Snape: Good or Evil ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ToMacco
I'm not convinced that Snape is a bad guy. I don't think he would sit by and play along for six years, only to reveal himself and kill Dumbledore. I think he and Dumbledore had a plan.

Darth Martin
He's good like Mace Windu in Star Wars. He jut has a dark side to him.

The Phantom
There are threads on this already. Please use the search engine. Reported for closure.

ToMacco
"There are threads on this already. Please use search engine. Reported for closure."

Mellow out, dude. I'm just asking a question. You don't have to get geek all over me.down

The Phantom
Originally posted by ToMacco
"There are threads on this already. Please use search engine. Reported for closure."

Mellow out, dude. I'm just asking a question. You don't have to get geek all over me.down I am mellow. I'm just informing you what you did and that this thread will be closed.

ToMacco
Wow, you are such an important person. It's up to you to make sure subjects are never talked about twice. Good thing you woke up this morning.

The Phantom
Originally posted by ToMacco
Wow, you are such an important person. It's up to you to make sure subjects are never talked about twice. Good thing you woke up this morning. And this is when you get a bad rep around here.

ToMacco
A bad rep? Who are you? I've been a member here for five years.

trolly_crouchjr
Phantom stop reporting...i its getting tiring...the Mod will close it

The Phantom
Lovely.

And for the last time I was told by Rogue to report threads to him.

trolly_crouchjr
IF it had been done...*telltale*...even so u should take it easy with the reporting

The Phantom
This is the first report I've had to do in the past three weeks... Nope, that's a lie. I reported 2 others. But those needed it.

Barker
Originally posted by trolly_crouchjr
IF it had been done...*telltale*...even so u should take it easy with the reporting
Neg. Reports are necessary.

If Phantom is doing anything wrong, I'd say it's posting and saying that he reported the thread, and having people like you telling him not to, and generally bitching over nothing.

The Phantom
Originally posted by Barker

If Phantom is doing anything wrong, I'd say it's posting and saying that he reported the thread, and having people like you telling him not to, and generally bitching over nothing. Good point. I got to stop saying it.

trolly_crouchjr
Originally posted by Barker

If Phantom is doing anything wrong, I'd say it's posting and saying that he reported the thread, and having people like you telling him not to, and generally bitching over nothing. Good on you, bet you love to be reprimanded over little things but nvm i guess we are who we are...

ToMacco
Wow.

All I wanted to do is talk about Snape. Sorry if I didn't want to scroll through hundreds of pages to find some opinions.

Thanks, guys. sad

RoguePw25
ToMacco calm down, there is/was nothing wrong with Phantom telling you that there's a thread on this already. For a person whose been here for 5 years, you'd think that you'd know the rules.

trolly_crouchjr, Phantom was asked by me to help me out and start reporting threads. I get to them a lot quicker so don't tell him to stop.

Phantom, don't listen to them. Continue reporting like you're doing, I appreciate it tons buddy.

CLOSING.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.