I kinda feel bad about this

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KILLA420
you guys know about how ultraman and king of kings got banned right? well, i just dont feel that it was right to ban ultraman, because everyone gave him shit all the time, myself included, and i think all he was doing was defending himself. sure, he has one out of control temper, but that can be dealt with by other means than banning, right? what do you guys think?

JaehSkywalker
i have no idea whatsoever.

Leo.M
They both got what they had coming, end of story.

KILLA420
Originally posted by Leo.M
you arent one for sympathy are you?

Leo.M
Originally posted by KILLA420
you arent one for sympathy are you?

That's funny that you say that b/c I'm one of the few that DOES have sympathy, but they pushed their luck too much. Throwing profanity left and right. erm

KILLA420
That's funny that you say that b/c I'm one of the few that DOES have sympathy, but they pushed their luck too much. Throwing profanity left and right. erm
well you didnt have much sympathy for me when i was being accused of being slipknot either

Bardock42
I agree. I'd have togo through it again, but I feel Ultraman got ****ed.

Barker
Ultraman always got/gets worked up over nothing.

KILLA420
Originally posted by Bardock42
I agree. I'd have togo through it again, but I feel Ultraman got ****ed.
finally someone with an open mind

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Barker

KILLA420
Originally posted by Barker
this is all too true no expression
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine

vinny i was really hoping to hear your opinion on this, because you were (if i'm not mistaken) one of his biggest instigators

Leo.M
well you didnt have much sympathy for me when i was being accused of being slipknot either

I wanted a good laugh. laughing No big deal about it. stick out tongue

Mywi

KILLA420

Bardock42
finally someone with an open mind

The others have an open mind too.they just don't agree. That's okay for me.

Mywi

KILLA420

Raven Guardia
hmmmm I dont think mods will like this. WD told us to stop with threads like this (the UB deal..I mean Vinny made a pm thread, I made a pm thread, Kok made a thread which UB took personal erm ). When they come back it might just lead to another flame war if doesnt before that.

agreed

KILLA420
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
hmmmm I dont think mods will like this. WD told us to stop with threads like this (the UB deal..I mean Vinny made a pm thread, I made a pm thread, Kok made a thread which UB took personal erm ). When they come back it might just lead to another flame war if doesnt before that.

agreed
oh i thought this thread was perfectly legit

The Pict

Raven Guardia
oh i thought this thread was perfectly legit

I am not sure how the mods will take it. I thought KOKs was okay, he didnt directly come out and bash UB but, UB blew a fuse and they both got banned. I guess if this doesnt lead to fighting it will be okay.

The Pict
I am not sure how the mods will take it. I thought KOKs was okay, he didnt directly come out and bash UB but, UB blew a fuse and they both got banned. I guess if this doesnt lead to fighting it will be okay.

Kok gets involved in nearly all the fights I see here.

KILLA420
well, we're all here having a nice discussion, not a bash-fest like KOK's thread
Originally posted by The Pict
true dat

JaehSkywalker
cool.. bash-fest! eek!

jk. no expression

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by The Pict

true.

well, we're all here having a nice discussion, not a bash-fest like KOK's thread

true dat
I agree. smile

KILLA420
true.

I agree. smile
yep

Raven Guardia
hmmm

so you punk? Just asking cause whats written under your sig embarrasment

=Tired Hiker=
KOK cracks me up, and Ultraman seemed okay except for the time he got all pissy because I made fun of his Ultraman thread, o joy.

trolly_crouchjr
Ultra shouldent have been banned

KILLA420
hmmm

so you punk? Just asking cause whats written under your sig embarrasment
dam right
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
KOK cracks me up, and Ultraman seemed okay except for the time he got all pissy because I made fun of his Ultraman thread, o joy.
he is entertaing, but while he is contained
like lions in a cage stick out tongue
Originally posted by trolly_crouchjr
Ultra shouldent have been banned
holla

Vinny Valentine
Ultra is one of those people who need anger management. He is like Kai Lein, thats all there really is to say.

He doesn't think things through.

KILLA420
Ultra is one of those people who need anger management. He is like Kai Lein, thats all there really is to say.

thank you, i really wanted to hear your opinion
(no sarcasm at all)

Barker
Ultra ... is like Kai Lein...

Raven Guardia

can you imagine his reaction to his Therapist "I DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM YOU A$$...STFU!" stick out tongue

BakaXero
*puts in blank voting form with a squiggle of Al Bundy on it*

Lana
They both had a history of bashing and multiple warnings to stop. Not like anyone didn't see that one coming, to be honest.

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Lana
They both had a history of bashing and multiple warnings to stop. Not like anyone didn't see that one coming, to be honest.

do you know how long their ban is for? lord only knows crap will start when they come back.

boobsmagee
i had been wondering why they were banned i havnt been on the site in over a week anyone mind telling me, and personally from what i seen of KoK frankly i disliked him, ultraboman was a bit annoying but hes not the worst i seen

Rogue Jedi
you guys know about how ultraman and king of kings got banned right? well, i just dont feel that it was right to ban ultraman, because everyone gave him shit all the time, myself included, and i think all he was doing was defending himself. sure, he has one out of control temper, but that can be dealt with by other means than banning, right? what do you guys think?
if they were banned, there had to be a reason behind it. the powers that be are not gonna ban someone lest they deserve it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.