Superboy Prime vs Hal Jordan/Kyle Rayner/Kilowog

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthgoober
Ok, these are NON JOBBING GL's. That means that they will all be using their best moves like time stopping, recreating the entire GL Corps, creating multiple rings, and all that junk. Who takes it?

darthgoober
Anyone?

cowboy
Gl's
when there not jobbing they can do anything

darthgoober
What, no SBP fans out there?

Martian_mind
No,the GL's kill the dirty emo.

Entity
I am certain you didn't mean this but, Kyle is ION he snaps his fingers and that little punkbitch is nothing but a zit on Jimmy Olsen's ass.

Except for the thing I read on LT using Superman for a sextoy the other day! I HURT MYSELF I LAUGHED SO HARD. eek! laughing

darthgoober
Originally posted by Entity
I am certain you didn't mean this but, Kyle is ION he snaps his fingers and that little punkbitch is nothing but a zit on Jimmy Olsen's ass.

Except for the thing I read on LT using Superman for a sextoy the other day! I HURT MYSELF I LAUGHED SO HARD. eek! laughing
Yeah, I'm just talking about the "Regular" version of Kyle, not Ion.

darthgoober
Bump.

nvrbeenwthagirl
NOn jobbing GL's especially these very best, can beat SBP. Gl's 7/10. Clearly These three Gl's are above your standard Herald LvL.

darthgoober
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
NOn jobbing GL's especially these very best, can beat SBP. Gl's 7/10. Clearly These three Gl's are above your standard Herald LvL.
Wait so your saying that these three can beat him if their not jobbing, but 30 GL's(which include Hal in their number) can't do it?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by darthgoober
Wait so your saying that these three can beat him if their not jobbing, but 30 GL's(which include Hal in their number) can't do it?
Hal wasn't actually there for the entire fight. And I did say these 3 very best are all together a differnt beast than the regular herald lvl Gl's.

juggernaut66666
Gls FTW.

darthgoober
Hal wasn't actually there for the entire fight. And I did say these 3 very best are all together a differnt beast than the regular herald lvl Gl's.
Wait I'm not understanding what your saying. Are you now admitting that the Lanterns jobbed or not?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Wait I'm not understanding what your saying. Are you now admitting that the Lanterns jobbed or not?

NO, I"m saying these are the very best Gl's ever. They are much more powerful than any of the Gl's. Hal was able to beat dozens of Gl's by himself when he stole thier rings. The Gl's didn't job. SBP punked the shit out of them. These three Gl's together are alltogether differnt. They are above herald lvl IMO.

darthgoober
NO, I"m saying these are the very best Gl's ever. They are much more powerful than any of the Gl's. Hal was able to beat dozens of Gl's by himself when he stole thier rings. The Gl's didn't job. SBP punked the shit out of them. These three Gl's together are alltogether differnt. They are above herald lvl IMO.
laughing Unless I'm mistaken, Hal was beating them in groups of 2 and 3. He never took on a dozen at a time.

So let me get this strait, the GL's weren't jobbing, even though NONE of them made a single construct to aid in the fight(they all just flew around blasting at him), and it was actually covered on panel that they weren't authorized to use lethal force until right before he ran away?

nvrbeenwthagirl
laughing Unless I'm mistaken, Hal was beating them in groups of 2 and 3. He never took on a dozen at a time.

So let me get this strait, the GL's weren't jobbing, even though NONE of them made a single construct to aid in the fight(they all just flew around blasting at him), and it was actually covered on panel that they weren't authorized to use lethal force until right before he ran away?

The GL's don't have to use lethal force to win. They have won many many battles without using lethal force. SO that statement that you are trying to infer really only serves to show how bad assed SBP is. THey had to actually get permission to use Lethal Force, which is something the guardians abhor. I never said Hal beat Dozens of Gl's at a time. I just said he beat dozens of them. Thus backing up my statement that he was above the average herald lvl Gl. So exactly what is your point? Becuz I have given good reason why I think The Gl's in this thread win. Are you thru trying what ever it is your trying?

darthgoober
The GL's don't have to use lethal force to win. They have won many many battles without using lethal force. SO that statement that you are trying to infer really only serves to show how bad assed SBP is. THey had to actually get permission to use Lethal Force, which is something the guardians abhor. I never said Hal beat Dozens of Gl's at a time. I just said he beat dozens of them. Thus backing up my statement that he was above the average herald lvl Gl. So exactly what is your point? Becuz I have given good reason why I think The Gl's in this thread win. Are you thru trying what ever it is your trying?
I'm trying to point out the ignorance in your post. You've always acted like SBP actually would have had a chance in Hell of winning that fight with the GL's if they weren't jobbing. But he wouldn't. That was one of the best examples of PIS that I've ever come across.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I'm trying to point out the ignorance in your post. You've always acted like SBP actually would have had a chance in Hell of winning that fight with the GL's if they weren't jobbing. But he wouldn't. That was one of the best examples of PIS that I've ever come across.

SBP is a precrisis Krytonian. He moves planets around the UNIVERSE so fast no one can even know they were moved. The GL"s didn't job. They just aren't all Hal, Kyle, and Kilowog.

darthgoober
SBP is a precrisis Krytonian. He moves planets around the UNIVERSE so fast no one can even know they were moved. The GL"s didn't job. They just aren't all Hal, Kyle, and Kilowog.
Please. Surfer could probably take those GL's under the conditions that SBP fought under.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Please. Surfer could probably take those GL's under the conditions that SBP fought under.

Now your just going on speculatives. I am giving my reasoning. If you dont' like it, that is just tuff. It is my reasoning and it is valid. I'm not pulling shit out of my ass like, All the other Gl's have done stuff these three Gl's have and thus they jobbed. I'm not. I'm not pulling stuff out of my ass as if SBP was only as strong as Superman. He is clearly Leagues and away beyond Superman and even the precrisis Earth 2 one. He certainly was waaaaaaay faster than any warp speed.

darthgoober
Now your just going on speculatives. I am giving my reasoning. If you dont' like it, that is just tuff. It is my reasoning and it is valid. I'm not pulling shit out of my ass like, All the other Gl's have done stuff these three Gl's have and thus they jobbed. I'm not. I'm not pulling stuff out of my ass as if SBP was only as strong as Superman. He is clearly Leagues and away beyond Superman and even the precrisis Earth 2 one. He certainly was waaaaaaay faster than any warp speed.
Your right I am speculating. I'm more than willing to put forth my opinion that if the GL's did nothing more than what they did to SBP, that Surfer could take them. The reason for this is simple, they utilized no where near the versatility that signifies a GL. No giant constructs(space tanks, monsters, Hell no giant boxing glove even) or anything like that, all they did was fly around and shoot beams that were specifically designed NOT to kill. They didn't even have up much in the way of construct forcefields. They jobbed, get over it.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Your right I am speculating. I'm more than willing to put forth my opinion that if the GL's did nothing more than what they did to SBP, that Surfer could take them. The reason for this is simple, they utilized no where near the versatility that signifies a GL. No giant constructs(space tanks, monsters, Hell no giant boxing glove even) or anything like that, all they did was fly around and shoot beams that were specifically designed NOT to kill. They didn't even have up much in the way of construct forcefields. They jobbed, get over it.

If it makes you feel better, everyone Thanos has faced has jobbed as well. Get over it.

darthgoober
If it makes you feel better, everyone Thanos has faced has jobbed as well. Get over it.
It's not as bad as Supes and the Justice League jobbing to DS all those years. But at least they finally revealed how powerful DS was during those fights with Supes.

nvrbeenwthagirl
It's not as bad as Supes and the Justice League jobbing to DS all those years. But at least they finally revealed how powerful DS was during those fights with Supes.

Yeah well, Supers had some help from the Source, WW, and the Source Wall. Go figure. I guess you didn't read the story?

Avalonofthewind

SS would have gotten his shiny ass whooped in the same situation.

OneDumbG0
Superboy Prime busted a three mile thick forcefield created by dozens of GL's including Guy, who ain't no rookie. This was after pwning Superboy and ripping through the Justice Society, Teen Titans and Metal Men all on his own. I mean... it took every incarnation of the Flash and the entire Speed Force to stop and contain him.

He was probably stronger and definitely faster than either Superman or Earth II Superman. I interpret that to mean he was PC Superman levels. I mean, truly... what would the GL's do? Create a blackhole? Even Post-Crisis Superman could withstand that. I'm not saying he'd be able to freeze breath and heatvision em in 2 seconds, but he broke and deflected every single GL construct thrown at him and broke Hal's arm through his forcefield. One solid punch from him would probably knock out any of the GL's.

IMHO, Superboy Prime takes it 7/10. Hal and Kyle would find a clever way to win, but they wouldn't overpower him, non-jobbing or not. And Superboy Prime probably isn't going to fall for the red sun dip trick again.

db_renji
SBP takes this. I love the lanterns their just outclassed here. Why does everyone hate SBP, i thought he was a cool character with an interesting dynamic. Plus, he is still a child/teen, he is not evening close to his full potential yet. He broke out of the speed force and phantom zone, not to mention pwned Black Adam, Plus he can move planets he could easily break any construct they could create with no problem. Do these feats amount to nothing? SBP takes it 10/10. This is just my opinion, don't bite my head off.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.