Immortal Hercules vs. Thanos (fist fight only)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
Thanos isnt allowed to use his weapons ...

only the physically qualities count here in this mega-bout.... between 2 powerhouses....

i am talking about the most powerful version of Hercules EVER in marvel history...

against.... a TOP Thanos... without mind and weapons...

who wins ?

juggernaut74
Thanos. He's suppose to be even stronger than the Hulk.

Betageuze
but he isnt stronger than a full enraged Hulk.. no way.... sorry...

Mindless Hulk is the strongest human being in Marvel History.... in my opinion.....

"V"
Originally posted by Betageuze

Mindless Hulk is the strongest human being in Marvel History.... in my opinion.....

Dude, Mindless hulk isn't even a human being. so much for that roll eyes (sarcastic)

Howard_Jones
Thanos.

charlemagne9746
Thanos wins this!!

Scoobless
Originally posted by Betageuze

Originally posted by "V"
Dude, Mindless hulk isn't even a human being. so much for that roll eyes (sarcastic)

Neither are Thanos or Hercules.

stick out tongue

"V"
Originally posted by Scoobless
Neither are Thanos or Hercules.

stick out tongue

Never said they were confused twas the lobotomized one.

Hercules gets his ass kicked 10/10 but with style

Soljer
Originally posted by "V"
Never said they were confused twas the lobotomized one.

Hercules gets his ass kicked 10/10 but with style

I'm strength personified, *****!

The Fake Macoy
I think that Thanos will take this one. He's got probably better physical stats, and his h2h skills are pretty good as well.

jasofisc
while herc is going to be punching thanos in the face and chest thanos is going to be punching herc at nerve clusters and other paralyzing parts of his body.

golem370
I say Thanos in two punches

Betageuze
come one.... please be serious... who can finish Herc within 2 punches ?... NOBODY in my opinion (in a serious fight)

grey fox
Thanos in one punch

Betageuze
IMMORTAL HERCULES.. CANNOT be finished in one ore two clear punches... he is TO strong for that..... not even an very enraged HULK is able to do that...

come on...

Betageuze
its christmas time .. wink

olympian
Thanos.

Otherwise, Herc with the power of Christmas at his side.

King KAM
in all sincerity hercules should be able to win bouts like these because of his wrestling skill, but comic book writers no so little about the effictivness of wrestling that its pathetic.

and i mean subdue and tie up thanos, he can never actually hurt him/knock him out.

olympian
Well he should. But the strength gap isent exactly close for him to lay the hurt. Not to mention that some of those holds wouldnt work exactly because of that gap.

Kutulu
Thanos wins, unless herc tries to get him drunk on god-wine first big grin

Thanos typically toys with his opponents in hand to hand, but he is capable of far more than he typically shows. Heck he even gave captain america a chance to fight him in hand to hand.

King KAM
Originally posted by Kutulu
Thanos wins, unless herc tries to get him drunk on god-wine first big grin

Thanos typically toys with his opponents in hand to hand, but he is capable of far more than he typically shows. Heck he even gave captain america a chance to fight him in hand to hand. the only thing that makes thanos plausible in h2h is that he trained gamora...and we all know how tough she is.

He faught cap when he was god...and cap still schooled his ass, cap blocked a shot and decked him...but then got pimp slapped by a big purple jesus.

TricksterPriest
Thanos stalemated Tyrant. Granted it was with a power boost, but even Herc couldn't do that with the same boost. Thanos is also in the cosmic class, Herc's a mere immortal. Honestly, when has Thanos actually taken a fight seriously? It's pretty rare. And yet.. he still schools people like Surfer on a regular basis. Is Immortal Hercules stronger than Surfer? Or Morg?

bigbran
Thanos: one of the most durible guys, outside Juggs, and the cosmics (the tough ones), in Marvel.

Herc: Thor strength (with no hammer)... do the math.

TricksterPriest
Thanos IS in the cosmics. Herc can't win this.

bigbran
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Thanos IS in the cosmics. Herc can't win this. *Notice the tough cosmics remark*

King KAM
Originally posted by bigbran
*Notice the tough cosmics remark* thanos is a tough cosmic

bigbran
Originally posted by King KAM
thanos is a tough cosmic So, you put him in the same league as Galactus?

King KAM
So, you put him in the same league as Galactus? galactus isnt a cosmic.

bigbran
galactus isnt a cosmic. no expression

King KAM
no expression Hes an abstract

TricksterPriest
Galactus is Galactus. He's in a class of his own. Guys like Drax, Surfer, Tyrant, and the rest of the heralds are in cosmic. Tyrant's above Thanos the way Thanos is above most Cosmics. But that's another story.

King KAM
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Galactus is Galactus. He's in a class of his own. Guys like Drax, Surfer, Tyrant, and the rest of the heralds are in cosmic. Tyrant's above Thanos the way Thanos is above most Cosmics. But that's another story. no he has a class, he is an abstract of the universe, along with Eternity, infinity, Oblivion, Entropy, Death, and etc....

golem370
Thanos is tougher stronger smarter and a better fighter.

bigbran
Hes an abstract Even if he was (which he isn't), he can still be cosmic.

He is the balance between Eternity and Death. He is not an abstract.

King KAM
Even if he was (which he isn't), he can still be cosmic.

He is the balance between Eternity and Death. He is not an abstract. sure he is, and nice wikipedia definition, try actually reading a book....

Dinalfos
I say Thanos wins, though he's becoming overrated, fast. But he still wins.

King KAM
Thanos stands for Equity, Uncertainty, and some other shiz....but he most definatley IS an abstract...and ill prove it, look in Infinity gauntlet #3, i beleive thats where it is...im DLing it right now but im soo tired...ill post scans when i wake, suckaz

King KAM
he is an astral Deity, An embodiment of a Universal law, which makes him an Abstract, just like Entropy, Epiphany,Eternity, Infinity, and this list goes on....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.