evil father

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

drewbiefan
I am rather upset because i got accused of something by my own father. Our thermastat was high and becaise of that, my father calls me aa lier after me saying i didnt do it. Anyon elses father make you feel like this? sad I hate my dad! i get blamed for something i have not done.

Bardock42
Originally posted by drewbiefan
I am rather upset because i got accused of something by my own father. Our thermastat was high and becaise of that, my father calls me aa lier after me saying i didnt do it. Anyon elses father make you feel like this? sad I hate my dad! i get blamed for something i have not done.

You are a teenager, right?

drewbiefan
I am nothing like a teen, do not compare me with one.
I should not get the blame, i do not lie! I would not even turn it that high, so what has that question got everything to do with it?
I am no different to an adult, at all. My dad is justa pig! even with my mom aswell.
I am nothing like a teenager because i am mature , grown up, out of that stage.

Vegas
Yup, she's a teen.

drewbiefan
Stop assuming.
I AM NOTHING LIKE A TEEN AT ALL!
nah, i am a lot more grown up than a teen, i can say my things by myself thanks.
Teens are typcial go graffitying, theyre often immature, nothing like an adult, wheres i am in person. I am very different to a teenager. actually.

Bardock42
I should not get the blame, i do not lie! I would not even turn it that high, so what has that question got everything to do with it?
I am no different to an adult, at all. My dad is justa pig! even with my mom aswell.

Right.

Anyways, I agree with you. Being a teen doesn't matter in this case. If heoverreacted and accused you it is his fault. But consider that he is also a human being like everyone else. We all make mistakes.

drewbiefan
Yes but the way of saying it to your own daughter, calling me a lier, in his way of meaning it, it is wrong. Because no one else in the house had touched it, then i get blamed, and i have not even touched it!
I may have very few typical teen ways, but i am still a lot different to what actual teens are like. I would be placed in the more older section if comparing me with the two.

kayakat
my father's evil too but for different reasons...

Bardock42
Yes but the way of saying it to your own daughter, calling me a lier, in his way of meaning it, it is wrong. Because no one else in the house had touched it, then i get blamed, and i have not even touched it!
I may have very few typical teen ways, but i am still a lot different to what actual teens are like. I would be placed in the more older section if comparing me with the two.

Okay.

Anyways, I understand your anger, but try to stay calm. That is usually the best way to go.

Kram3r
I think you're making to big a deal out of it all, chill.

drewbiefan
Because of this way of feeling for mine, i have never really truly loved mine. It is a long story, but he can be very cruel, selfish, even when my mom was ill. I just do not like mine, at all. And i say this when i am in his good books.
I know this is a teen thing, to fal out with your parents, i agree there, however i do not have a lot to do with my parents.

I am not angry at all, i just do not like being made out to be like teenagers, idiots. Sorry for those that are teens on here, those that are really adulty, lovely. But i am generally meaning MOST teens, i do not like because of how they are. And this issue cannot really be compared with teens.

Bardock42
Because of this way of feeling for mine, i have never really truly loved mine. It is a long story, but he can be very cruel, selfish, even when my mom was ill. I just do not like mine, at all. And i say this when i am in his good books.
I know this is a teen thing, to fal out with your parents, i agree there, however i do not have a lot to do with my parents.

I am not angry at all, i just do not like being made out to be like teenagers, idiots. Sorry for those that are teens on here, those that are really adulty, lovely. But i am generally meaning MOST teens, i do not like because of how they are. And this issue cannot really be compared with teens.

Why not?

To be fair it is a most typical puberty situation.

Vegas
Stop assuming.
I AM NOTHING LIKE A TEEN AT ALL!
nah, i am a lot more grown up than a teen, i can say my things by myself thanks.
Teens are typcial go graffitying, theyre often immature, nothing like an adult, wheres i am in person. I am very different to a teenager. actually.

You're an immature teenager. You're just ignorant to your own immaturity, which is sad.

You have plenty of time to grow up. Stop trying to leap in front of the age loop, especially when you're bad at it.

drewbiefan
No, you are wrong. I am literally happy all the time!
Then you could say that for all women of all ages then!

I have been happy allday today, honestly. And this started me off, as i should not have been blamed, its unfair by your own father, when you say you have not done it.
How can you bring puberty issues into this? If that was the case your saying i would have been moiserable wth him to start this? NO! That is not the case here, as i said i am usually very happy the majority of the time, nothing to do with monthleys in this situation. Maybe in other situations it is, but certainly not in this.

In person i am very mature, stop assuming! I may seem immature over here, but my own mom, tutors in college and people i have talked to in the recent past have said how mature i am. I am simply not seen as being a teen. Please try and realise what you are saying before posting, as if you met me, you would truly see what i mean when i say i am nothing like other teens! I AM NOT. I do not have the issues other teens have, maybe with my father that is it.
So no, i am mature. So whatever! judging over a computer is truly wrong in my eyes, you do not know me well enough to say that.I am very proud to call myself mature, because i know in my own heart what teens are commonly like, some teens. Something i just am not, teens have babies young, get drunk, smoke, stay out til late, i am very olderly in my ways, also in sensibility too.
Stop judging me! What may sound like personal teen problems, issues here, is not. It is my dad with the problem, not me!
I have grown up, i am barely any different to an 18 year olds person, that age you are grown up. What difference do i have? NOTHING!
No offense but it is usually the person that says it thats the immature one, as they simply have not realised that other persons situation/feelings, before they decide to judge. I know i am mature, that is all i am saying. If i was immature i would most likely be slagging people off truly here. That is what immature do. You only see peoples maureness in person.

Bardock42

I have been happy allday today, honestly. And this started me off, as i should not have been blamed, its unfair by your own father, when you say you have not done it.
How can you bring puberty issues into this? If that was the case your saying i would have been moiserable wth him to start this? NO! That is not the case here, as i said i am usually very happy the majority of the time, nothing to do with monthleys in this situation. Maybe in other situations it is, but certainly not in this.

So what? Teenager can be happy. It is about being angry at their parents easily. And that you seem to be fair.

Eclipso
Originally posted by Bardock42
Right.

Anyways, I agree with you. Being a teen doesn't matter in this case. If heoverreacted and accused you it is his fault. But consider that he is also a human being like everyone else. We all make mistakes.

Listen to this guy, he is smart. I'm trying to learn forgiveness myself.

boobsmagee
i didnt read al the posts like usal but omg stop over reacting talking about being more mature than a teen when your acting like this lol, contradicting yourself -.- arnt ye

drewbiefan
Yes, he has not judged me. So he obviously has some sense, as he does not particuarly know me. Unlike SOME on here that have literally judged me over a computer, which me as a grown up is saying that is wrong. If a person that is quite young can be olderly in their ways, that is good, because they are looking up to mature people, rather than young/immature people which i personally hate!
I am not mad at my parents easily, if i am it is because i live with them. Older people do not.
My mom gets angry at my dad easily, so shes immature too? absolutely not. None of you know how selfish my own dad is towards all of my family, nevermind just me. So this is no teenage problem.I am saying this because i know i am not immature, my mother would not lie to me! she is not that type. And especially people in proper places for seeing someone, they certainly do not randomly say your mature, for nothing.
I do not think you would like being told if the person did not know you. I have met people in real life, that seemed silly people over the internet, but actually they weren't. Am i the only person that sees this MATURELY here, if you are mature yourself then, why can you not see that computer conversations can show a great distaughtion on a person? messed
I am telling my feelings, i take things heartly admittedly, but what seems immature to you, isnt. I just hate being judged before actually got to know! I am being like this because i feel and know what i am!

Vegas

In person i am very mature, stop assuming! I may seem immature over here, but my own mom, tutors in college and people i have talked to in the recent past have said how mature i am. I am simply not seen as being a teen. Please try and realise what you are saying before posting, as if you met me, you would truly see what i mean when i say i am nothing like other teens! I AM NOT. I do not have the issues other teens have, maybe with my father that is it.
So no, i am mature. So whatever! judging over a computer is truly wrong in my eyes, you do not know me well enough to say that.I am very proud to call myself mature, because i know in my own heart what teens are commonly like, some teens. Something i just am not, teens have babies young, get drunk, smoke, stay out til late, i am very olderly in my ways, also in sensibility too.
Stop judging me! What may sound like personal teen problems, issues here, is not. It is my dad with the problem, not me!
I have grown up, i am barely any different to an 18 year olds person, that age you are grown up. What difference do i have? NOTHING!
No offense but it is usually the person that says it thats the immature one, as they simply have not realised that other persons situation/feelings, before they decide to judge. I know i am mature, that is all i am saying. If i was immature i would most likely be slagging people off truly here. That is what immature do. You only see peoples maureness in person.

That whole post was one big irrelevant misdirection consisting of absolutely useless semantics ranting about how happy you are even though this thread was generated due to your blatant anger and apparent hatred for your parents.

You cannot spell, you throw on caps lock when you get into your childish rant, your syntax is in the gutter and your diction is six ways from sunday when it comes to organization.

Immature? Yeah, don't even question it. Like I said, it's okay to be immature. You got plenty of time to grow up.

drewbiefan
I have grown up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!

I barely made mistakes!
How can you even say that, it is truly unfair!!!
Computer conversations and in person conversations are two different things!!!
I do not throw childish rants here, its my feelings. Are you stupid to not realise thatr?
Think exactly what you like but you are a judger! Any decent person would see that, at least i do not judge people, when they may have a good reason for acting the way they are. You assume i am throwing a tantrum. Well no, i am not! Again its distauhtion, it is over a computer! I may make spelling mistakes, which i admit to. But i , in person talk very maturely, you would not know that, you have no proof of me being immature in person!!!!! Try and understand people, as your sounding rather unfair!
I am glad i have grown up in myself, that means being mature.
Caps locks actually for pointing out a word that appeared to stand out more importantly in my sentence. not childish ranting. There you go again, judging something that is not true!!!! Give it up, you are not very helpful to people.
I would not be proud of myself if i was immaturemessed cause I am not. Maybe if you just agreed with me, that you are kind of saying that i am something i just aren't, i would be fine here. But you won't, so therefore you must be yourself then. No offense. I admit to my spelling, but typing does not tell people what you are like always!
Too many assume, make judgements, that are untrue! And no one sees my point, side here. messed No one can simply say that this is a certain teen thing, as none of you actually understand the circumstance or anything here! so no.

Bardock42
you are a judger!at least i do not judge people

Most ironic.

Anyways, just chill a bit. It's okay, you are touchy about the subject. Lets just pay it a good old nevermind. You want advice, well I can give you some...tell me what you want to know and I shall help the best I can.

Vegas
I have grown up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enough said.

Soleran
I am rather upset because i got accused of something by my own father. Our thermastat was high and becaise of that, my father calls me aa lier after me saying i didnt do it. Anyon elses father make you feel like this? sad I hate my dad! i get blamed for something i have not done. Originally posted by drewbiefan

Yes, you're a teen indeed.

boobsmagee
your trying to hard to be mature but truthfully you are not, you act like a flustered child lolz, your obvisouly acting spastic which is quite annoying give up, yes maybe your dad is selfish but tell him not us, and stop trying to make us think your mature cuz the more you try the less you seem to be

drewbiefan
Ok. I want to act calmly here, I really do. And to be honest, it is not like i'm just not admitting to my mistakes either is it?
I opened this to share feelings, because I thought people might just listen. I do not sound too great on my typing, I truly understand that, but I barely am making mistakes as I am taking time to make sure my spelling is correct.
I will not judge you because you may be a lovely person, but please, please can you just not hurt me more by saying wording that may appear that way because of how I am typing?
I just say truth, I am open, if I feel that someone if not believeing/understanding me, I will continue going on about it. I myself know if I have grown up or not, no one else on here does.
That is made clear, I hope.
Like i said, I am no different to an adult!!!!
Your thinking is wrong, I am saying this because I AM mature!
You are simply taking the mick now, what makes you think that? what proof do you have of saying it?
Most teens make out they are mature, when they're not. Butr I am different to other teens! I appear older in a lot of ways and my own mother cherishes me for it.
I hope oneday you meet me then you would realise how adult like I am. Just stop making that up, I myself will never say I am anything like other teenagers. What do have in common with them? Nothing.
Adults can be very immature, less mature than me.
I am acting like any adult on here, mature. Not just saying this from my own self, but others aswell. Try and see the other persons position before saying things that may be UNTRUE!

Soleran
I myself know if I have grown up or not, no one else on here does.

Best of luck with that, Happy Kwanzaa.

Bardock42
Ok. I want to act calmly here, I really do. And to be honest, it is not like i'm just not admitting to my mistakes either is it?
I opened this to share feelings, because I thought people might just listen. I do not sound too great on my typing, I truly understand that, but I barely am making mistakes as I am taking time to make sure my spelling is correct.
I will not judge you because you may be a lovely person, but please, please can you just not hurt me more by saying wording that may appear that way because of how I am typing?
I just say truth, I am open, if I feel that someone if not believeing/understanding me, I will continue going on about it. I myself know if I have grown up or not, no one else on here does.
You are simply taking the mick now, what makes you think that? what proof do you have of saying it?
Most teens make out they are mature, when they're not. Butr I am different to other teens! I appear older in a lot of ways and my own mother cherishes me for it.
I hope oneday you meet me then you would realise how adult like I am. Just stop making that up, I myself will never say I am anything like other teenagers. What do have in common with them? Nothing.
I think that is a good move. You are acting maturely with it.

So, what is your problem, do you just want to tell us or should we help if we can?

Also, there are two functions on KMC you might find useful the "Spellcheck" which checks your spelling (apparently) and the quote which makes clear who you are answering to.

drewbiefan
I took more time in that to make sure I was not making several mistakes. I agree, sometimes if a person types immaturely, it gives out the wrong impression. But I certainly have my head screwed on, is that not showing my maturity? I have not done many things in my life that have been immature, nothing really. A lot of the people in my college go and get drunk all of the time, do that sort of stuff. I have never, once, that truly shows I am a grown up, mature young woman.
If I have given out the wrong impression by my typing, I do apologize, however, I think it is only fair that people see my side of this before jumping in with words that may actually hurt my feelings! I also admit, I may have sounded immature in this thread, so you guys wil think Iam a regular teen tring to be mature, when actually I am not. It is truly the oposite believe me! You are comparing me with all the others, can't anyone see that as being wrong? One person has understood me in this thread, obviously you do not judge by a persons typing. Neither do I, because I am a nice person.
Not all teenagers are immature, a lot are very mature aswell! I am one of them. In personstick out tongue I am just rubbish at being mature over a computer.

boobsmagee
but your getting too worked up over nothing the first step is to admit your not as great as you think, if your gonna prove something prove something about how bad your dad is, and not make yourself look like a fool pretending/attempting to look mature :/, like bardock is saying just come out and say it

omfg i posted this a bit late stfu up about being mature already
this is about your problems

Bardock42
I took more time in that to make sure I was not making several mistakes. I agree, sometimes if a person types immaturely, it gives out the wrong impression. But I certainly have my head screwed on, is that not showing my maturity? I have not done many things in my life that have been immature, nothing really. A lot of the people in my college go and get drunk all of the time, do that sort of stuff. I have never, once, that truly shows I am a grown up, mature young woman.
If I have given out the wrong impression by my typing, I do apologize, however, I think it is only fair that people see my side of this before jumping in with words that may actually hurt my feelings! I also admit, I may have sounded immature in this thread, so you guys wil think Iam a regular teen tring to be mature, when actually I am not. It is truly the oposite believe me! You are comparing me with all the others, can't anyone see that as being wrong? One person has understood me in this thread, obviously you do not judge by a persons typing. Neither do I, because I am a nice person.

It's okay. You don't have to convince us. Stay around, give it some time and we'll judge for ourselves.

Now back to the problem (I got a habit)...

Vegas
Adults can be very immature, less mature than me.
I am acting like any adult on here, mature. Not just saying this from my own self, but others aswell. Try and see the other persons position before saying things that may be UNTRUE!

Oh my god, you're completely changing your attitude just to prove your point. Stop it!

You are different than an adult, for f*ck's sake! You are sixteen years of age. Don't try to act mature because you're not yet. You still have some time. Enjoy your younger years because they are minuscule and they last only so long.

It's not just your typing that has me flushed; It's your general attitude towards the primary situation. Stop playing out a low hand, girl. You'll only lose money doing it.

drewbiefan
Originally posted by boobsmagee
but your getting too worked up over nothing the first step is to admit your not as great as you think, if your gonna prove something prove something about how bad your dad is, and not make yourself look like a fool pretending/attempting to look mature :/, like bardock is saying just come out and say it

omfg i posted this a bit late stfu up about being mature already
this is about your problems

I am not as worked up as you thinksmile
I just want you to maybe try and realise my mature side to me, can you maybe in time? Realise what I am saying here. Because the reason to why I am a little worked up here is because I feel I am being compared to those immature ones, trying to be immature, but can't. Then I know that I am different. But no one seems to realise it. I even realise myself the amount that try to be mature, But aren't. I see things in older ways like you dosmile
Does that not show something to you, I cannot explain this good at all, as I am talking over a computer. I look upto adults always, I feel I have to be mature whenever I meet one.
Ok, I may not be as mature as I think. I agree, but I am as mature as adults are. Not in life expereince obviously, but in person I listen and look at people in a mature way, I also act mature. That is as much as you can get really, in yourself.
I am not pretending!!! you cannot get it into your head and realise my side of all this, at all!!!
If i was such an immature person, I certainy would not be talking like this.
You jst haven't the rights to call me that, because I am so not what you think I am, sorry but I am not! AT ALL!
I do not believe that adults can be any better themselves at times. So I can judge and say your immature now, that would be wrong, I would be assuming, but you are judging me, which is not really very nice at all. Incase you did not realise that as being a judgement, it is! Not all adults are as mature as they make out either.
People can be mature younger!!!!
whatever! I am very mature, I will not listen to idiots like you. You are obvuously immature to judge me like you have! why dont you leave it? I am probably maturer! You have not answered my question. How can you judge someone you have never met? omg your so stupid! I am enjoying my younger years, I am not in them as much anymore. I am proud that I am mature!
Your language truly shows how immature you are, I have not attempted to use the F word once here, so that proves how immature YOU are. Face it, judgers generally are sly/evil! NICE people realise that not all teenagers are immature! Like my mom told me, I am very mature, olderly, she annot see me as like a teen, I may be one but she does not see me as one. That is all I am taking note of. We do not use F word hardly, people that do are immature.

Bardock42
Yes, so I will leave this thread now. Farewell.

drewbiefan

Vegas
Bardock, I am not aiming this at you. I am aiming this at one idiot that thinks that ALL teens are immature. Haha whatever!

Someone said all teens are immature? Cool, who was it?

And . . . Mature people don't brashly call others idiots.

Ugh . . . You're proving my point, Drewbie.

drewbiefan
I am mature. Judger! I can say what I like, doesnt make me immature, just makes me a bit nasty. And proud of it to idiots.
My maturity on a PC is totally ifferent than in person. I have the right manner of talking to people in person, that also makesme mature, thankfully.

Vegas
Me? Okay, this is getting f*cking ridiculous. Don't sit here and even try to put words in my mouth because you'll get put down (Hypothetically speaking, naturally.) comprende?

Point out EXACTLY where I said all teenagers were immature, please.

You are immature, okay? Look at the PM you sent me.

Come on now.

Using the "F" word is immature? Since when? Incidentally, only adults are entitled to swear. So this logically indicates I can swear until my face turns purple. Even so, it happens to be an english word listed in the dictionary. Your immaturity kicks in once again.

The more you reply, the more ridiculous you look.

drewbiefan
I too am allowed to swear thanks.

But people that sweat all the time, like I am guessing you do, is a typcial immature adult. What influence would that give to your kids? Bad! At least I will give good to mine.
I can name good things about me! For one, not making WRONG points out about someone on a forum.

Bardock42
Yeah, look guys, just ****ing (mature "F-word"wink drop it already.

You don't like each other. Fine. Maybe...just maybe..you could...avoid each other? Not telling you how to live..just recommending a better way to...maybe cope with the situation?

drewbiefan
But he has no right to say something like that when I have never known this person before! It is wrong, Why can none of you see that?

You made out that all teens are immature. But most people nowadays have a go at people, i only do that to people i simply get offended by. Fact is, I never have a go at a person that i meet, I am lovely with them. Because I am grown up, I am past that stage of being young, immature. Because I grew mature, younger than a lot of others.Truth hurts i'm afraid but people that do what you ar doing, are generally adults that are idiots. Some adults act immature. Too many are bad inflenced by parents, wheres i werent.

Bardock42
But he has no right to say something like that when I have never known this person before! It is wrong, Why can none of you see that?

You made out that all teens are immature. But most people nowadays have a go at people, i only do that to people i simply get offended by. Fact is, I never have a go at a person that i meet, I am lovely with them. Because I am grown up, I am past that stage of being young, immature. Because I grew mature, younger than a lot of others.Truth hurts i'm afraid but people that do what you ar doing, are generally adults that are idiots. Some adults act immature. Too many are bad inflenced by parents, wheres i werent.

Yes. Lets just not argue about this particular subject anymore. Okay?

drewbiefan
I will stop, when one person decides to not judge me, okay? You haven't. Why? Your one of the only decent people on here, that probably is not like him. Common, immature. And be proud, because I am nothing like that either.There is a lady at the top of our avenue, she is not mature at all.
I will get maturity such as relationships maturity etc, as i grow up if that is what your meaning?What i mean is, I am as lovely as someone older than me, I am very sensible. I am very mature in one part of me, not another. Is that made fair enough now?
All of us can be immature.

InnerRise
I just checked your profile and it says that you're 16 so, yes, that would make you a Teenager.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

drewbiefan
I act differently to one, so quit saying that. I am not thick, i know i am! But i said i am not like othe teens omfg! stupid people in this world that cannot undersand peoples views about things.

Bardock42
Why do people have to keep saying?
I lied ok! I like being younger. I am not really 16.
And plese stop saying, people already have said that.
I AM NOT LIKE A TEENAGER, PROUDLY. STOP TELLING ME THAT I AM! idiots.
How many people need to tell me i am like other teens
I so arent!

You know there is nothing wrong with being a teenager. We all have been, or still are or will be, though.

drewbiefan
But what pees me off here, is that you are saying i am exactly like a regular teen, when i am notmessed I do not compare myself with the, theyre idiots, am not. I am older! Grown up in person, myself now. There are things I am not grown up in admittedly.
But I act mature towards people, do you see what im saying? How many teens are sensible like i am? How many act mature? not many! I DO!

Soleran
I act differently to one, so quit saying that. I am not thick, i know i am! But i said i am not like othe teens omfg! stupid people in this world that cannot undersand peoples views about things.

confused

drewbiefan
I will not put upwith being told, that all teenagers are alike. When they just arent!
I am not complaining about being a teenager, i am saying, i am more grown up than one. Why do you think that i do not go getting drunk and things likethat?
That is because i am mature! People at your age, if you sre mature, should realise that it makes a big difference in maturrity when you dont get drunk all the time and things like that. Maybe some of you do, thats where i am obviously more matuerer. I admit, I know i can be mature, But not all the time!!! when im beig mature, especially not.

Vegas
I don't think so, Drewbiefan. I'm not just going sit here while you flaunt around pseudo facts.

You're not mature so stop saying you are. It's not fair to those who are immature. I'm not judging you; I'm telling you not to lie anymore because people dislike liars, to be honest.

You're trying too hard to be some deity of maturity when you should be enjoying the short time you have as an immature teenager. Time runs out before you get to stop having outrageous fun.

Abuse and take full advantage of your teenage years. There are mature teenagers and you're honestly not one of them. Your attitude tells all relevant tales.

Who said all teens are alike? Lol, this is getting funnier.

boobsmagee
first of all no one is judging u based on others there judging you based on how your acting now which is down right ridiculous u even decided to pm to prove that your mature, your acting quite brash, and making a fool of yourself your not mature and shallnt be for a while, the first step is admitting it, your saying u act differently infront of different people but right now there are more than one person here and your acting the same to all of us, u have lost, give up your a teen, and currently your head is filled with clouded thoughts, why most likely cuz your going through puberty lol thinking your all that blah blah, u may take it that your mature but thats only cuz your basing your maturity upon the adults around u, which is saying something really bad about your parents

drewbiefan
I barely have a attitude. I only am like this with idiots.
I AM MATURE. You are not for juding me in the first place. Comparing me aswell.
I am very proud, that i dont smoke, get drunk, I am mature. So I will not listen to people like you, BECAUSE I AM MATURE. You have no proof im not mature in person have you?
duhhhhhhhhhh that shows. So you have seen what im like in person then? whatever!Still, i am not in person towards any of you here, your rather thick to not realise that.
I am acting like this because i wont ****ing be judged, said im immature always, by stupid dumbasses!
Just **** off, now im being immature, you are just a pack of idiots, drunks probably that judge all the time. Get a life!
At least i am mature, unlike freaks like you.

Soleran
I will not put upwith being told, that all teenagers are alike. When they just arent!
I am not complaining about being a teenager, i am saying, i am more grown up than one. Why do you think that i do not go getting drunk and things likethat?
That is because i am mature! People at your age, if you sre mature, should realise that it makes a big difference in maturrity when you dont get drunk all the time and things like that. Maybe some of you do, thats where i am obviously more matuerer. I admit, I know i can be mature, But not all the time!!! when im beig mature, especially not.

Perhaps all teenagers aren't built alike however they certainly have some behavioral tendencies that do help to broadly define them and clump them together.

This thread amuses me.

drewbiefan
Yes i agree.
However i am not gojng through puberty, they assumed, wrong wrong! what a bunch of assholes, you are the ones that need to understand people, before juding. get lost! freaks, im glad to be not like you, immature.

InnerRise
I act differently to one, so quit saying that. I am not thick, i know i am! But i said i am not like othe teens omfg! stupid people in this world that cannot undersand peoples views about things. Oh My.......yes............you are truly far gone.

I stated that you were a teenager and you blow up like this.

I'm beginning to sympathize with your dear dad.

Originally posted by Bardock42
You know there is nothing wrong with being a teenager. We all have been, or still are or will be, though.
That's right.

I myself am a Teenager, until January 5th that is. wink

I barely have a attitude. I only am like this with idiots.
I AM MATURE. You are not for juding me in the first place. Comparing me aswell.
I am very proud, that i dont smoke, get drunk, I am mature. So I will not listen to people like you, BECAUSE I AM MATURE. You have no proof im not mature in person have you?
duhhhhhhhhhh that shows. So you have seen what im like in person then? whatever!Still, i am not in person towards any of you here, your rather thick to not realise that.
I am acting like this because i wont ****ing be judged, said im immature always, by stupid dumbasses!
Just **** off, now im being immature, you are just a pack of idiots, drunks probably that judge all the time. Get a life!
At least i am mature, unlike freaks like you.
So going by your statement, that would make my 5 year old cousin who neither smokes nor drinks a mature person huh?

Drewbiefan, I have nothing against you but you really must stop. You're not making it good for yourself.

Most of the stuff you are arguing against has been said by no one on here but you.

drewbiefan
And you should not reply, as your as bad! I am open, I tell the truth, which people do not like. I will come a lot beter off.
I am mature for my age, as most 16 yr olds drink all the time etc.
I am more mature than them! that is what i sam saying, bringing up a 5 yr old is ridiculus in this situation.

MR.Grum
dnKUDKGKWNFgsbfcbnLgmkogmngl

drewbiefan
you do not know me, so **** off.
You have made me like this!
my dad is evil like you simply are.
**** off, get a life judgers!

Vegas
Oh my god, that's the funniest thing I've ever seen.

You just lost the argument, Drewbiefan.

Why would you swear? I thought you said it was IMMATURE to do so!

I won't point out the blatant hypocrisy and contradiction in that one post. I walk away knowing I'm right.

drewbiefan
Ok vegas. Yes i get angry at freaks, people that judge are evil!! **** off

BlackSunshine
My dad's just a straight up a*shole...ermmsrug theres not really anything I can do about it except not talk to him, then again I don't live with him.

drewbiefan
A lot of people dislike their dad, that is not my fault.Ok, deal is, if i act mature, show my real self on here, maybe youwill see me as mature, then right?
I only act very mmature in an argument, over a computer i cannot handle them. But this is definitely not the type of person i am IN PERSON.

Soleran
you do not know me, so **** off.
You have made me like this!
my dad is evil like you simply are.
**** off, get a life judgers!

OMG, I did get a chuckle from this.

Seriously you need to take it down a level or ten here.

Vegas
Ok vegas. Yes i get angry at freaks, people that judge are evil!! **** off

This is so funny.

drewbiefan
stick out tonguestick out tongue
Maybe i blow up too easily, only because something i truly know isnt getting through to anyone here.
I see you think everyone that appears immature over a PC is immature in real life?
whatever! not everybody. Maybe your the reason why i am acting immature, your not accepting me, neither are you realiging how mature IN PERSON i am. If i coulr prove it i would. But im not teen im older. I was nothing like a teen when i was a teen thnakfully.
You shouldnt take the mick.

boobsmagee
wow i think this thread shuld be closed u havnt made one valid point yet, ive laughed too much over this, so this shuld be stopped bfore it begins to hurt

drewbiefan
Yes laughed exactly, shows the sadness that comes from you people, you laugh about people, not understand their feelings, what sicos!
I am very cherished by lots for my maturity, unlike you.

boobsmagee
thats funny considering the only person in here who says your mature is u

drewbiefan
I SAID I AM MATURE IN PERSONmessed if not over here! can you nott ake such simple lines in?????????????
In person is different over here say that, yu may take it in, then this will have ended.
At least i admit to my faults here, maturely, but no one listens, theyre stupid. Dont help how tou carry on! YOURSELF!
Try to realise in your thick heads that some just cannt handle convos over computers, but in person theyre different. THATS FACT! I am nothing like this in person.

drewbiefan
Just say you have realised i can be mature on here instead of thinking things im notsmile

Soleran
I SAID I AM MATURE IN PERSONmessed if not over here! can you nott ake such simple lines in?????????????
In person is different over here say that, yu may take it in, then this will have ended.
At least i admit to my faults here, maturely, but no one listens, theyre stupid. Dont help how tou carry on! YOURSELF!
Try to realise in your thick heads that some just cannt handle convos over computers, but in person theyre different. THATS FACT! I am nothing like this in person.

Really you should just let it go at this point, perhaps start a happy new thread with a different topic stick out tongue

boobsmagee
well id say u were mature but that would be giving u an even bigger false sense of hope :/, something most people probably do just to get u to shut up

Vegas
Drewbie, you've failed to prove you're mature. In essence, while trying to prove your maturity, you ironically proved you were immature.

boobsmagee
Originally posted by Vegas
Drewbie, you've failed to prove you're mature. In essence, while trying to prove your maturity, you ironically proved you were immature.

lol couldnt of said it better myself

InnerRise
I was nothing like a teen when i was a teen thnakfully.
You shouldnt take the mick.

As I said earlier, you're 16, therefore still being a Teenager.

You act as if being a teenager is the black plague or something.

Naz
This thread makes me laugh.

ToMacco
My real name is Luke.

People are always telling me that they are my father. And I'm always thinking "Wow, you are really cleaver, *******."

boobsmagee
roflmfao laughing

Naz
Originally posted by ToMacco
My real name is Luke.

People are always telling me that they are my father. And I'm always thinking "Wow, you are really cleaver, *******."

Luke, I am your father.

ToMacco
God damnit.

boobsmagee
Originally posted by Naz
Luke, I am your father.

are u a hermaphrodite?

Naz
Dude, I'm totally serial.

boobsmagee
serial? wow u lost me

ToMacco
He likes Count Chocula

boobsmagee
no i like boobs?

ToMacco
Who doesn't?

InnerRise
Originally posted by boobsmagee
serial? wow u lost me South Park Reference.

But it's "CEREAL"

boobsmagee
Originally posted by ToMacco
Who doesn't?

good question

ToMacco
I don't like boobs on a dude though. Those boobs suck.

boobsmagee
those dont suck, there just freaking creappy, so ill lower my boob liking to female boobs big grin now we can stop talking pervertedly and come up wit new topic? big grin

ToMacco
evil fathers. . evil fathers. . . .

Dr. Evil?

boobsmagee
dr. evil is actually mike myers crazy thought i know

InnerRise
Boobs don't rank high on my list.

I like Pecs much better.

boobsmagee
OMG ARE U CRAZY -.-

ToMacco
pecks. man ****. whatever.

Storm
Closed on request of the thread starter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.