Keysi Fighting Method

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
this was the real martial arts style for Batman Begins that they basically created for the sole purpose of Batman having a unique fighting style. what did yall think of it?? you actually really cant even tell by just watching the movie tho because of the bad close-up shots where u couldnt even see the strikes, and what was happening. but its on the second disc of the Batman Begins DVD deluxe edition and it talks all about it and shows some of its moves. i think its cool, for 1. cuz its real brutal and realistic, and its effective also, but not that entertaining. i think Batmans fighting style could be changed by adding a little Jeet Kune Do into it. doing that and making the fight scenes more clear would make the ultimate Batman movie IMO. wink

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by braz
this was the real martial arts style for Batman Begins that they basically created for the sole purpose of Batman having a unique fighting style. what did yall think of it?? you actually really cant even tell by just watching the movie tho because of the bad close-up shots where u couldnt even see the strikes, and what was happening. but its on the second disc of the Batman Begins DVD deluxe edition and it talks all about it and shows some of its moves. i think its cool, for 1. cuz its real brutal and realistic, and its effective also, but not that entertaining. i think Batmans fighting style could be changed by adding a little Jeet Kune Do into it. doing that and making the fight scenes more clear would make the ultimate Batman movie IMO. wink I am really starting to like this martial art. I think that I should learn it.

guy222
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
I am really starting to like this martial art. I think that I should learn it.

I don't understand the mystic arts laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.