Maxam vs Hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hunbu04
H2H only
who will win

DigiMark007
Woo. Reactionary thread-making.

Herc in the end. They're about the same, but Herc's wrestling skills would win the day because this would just be a straight-up brawl.

Howard_Jones
Herc takes a majority, but Maxam puts up one hell of a fight.

thedude1948
Maxam already beat him pretty easy.

leonidas
Originally posted by thedude1948
Maxam already beat him pretty easy.

hurling herc into the ocean (or wherever he tossed him to) isn't exactly an 'easy win', or even really a win. in the rematch, herc did the same thing to maxam and won via BFR.

i agree with digi. strength roughly equal but herc is the far superior fighter and with his almost limitless endurance he'd take it in the end after a very lengthy battle.

Scoobless
Maxam seems tougher ... and he KOd the Thing in one hit... ya gotta like that.

hunbu04
Thing is not even in the same league as Hercules. Are u comparing Hercules incalculable strength,invulnerable body,almost limitless endurance, godly speed,superior reflexes,and amazing durability to the those of the thing class 90 strength according to the recent civil war files

leonidas
Originally posted by Scoobless
Maxam seems tougher ... and he KOd the Thing in one hit... ya gotta like that.

er, nice sig . . .? confused

golem370
His Bio says Indestructible

Scoobless
Originally posted by hunbu04
Thing is not even in the same league as Hercules. Are u comparing Hercules incalculable strength,invulnerable body,almost limitless endurance, godly speed,superior reflexes,and amazing durability to the those of the thing class 90 strength according to the recent civil war files

Nope, I'm comparing Maxam one-shotting Thing to Hercules not one-shotting Thing in any fight.

Originally posted by leonidas
er, nice sig . . .? confused

I'm feeling festive.

evil face

hunbu04
what about hercules one shotting beings like Abonimation and Firelord can the thing do that

golem370
Hercules is way stronger then Thing

King Kandy
Originally posted by golem370
Hercules is way stronger then Thing
And so is Maxam, since he one-shotted him...

golem370
I would save he is in the Professor Hulks strength range

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.