Giant-Man vs Spider-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Benny G
No Prep, Who Win's?

guy222
Originally posted by Benny G
No Prep, Who Win's?

Spidey

Scoobless
Pym should be able to take him.

guy222
Originally posted by Scoobless
Pym should be able to take him.

Spidey beat Juggy

Scoobless
Pym beat the Stranger.

guy222
Pym beat the Stranger.

Stranger does job

Always liked Ultron

Kallark-Kent
Juggernaut jobs. E.G. "Jobbernaut." erm

guy222
Originally posted by Kallark-Kent
Juggernaut jobs. E.G. "Jobbernaut." erm

Losing to Spidey, that was funny

Sparkz
Originally posted by guy222
Spidey beat Juggy

Not really he just got Juggernaut to sink into cement where he couldn't climb out, now unless there is a big cement pit around Pym has got this

guy222
Originally posted by Sparkz
Not really he just got Juggernaut to sink into cement where he couldn't climb out, now unless there is a big cement pit around Pym has got this

Still a win for Spidey

DigiMark007
Originally posted by guy222
Still a win for Spidey

I might agree, but not for the reasons you've stated (i.e. the Juggs fight) which was just a horribly contrived plot device.

Muck101
They fought once waaaayyy back in the day. Pym had no problem breaking spideys webs. Only reason, I think, Pym didnt beat the hell out of him was damn Wasp butting in. Giantman wins

Scoobless
no expression

http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/4918/yellowjacketspiderman2lc9.jpg

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Evil_Ash
The deus ex machine wins.

Scoobless
You mean Pym?

shifty

rougeredmage
hmmm does pym have the full range of his powers, or if he is stuck in giant mode. if he can shrink down as well as command an army of various incects to attack spiderman. i dont think his spidersence will be able to cope with the various differenty level of attacks. however i think spdiermans speed may prevail

grey fox
no expression

http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/4918/yellowjacketspiderman2lc9.jpg

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Man that costume SUCKS !

Scoobless
It just looks bad in that picture ... normally it looks pretty decent.

rougeredmage
it doesnt stop the costume been a very very bad one. then again i dont think there are many heros that can get away with wearing a yellow costume. i think the wizzer may have been the only person i have seen to have got away with it.. i can see spiderman winnning by doing a deadpool ie just mocking the hell out of the wife beater until he loses by defalt maybe?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.