johnny on biography

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

willofthewisp
Tonight at 8, Biography is going to cover the Johnny.

ivebeendepped43
i know. its also on at 12 am. i dont fricken get that channel i just found out yesterday!

IheartPocky
I watched part of it.. i had already seen it though.. but it wasnt on that channel that i saw it...

ivebeendepped43
i wanna c it!

-savvychick-
what channel is it on?

Hambah
we dont get that channel
anyone have any pics of him from when he was a kid? like under 13? i've never seen any. im just wondering what he looked like as a kid.

Hambah
hey, if you go to youtube and just type in "johnny depp biography", it gives you all of it =]

tallyblack
I found: no biography of JD was written!!!

mad mad

http://www.johnnydeppfan.com/kids/thekids.htm

Hambah
what do you mean?

tallyblack

Depprived
Lol, Johnny did many things before he was 16!

He first started smoking at aged 12, lost his virginity at 13, had tried every drug there was by the time he was 14 (his words) and joined his first band at the age of 15.

mmoviejunkie
^^yup i heard all that too! (who ever is the girl who took away his virginity is one very lucky girl...lol um...did i just say that? ORBIT GUM!)

'n i can't find the Biography channel right now, i'm freaking out-i know i have it, i just can't find it....i have about 5.5 hours to find it....lol i think thats enough time.

so yeah its coming on again tonight at 12a eastern time for anyone who missed it yesterday...like me sadly

Hambah
Originally posted by mmoviejunkie
^^yup i heard all that too! (who ever is the girl who took away his virginity is one very lucky girl...lol um...did i just say that? ORBIT GUM!)

'n i can't find the Biography channel right now, i'm freaking out-i know i have it, i just can't find it....i have about 5.5 hours to find it....lol i think thats enough time.

so yeah its coming on again tonight at 12a eastern time for anyone who missed it yesterday...like me sadly

don't worry about missing it.
i missed it too.
go to youtube.com and type in "johnny depp biography"
it'll say like "part 1/5" and "part 2/5" and so on
just go in order
its really cool

mmoviejunkie
thanks now i can watch it anytime! but i'm going to wait for it to come on tonight, that way it'll be bigger and more clear.
i'm sooo excited, i never realized that it was on A&E, i always thought that the biography had its own channel! yay!! now i can breathe since i know what channel its on-lol
just 3.5 hours until i'm watching the sexxiest man alive for TWO HOURS STRAIGHT! drool

Bwa Ha Ha
....I don't get that channel.

mmoviejunkie
aww i'm sorry, but you can always watch it on youtube

Bwa Ha Ha
Yay!.... The whole thing's on YT?

mmoviejunkie
Originally posted by Hambah
don't worry about missing it.
i missed it too.
go to youtube.com and type in "johnny depp biography"
it'll say like "part 1/5" and "part 2/5" and so on
just go in order
its really cool

^^

Bwa Ha Ha
yay! thanx a bunch!

mmoviejunkie
yup big grin

Bwa Ha Ha
big grin

IheartPocky
Originally posted by mmoviejunkie
thanks now i can watch it anytime! but i'm going to wait for it to come on tonight, that way it'll be bigger and more clear.
i'm sooo excited, i never realized that it was on A&E, i always thought that the biography had its own channel! yay!! now i can breathe since i know what channel its on-lol
just 3.5 hours until i'm watching the sexxiest man alive for TWO HOURS STRAIGHT! drool

AHA! I knew I'd seen it somewhere before!! big grin

Bwa Ha Ha
mhmm....I'm gonna watch it soon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.