My Rum Diaries

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tee_pirategirl
So see I'm thinking about those DMC diaries we did...and they were SO funny and I remember that (Willo maybe? or T.Maria? or kate or someone else.) suggested that we write diaries for the actual characters! So I thought it was a good idea to write diaries for all of the main characters (mostly Jack, Lizzie, Will and maybe Davvy or Gibbs?)
sarting from the first scene until the end I think the movie takes place in a week or just a bit more ,considering from when davvy and Jack meet to the end..we know that it's been three days(that's how much time DJ says he has right?) and the rest couldn't have been THAT long so....

I'm genuinely saying that I'm no good at writing diaries...but I'll post one tonight..I'll try but please people start writing I'm sure you guys are gonna do gr8. Sparrabeth forever

SarahB
yh thts a great ideasmile i think we hav had somthing like this b4.....but it was kinda sme time ago...it was gd tho.
im no gd at writing these kinda things lol only readin them nd commentin how gd it is lolbig grin:

tee_pirategirl
Day-what SUPPOSED to be my wedding day!!!
Dear Captain Rummy,
So there I am my hair worse than those girls in "Fargo" and all I can think is "The WHELP stood me up at the alter..I could've jumped off the cliff with the rum soaked pirate but nooooooo...I stayed and I got stood up by the WHELP! And all I was looking forward to was to see if he's really a eunich like Jack told me...oh well! I guess I'll just take the next plane erm-"ship" to Tortuga."
And then I see him walking towards me and I'm actually rather disappointed...I like the food on the ships and those little prizes they hand out to keep you busy during the flight erm-"float".
So NOW I'm sitting in a jail cell with NO sexy pirate captain, NO euninichy whelp and further more NO RUM!!!!
And this corset is KILLING me but the bisexual prisonars in the cell next to me look like they wanna "feel me up" already I dunno how they'd react if I even attempted to take it off from beneath the dress.
The bright side is: this is ALL Jack's fault...means he owes me a BIG one. I WONDER how he'll make it up to me..what shall I make him do?*grins evily* NOW there's something that'll keep me busy during the float erm-"stay in prison"
Must go! I think I hear Will and my daddy comin down here to talk to me.

SarahB
wow thts rly gdbig grin u r gd!...

tee_pirategirl
oh no really I'm not much of a writer but seeing as I starte the thread I felt like I had to post SOMETHING big grin so heres another short one...also by Lizzie....

Dear Captain Rummy,
Willy went off to find the man I love...but I think I'd do a better job of it. The bi prisonars were really starting to get at me...they were SO cupping their hands towards my chest, not like they could reach but...I missed the doggy with the keys! Is it SO wrong that it reminded me of Jack? Thankfully just as I felt I was gonna fall out from the top my daddy came to the rescue...and I thought going off to saves Will's a** was a splended excuse for seeing Jack again so due to a sneaky escape, some marvelouse flirting tactics and seduction on my part I'm wearing much more modern cloathing and I'm on my way but I haven't gotten any food OR toys yet! Hmmmmmm. I wonder if they only give them out on first class? I KNEW I shouldn't've been so cheap.
I got the letters of marque by the way. I'll bet my collection of corsets that Jack'll sleep with me in exchange for them...I LOVE how I always think things through!
More later gotta run...I SWEAR I heard someone say "food's ready" or was that my tummy?

SarahB

SarahB
lol yh i guess..lol mine is kind of l8..ment 2 go b4 ursbig grin but ppl will understand (urs is still gd lol)

tee_pirategirl
LOL no it's NOT!(bad I mean) I really liked it the last line got me...while I still can?! lol. You're good why don't you write more often?

tee_pirategirl
EDIT sorry

SarahB
big grin i dno rly...everybody else was so gd at it nd stuff nd if i posted mine, mine wud be so ammature nd nt professional lol (like u (hehe), lovelyone, chiki, willo etc) - neva though i had it in me

thnx 4 sayin mine wasnt badsmile *blushes* lol

willofthewisp
Jack's diary

Dear Diary

Today was seriously trippin.' I went down the stairs and thought at first it was just a huge starfish but it was William Turner! He's in bad shape. Thank God for my health. Anyway, he came to warn me about squid-what's-his-face and I'm getting a little crazy. It's only a matter of time until the Ink Squirter comes to collect me and I need a plan like Lizzie needs a good f*ck.

Hambah
hahahah
"today was seriously trippin'"
=]

sailorleo
waits patiently for a norrington entry

willofthewisp
Sailor, you should do one. No one knows the inside of their man better than their woman. But I'll start you off.

Norrington

Dear Diary,
While I'm wallowing in my own filth, who should come by but Elizabeth Swann. You remember, the girl who thought she was too good for me. Nevertheless, it was nice to see a familiar face. But the familiar face of Jack Sparrow did me little good. It's only a matter of time before him or her try to ruin me once again, but not if I ruin them first.

tee_pirategirl
Jack

Dear Diary,
AHA! I knew she'd be back for more...once you have Jack there's no going back! She looks cute in her cabin boy outfit, I ofcourse tried to convince her otherwise in hopes of getting her to wear something skimpier, nothing perhaps?
Her hair looks a bit bleached though! I wonder what she's been doing...or maybe her daddy finaly decided she's old enough to get highlights?
We're off to save the eunich. You'd think once you send him off with the fish-face you'd be rid of him!

willofthewisp
more Norrie (for sailor and surreal)

Dear Diary

Elizabeth is such a twit. She's usually so sharp, but she hasn't even wondered where Turner is. I have, but not because I'm concerned about him. The way I see it, he won her heart dishonorably, pretending he's a pirate and all. So now I must wonder if I can win her...not that she was ever mine to lose. I'd like to take Jack's compass for a while, see what I want the most.

Based on an interesting question: If Norrington got ahold of Jack's compass, where would it point?

Bwa Ha Ha
good q!

SarahB
Originally posted by tee_pirategirl
Jack

...........We're off to save the eunich. You'd think once you send him off with the fish-face you'd be rid of him!

lol tht made me laugh laughing out loud

Bwa Ha Ha
yes, twas funny

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.