Lord Hoth vs. Kavar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Kenobl
Hoth, Lord of the Jedi, versus Kavar, swordmaster of the Dantooine Jedo. Who wins?

Sexyback
Hoth destroys him.

darthsith19
No, Hoth doesn't destroy him but I do think that he'd win.

Sexyback
Well in PoD, when Hoth is old and past his prime, he was able to tool large numbers of sith like they were nothing, in his prime he was most likely a beast.

darthsith19
Well, I just got PoD from the library and am going to start reading it tonight, so.

Darth_Glentract
Kavar is also a beast. Kavar was the prime Jedi of his time when it came to lightsabers. Hoth is the best Jedi to have been around for what seems to have been a thousand years. I'd say that Hoth takes this, but it'd be a very hard fight.

Sexyback
'cause he was the leader of the jedi guardians? That doesn't necessarily make him the strongest, and his order was very much inferior.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Sexyback
'cause he was the leader of the jedi guardians? That doesn't necessarily make him the strongest,

Is there anyone stronger?

Originally posted by Sexyback
and his order was very much inferior.

Prove it.

Sexyback
1. We don't know, the point is we can't say for sure that he's the best based on that one detail.

2. The Army of Light was perhaps the most martial jedi order ever, the KotOR jedi order were still picking themselves up from Exar Kun's sith war.

Darth_Glentract

Sexyback
1. And most of that speaks for Kavar's tactical brilliance, not his combat prowess.

2. Logic points to them being better.

Edit - feck it, I'll concede point 1.

Darth_Glentract
And if they are better it's probably not by to much. Notice that I did say that Lord Hoth would win, just that it would be a real hard fight.

Blue_Hefner
I haven't seen Hoth so it will be hard to tell.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.