if superman landed in iran

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chickenlover98
if he landed in iran hhe would blend in to the crowd wouldn't he?
he could blow up multiple times. it would be a terrorist dream

Darth Martin
laughing

spetznaz
I'm sorry to say this, but that is actually very funny. I actually feel bad to be laughing, but I am.
Thanks for the joke (although I wouldn't say it around soldiers).

Magee
Joke? Just shows how ignorant this guy is by saying something as stupid as that. Oh I forgot every person in Iran is a terrorist planning there next attack against the nazi US regime. Whos to say he wouldn't land in a farm in the middle of no where, only to be adopted by two loving farmers, wait no one in Iran is capable of love and affection.

Super Guy
Originally posted by chickenlover98
if he landed in iran hhe would blend in to the crowd wouldn't he?
he could blow up multiple times. it would be a terrorist dream That was the least funny thing I have ever read. You, sir, are a prejudiced moron who needs an urgent lesson in racial equality.

Super Guy
Originally posted by Magee
Joke? Just shows how ignorant this guy is by saying something as stupid as that. Oh I forgot every person in Iran is a terrorist planning there next attack against the nazi US regime. Whos to say he wouldn't land in a farm in the middle of no where, only to be adopted by two loving farmers, wait no one in Iran is capable of love and affection. Glad to see someone who is actually intelligent enough to realise that NOT EVERY IRANI IS A SUICIDE BOMBING SOCIOPATH!

steverules
I get it...but I just don't find it funny, seriously the other superman jokes are fine...well the ones i heard anyway, but this one just didn't make me laugh.

Redatom65
wasn't worth the thought process

office jesus
Originally posted by Superguy
Glad to see someone who is actually intelligent enough to realise that NOT EVERY IRANI IS A SUICIDE BOMBING SOCIOPATH!

Just every other one. big grin.

Soljer
Originally posted by office jesus
Just every other one. big grin.

Both you and the original poster equal fail.

Ignorance like this is what makes the US one of the most hated countries world wide.

Gregory
He was trying to tell a joke. No need to get all self-rightous blowhard on his ass.

office jesus
Originally posted by Gregory
He was trying to tell a joke. No need to get all self-rightous blowhard on his ass.

At least someone recognizes humor.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Superguy
Glad to see someone who is actually intelligent enough to realise that NOT EVERY IRANI IS A SUICIDE BOMBING SOCIOPATH!

Who the fcuk thinks that? I never met any one and i live in a bustling city divided on their politics...stop making shit up.

And how the hell does anyone compare The situation in Iraq to nazi social cleansing? Sounds to me that the person you are argreeing with isnt so bright, but blinded with propaganda

To get on topic though, superman stands for truth and justice not for pointless murder. Now the Punisher i can see blowin the fcuk out of innocent people so he could get to go see 72 virgins...just so he could then punish the virgins for deflowering themselves with him

ADarksideJedi
There will be no killing him if he did.jm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.