best POTC related rumor yet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

willofthewisp
my brother said there's going to be a movie of I Dream of Jeannie with Jamie Fallon in it, and when I asked him who was going to be Jeannie, he said, "Well, I don't think Jeannie should be British, but I've heard Keira Knightley." Now wouldn't that be bizarre?

PirateDiva
Originally posted by willofthewisp
my brother said there's going to be a movie of I Dream of Jeannie with Jamie Fallon in it, and when I asked him who was going to be Jeannie, he said, "Well, I don't think Jeannie should be British, but I've heard Keira Knightley." Now wouldn't that be bizarre?

LOL.....awwwww how cute...lol!

Bwa Ha Ha
lol that WOULD be strange!

IheartPocky
Yeah it would be!

I like that show happy

willofthewisp
I'm just having a hard time imagining Keira completely blonde, or in the classic Jeannie garb.

hee hee hee, Johnny should be Dr. Bellows. His face when one of his characters is paranoid is just hilarious.

Bwa Ha Ha
though her face does kinda look Jeannie-ful

batcavenumber1
Great Tribute for the talented Sidney the Creator of TV Series I dreame of Jeannie who has pass away
Tuesday January 30th 2007 from complications of
pneumonia in Rancho Mirage California

PirateDiva
R.I.P Sidney! My condolences to the family!!! sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.