how many jedi did anakin kill?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AAskywalker
I was just wondering when anakin attacked the jedi temple how many jedi did He kill?

steverules
I don't think it says it anywhere.

Sexyback
Well he killed most of the younglings, and quite a few knights/padawans/masters. I'd say roughly 100.

queeq
Who's counting?

General G
Damn you queeq, you closed my thread! You have not heard the last of General G!

queeq
I hope not. I look forward to closing more of your threads. evil face

A little tip: keep it ON topic next time.

So, what about that Anakin eh?

General G
Yeah, too bad you didn't say that in the Grievous discussion, it may still be there stick out tongue

Blue_Hefner
Less than 10,000.

General G
but more than 3

aldisyoyo
lol play the video game and count

queeq
Originally posted by General G
Yeah, too bad you didn't say that in the Grievous discussion, it may still be there stick out tongue

Everyone should know the rules.

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by queeq

A little tip: keep it ON topic next time.

If that isnt the pot calling the kettle black I dont know what is. laughing out loud

chris_64256
Originally posted by AAskywalker
I was just wondering when anakin attacked the jedi temple how many jedi did He kill? http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Great_Jedi_Purge
scroll down it lists his victims in the temple and after...

coolmovies
He wanted to wipe them all out but he only killed a few coz obi wan came

General G
Everyone should know the rules.

You'd think so, and yet my thread went off topic, and I believe you may have helped in that...

But HA! Kongu Dude has made another one and it will last!!

vintageSW77
How many onscreen??

was it two?

queeq
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
If that isnt the pot calling the kettle black I dont know what is. laughing out loud

No... that is called a challenge. evil face

steverules
Oh look, this thread has gone off topic...what a suprise roll eyes (sarcastic)

vintageSW77
how many jedi did anakin kill onscreen?
was it 2 or more?
i cant remember

queeq
Err..... I wonder.... how about: NONE!

Maybe the two in a hologram.... actually... that's kinda shocking that we never see Anakin kill any Jedi. Never realised that before.

vintageSW77
yeah so much for 20 plus years of fan boy dreams of Anakin hunting down and destroying the Jedi Knights
just like his invovment in the clone wars
its all done offscreen

hey at least we got a 15 minuite podrace!!
nice one George!

General G
Yeah, great, what a trade off...

McCusto

queeq
Originally posted by vintageSW77
yeah so much for 20 plus years of fan boy dreams of Anakin hunting down and destroying the Jedi Knights
just like his invovment in the clone wars
its all done offscreen

hey at least we got a 15 minuite podrace!!
nice one George!

I feel sold out. We never get one decent Jedi kill.....

Lee-San28
He killed a billion!

aldisyoyo
and a half

Alliance
1. Obi-Wan Kenobi.
The End.

queeq
The suited VAder.

Where is the action from this line: "He helped hunt down and destroy the Jedi Knights". we never see ANYTHING of that!!!! BOOHOOOOOO.

Alliance
You ever think that it was too painful for Lucas to film?

queeq
Nope, he was wooried about the box office. What if no kids show up?

Alliance
Lucas would make money on all the old fanboys that see the filsm 40 times in theaters?

queeq
Yeah, but he wants them to take their kids too.

Blue_Hefner
Originally posted by Alliance
1. Obi-Wan Kenobi.
The End.
Cin Drallig
Mace Windu
Serra Kato
The Dark Woman
Jocusta Nu

Sesse
No no noo...

Mace was not killed by Vader! It was Anakin turned to the Dark Side. Only after that he was knows as Darth... Vader.

Tangible God
Besides the fact that Vader didn't kill Mace, Palpatine sent him falling out the window, and it was that f*ckin' ground that killed Mace!

Alliance
Originally posted by Blue_Hefner
Cin Drallig
Mace Windu
Serra Kato
The Dark Woman
Jocusta Nu
What is this the EU forum?

Mace was killed by Sidious, who was directly responsible for causing his death.

Sesse
Originally posted by Tangible God
Besides the fact that Vader didn't kill Mace, Palpatine sent him falling out the window, and it was that f*ckin' ground that killed Mace!

Sure,

And Vader in ROTJ was not killed by Emperors lightning. He died because his bloods CO2 levels rose too high and finally he lost his consciousness due to the mechanical failure that happened because Palpatines lightning caused some electrons in the capacitors of Vaders suit to move to a different components and destroy them.

After losing his consciousnes, Vaders cells kept producing toxic wastes while functioning almost entirely without oxygen. Soon his heart stopped due to a lack of oxygen and support from his suit.

So Luke killed Vader by talkin to him instead of calling the Ambulance!

Sesse
Originally posted by Alliance
What is this the EU forum?

Mace was killed by Sidious, who was directly responsible for causing his death.

So if I break your legs and throw you into a lions cage, Am I the one to blame for your death, or would your family sue the lions instead?

queeq
In the US? Yes! wink

DarthBandel
he kill all of them. only yoda and Obi survive. the rest got kill by the emperor and plan 66.

queeq
Nooo??? REALLY???????

chinabing
The only ones we saw him kill were the in the hologram that Yoda & Obi-Wan saw, and it was at a very oblique angle and quick, maybe 2 or 3.

We presume he killed all the Jedi Padawan younglings in the council chambers, maybe ten. Do they count as Jedi?

Or are all children in the Galaxy called younglings, Jedi or not.

queeq
Nah, I think Jedi kids only.

vintageSW77
yeah i think Windu refers to Anakin as "this boy" in TPM
he would have said "this youngling" if all kids were referred to as this

youngling ,kid or not that child actor who says "master anakin what are we to do??" was APPALLING!

queeq
Yes.

chinabing
Originally posted by vintageSW77
youngling ,kid or not that child actor who says "master anakin what are we to do??" was APPALLING! Aw, he was a cute kid. You're going to be mocking & ridiculing 3-year-old actors now? Pick on somebody your own size! smile

Tangible God
First, that youngling was like 7. And you can mock 7-year olds so long as you have the intellect of one.

queeq
laughing out loud

chinabing
Originally posted by Tangible God
First, that youngling was like 7. And you can mock 7-year olds so long as you have the intellect of one.
Ya sure, and Michael Richards can use the same words Chris Rock does!

queeq
No, he can't.... but he does.

Alliance
Anakin killed Kenobi and no one else. Stop with this rampant speculation.

queeq
He did?????????

Hi Alliance!

Faith27
The movie didn't tell..hmm..maybe around one hundred...

queeq
When?

General G
Originally posted by Faith27
The movie didn't tell..hmm..maybe around one hundred...

Any canon sources on that?

Sesse
None. It was Vader.

queeq
Oh ha ha... very clever.

Sesse
Oh ha ha... very clever.

Oh, Thank you! Happy Dance

queeq
But was it a compliment?

Sesse
But was it a compliment?

I assume it was. Otherwise my self-esteem would shatter.

queeq
Oh... well.... in that case.... it WAS a compliment.

Sesse
Oh... well.... in that case.... it WAS a compliment.

Awwwwww. Thank You! roll eyes (sarcastic)

queeq
You're... welcome.

anakinismysavio
well he killed that room full of younglings,the libraryin and the two padwans....hard to say how many, in the game revenge of the sith you need to kill around 50 jedi knights

Tangible God
Yeah, the children, the old woman and the Padawans must have sucked balls. I hear when angered, those types of Jedi can summon Hulk-like strength. Poor, poor Anakin.

Seriously though, he butchered children and left the clones to take care of the adults. Sup with that shit ma n!gga?

queeq
Whiny coward.

Sesse
Whiny coward.

"He was a cunning warrior... And a good friend".
Ben Kenobi.

queeq
"From a certain point of view"
Ben Kenobi.

sweersa
Wow that is a bummer that Anakin was never shown killing a Jedi on screen really...that fact never really came to me before.

The Jedi Temple holds a couple hundred Jedi at a time if I am not mistaken, likely during the end of the Clone Wars it was less for obvious reasons, I believe just about every Jedi in the temple was killed by Anakin and the 501st.

I would have to guess Anakin killed....hmmm...maybe 30? Think about how much of a workout it would be battling more than that, even 1 on 1 for every Jedi, would wipe him out I would imagine.

Lord Knightfa11
anakin to clone's kill ratio 0/4267098

queeq
laughing out loud

Bardock42
Originally posted by Sexyback
Well he killed most of the younglings, and quite a few knights/padawans/masters. I'd say roughly 100.

Random guesses are awesome.

Not sure where I read it (I think in the editing room), it is pretty funny though. Mr. Badass "I-Own-Everyone" Sith, leaves the actual slaughtering to the Clones and just plays a bit with children. Truly showing off his power. Oh well, I guess at least it made him seem a bit evil.

queeq
A bit,..... a little bit. The eyes made him look evil.

Jack Daniels
I only remember one...obi-wan...he killed a sith lord who was once a jedi...maybe that means two??....we never saw the younglings massacre so maybe he had the clones do it? I listened to the audio book of the movie but I dont remember if they were clear on the younglings issue..? I forget things sometimes..lol

queeq
Nothing's clear. Anakin kills only one Jedi, canonwise... OB1. And that's a guy he lets himself be killed.

Lord Knightfa11
wow. Anakin sux when you think about it.

Jack Daniels
naw him and solo r kewl they get the babes!....

Lord Knightfa11
not really. Anakin is a wife strangler. wink

queeq
Yup, Anakin sux.

Jack Daniels
perverted family....anakin strangles his old lady psycho circus force style and the kids are caught on camera kissing puke ..lol

Lord Knightfa11
haha

queeq
laughing out loud

Must be Lucas' sick mind.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.