Rock Howard vs Jin Kazama

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
The reluctant descendants of the Mishima and Howard families go toe-to-toe.

Jin Kazama: Son to former Mishima Zaibatsu president Kazuya Mishima, and 3WC agent Jun Kazama, grandson to Heihachi Mishima, current boss of the Mishima Zaibatsu. Carrier of the Devil Gene.

Rock Howard: Son to Southtown crimelord/martial artist Geese Howard (he doesn't acknowledge him as his son) and Maire Heinlein. Trained by Terry Bogard.

Rock has all his skills, while to make things fair, Jin's Devil Gene is disabled, but he still has his traditional Karate and the Kazama style of Kobujutsu to fall back on.

Remulous
Rock.

Cloud_VII
Jin

brainchild81
Rock

Cloud_VII
the chair

Sado22
Jin Kazama all the way.
bone breaking reversals, power, speed, style, cool throws, great defense, beat Hiehaich and kazuya back to back, master of ADVANCED mishima ryu, kazama ryu and kyokoshin karate...........and all that combined with his mama's sermonssmile
Rock doesn't stand a chancesad
*Jin beats up Rock really bad*
Jin: forgive me.......loser

~Sado

Cloud_VII
Originally posted by Sado22
Jin Kazama all the way.
bone breaking reversals, power, speed, style, cool throws, great defense, beat Hiehaich and kazuya back to back, master of ADVANCED mishima ryu, kazama ryu and kyokoshin karate...........and all that combined with his mama's sermonssmile
Rock doesn't stand a chancesad
*Jin beats up Rock really bad*
Jin: forgive me.......loser

~Sado
What he said.

Superboy Prime
I think this is a pretty cool matchup. 2 Poster boys heir to a legacy bigger than themselves. I can't decide.

TricksterPriest
Rocky. Kaz and Heihachi both got jobbed when they fought Jin. Jin is no match for Rock without Devil mode. Rock has a shot in devil mode, but I'd say Devil Jin would take 6/10. Regular Jin vs. Rock: Rock 10/10.

Cloud_VII
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Rocky. Kaz and Heihachi both got jobbed when they fought Jin. Jin is no match for Rock without Devil mode. Rock has a shot in devil mode, but I'd say Devil Jin would take 6/10. Regular Jin vs. Rock: Rock 10/10.
Nope.

Sado22
dude, jobbed or not jobbed, fact of the matter is Kazzy and thongman god pwned by Jin. Kazuya is my favorite fighting game character along with Terry Bogard but i also place Jin at higher level than kazy.....plain and simiple cuz Jin knocked the **** out of kazuya. Kazuya was even unconscious during thongmanJin fight and even when the Jacks started raiding. 10 dollars said he wouldn't have woken up by the next day hadn't the jacks raided. sad
Rock, though i like him, is NOT in Jin's league. he won MOTW on default since Terry was out of gas which made Rock advancce on default. aside from that he has zero accomplishments. sure he beat Kain....but Jin would school Kain too.
Jin has power, speed,style, good throws, counters, combinations and excellent chin. Rock has speed and power. nothing else. infact Jin has moves that can KILL.
Regular Jin vs Rock. Jin 10/10
Devil Jin vs Rock.....this is a joke. Devil Jin will slap him and Rock will go home crying to Terry. he'll spend another 17 years bitching.

but you know, these two are better off having a "my life sucks more than yours" fight.

Jin: my life's a *****. mommy got banged by kazzy. kazzy died. mommy raised me and gave me those sermons i loved. but then ogre came and killed her. *sniff sniff* and then Heihachi taught me. i met the girl of my dreams, xiayo, but was too busy bitching about my life to notice. then i met the boy of my dreams, hwoarang, but again was too busy bitching to notice. then T3 took place and i killed ogre. but heihachi shot me in the face. and then the rest of my life sucked....sucked worse when my dead dad came back....and then even worse when my dead grandfather too.

Rock: that's nothing. my life's a *****. my dad used my mommy for one night stand. mommy died. daddy got killed by the legendary "Boggeyman". he raised me after that...and i've been having badly cooked food till now. beat that f@g.

~Sado

Emperor Ashtar
Jin knocking out kazuya is pure jobbing, not skill. The guy has what 5 years of experience, and he's supposed to beat rock. I hate jin, and he loses hard.

Sado22
haha, so we're back at disagreeing. i knew it couldn't have lasted too long.
*adjusts his gloves*
bring it on, emperor! laughing

Take care all of you and merry christmas.
~Sado
P.S. hey emperor, i'm sending you a king size poster of Ryo and Jin as a christmas gift. evil face
laughing

Emperor Ashtar
Jin is the reason I stoped following the tekken storyline forever, At least with ryo I can tolerate him as Mr.Karate. But, not jin, I despise him. He'll never be as good as his father, he sucks.

Sado22
dude, kaz is my fav guy along with Terry. however, facts are facts. even i feel Kaz was just made to job mama's boy and without a doubt, Jin is not even HALF as cool as his father. Kazuya's a badass mofo.
it just peeves me off that kaz lost to both thongman and his son in the tourament even though in the intro he's talking about "getting everything back". the only thing he got was his back...kickedmad
its about time we see heihahci's bleeding and battered corpse rotting away at Kazuya's feet.

also who do you think won T5?

~Sado

Cloud_VII
dude, kaz is my fav guy along with Terry. however, facts are facts. even i feel Kaz was just made to job mama's boy and without a doubt, Jin is not even HALF as cool as his father. Kazuya's a badass mofo.
it just peeves me off that kaz lost to both thongman and his son in the tourament even though in the intro he's talking about "getting everything back". the only thing he got was his back...kickedmad
its about time we see heihahci's bleeding and battered corpse rotting away at Kazuya's feet.

~Sado
Well Jin was made more powerful than Kazuya and Heichachi since he beat them both in a row.

Superboy Prime
Jin has a Jobber Aura the like of which has not been seen since Bone Claw Wolvie.

Cloud_VII
Yeah and he has energy flowing through him like Kazuya does.

Emperor Ashtar

~Sado
Facts are he his feats are nothing but pure jobbing, and of course jin won tekken 5.

Superboy Prime
Unfortunately and boring to say the least we will find out Jin is going to win Tekken 5, and even if he doesn't officially win the tournament he is still going to kick every contestant's ass all across the cosmos while being overdosed & handicapped. Namco disgusts me.

Cloud_VII
Lol jinny jin jin

Sado22
that's what i said to emperor: facts are facts.

i can only imagine.
*Prologue of T6*
T5 draws to a close. since we, the producers of T series, haven't gotten off Jin's nutsack since T3, an intense bout takes place between Great grand dad and gg son, Jin. Jin wins. dah. Heihachi turns his back on his father.
"stupid old fart...this is how you job!"
Heihachi fights Jin. with experiece, power and being a seasoned veteran, Heihachi loses. Kazuya, who finishes his popcorns by now, turns his back on his father and grandfather.
"stupid old farts....this is how you job!"
Kazuya fights Jin. With more moves, more power, overall better personality, style, coolness and character Kazuy loses to Jin.
Jin lines up all his predeccors and is about to kill them. suddenly he sees a flash of light and its his mom, Jun. Jin decies to spare their life only to come back another few months later to kill them.
Here begins the events of T6 tournaments and as you see, its making as much sense as a George W. Bush speech of waging war against the rest of the world to attain global peace.

~Sado

Emperor Ashtar
Not, arguing with facts, jin is still a ridicules character.

Remulous
I think Jin would be cool if Namco didn't make him so powerful so quickly.

Superboy Prime
Or at least made him lose every now and then. Unbeatable characters get boring fast.

Sado22
Jin lost to Paul in T3 if that makes you feel better.
regular Jin also probably lost to Horang in T5, later became DJ and pwned horang (Ho T5 ending).

but yeah, kaz and hachi shouldn't be jobbing mama's boy kazama. also kaz should not be jobbing hachi either. its about time we see hachi dead at kazuya's feet with his heart torn out by kaz mad

~Sado

Superboy Prime
Jin never lost to Paul in Tekken 3. What makes you come up with that statement? I don't recall reading that in any of namco's official bios. If anything the one Mishima that fought Paul and tied was Kazuya, not Jin.

Sam Z
True, Jin never lost to Paul. Paul beat Ogre and left, Jin faced True Ogre.

Anyway, I think Hwoarang will kick his ass in teken 6...

Sado22
^^
i explained it in the "heihachi vs M.Bison" thread.
~Sado

Emperor Ashtar
Paul beat ogre and left, then true ogre appared. When did he beat jin in tekken 3, especially if paul was said to have left.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.