Doomsday vs Despero

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

charlemagne9746
Who would win an all out fist fight between these two team wreckers?

Howard_Jones
Wasn't Doomsday being mind-controlled in IC?

DigiMark007
*claps*

Hey, another Despero thread.

...the funniest part about this is how pissed bigbran and darthgoober must be that their tourney pick is getting so much attention.

And since when is DD a team-wrecker? I know, i know....depends on the incarnation. But if the most well-known DD (Death of Superman) is a team-wrecker, then so is Supes.

charlemagne9746
This is the Doomsday who killed Superman and defeated a host of green lanterns.

Howard_Jones
DOS Doomsday? Despero clean-clocks him.

charlemagne9746
lol..ok..so, Despero probably wins. How would Despero handle Validus in a fight. The same Validus who punched Superboy out of the solar system and Mon el through a planet.

olympian
DOS Superman never cleaned a host of Gl`s.

And that version gets beaten.

Howard_Jones
He may be thinking of SBP who took out a bunch of unknowns. He didn't even engage anyone experienced like Gardner or Hal Jordan. Doomsday was banished by an elder that died afterward. I guess the power jobber can really hurt.

olympian
Yeah, i though he could be mistaking DD for SBP. Then again a later version of DD did encountered GL`s i think, so it can be that instance hes talking about.

Either way, it wasent DOS Doomday.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
He may be thinking of SBP who took out a bunch of unknowns. He didn't even engage anyone experienced like Gardner or Hal Jordan. Doomsday was banished by an elder that died afterward. I guess the power jobber can really hurt. Uh... he did technically engage people experienced... specifically Hal and Guy. Hal saved Guy from being choked by him, then got punched. erm

Then the Supermen come save the day.

Dumb writing and major jobbing on the part of the GLs. But it's there.

Anyway Despero wins.

Howard_Jones
More or less I'm talking about the ones he killed. I don't remember seeing anyone experienced like Kilowag, Hal, or Kyle being close to him until he grabbed Guy.

SBP was such a dissapointment.

Avalonofthewind
Power PIS wins.

Stalemate.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.