Why have some beings like the 'Brothers', Beyonder and Molecue Man retconned

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
Is it because the writers wanted a depowered character.

Galan007
Originally posted by guy222
Is it because the writers wanted a depowered character. Pretty much.

Thanos_THOTU

Entity
So the Amalgram brothers are TOAA and the Presence?
That is how I've always seen it.

guy222

Galan007
Originally posted by Entity
That is how I've always seen it. They were everything in Marvel/DC, and there was NOTHING above them.

They were the Supreme beings in their respective companies.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Galan007
They were everything in Marvel/DC, and there was NOTHING above them.

They were the Supreme beings in their respective companies.

When were they retconned?

confused

guy222
Originally posted by Scoobless
When were they retconned?

confused

I will let Galan007 handle that. big grin
Merry Xmas all

Scoobless
C'mon..... sad

Super Guy
They were retconned on your birthday. smile

manjaro
Originally posted by Entity
That is how I've always seen it.

well they were supposed to be..that's why thier most powerful representatives (LT and Spectre) were the ones in the thick of it, and were the first to sense it.. but then somebody realized that, it would mean carrying on that continuity for ever, amd MU and DC would actually kind of merge and they would have to crank out regular stories, and since it was a ploy by both companies to make money off the fans anyway..they didnt want to be bothered....how they made money you ask?

well we all know that it was fan voted, but if memory serves me correctthey set up a 1-900-Number, and mail-in so that by voting for your favorite hero you are paying for the call at the same time, and the mail-in...also there were ppl who A>voted more than once for the same charcter B>voted for multiple charcters C> got entire groups of there friends to vote, to try swing a victory in there favor...all the while those fat cats at marvel and DC were laffing all the way to the f ****ing bank

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.