You aint seen anything yet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rustiswordz
I have ' connections ' and suffice to say regarding TTT is to say you aint seen NOTHIN' yet.

Oh if only i could tell you all.....

wink

mah
welcome btw! dont need any info to know that TT will be ace, I'm sure it'll be even better than FOTR ,yes.

rustiswordz
Yup, i hope you have spare eyeballs cos you will need em by the end....

And thankyou for your greeting smile

Nice to find a decent forum at last....

mah
well we always need new users to get up the activity

you can make a thread in the welcome-section if you'd like to introduce yourelf also

rustiswordz
Ok smile

Fire
well I'm pretty sure TTT will rock
and I got the best source of all
THE BOOK, the way to showed the first part was brilliant, the extended edition will be even better
so what else then a pure ace could TTT be????

Dexx
yes....TTT or ROTK will be one of the best of the trilogy...waiting to see wich..

Fire
I liked TTT better then ROTK in the book
but that's my opinion, except the ending of ROTK was neat

Ushgarak
The ENDING or ROTK was neat? It was the dullest part of the whole trilogy! The Scouring of the Shire will almost certainly not be in the film.

Fire
yea well I liked the ending smile

mah
yea as ush said they can't include the unnecessary extra fights at the end, it brings nothing to the story and takes time

Fire
yea that's true tho it's cool
and I also like all the goin' back home parts

Corran
Without that ending there would have been too many loose bits, it was needed to tie everything up so no-one was left wondering what happened to everyone, hopefully it may be done a little better in the Film.

Dexx
i pretty much liked the ending. I would've loved to see Aragorn or gandalf right there by the hobbit's side. evil face Mwahaha

mah
the very end of ROTK is good, but not the ending as in 'the meaningless occupation and fight'.

Dexx
hmm..it was pretty not kewl to see the hobbits unite and defeat the evil bla bla bla.

Corran
Is it meaningless? is the occupation to get back at the Hobbits for their involvement in Saruman's downfall? Saruman taking control of and trying to destroy the Shire as it was as an act of vengance. I am sure they were not expected to fight back even when Frodo and co returned, plus it shows the true courage of the Hobbits to defeat the once mighty Saruman.

Dexx
yes..but i wanted to see the power of the almighty bad ass gandalf, or other members of the fellowship

Fire
well I think it's not essential in the movie as ush said, tho it'd be a nice seen to put in the extended dvd version (if they'll make one of all 3 movies) hope they do

mah
the once might saruman yes, he's not mighty anymore and he should've stayed away after his fall. him suddenly coming back seems like a little thought-about way to add to the length of the book. the weakest part of tolkiens literature by far.

Corran
Maybe not, something has just occurred to me. If Frodo, Sam, Merry and Pippin had just returned to the shire and all was normal, it is quite possible that no-one would have heard of their exploits and they would not have believed what they had achieved, at least with this ending they are able to demonstrate their courage and strength in defeating Saruman to regain the Shire for the Hobbits and to then hold positions of respect that they deserved among their own peoples.

Hey I just thought of all that myself, I may not be as dumb as I look after all.

mah
well, in the appendix it's written that Frodo didn't get much recognition after all.

Dexx
i bet he wasn't searching for any

Ushgarak
It was a pretty pointless tacked-on epilogue and there were many better ways it could have been done; the scouring is generally acknowledged as the weakest part of the books. Saruman's end was appallingly banal as well; never a good idea to have a super-villain go down so easy. Won't be in the film, anyway.

Dexx
we shall see...i hope they don't go off books too far

finti
really looking forward to TT big grin smile smile smile

Dexx
me too, me too

Corran
Same for everyone surely, you don't mind me calling you surely do you?

Geonosian_guard
TTT will be AWESOME!
Hope to see the Ents fight... evil face big grin

Dexx
yes..they're too important to be missed out...i think. Didn't see 'em in the trailer.

Geonosian_guard
Will we see any Ents at helms deep?

Mujaffa
sure thingie...maybe... confused

Geonosian_guard
Hmmmmmmmm I thought during helms deep the ENts were attacting Isenguard..

Fire
dunno exactly anymore need to read again, but I think -THINK- there were two groups of ents, one helping out in helms deep and one destroying isengard

Geonosian_guard
--------------lies-------------

u must be joking!

Fire
I said THINK
I never said it was correct :P

Fire

Geonosian_guard
Who do the Easterlings fight??

Fire
what do they have to do with it????

Geonosian_guard
Easterlings are in ttt..

Fire
I know I just don't see what they had to do with our original discussion

Dexx
what is this..quiz time?

Fire
nha just discussing something

Geonosian_guard
wgo do da easterlings fight?????

glorfindel
there are ents at helms deep but only a few, most are at isengard.the forest at helms deep is made up of HUORNS these are trees that have grown entish and ents that have grown treeish.they come from deep in the forest.

Fire
okie thx glorfindel

Dexx
now..what will he ask next?

Fire
well dexx, he'll probably amaze us all smile

Dexx
nah, i'm holding tight to the chair. Can't be mooved by anyhing

Fire
ooh not even by a mouse?

Mujaffa
http://www.thefellowship.nl/images/upl/1015002238_1.JPG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.