Batman V. Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Greetings LordSidous01 here. I want to know what you guys think who would win. I love Batman. Always have. Always will. Steve Rogers is good too. But In a long battle I truly believe that Batman will outsmart and outwit and beat up Captain America. Let me know what you guys think.

braz
i think Batman takes it too. given all his gadgets and what not. good fight though, definitely.
if it was just straight h2h combat tho, then idunno, id say a stalemate.

Darth Martin
Bats will win. Most of us here agree that Bats has a wider array of martial arts. He is more intelligent and is tactically equal, if not better. His suit gives him better protection and his gadgets ensure the win.

Soljer
Hand to hand, Bruce Wayne vs. Steve Rogers? Steve wins a healthy majority. Somewhere along the lines of 7-8/10.

With his Suit and Gadgets? Fighting Captain America with his shield? Batman wins something like 6/10.

NoFate007
Even though Cap has the strength advantage, Bruce has taken down much stronger foes with ease. Batman's got this.

Darth Martin
Yea, Bats is near peak human too and Steve's endurance doesn't outclass him that much(although it i great). Bats works out with Bane and beats him comfortably(he learned from his incident).

Arachnid1
I think Steve wins accually (if h2h). I think he is just as strong as Bane and Batman never had a good track record with Bane in a strait up hand to hand battle. He had to go grab is Robot armor. Plus, Captain America is way faster than Bane. If Bane could hit Batman, Steve could to no problem

If this isn't h2h, Steves sheild is strong, sharp, and invulnerable enough to take off Batmans head. The Sheild is stronger than most of Batmans gadgets too. But Batmans still has a wider arsenal of gadgets at his disposal to take out Steve.

Overall, Captain America takes this 6.5/10

Mr Parker
Originally posted by NoFate007
Even though Cap has the strength advantage, Bruce has taken down much stronger foes with ease. Batman's got this.

Yeah because of that and also because of his gadgets he has that others mentioned,I see it as being a tough battle for Bats,but yeah in the end,Bats wins.

Gregory
This thread again? LORDSIDIOUS01, I hope you die of cancer.

I refuse on moral ground to comment on the "Batman vs. Captain America" aspect of this thread, but I'll mention to Arachnid1 that Batman did fine against Bane during No Man's Land. Not a clear victory, but he wasn't losing when the fight ended.

lorddreamer
Originally posted by Gregory
This thread again? LORDSIDIOUS01, I hope you die of cancer.

I refuse on moral ground to comment on the "Batman vs. Captain America" aspect of this thread, but I'll mention to Arachnid1 that Batman did fine against Bane during No Man's Land. Not a clear victory, but he wasn't losing when the fight ended.

What's your trouble with Sidious??
This is in the wrong place, but I'm gonna go for Cap. I think they're so clse that its going to go down to the fittest one, obviously Cap.
Someone said that Bat's suit is gonna help him because of durability... that dude needs to read some old Avengers. Cap naked could take a lot of damage, not to mention his suit (which he didnt buy from the Gap, if you feel me wink) and his sheild. Bats pretty much has to tie Cap up, which I doubt.
Cap 8/10

Arachnid1
Originally posted by lorddreamer
What's your trouble with Sidious??
This is in the wrong place, but I'm gonna go for Cap. I think they're so clse that its going to go down to the fittest one, obviously Cap.
Someone said that Bat's suit is gonna help him because of durability... that dude needs to read some old Avengers. Cap naked could take a lot of damage, not to mention his suit (which he didnt buy from the Gap, if you feel me wink) and his sheild. Bats pretty much has to tie Cap up, which I doubt.
Cap 8/10

Ahhhh... reminds me of the time Cap knocked out Hulks teeth. And a Hulk vs Bane fight, the clear winner is Hulk. Even if Bats fights foes stronger than Cap (cap is about the same in power as Bane anyway) Cap and his team deal with Hulk on many occasions.

lorddreamer
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Ahhhh... reminds me of the time Cap knocked out Hulks teeth. And a Hulk vs Bane fight, the clear winner is Hulk. Even if Bats fights foes stronger than Cap (cap is about the same in power as Bane anyway) Cap and his team deal with Hulk on many occasions.

Well, thats Cap and his team, not him alone. But I agree with you agreeing with me.

steverules
I remember in an avengers/JLA crossover that batman admitted Cap would beat him, and batman had his gadgets and stuff.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Batman always

lorddreamer
Originally posted by steverules
I remember in an avengers/JLA crossover that batman admitted Cap would beat him, and batman had his gadgets and stuff.

When waws this? Like, whats the name of the comic, you remember?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.