darth revan and darth traya vs darth vader and darth sidious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthpayne
Which team wins

darthpayne
I say Revan and Traya win

General Kenobl
So I'm assuming this is.....

Jedi Civil War Dark Lord Revan
Darth Traya {Peak}
TESB Vader
ROTS Sidious

Well all right, let us see....

Revan and Sidious duel while Traya and Vader duke it out. I would say that Revan and Sidious have a hard fought duel while Vader, after a considerable amount of time, kills Traya. He then helps his master kill Revan.

darthsith19
DE Sidious or ROTS Sidious? If ROTS then Revan takes him while Traya takes Vader. If DE then he would take Revan, Traya'd take Vader and then DE Sidious would take Traya. But Traya might take Vader faster than DE Sidious takes out Revan, so that could go either way. Even DE Sidious can't beat Revan and Traya 2 on 1.

Darth Sexy
I don't know. It depends if Traya can use her leet instakill. I highly doubt it considering both Sidious and Vader are masters of the force, so it's not like this technique works on anybody. Either way Traya is the weakest link here so Vader and Sidious gang up on Revan and win.

darthpayne
Originally posted by General Kenobl
So I'm assuming this is.....

Jedi Civil War Dark Lord Revan
Darth Traya {Peak}
TESB Vader
ROTS Sidious

Yes

Lightsnake
Originally posted by darthsith19
DE Sidious or ROTS Sidious? If ROTS then Revan takes him while Traya takes Vader. If DE then he would take Revan, Traya'd take Vader and then DE Sidious would take Traya. But Traya might take Vader faster than DE Sidious takes out Revan, so that could go either way. Even DE Sidious can't beat Revan and Traya 2 on 1.

Oh yes, he can. Damn easily, too

Kadesh
Still, dan wallace confirmed ROTS sidious to be above every other sith in history

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Lightsnake
Oh yes, he can. Damn easily, too
Your over-hype of Sidious is getting too much now.

Sidious was defeated by DE Luke and Leia. Now these two Jedi were not so powerful in DE period.

Revan and Traya combined will destroy Sidious after a hard fight. And Traya's instakill ability is not to be taken very lightly.

Kadesh
Sidious didnt get "pwned" he got cut of from the force by 2 of the most powerful jedi in the galaxy and his storm killed him.

This is revan vs sid and traya vs vader, not handicapped match S_w

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Kadesh
Sidious didnt get "pwned" he got cut of from the force by 2 of the most powerful jedi in the galaxy and his storm killed him.
Leia was never very powerful. And Luke did not claimed the title of "most powerful Jedi" in DE. He earned this title in NJO actually.

This is revan vs sid and traya vs vader, not handicapped match S_w
I was refering to Lightsnake's ridiculous claim actually.

Lightsnake
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Your over-hype of Sidious is getting too much now.

Sidious was defeated by DE Luke and Leia. Now these two Jedi were not so powerful in DE period.

Revan and Traya combined will destroy Sidious after a hard fight. And Traya's instakill ability is not to be taken very lightly.
Palpatine can do the same thing on a much higher scale, what if he uses the instakill first?

And Luke and Leia not powerful? The same Luke who destroyed an army of droids with a gesture and brought down an AT AT? Come on...they were channeling the entire lightside against Palpatine

S_W_LeGenD
Palpatine can do the same thing on a much higher scale, what if he uses the instakill first?
Where did palpatine learned this ability from? Only Traya has demonstrated this ability.

And Luke and Leia not powerful? The same Luke who destroyed an army of droids with a gesture and brought down an AT AT? Come on...they were channeling the entire lightside against Palpatine
Lightsnake! we both know very well that Luke in DE was not the uber Force user.

He became most powerful in NJO period.

And Leia was never in the list of uber Jedi warriors. She used different ways to help Luke.

Lightsnake
False: Palpatine drains the energy from the populace of Byss to restoe himself.....that's billions. In a controlled manner.

And again: In that particular moment in DE, Luke is channeling the ENTIRE power of the light to fight Sidious as Sidious channels the Dark

S_W_LeGenD
False: Palpatine drains the energy from the populace of Byss to restoe himself.....that's billions. In a controlled manner.
That is something different actually. That indeed points towards his "Drain Knowledge". But instakill ability is something different, deadly and very effective in one-on-one combat scenarios. Palpatine has never demonstrated this ability.

And again: In that particular moment in DE, Luke is channeling the ENTIRE power of the light to fight Sidious as Sidious channels the Dark
As far as I know, only combined power of Luke and Leia and (her unborn child) was enough to take down Sidious. Call this entire power of Light or whatever but this does not changes the fact that the combined power of these 3 individuals was the main factor in bringing down Sidious.

darthpayne
I think Vader would kill Traya and wait to see who won between Revan and sidious which would be revan,

then vader and revan fight but revan proves to much for vader and he claims the title of dark lord of the sith

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by darthpayne
I think Vader would kill Traya and wait to see who won between Revan and sidious which would be revan,

then vader and revan fight but revan proves to much for vader and he claims the title of dark lord of the sith
Do not forget Traya's instakill ability.

Gideon
Power, in the case of those who attacked Sidious, can almost obviously be indicated as "potential" or "connection" to the Force. Afterall, it would make zero sense for an unborn baby to possess any combat skill or power.

So, that'd be the Force connection of three Skywalkers. A single Skywalker has a superior connection to the Force than any other Force user.

And it took three of them to bring Sidious down. Yeah, why am I thinking that that's quite a lot of power?

Power that Revan sure as hell doesn't have.

darthpayne
Do not forget Traya's instakill ability.

Oh yeah i didn't think about that power, so maybe vader is killed by traya not the other way around

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Gideon
Power, in the case of those who attacked Sidious, can almost obviously be indicated as "potential" or "connection" to the Force. Afterall, it would make zero sense for an unborn baby to possess any combat skill or power.

So, that'd be the Force connection of three Skywalkers. A single Skywalker has a superior connection to the Force than any other Force user.

And it took three of them to bring Sidious down. Yeah, why am I thinking that that's quite a lot of power?

Power that Revan sure as hell doesn't have.
And how much strong was that unborn child in the Force?

Luke's case is confirmed. Leia was moderate but an unborn child cannot be automatically become very strong in the Force, unless he is born.

Revan was very strong in the Force and so was Traya. Both these Sith Lords had gained terrible powers from Malachor V and they have some unique abilities that others don't seem to possess.

Traya has instakill ability, which gives her edge over most individuals, if not all.

Revan's knowledge in Dark Side power was confirmed to be above from entirety of Sith knowledge that could be found in Korriban planet as Bane revealed.

So when these two Titans combine, then sadly no one stands a chance against them. Sidious can possibly defeat any one of them (in a single one-on-one combat) but he can't take on both of them at the same time and he would be in great trouble instead.

Gideon
You don't understand; the reference is obviously not "combat-related" power. It's not the strength of a Force user during a fight, otherwise Anakin Solo (the child) would have been a complete nonfactor during the fight - he wasn't even born, so his combat abilities would obviously be nonexistent.

It has been implied throughout the entire continuity (and makes complete sense) that Leia's strength in the Force equals that of her brother. Hence why Vader said in RotJ that he would use her if necessary. The obvious difference is: Luke is far more experienced and more trained than she is. But her raw strength in the Force is quite likely to be equal to Luke's own.

Anakin Solo's strength (from what we saw before his death) was extremely proficient as well, though I don't know if I'd put him on par with Luke or Leia in terms of raw Force talent.

There's nothing to indicate that Revan's strength in the Force comes close to Luke's own. And if it does, that means he just has 1/3 of the power necessary to strip Sidious from the Force and defeat him.

Revan doesn't have the raw power to tackle that.

darthpayne

Power that Revan sure as hell doesn't have. Revan my not be as powerful forsewise but in lightsaber combat I think Revan has the advantidge but it would be a good fight

Gideon
Revan my not be as powerful forsewise but in lightsaber combat I think Revan has the advantidge but it would be a good fight

Dude, what's Revan shown us? We have second hand accounts of his skill. I don't doubt that the guy was good - or, indeed - one of the best. But you can't sit here and say "he's as good as Luke or better than Sidious", when we don't have anything to base such conclusions off of.

Which is the problem when arguing for/against Revan.

S_W_LeGenD
You don't understand; the reference is obviously not "combat-related" power. It's not the strength of a Force user during a fight, otherwise Anakin Solo (the child) would have been a complete nonfactor during the fight - he wasn't even born, so his combat abilities would obviously be nonexistent.

It has been implied throughout the entire continuity (and makes complete sense) that Leia's strength in the Force equals that of her brother. Hence why Vader said in RotJ that he would use her if necessary. The obvious difference is: Luke is far more experienced and more trained than she is. But her raw strength in the Force is quite likely to be equal to Luke's own.

Anakin Solo's strength (from what we saw before his death) was extremely proficient as well, though I don't know if I'd put him on par with Luke or Leia in terms of raw Force talent.

There's nothing to indicate that Revan's strength in the Force comes close to Luke's own. And if it does, that means he just has 1/3 of the power necessary to strip Sidious from the Force and defeat him.

Revan doesn't have the raw power to tackle that.
You made some valid points but Anakin Solo's power is no where near them because Anakin's dad was a Non-Force Sensitive.

Also, Revan and Traya combined will over-power Sidious. Traya's instakill ability is more effective then Leia and her unborn child in combat scenarios.

darthpayne
Dude, what's Revan shown us? We have second hand accounts of his skill. I don't doubt that the guy was good - or, indeed - one of the best. But you can't sit here and say "he's as good as Luke or better than Sidious", when we don't have anything to base such conclusions off of.

Yeah i guess your right but he did deafeat Mandalore the ultamte in single combat but you could use the same argument for Mandalore to cuz we dont know how strong he really was either

S_W_LeGenD

Sorry! we have some good accounts on Revan's skill in Light Saber Combat.

He is known to kill the most powerful Mandalorian (Mandalore - The Ultimate), who was kicking @ss, until Revan challenged him.

He also killed Yusanis, who was the greatest Echani warrior ever known. Echani warriors have very strong precognition abilities, but Revan destroyed the best of them.

Then Malak was also a master swordsman in KOTOR period. He was the second best after Revan in Light Saber Combat and was finally defeated on SF by Revan in proper "pupil vs student" match.

Revan's fighting skills are not unknown and should not be questioned.

Gideon
Neither were Luke or Leia's... but, hell, Anakin (Skywalker) thought Luke's own potential rivaled his. So, if Anakin is behind, he's not behind by a large amount. And, hey, his connection to the Force seems to exceed Revan's alone. So, again, that's three times the power that Revan needs.

If it will even work on Sidious. Dooku's accounts of Sidious in RotS and in Dark Rendezvous pretty much imply that he's somewhat of a wound in the Force himself. Given that he blunted the Jedi's ability to use the Force throughout the PT would imply this.

S_W_LeGenD
Yeah i guess your right but he did deafeat Mandalore the ultamte in single combat but you could use that argument for Mandalore to cuz we dont know how strong he really was
Mandalore - The Ultimate was leader of millions of Mandalorians in JCW period. He was surely very very powerful.

Revan actually gained incredible fame from Mandalorians after he defeated Mandalore The Utimate in single combat.

Gideon
Sorry! we have some good accounts on Revan's skill in Light Saber Combat.

He is known to kill the most powerful Mandalorian (Mandalore - The Ultimate), who was kicking @ss, until Revan challenged him.

He is also killed Yusanis, who was the greatest Echani warrior ever known. Echani warriors have very strong precognition abilities, but Revan destoyed the best of them.

Then Malak was also a master swordsman in KOTOR period. He was the second best after Revan in Light Saber Combat and was finally defeated on SF by Revan in proper "pupil vs student" match.

Revan's fighting skills are not unknown and should not be questioned.

Sorry! Where the hell does that put him in comparison to the movie guys, or Luke?

You can't say. A lot of people here (including myself) think that Dooku could comfortably beat Malak. We also think that Maul would tool Bastilla. So, what's that make Revan?

S_W_LeGenD
Neither were Luke or Leia's... but, hell, Anakin (Skywalker) thought Luke's own potential rivaled his. So, if Anakin is behind, he's not behind by a large amount. And, hey, his connection to the Force seems to exceed Revan's alone. So, again, that's three times the power that Revan needs.
Still Anakin Skywalker was soaked in Force, like no other individual before. Padme was also not very weak in the Force.

Han Solo is not like Anakin. And Leia is indeed Force Sensitive but not as strong as her father was. Luke has edge because of better tranining though.

If it will even work on Sidious. Dooku's accounts of Sidious in RotS and in Dark Rendezvous pretty much imply that he's somewhat of a wound in the Force himself. Given that he blunted the Jedi's ability to use the Force throughout the PT would imply this.
Of-course! Sidious won't be killed instantly even by instakill power but it will surely weaken him a lot. And Sidious was never wound in the Force.

Only Exile and Nihilus are exceptions in this case.

darthpayne
Sorry! Where the hell does that put him in comparison to the movie guys, or Luke?

You can't say. A lot of people here (including myself) think that Dooku could comfortably beat Malak. We also think that Maul would tool Bastilla. So, what's that make Revan? Correct me if i am wrong but didn;t Reavan find Tulak Hords Holocron who was said to be the best lightsabar duelist of his time and back then they where about double in skill then in revans time

Gideon
Um... Padme hasn't shown any Force skills. If she had anything worth registering, she'd have been recruited by the Jedi. It's safe to say that she didn't have a good amount of midichlorians in her.

Again: if Luke's potential rivaled that of his father, Leia's would conceivably be the same. Han Solo had about the same amount of Force ability that Padme had. Anakin's strength with the Force likely wasn't as much as his mother or uncle, but it wasn't diminished by a considerable amount.

I never said that he was. I said that the novelization and a few other sources imply as much.

And Sidious may very well be among their number.

Gideon
Correct me if i am wrong but didn;t Reavan find Tulak Hords Holocron who was said to be the best lightsabar duelist of his time and back then they where about double in skill then in revans time

Like I said: I'm not doubting that the guy had skill. But who is to say that his skills - even at the end of the training - rivaled Tulak's?

Edit: We'll finish this tomorrow. Night.

S_W_LeGenD

You can't say. A lot of people here (including myself) think that Dooku could comfortably beat Malak. We also think that Maul would tool Bastilla. So, what's that make Revan?
Are you serious?

Revan killed Malak in a titanic duel (as revealed in Star Wars official blogs). Malak was far more powerful then Dooku on Star Forge.

Malak has shown more Force moves then Dooku have actually. Malak > Dooku.

S_W_LeGenD
Like I said: I'm not doubting that the guy had skill. But who is to say that his skills - even at the end of the training - rivaled Tulak's?

He studied Tulak's secrets. Thats how!

S_W_LeGenD
Um... Padme hasn't shown any Force skills. If she had anything worth registering, she'd have been recruited by the Jedi. It's safe to say that she didn't have a good amount of midichlorians in her.
Obi-Wan did hinted to Padme that he might have considered her for Jedi Training. She would not be strong in the Force but she was not very weak. She would be surely better then Han Solo in Force.

Again: if Luke's potential rivaled that of his father, Leia's would conceivably be the same. Han Solo had about the same amount of Force ability that Padme had. Anakin's strength with the Force likely wasn't as much as his mother or uncle, but it wasn't diminished by a considerable amount.
Leia was not a warrior anyways. Traya is more deadly.

I never said that he was. I said that the novelization and a few other sources imply as much.
They were just considering but were not sure.

And Sidious may very well be among their number.
An assumption and thats it. Believe it! Sidious is not like everybody in SW. Exile is unique in this case and thats why she was immune to Nihilus's Drain power and Traya's instakill ability.

darthpayne

But Revan did have to fight his way through dozens of sith, sith solidgers and star forge battle droids which where said to be a match for a normal jedi so i would say he had quite a bit of power

Kadesh
Thats redeemed jedi who was even stronger than sith revan,

Btw is revan a chick? If revan is then she wins

jollyjim311
Vader can hang with Traya as far as force powers go, and crush her in lightsaber combat with one, maybe two swings.

Sidious is more powerful than Revan, or any other Sith.

They win this.

darthpayne
Thats redeemed jedi who was even stronger than sith revan,

Btw is revan a chick? If revan is then she wins

No revans a guy

darthpayne
Originally posted by jollyjim311
Vader can hang with Traya as far as force powers go, and crush her in lightsaber combat with one, maybe two swings.

Sidious is more powerful than Revan, or any other Sith.

They win this.

I dont think vader could hang with traya in force power rember her skill to fight with 3 light sabers

Kadesh
yes vader can, he destroyed tanks as large as an AT-AT on the battlefield and choked some one a very far distance away from him when he is not even there (TESB).
And lightsaber? vader can just use the force to destory them, if he can shred blast doors apart couldnt he do the same to the 3 floating lightsabers

By the way vader was shown using force flight, check the star wars panel to panel book, They showed him flying like superman

darthpayne
yes vader can, he destroyed tanks as large as an AT-AT on the battlefield and choked some one a very far distance away from him when he is not even there (TESB).
And lightsaber? vader can just use the force to destory them, if he can shred blast doors apart couldnt he do the same to the 3 floating lightsabers

By the way vader was shown using force flight, check the star wars panel to panel book, They showed him flying like superman

Vader may be able to kill Traya but what if Revan fought Vader instead

General Kenobl
If Traya has Instakill, then Revan and her can win.

If she doesn't, then Vader kills Traya while Revan and Sidious are still fighting. Finally, Vader and Sidious gang up on Revan and kill him.

Lightsnake
This instakill is highly overrated. Palpatine has the force drain ability, too, and he's MUCH better with it.

Sexyback
One question, where is Palpatine shown doing the force drain, or where is it detailed? Don't worry, this isn't me asking you to prove it because I believe it, I'm just curious.

Kadesh
Vader may be able to kill Traya but what if Revan fought Vader instead If revan is a girl why not, revan woud curbstomp vader.

Ok seriously as much as i love vader, revan would beat him after a long fight and i mean a long fight, Despite being a powerful sith lord i doubt vader goes down that easy.

But since sidious is the smart ass im sure he would plan the battle. he knows vader would lose to revan so he himself will face revan while vader faces traya

@Sexyback

palapatine did it to byss, he drained them group by group and it was before DE, when he was a spirit i think,

Anyways i wonder where did this come from? Wookie i know it did but wheres the source?

Darth_Glentract
This instakill is highly overrated. Palpatine has the force drain ability, too, and he's MUCH better with it.

As of DE Sidious was better with it perhaps, but I don't think he's as good as her as of this fight. For example, why didn't her just drain the three Jedi with Mace in ROTS and get even more power instead of waste their energy by killing them with his lightsaber?

darthpayne
Rember this is ROTS Sidious

Lightsnake
Good question, Glentract. Probably because George Lucas doesn't even know there's a technique that can drain someone of life, or that to use the force as such would remove the mask Palpatine had up...or it was more satisfying to kill them up close and personal

Sexyback
Originally posted by Sexyback
One question, where is Palpatine shown doing the force drain, or where is it detailed? Don't worry, this isn't me asking you to prove it because I believe it, I'm just curious.

Darth_Glentract
Good question, Glentract. Probably because George Lucas doesn't even know there's a technique that can drain someone of life,

Not an acceptable excuse. You can't use real world things as an explanation for something in-universe.

or that to use the force as such would remove the mask Palpatine had up...or it was more satisfying to kill them up close and personal

What mask? The Jedi already knew he was evil. And you can't say that it being more fun to kill them with his saber is proof that he had the technique but decideed not to use it. Until you show proof that he had it, it's logical to assume that he does not.

Darth Godzilla
I don't mean to assume too much, but Sidious might not have wanted to kill them outright so that Anakin would see the battle and be converted to the dark side. I don't want to start a fight on that, though.

Anyway, Vader and Sidious take this. The instakill ability is not definite. Vader is a MUCH more powerful Force-user than whom the instakill was used on. If people can argue in the Vader vs. Dooku thread that Dooku can block Force Choke even though we've never seen it blocked, I argue here that Vader can block the instakill.

Hey, why doesn't Vader use Force Crush? That'd immobilize her. It's practically as definite as an instakill.

Anyway, Vader probably beats Traya in the Force due to his Dark Side mastery. If it even gets to a duel, Vader rips Traya into tiny pieces of cauterized flesh and bone. Then he goes over to help his master; Revan/Sidious is going to be a longer fight either way. Then Vader kills the already weakened Palpatine and claims the title of Emperor for himself. He converts Luke to the Dark Side in the end, gaining a new apprentice, and with the help of his son, overcomes his limitations to reach his full potential. The Empire reigns supreme. When the Yuuzhan Vong invade, the mighty Empire crushes them with a series of victories. The galaxy belongs to the Chosen One and his son.

Gideon
He studied Tulak's secrets. Thats how!

Great. Doesn't mean that he mastered them to Tulak's level. Period!

Lightsnake
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Not an acceptable excuse. You can't use real world things as an explanation for something in-universe.
Sure you can. Why can't you?

Ok, why didn't he use lightning from the start? Or TK?
And when I say 'mask', I mean the literal mask....IE, the covering of his real face. And Sith much prefer to kill enemies viscerally.

Gideon
Sidious in Rise of Darth Vader: "The Sith grew past the use of lightsabers. But we continue to make use of them, if only to humiliate the Jedi."

Perhaps that is an indication as to why, for the most part, he engaged Jedi with a lightsaber first and foremost (but, notice, with everyone else, he goes straight to the Lightning or the Force).

Darth_Glentract
Sure you can. Why can't you?

Because real world events have no standing in EU.

Ok, why didn't he use lightning from the start? Or TK?
And when I say 'mask', I mean the literal mask....IE, the covering of his real face. And Sith much prefer to kill enemies viscerally.

I don't know why he didn't use lightning or TK. However, I'm not arguing that Sidious couldn't use TK or lightning to kill someone. There's evidence showing that he could. There isn't evidence that he could kill three of the Jedi's Order's most powerful members with it though. What you said about the mask does make more sense though.

Mider999
i say sidious defeats raven, since he defeated three jedi masters easily, so raven killed mandelor the ultimate, mace windu killed jango fett, how do we know if jango is not even better, didnt his son become the leader of the mandelorians, and wasnt jango himself one of the top leaders, jango himself got owned by windu, and windu would have lost to sidious if sidious hasnt thrown the fight, and you all can say thats bull but use your common sense, sidious loses to windu then in a few more chapters he's stalemating yoda who is better then windu..........not logical less he threw the fight.........especially from a kick to the face, ive never seen anyone lose in starwars from a simple kick to the face, and obi wan gets kicked in the face plenty through out the whole movie series.

Kadesh
mace was sidious equal, and that kick to the face caught sidious off guard and he dropped his lightsaber after mace broke his window

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Mider999
i say sidious defeats raven, since he defeated three jedi masters easily, so raven killed mandelor the ultimate, mace windu killed jango fett, how do we know if jango is not even better, didnt his son become the leader of the mandelorians, and wasnt jango himself one of the top leaders, jango himself got owned by windu, and windu would have lost to sidious if sidious hasnt thrown the fight, and you all can say thats bull but use your common sense, sidious loses to windu then in a few more chapters he's stalemating yoda who is better then windu..........not logical less he threw the fight.........especially from a kick to the face, ive never seen anyone lose in starwars from a simple kick to the face, and obi wan gets kicked in the face plenty through out the whole movie series.
Jango Fett was a strong warrior but that does not changes the fact that he was just a famous Bounty Hunter of PT period. And Mandalorians in Movies were not at their prime.

Also Jango Fett was over-run by that heavy beast and he got injured in the process. His Jet Pack failed to start and Mace destroyed him. If Jango Fett would be in perfect shape and form, then situation would have been different.

Mandalore - The Ultimate was the leader of millions of Mandalorians and now you can imagine his power. And he was in perfect form when he faced Revan.

Their is big difference between these two cases.

And Kadesh is right that Mace's kick unbalanced Sidious and his Light Saber went out of the window. Too bad for Sidious! I mean his reaction after that was hilarious. big grin

Kadesh
i think mace pueposely broke the window, i mean if he didnt and kicked sidious, sidious can still just use the force to pick up his lightsaber right?

S_W_LeGenD
i think mace pueposely broke the window, i mean if he didnt and kicked sidious, sidious can still just use the force to pick up his lightsaber right?
It can be a possibility.

And yes! Sidious could pick up his Light Saber with Force.

Kadesh
i meant if the glass was not broken and the lightsaber wouldnt drop out the window, sidious would then take the lightsaber and fight on. thats what i was saying

S_W_LeGenD
i meant if the glass was not broken and the lightsaber wouldnt drop out the window, sidious would then take the lightsaber and fight on. thats what i was saying
I agree.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.