wut happened to scary movies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

IM_HALF_DEAD06
wut happened to scary movies theese days they suck harry donkey balls man . i've seen barney episodes scarier than that

(p.s. if any critisism message me at www.myspace.con/oc_grafitti

steverules
Barney scares me, he haunts my nightmares at night.

BackFire
Sorry, you couldn't even spell your myspace address properly, I don't care what you have to say.

Muck101
Saw ruined them. Yes, it was beautifully directed, and a good movie. But since that, the ONLY thing horror movies have strived for was the shock factor. They usually take it far beyond the "holy hell this is scary" level, and straight into the realm of ridiculous trendwhores.

Muck101
Now, don't get me wrong. Gore can be very frightening. But it should be used in kind with paranoia, and the like. Straight cuttheirheadsoffandhavebloodgushingoutleftandright
is sort of redundant, and gets boring quickly.

JDB
its movies like the devil's rejects that gives good old scary movies bad names

steverules
Remakes are hardly ever good, except for the odd few

cropsy_is_god
Horror films are shit these days thats why i go for B horror hovies there usually better than the pishin the cinema.

Muck101
((We now take you to the average meeting of movie producers regarding 'the next big horror film'))
Allright, heres the plan. What we do is, just try our damndest to upset as many people as possible.

Well what about story-lines? A sturdy plot? Actual substance?

Who the hell let you in here? Im telling you, all we need to do is have torture in it. Lots and lots of unnecessary torture.

No plot?

Nah, Not necessary.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.