Meggan Respect Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmarksthespot

xmarksthespot

Lucid Lui
Awesome work, really. Always liked Meggan. And she's definately a character that needs some respect.

xmarksthespot
Thanks. And yeah, she's not in the vs forum much, but when she is she seems to be underrated until someone posts the picture of her growing to face Galactus. Then the thread ends. no expression

Then again I really don't want her to get overrated either (which is what repect threads can sometimes do) so I've tried to put in a bit of context when appropriate.

Justin K.
It's a shame quite a few of these links don't work.
Meggan is truly an underrated gem.

roughrider
Arguably, she might be the most powerful female below the skyfather/cosmic abstract level.

the Darkone
She has to be a high herald in the same league as Thor Silver Surfer! She is by far one of the most powerful female heroes on earth, damn now she is avenger, that's some serious power!

jaxthejester
Most of these links have gone bunk. Any chance of getting some stuff reposted? I'd love to see more Feats from Meggan.

krisblaze
I can look into posting some in a week or so.

Currently doing the Captain Britain respect thread, and a lot of their feats overlap.

Lechtreeserv
Anyway you can debunk the lost scans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.