Creators Forums!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Prophecy
Has any one heard of it.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by The Prophecy
Just click the link on my sig! I just got started with this so feel free to leave suggestions in the Form Discussion Forum when you there. I really need more people so spread the word.

Are you trying to get banned?laughing out loud

Uneeklyconfused
I have a feeing this wont go down so well...

The Prophecy
Originally posted by LethalFemme
Are you trying to get banned?laughing out loud

Wait Didnt the rules say that I could do that! Unless I mis understood them I don't mean to spam. If so I request to close this thread.

~Da Moose~
Originally posted by The Prophecy
Wait Didnt the rules say that I could do that! Unless I mis understood them I don't mean to spam. If so I request to close this thread.

Yeah, you had one closed yesterday for Spamming.

I suggest you report this to the mods now. smile

MR.Grum
Omg This thread rocks!! thumb down

Storm
Despite redirecting you to the Forum Guidelines & Rules, and highlighting the paragraph concerning spam, this is the second day in a row you' re spamming The Prophecy. If you don' t know whether your post is in accordance with the rules, contact a moderator.

Forum Guidelines & Rules
No SPAM
Do not place ANY advertisements on the forums. This will be considered SPAM and could result in the loss of your KMC Community Membership. We generally class SPAM as a website with which the person has a personal interest in, or is not a relevant topic of discussion. You can, however, place links in your signature (excluding forums) as long as it is placed sensibly.

Please remove the link from your signature, and consider yourself warned for spamming.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.