Cin Drallig vs vader.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AAskywalker
I was wondering how quickly he killed Cin Drallig? He did had several other jedi helping him fight vader right? Was this easy for vader?

Cin Drallig has practicly the greatest saber skills right?

Is obi wan a better fighter?

aldisyoyo
of course obi-wans a better fighter, second cin dralig is just a game character, he dosent even get screen time

Rampant ox
Apart from that 2 second duel with Anakin that Obi-wan watches on the security tapes.

AAskywalker
he's in the books. I thought he was the jedi with the best saber skills

Captain REX
He's supposedly rather skilled, but not as skilled as Anakin. In the game, you play through the fight, but canonically, Anakin curbstomped him...

Rampant ox
He was the Temples Battlemaster and is definatly one of the best duellists in the Order. Although he is still good a notch or two below the likes of Yoda, Mace, Anakin etc.

AAskywalker
with the help of two other jedi should he not have posed problem

zephiel7
I wonder if it was Mace Windu who guarded the temple....

Anakin: *ignites lightsaber in front of the younglings*

Mace: Walks up. You threatening my kids, motha****a.

Anakin: *nods*

Mace: This is some ****ed up repugnant shit. I'm a mushroom cloud lay'n motha****a, motha****a. Everytime I see you asaulting some young'un, I'm "superfly T.N.T," I''m the "GUNS OF NAVARONE."

Anakin: "Don't underestimate my power!"

Mace: Shiiiiit *****! That's all you had to say!

Pulls out pistol and shoots Anakin dead three times.

Sexyback
We don't actually know how long the fight took, and we don't know all the details. The hologram actually only shows us the last two seconds where he kills Cin, we can't say for sure that Anakin pwned him, though it's believable.

Anyways, he was most likely a pretty skilled swordsman, as he was the jedi temple's chief lightsaber instructor, and didn't Dooku say to Grievous something like he wouldn't be able to beat someone like Cin Drallig without fear and surprise on his side? And if the game's anything to go by, Cin Drallig is awesome, he's insanely quick with some deadly moves.

Darth Subjekt
I think what leads most believe he got curbstomped was the fact that what we do see, Anakin kills him while choking another Jedi simultaneously, and to fight others as ou kill the temple's battle master, thats pretty impressive. Plus if Sera Keto was Cin's most prized pupal and his padawan or whatever, she had to have SOME skills and was sure to be with Cin, which would imply that Anakin slayed her at the same time.

Sexyback
We don't know that, Anakin would surely have had clones with him.

Darth Subjekt
well, we saw Anakin in the hologram, we saw Cin in the hologram, but what don't we see in the hologram? Thats right, Clones. Sure they're there, but that in no way means they killed Cin. Sorry, but thats an easy feat for the Chosen One...

((The_Anomaly))
Yea Anakin pwned Cin.

Sexyback
Obviously Anakin was the one to kill Cin as we clearly saw, I was addressing your other points implying that Anakin would have had to kill all those that were with Cin, such as Serra Keto.

Darth Subjekt
well its quite possible, and being that there is no direct contradiction with the movie, it could have gone very similarly to the ROTS game, where he kills them both...although separately in the game. Just saying its not out of his abilities.

overlord
Cin Drallig mastered Numan and Shii-Cho which means he sucks.
His nickname was also the troll because of how ugly and gay he was.

Darth Subjekt
lol...i love random shit.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Cin was so easily killed by Vader. I don't think Cin Drallig was all that powerful or a skilled swordsman.

Seraphim XIII
Is this the same Cin that Anakin was fighting off while physically choking some broad?

((The_Anomaly))
Originally posted by overlord
Cin Drallig mastered Numan and Shii-Cho which means he sucks.
His nickname was also the troll because of how ugly and gay he was.

laughing out loud

Originally posted by Seraphim XIII
Is this the same Cin that Anakin was fighting off while physically choking some broad?

Yes indeed.

kamikz
Did we actually see Cin die there? I thought we just saw Anakin smack against his lightsaber. And after all, there were laser blasts in the background as far as I can remember, Cin could have been shot in the back as well, unless it shows or actually is stated somewhere that Anakin took him down alone....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.