Molecue Man vs. Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
Galactus>Molecule Man anyone disagrees

King Kandy
I assume you mean Post-Retcon Molecule man.

Thanos_THOTU
Evil Molecule man (Post retcon) would take down Galactus ... He was a universal threat. Could easiley have destroyed the universe.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Evil Molecule man (Post retcon) would take down Galactus ... He was a universal threat. Could easiley have destroyed the universe.
Yeah but I think he might have his mental block back(the one that only let's him control inorganic molecules). I remember seeing a fight between him and Aaron the Watcher, and Aaron took him out.

LordKaos
with all his power he is still only human he has no connections to anything greater, what can he do that Galactus can't? Galactus has extrasensory powers as well, if Molecule man can block his own mind without telepathy then I'm pretty sure a cosmic abstract with telepathy can block them too

guy222
Originally posted by King Kandy
I assume you mean Post-Retcon Molecule man.

Yes.

Psyquis52
This is actually pretty funny. I mean here we have a case where the great Galactus really isn't going to win because he's just too powerful.
Molecule Man is more powerful but he's a total dweeb. Absolutely no control. Dude goes down.

qqqqqqq
can someone please explain to me what are the four fundamental forces of the universe which galactus has control of. if i am not wrong is it like four out of six of the infinity gems?

Galan007
Pre-retcon MM>>>>>>Galactus

Post-retcon MM>Galactus

MM ftw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.