Hairy Armpits

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tarja
Yesterday I was at work when this woman walked in. When she lifted her arm up, there was a forest underneath - literally. I was so put off by it.

Do women actually go around with growth like that? embarrasment

kayakat
Originally posted by Tarja
Yesterday I was at work when this woman walked in. When she lifted her arm up, there was a forest underneath - literally. I was so put off by it.

ew ew ew ew ew! disgust
thats disgusting!

JaehSkywalker

NO.

sick that's disgusting!

Tarja
I'm glad you at least agree. laughing

Ambience
No trust me, they don't.
Just the one's who let themselves go.
D=

Last summer I seen a woman wearing shorts and her legs were like rugs
Scared for life I was.

Uneeklyconfused
I havn't shaved my arms or my legs in over a month.
I have not 'let myself go', I don't do these things to please others, though I don't walk around showing people either.

Boyfriend isn't too fussed, as long as the hair doesn't get long enough to braid laughing

Eclipso

How bad are we talking here? Like an armpit gotee? Or like the hair off a troll doll?

Uneeklyconfused
Originally posted by Eclipso
How bad are we talking here? Like an armpit gotee? Or like the hair off a troll doll? laughing

Pandemoniac
Or was she like packing a pouch of tobacco there?

MR.Grum
shock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.