Has anyone yet ventured to watch the newest showing of "pas une vraie chose" ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr Flotsam

grey fox
Been a member for an hour and he's ALREADY insulting people.

See ya on the ban wagon. stick out tongue

Dr Flotsam
I have not yet expanded my liberties to insulting people yet mr "Greyfox". Unless of corse you view these "movies" as people, movies being a medium which I carry no respect for I will freely insult them.

jaden101
hello flotsam....how many film forums do you intend on joining?

Funkadelic

Dr Flotsam
I will thank you to adress me as Doctor, I did not spend four years at Medical schools to be adressed as "Flotsam".

Funkadelic
Vous etes un snob, monsieur docteur. lol

I know I forgot an accent on etes dunno how to get it on a comp since my native language is Dutch which doesn't use that accent except for 2 or 3 words.

Spearhead
You're not a doctor, goodbye

Dr Flotsam
Originally posted by Funkadelic
Vous etes un snob, monsieur docteur. lol

How dare you!, I'm not a "snob" , just yesterday I ran with scissors

Fishy
Originally posted by Dr Flotsam
I will thank you to adress me as Doctor, I did not spend four years at Medical schools to be adressed as "Flotsam".

I'd prefer if you would not suck so much... Guess we're both out of luck, doesn't it Flotsam... What kind of idiotic name is that anyway...

Funkadelic

Fishy
Man, cut the crap!

U're American for God's sake! laughing

You know contrary to popular believe, Americans can have class and brains...

Dr Flotsam
Man, cut the crap!

U're American for God's sake! laughing

An American who happens to be FLUENT IN FRENCH!!!, I encourage you to read by profile.

Spearhead
You're fooling no one, leave

Funkadelic
Man, I live 5 minutes from the FRIKKIN' french border.

Dr Flotsam
This whole situation I find reminicant of Freud's materpiece "The Psychopathology of Everyday Life".

Spearhead
What, now you're just shamelessly throwing psychology references out in a lame attempt to prove your credentials?

If you're going to refer to something, at least make sure it has some relevance. gg

Dr Flotsam
Yes, I believe that you have attempted to read the book in between watching movies and drinking unmatured wine!

quickshot
*Stifling laugh* Listen Dr Flotsam acting smart here gets you no-where, this is a movie forum we have no problem with you discussing opera but

1)Don't speak french if you're not french

2)Don't insult respected members

3)Just stay calm and don't get agressive

4)Don't call anyone a psychopath without proof

Dr Flotsam
Originally posted by quickshot
*Stifling laugh* Listen Dr Flotsam acting smart here gets you no-where, this is a movie forum we have no problem with you discussing opera but

1)Don't speak french if you're not french

2)Don't insult respected members

3)Just stay calm and don't get agressive

4)Don't call anyone a psychopath without proof

A respected psychiatrist such as myself does not get agressive for long. I have called noone a psychopath, the fact that you think the word "Psycopathology" refers to a psycopath speaks volumes about your psychiatric knowledge. However with my MD in Psychiatry if I think someone a psycopath you'd better watch out for them.

Krone
Oh my god!! I HATE YOU!! You mite be the most annoying person in the world! God hates you! Moses too! and Santa!! the Baby Jesus is crying because of you an your damn name

Dr Flotsam
Originally posted by Krone
and Santa!!

Santa does not exist, your belief in him may be rooted in childhood as a need to belive in such whimsical characters in order to make the world appear more optimistic. This is a need that must be ceased if one is to accept the world for what it truly is.

$15 for the session

quickshot
M.D eh, written any papers i could look up.Sorry about the misunderstanding but im more of a philosopher but pay attention to my three other points

Krone
Or not. You see this is why everyone hates you... you've been on the board what? A day now? And your pissing everyone off left right and centre.

And Stop asking for pay its not funny and never was.

Dr Flotsam
Fascinating, such hostility, what could be the deep root of this. Tell me about your youth....

Slay

Krone
Originally posted by Dr Flotsam
Fascinating, such hostility, what could be the deep root of this. Tell me about your youth....

Well im 18... so about 18 years ago i was born then you came online and annoyed me to hell

drewbiefan
le francaisstick out tongue

Dr Flotsam
Well im 18... so about 18 years ago i was born then you came online and annoyed me to hell

Sorry, child psychology is not my speciality. Though a quick analysis would suggest you have an instant distain for anyone who happens to be your intellectual superior. I'm guessing this problem goes all the way back to your school years, the root of all this being envy. I recommend abolishing this flaw, lest it encompass you as Essence of truffles does to Chambertin 76.

$66 for the session

Krone
Eh what now, i don't envy people who are smarter than me, i aspire to one day be as smart as them (not you). I wouldnt say i was incredibly stupid im just finishing off my A levels and then im off to America big grin

quickshot
Flotsam try and evaluate me

Dr Flotsam
Eh what now, i don't envy people who are smarter than me, i aspire to one day be as smart as them (not you). I wouldnt say i was incredibly stupid im just finishing off my A levels and then im off to America big grin

Stay away from my country.

Krone
I bet he just insults you with big clever words. and moans about your youth.

Ooopsie cant do, ive got my Ticket now im going on a road trip. where do u live we can stop by!

Dr Flotsam
Originally posted by quickshot
Flotsam try and evaluate me

A-

quickshot
no give me a psychological evaluation

Funkadelic
I wouldn't ever wanna be one of your clients man.
But man, evaluate me, I beg you.

And You know you're THE most annoying person I've ever 'met' as to say.

I hate you already and I don't even know you.

grey fox
I wouldn't ever wanna be one of your clients man.
But man, evaluate me, I beg you.

And You know you're THE most annoying person I've ever 'met' as to say.

I hate you already and I don't even know you.

Have to agree , and I have to deal with Comic Book reatrds on a daily basis.

Dr Flotsam
Originally posted by grey fox
Have to agree , and I have to deal with Comic Book reatrds on a daily basis.

I, good sir am subjected to to the troubled, the neurotic and the
sometimes just plain goofy five days a week. A little more arduous than your crybaby story wouldn't you say mr "grey fox"?

King Kandy
You are the most arrogant person I have ever met online.

Yet, nonetheless, you are an interesting phenomenon, and observing your interactions is entertaining.

You should go to the comic book forum, those are the guys who REALLY need help.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.