gets capped so that he doesn't surpass the level's power. And this level's model was none other than "Enhanced meta = war machine". That would make them equals in power, but WM has much more arsenal. Genis is going down. Genis still has sheilds and blasts to negate out everything war machine throws at him. all the missles will be detonated before they get there and the bullets are usless, and as for War machine flying fast? Genis is still faster, even if his powers are being capped.

King Kandy
Legacy Genis is no match for any reasonable herald or Herald Level.

But he's more then a match for War Machine.

Evangel94

Genis was drafted in the enhanced meta category. I realize alot of people blatantly tried cheating by sneaking in powerful characters into the lower levels.

Any herald level characters that got snuck into enhanced meta and below get their powers capped at enhanced meta. They are not doing any herald level attacks or powers.

King Kandy, you realize any attempt to sneak in herald level characters into e.meta or below get their power levels severely reduced.

King Kandy
I didn't try and sneak anyone in. Back when Genis-Vell was known as Legacy, his power level was quite definatly E-Meta.

King KAM
Originally posted by Evangel94
Genis was drafted in the enhanced meta category. I realize alot of people blatantly tried cheating by sneaking in powerful characters into the lower levels.

Any herald level characters that got snuck into enhanced meta and below get their powers capped at enhanced meta. They are not doing any herald level attacks or powers.

King Kandy, you realize any attempt to sneak in herald level characters into e.meta or below get their power levels severely reduced. i realize this...but he is still over War Machine...i mean...come on...

Evangel94
i realize this...but he is still over War Machine...i mean...come on...

I specified War Machine as the max power level for the enhanced meta caetgory. Legacy genis-vell will get his power level reduced to whatever lower level necessary for War Machine to pose a serious threat to him. No character drafted into enhanced meta will surpass the category powerset whatsoever.

Typhus
Look, you haven't provided any proof as to how Erica has a snowflake's chance in hell against Morg, and your team is disjointed and weak. I've countered your initial strategy. War Machine is a prime example of an e-meta character and if Genis is that far above him then he's weak herald. With the added support of Emma's mind assaults and illutions Genis will not last long.

EDIT: War Machine is the MAX example of an e-meta character.

King Kandy
i realize this...but he is still over War Machine...i mean...come on...
Precisly so.

King Kandy
I specified War Machine as the max power level for the enhanced meta caetgory. Legacy genis-vell will get his power level reduced to whatever lower level necessary for War Machine to pose a serious threat to him. No character drafted into enhanced meta will surpass the category powerset whatsoever.
Legacy Genis-Vell can be threatened by war Machine, and can't hold his own against ANYONE in the Herald category.

He's an E-Meta.

IO mean, Spider-Man was the cap for Metas, but then Carnage and Venom got in anyway. why, because they're in the same tier. They're nowhere near E-Meta, so they have to be Meta.

Evangel94
Precisly so.

Not so. War Machine is the max for the enhanced meta category. You're character will be reduced to levels capable of war machine being able to defeat him. I don't tolerate even the slightest cheating. Everyone must be on equal terms.

King Kandy
Not so. War Machine is the max for the enhanced meta category. You're character will be reduced to levels capable of war machine being able to defeat him.
War Machine can defeat him. But that doesn't mean he nescesarily will.

Evangel94

Exactly, you get the idea. Now it's up to you argue that. No enhanced meta character can completely overpower another. It's mostly all equal.

King Kandy
Exactly, you get the idea. Now it's up to you argue that. No enhanced meta character can completely overpower another. It's mostly all equal.
Right. But it's silly to say that No E-Meta can beat War Machine. that's not plausible, nor is it fair.

Typhus

Alright, as long as you admit he can. And if he can then he will, and here's why.

Genis will be desprately trying to attack Morg when WM shows up (you said this yourself). WM also has a cloaking device - this gives him the element of surprise.

This isn't regular War Machine. This is WM in the Exo Skeleton, which amplifies all his firepower, shielding, and strength.

Emma will be providing mental assualt/support kipping Genis off guard and under strain. He won't be able to function all full capacity.

There's really no way Genis can survive this assualt, War Machine will be taking him down HARD.

King Kandy
This isn't regular War Machine. This is WM in the Exo Skeleton, which amplifies all his firepower, shielding, and strength.
Wouldn't that put him OVER Regular War-Machine, who was the cap?

King KAM
Not so. War Machine is the max for the enhanced meta category. You're character will be reduced to levels capable of war machine being able to defeat him. I don't tolerate even the slightest cheating. Everyone must be on equal terms. i feel like Genis doesnt beat war machine because he is stronger, but simply because Genis is better matched up against him.

Genis can be on war machines level, but still genis will take him out, What war machine does just shouldnt work on genis even if War machine is slight "stronger"

King Kandy
also, Emma won't be able to fully attack genis either. Jack of Hearts can take care of that.

Scoobless

But it slows him down and makes him a big, easy target.

stick out tongue

TricksterPriest
Kandy, stop. The reason Venom&Carnage got in at meta was because the cap was changed. Evangel switched the cap to Venom when I tried to bring him in as meta.

2nd, I just read over Genis-Vell's powers and some of his feats. This guy is at least low level herald. However, the legacy version is a good deal weaker. Thus, the fight is relatively close.

King Kandy
Exactly, ordinary Genis was originally going to be my draft for Herald. but Legacy is weak enough for E-Meta.

Typhus
Wouldn't that put him OVER Regular War-Machine, who was the cap?

It's an add on. Regular War Machine is underneath the armor. It doesn't break the cap because it's the same as giving another character a gun. It's a tool to be disgarded once it's damaged beyond repair. It enhances certain abilaties yes, but theres no dramatic advantage gained. Also, you haven't countered any of my points, just pointed out what you thought was an error.

King Kandy
Okay.

So then, the war Machine Exo-Suit isn't considered part of the character? Then It's legal to matter Manip it, is it not?

TricksterPriest
Hmm. shit. Dude might have a point. Evangel, do you allow it, or no?

Evangel94
Okay.

So then, the war Machine Exo-Suit isn't considered part of the character? Then It's legal to matter Manip it, is it not?

It's an extra set of armor, and as I specified earlier, direct matter manipulation on a character or any armor he/she wears is not allowed. You can use matter manipulation on the terrain area though.

I interpretated it as the same idea as Iron Man wearing the Hulkbuster armor, but when the armor got too beat up, Iron Man can eject the outter shell and return to using his normal suit.

Typhus
Originally posted by Scoobless
But it slows him down and makes him a big, easy target.

stick out tongue

His speed and manuverabilaty are still fairly high:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v439/SCGhost05/IronManIII20p04.jpg

King Kandy
It's an extra set of armor, and as I specified earlier, direct matter manipulation on a character or any armor he/she wears is not allowed. You can use matter manipulation on the terrain area though.

In That case, Erica Orders all the energy from the Firestorm into a mountain, and drops it on War Machine and Emma.

Typhus
In That case, Erica Orders all the energy from the Firestorm into a mountain, and drops it on War Machine and Emma.

First of all, going by what you said earlier - you didn't think of him as a serious threat and you said how you'd adress the problem. By the time your team realizes what a mistake they've made, Genis is dead, and Erica will be too busy with Morg to do anything of the sort. Also, you haven't provided any proof she's even capable of such feats. Please proovide scans and solid proof when making such claims.

King Kandy
Alright. Erica reordered an entire city, a mountain isn't much differet.

Typhus

1) How is that proof? Scans are acceptable, so are solid bio links. If you don't, it's just character hype.

2) You didn't even attempt to counter my other points.

Devil Lance
do you have scans of this confused

King Kandy
I don't have a scanner.

Maybe Laminator will scan it for me, he has the comics as well.

It happened in issue five, towards the begining of the issue.

King KAM
First of all, going by what you said earlier - you didn't think of him as a serious threat and you said how you'd adress the problem. By the time your team realizes what a mistake they've made, Genis is dead, and Erica will be too busy with Morg to do anything of the sort. Also, you haven't provided any proof she's even capable of such feats. Please proovide scans and solid proof when making such claims. how is genis dead?

Typhus
how is genis dead?

Alright, as long as you admit he can. And if he can then he will, and here's why.

Genis will be desprately trying to attack Morg when WM shows up (you said this yourself). WM also has a cloaking device - this gives him the element of surprise.

Emma will be providing mental assualt/support kipping Genis off guard and under strain. He won't be able to function all full capacity.

There's really no way Genis can survive this assualt, War Machine will be taking him down HARD.

King Kandy
Emma will be too busy with Jack of Hearts.

King KAM
War Machine gets a cosmic blast, and i pretty much see him falling to the shitter...

Typhus
Emma will be too busy with Jack of Hearts.

Why's this? Did you even read my initial strategy? Emma will be providing mental cover from a position over the battlefield. She's also not going to stand out in the open, so how's Jack even going to find her? She can induce headaches and images of multiple War Machines at both your e-meta combatants. They won't be able to fight at anywhere near full capacity with headaches and visions- War Machine ends up taking them down.

Evangel94
I'd like to remind everyone to let the two participants do the debating and not to do the debating for them. Keep interference to low levels of questioning and comments.

Laminator_X
I don't have a scanner.

Maybe Laminator will scan it for me, he has the comics as well.

I don't think it'd be appropriate for me to post scans in someone else's match (to say nothing of the time it'd take me to dig them out of storage).

I will however say that while I don't recall her doing as independantly interactive as the bomb trap, I don't think the mountain bit is beyond her abilities. Her top feats are pretty wild.

One observer's opinion, albeit an informed one. Decide for yourselves what it's worth.

(What's with all this talk of bunkers and explosions all of a sudden? evil face )

Typhus
War Machine gets a cosmic blast, and i pretty much see him falling to the shitter...

omg, please pay attention to what's being said. Genis is now e-meta level, regardless of what his potential is. If he can take out War Machine in one hit then he's not. Assuming Morg hasn't already decapitated him, War Machine finishes him off quite easily (for the reasons I stated earlier).

Read what is being written. Respond with paulible senarios...

King Kandy
Why's this? Did you even read my initial strategy? Emma will be providing mental cover from a position over the battlefield. She's also not going to stand out in the open, so how's Jack even going to find her? She can induce headaches and images of multiple War Machines at both your e-meta combatants. They won't be able to fight at anywhere near full capacity with headaches and visions- War Machine ends up taking them down.
I thought you said Emma would be on the empire State building.

Almost Everything is buried in snow, so unless she's under ground, she's going to stick out.

Typhus
I thought you said Emma would be on the empire State building.

Almost Everything is buried in snow, so unless she's under ground, she's going to stick out.

I said providing mental support from an advantageous position above the battlefield. Empire State was in parenthesis because it was an example. She's not going to be out in the open and draw attention to herself either. She's going to be taking cover and staying out of sight while she bombards your team - who'll be too distracted to spot her anyway. Plus she can also induce a vision of her NOT being there if he gets too close. Evangel provided a picture of the battlefield if you're not sure what the buildings would look like in the current situation. Reference it and try again.

King Kandy
What ifMy team just blasts the whole Battlefield to shit in order to get Emma?

Evangel94
I might have to end this match in the a bit earlier in the morning in US Central Time. So I ask everyone to vote as soon as possible because I may have to close this match a bit earlier than usual.

Typhus

King Kandy
Aslo, I think you're misunderstanding how much the firestorm would affect Morg. It's two hours worth of saved up Jack of Hearts power.

It's as if Morg had been blasted by him for two hours straigt.

King Kandy
What makes you think my Lower Levels are "Cowering in Their Closet" so to speak?

TricksterPriest
Laminator, haven't you heard? It's turtle season. evil face laughing Seriously, I was unaware turtling was a viable strategy. I would have turtled in my match otherwise. Evangel, can we ban turtling? It's making the matches boring when everyone has to turtle or blitz.

In case I forgot to spell it out, I'm voting for Tyhpus at this point. Kandy just doesn't have the strat or the feats.

King KAM
I vote for King Kandy.

I dont like Typhus team or strategy, he is underestimating the other team too much

King Kandy
I vote for King Kandy.

I dont like Typhus team or strategy, he is underestimating the other team too much
Thank you, kind sir!

Evangel94
I vote for King Kandy.

You're not voting against someone just because you don't like them or the team they are using. You have to give valid understandable reasons why when you vote.

"I don't like their team or strategy" is very vague and is not a valid reason.

If you want you're vote to count. You have to address these three things.

(In order of priority)

1. Team: Who has the stronger team?

2. Write-Up: Who has the better strategy in their write-up? Is is plausible?

3. Debate: Who brought up valid points to swing the debate in their favor?

With that said, I'd to emphasize very strongly...
This is NOT a popularity contest!

Typhus
I vote for King Kandy.

You're voting for Kandy because you "don't like my team"? Is that even within the rules? You have to provide an actual reason for the vote. This vote seems biased to me.

King Kandy
He never said he didn't like Typhus... He said his strategy was bad. Which is a valad reason to not vote for him.

Evangel94
He never said he didn't like Typhus... He said his strategy was bad. Which is a valad reason to not vote for him.

I want more of a statement than just a reason of "your strategy is bad".

From now on, I'm going to be alot tougher when it comes to your statements in your votes. They have to be reasonable and understandable. That goes for all voters btw.

King Kandy
Well, you made that rule after KAM posted, so he should be excused.

Evangel94
Well, you made that rule after KAM posted, so he should be excused.

No he will not, be "excused". No one will get "excused". I didn't make this rule up just now. It's always been there, I just haven't come down hard with hammer in past as I did just now.

It's just gotten to the point where I have to openly address it. Most voters have been very good about stating why they vote the way they do, but now it's starting to slide.

Loot

King Kandy
People make her sound more insane then she is.

Power crazed is a better phraise for her condition.

King KAM
I personally dont know either of them, neither of them have allied with me on anything.

I think KK has the better team. i beleive that Typhus gave a better write up, but thats only because KK basically did nothing in his write up.

And i dislike both of their strategies.

Im casting my vote to KK because i think he has the better team, and I wasnt swayed by Typhus write up enough to change my mind.

And i dont need someone to tell me how and the hell to vote, i have been on this forum long enough to know what the hell im doing. Respect my vote save your whining for someone who cares.

my votes for King Kandy

Evangel94
I personally dont know either of them, neither of them have allied with me on anything.

I think KK has the better team. i beleive that Typhus gave a better write up, but thats only because KK basically did nothing in his write up.

And i dislike both of their strategies.

Im casting my vote to KK because i think he has the better team, and I wasnt swayed by Typhus write up enough to change my mind.

And i dont need someone to tell me how and the hell to vote, i have been on this forum long enough to know what the hell im doing. Respect my vote save your whining for someone who cares.

my votes for King Kandy

Whining? ....I'm exactly sure who that was directed at, but...

Since you're voting in my tournament, you vote the correct way the system is set-up. It's not hard and don't take it personally.

All I ask of you is to include a solid (brief) explanantion on who your voting for and why. It's not exactly "hard" and doesn't require "forum experience" (whatever that is), but if you can't follow the relatively simple guidelines that've been set up, then I don't know if I should allow you to vote at all.

King KAM
dammit why am i being so mean to everyone lately?...damn SHERDOG is ****ing up my niceness...i apologize for being mean.

I said the King Kandys team was better all around, because it is.

Typhus
Nice "ninja" edit, KAM:

allow me to vote...don't allow me to vote..but at the end of the day your tournament sucked...the herald to street level idea was a horrible concept and now nobody is hardly voting and its gone to the shitter, next time step up your game

wtf is your problem anyway. If the tournament's so stupid, don't get involved. And you claim to have no affiliation but all you've done so far is argued points for Kandy who hasn't countered a single one of mine. This is ridiculous and you shouldn't even be in here. Your obviously biased. Not to mention disrespectful of the tourny and it's host...

King KAM
Nice "ninja" edit, KAM:

wtf is your problem anyway. If the tournament's so stupid, don't get involved. And you claim to have no affiliation but all you've done so far is argued points for Kandy who hasn't countered a single one of mine. This is ridiculous and you shouldn't even be in here. Your obviously biased. Not to mention disrespectful of the tourny and it's host... one your a prick. I realized what i said was mean so editied it. But you had to go back and post my original, well you know what?

I dont care. Im not biased, your team sucks, its unoriginal and nobody on it besides morg himself is worth a damn. Im not arguing for you because you because im in bloody america and i can do what i please.

I think this tourney does suck, it sucks to high hell, the street levelrs are mostly useless, and the metas and e-metas are all on the dumbest cap iver ever seen.

This whole tourney comes down to who has the strongest Herald level guy and that in itself means that why the hell are the rest of the guys on here in the first place?

And it doesnt matter if my vote doesnt count, you aint winning this tourney, your team aint got what it takes your nothing but a deadman walking to Roldz and the other previous winners, so you should just be glad you even go to compete.

TricksterPriest
Ok, Kam. STFU, and GTFO. You're not wanted and you keep being a pest.

King KAM
Ok, Kam. STFU, and GTFO. You're not wanted and you keep being a pest. you mad i didnt vote for you too???? awwww.... embarrasment

Typhus

King KAM

jgiant
I am sorry king kam, you are truely a great guy and i am sorry for being such a douchbag. Man i really suck at life, can you ever forgive me. You are my physical and mental superior. Have mercy on me. I thought you were a jerk, but this post really helps me realize you are just a shy guy who doesn't know how to express his true feelings. Don't worry Kam will forgive you one of these days, just don't beat yourself up about it, try and have a merry christmas.

King KAM
see now thats more like it.... i forgive you too

jgiant
see now thats more like it.... i forgive you too Now we can be one big happy family...like different strokes, but with more cursing and less midgets.

jgiant
Ok, Kam. STFU, and GTFO. You're not wanted and you keep being a pest. Thats not too nice. Common don't be such a meanie, its christmas for cryin out loud! Doesn't the death of Santa mean anything to you?

King KAM
Originally posted by jgiant
Thats not too nice. Common don't be such a meanie, its christmas for cryin out loud! Doesn't the death of Santa mean anything to you? i mean he did die for the sins of you and me...

jgiant
i mean he did die for the sins of you and me... These kids these days don't even know or repect their history, its a shame what rap music and cartoon network can do to a developing mind.

King KAM
These kids these days don't even know or repect their history, its a shame what rap music and cartoon network can do to a developing mind. damn kids now days know how to type before they can catch a damn football.

TricksterPriest
Ahem. Jewish. But I get the point. sorry.

Typhus

King KAM

jgiant
Ahem. Jewish. But I get the point. sorry. Thats ok, all i want to do is spread as much holiday cheer around as possible before i take my own life this chrismas eve when i jump off the rockefeller christmas tree in NYC.Originally posted by King KAM
damn kids now days know how to type before they can catch a damn football. I kno, its a damn shame they will be controling the world in a few short decades. Oh the horror! It's gunna be worse than wild wild west!

King KAM
Thats ok, all i want to do is spread as much holiday cheer around as possible before i take my own life this chrismas eve when i jump off the rockefeller christmas tree in NYC. I kno, its a damn shame they will be controling the world in a few short decades. Oh the horror! It's gunna be worse than wild wild west! yeah i know that movie was HORRIBLE what the hell was Will Smith thinking??? you know he passed up the Matrix for that role?!

Evangel94
Jgiant and King KAM,

This thread is for tournament purposes only. Do not use it for mild banter and conversation. Either make posts relevant to the current tournament match or don't post.

-Evangel94

I also do not appreciate you bashing and criticizing my tournament King KAM. Consider yourself reported.

jgiant

King KAM
Jgiant and King KAM,

This thread is for tournament purposes only. Do not use it for mild banter and conversation. Either make posts relevant to the current tournament match or don't post.

-Evangel94 sorry....will do..just dont hit me

jgiant
yeah i know that movie was HORRIBLE what the hell was Will Smith thinking??? you know he passed up the Matrix for that role?! HOLY SH!T! Big will as neo! That would truely make this the WILLENIUM! He would be gettin jiggy with it while kicking ass, he would have won an oscar.

jgiant
Jgiant and King KAM,

I also do not appreciate you bashing and criticizing my tournament King KAM. Consider yourself reported.

-Evangel94 AHH! MY EYES! ohh i see that now, ok, just needed a minute for my eyes to adjust, dear me that font was intimindating! Ok i'll stop, but u must promise me one thing. To keep the spirit of christmas alive in your heart for as long as you live, cuz when you put your hand into a pile of goo that was ur best friends face, THEN YOU"LL KNOW! Wake up! It's Evangel94 Chinatown!

Typhus
The real question is who the hell are you, you've been here for all of like five hours and you think you can run the place and make put smiley faces in your posts and sh!t? No, thats not how we run sh!t around her! This isn't vengence...This is Punishment!

My mistake. I didn't realize you've been here for longer than me. Well that changes everything! It's all so clear now - your arguments aren't immature and retarded and you're suddenly less of a dick because of the strange sense of seniority that passes for credentials around here.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

jgiant
My mistake. I didn't realize you've been here for longer than me. Well that changes everything! It's all so clear now - your arguments aren't immature and retarded and you're suddenly less of a dick because of the strange sense of seniority that passes for credentials around here.

roll eyes (sarcastic) Finally, im glad we had this talk, k bye.

TricksterPriest
hysterical hysterical hysterical there are times when I love this forum...... clapping And the best guy to play Neo would have been Jet Li, not Will Smith.

DigiMark007
Ok, Kam. STFU, and GTFO. You're not wanted and you keep being a pest.

you mad i didnt vote for you too???? awwww.... embarrasment

No, actually I think he just wants you gone.

And at this point I'll co-sign TP's comments, because we already talked about this.

Tournaments are for the participants. If you want to debate stuff, take it to the forums. The most any spectator should be allowed is to comment briefly on their reasons for voting.

Once you start taking over the arguments, it crosses the line and it infringes on both the fairness and integrity of the tournaments as well as the worth of the arguments of each participant.

This is the last warning. If it happens again, I'll recommend to the globals that you be banned until the tourney is over. And given your history, I doubt they'll turn me down.

{edit} the same should go for anyone trying to argue for/against teams that isn't participating. So this isn't just to Kam, even though he's been the chief perpetrator.

Roldz
1.) I think KK's team slightly better than Typhus.. JoH/Legacy should atleast below herald level and way above E-meta both have made short work of Tyrants drones before, the same drones who captured Glads/BRB/Morg not to mention both have survived attacks from Tyrants/Thanos/SS this guys durability is ensane compared to E-metas that is.. WarMachines eartly weapon wouldnt be doing nothing against this guys and Emmas TP wouldnt do squat, Legacy possess cosmic ESP like his father not to mention his faster than light acess to warp speed, JOH also close to Light speed him hanging w/SS mind works diff. than normal too is that its like a comp.. Moondragon could break him and Emma<<<<<<<Moondragon.. Morg vs Erica/Legacy/JOH id gave it to the team... So KK got this..

2.) KK's write up broke rule 12, i believe Ericas meshing w/ Genis powers would be consider power boosting.. Emmas mind probe would discovers those trap, I beleive some of the other team dont have mental protection she can find it from them.. KK's trap could backfire against them.. Typhos got this

3.) Im leaning towards Typhus in the debating category but very close dough... Typhus

2 Typhus and 1 for KK's.. I guess i vote for Typhus for now...

Evangel94
Originally posted by Roldz
ensane compared to E-metas that is.. WarMachines eartly weapon wouldnt be doing nothing against this guys and Emmas TP wouldnt do squat, Legacy possess cosmic ESP like his father not to mention his faster than light acess to warp speed, JOH also close to Light speed him hanging w/SS mind works diff. than normal too is that its like a comp..

No light speed travel in the enhanced meta category.
No Herald level durability in the enhanced meta category.
No Herald level cosmic blasts in the enhanced meta category.

Obviously, now that its been realized how tough genis-vell is...

Everything that makes Genis-vell above enhanced meta gets reduced to levels where war machine and emma frost can definitely compete.

Same goes for Jack of hearts. I don't know how these guys made it into this category but as a fail safe, their powers get drastically reduced. (this goes for all characters that somehow made it past the confirmation thread)

StarsNeverFall7
Im gonna have to vote for typhus, his team is strong and his strategy seems to be stronger. His got a good line up but for more of these matches, Morg really pushes it to his favor.

Laminator_X
I'm voting for Typhus. Both have awesome teams, but I think Kandy's strategy relies too much on teamwork from someone who's a paranoid psycho.

Loot
voting on thyphus

you have to prove that erica is really that powerful and capable of taking morg.
Typhus created a good strategy, and demogoblin will not work in your team.

King Kandy
Okay, so Demogoblin sucks...

Well guess what! HE'S NOT THAT IMPORTANT!

Scoobless
Vote - Typhus

Sorry KK ... that'st he problem with drafting obscure characters, you have to do a lot more than normal to prove to everyone that they can do what you claim and you just haven't managed that here.

Although you both have the same problem with friction, you admitted Demo would be a problem where as ty debated that Carnage could work, if not happily, with his team.

Loot

Evangel94
Anyone who didn't follow the correct way to vote was not counted.

TricksterPriest - Typhus
Roldz - Typhus
StarsNeverFall7 - Typhus
Laminator X - Typhus
Scoobless - Typhus
Loot - Typhus

Typhus wins in a 6 to 0 perfect victory.

Winner: Typhus

King Kandy goes to the WildCard MiniTournament for a second shot.

Match over.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.