Kyle rayner Vs Trion Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Emperor Ashtar
As the title suggest

Evangel94
I'm assuming this is Kyle Rayner as Ion vs Trion Juggernaut?

Emperor Ashtar
No, regular Kyle rayner, No Ion.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
No, regular Kyle rayner, No Ion.

He gets his head literally smashed in. confused

norrinradd43
Who is Trion Juggernaut

Soujaboy
Originally posted by norrinradd43
Who is Trion Juggernaut

Oh just that one big guy in a red suit who was smashing through dimensional barriers with his fist.

Soljer
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Oh just that one big guy in a red suit who was smashing through dimensional barriers with his fist.

Still too one dimensional, if you ask me.

I mean, impressive? No doubt. But his lack of showings and lack of versatility make me think that Kyle could probably come up with something. Trion still suffers the lack of mobility that the normal Juggernaut faces, and, like the classic Juggernaut, has a lot of strength, durability, and not much else.

erm.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Soljer
Still too one dimensional, if you ask me.

I mean, impressive? No doubt. But his lack of showings and lack of versatility make me think that Kyle could probably come up with something. Trion still suffers the lack of mobility that the normal Juggernaut faces, and, like the classic Juggernaut, has a lot of strength, durability, and not much else.

erm.

Ya, but when you can't be stopped and you can't feel pain it helps a lot.

Soljer
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Ya, but when you can't be stopped and you can't feel pain it helps a lot.

And that will mean what to a being that could be intangible, and untouchable? Or simply out of Trion's reach?

Kyle still has BFR options, or...hell...ANYTHING. A non jobbing lantern is one of the most powerful characters in comics. I'm sure the ENTIRE lantern corps could find a way to stop Trion, wink.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.