Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Similiar to my WW and Thanos Threads, I want this thread to be a discussion on just who DS can beat, What his power lvls are and Why we think this. Many think that DS is not a sky father, when he clearly has shown that he pws other skyfathers. He has also shown power that only skyfather beings can do. So exactly where does DS lye in the hierarchy of Power? Where does his Durability lie? Have we ever seen DS knocked out? Has DS ever been severly injured by anyone less than the Spectre? Even Superman hasn't put DS down without some outside help. Including the help of the source wall which is actually responsible for DS true defeat. So Who is DS stronger than? WW? Superman? Lobo? Doomsday? Despero?

WHo is he tuffer than? Superman? Lobo?

How much Power Does DS really have? City Shaking? Planet Shaking? Galaxy Shaking?

Soljer
He's approximately Thanos level.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Soljer

he is leagues beyond Thanos. Thanos doesn't have nearly the displays of power that DS has. DS can swap planets around the universe using just his Tk. He can manipulate souls and REality. DS can ressurect the dead. DS can Hurt beings like the Spectre and the AM. Thanos has a hard time with Odin. They are no where near each other. DS can collapse a fifth of a universe. They are not near each other. Not at all.

Soljer
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
he is leagues beyond Thanos. Thanos doesn't have nearly the displays of power that DS has. DS can swap planets around the universe using just his Tk. He can manipulate souls and REality. DS can ressurect the dead. DS can Hurt beings like the Spectre and the AM. Thanos has a hard time with Odin. They are no where near each other. DS can collapse a fifth of a universe. They are not near each other. Not at all.

nvrbeenwthagirl

Your sayign this with absolutely not a shred of back up other than the fact that that is what you wish for them to be. When you shown me Thanos hurting the LT, or a multiversal being like the Am, I will concede that they are near each other. When you can post a scan of thanos collapsing a fifth of a universe, then they will be near each other, until then, your statement is baseless and mired in bias.

Evangel94
Your sayign this with absolutely not a shred of back up other than the fact that that is what you wish for them to be. When you shown me Thanos hurting the LT, or a multiversal being like the Am, I will concede that they are near each other. When you can post a scan of thanos collapsing a fifth of a universe, then they will be near each other, until then, your statement is baseless and mired in bias.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Evangel94

Do you have anything to actually contribute? I'm waiting on someone to post thanos moving planets around the universe with his Tk. Or hurting multiveral beings. So far the best showings thanos has are standing up against a jobbing odin( sky father) and Tyrant( using power that wasn't his own to do it). Thanos and DS are no where near each other. Now please add something constructive.

Soljer

Evangel94
Do you have anything to actually contribute? I'm waiting on someone to post thanos moving planets around the universe with his Tk. Or hurting multiveral beings. So far the best showings thanos has are standing up against a jobbing odin( sky father) and Tyrant( using power that wasn't his own to do it). Thanos and DS are no where near each other. Now please add something constructive.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I seem to remember someone telling me that I just make statements with absolutely no basis for those statements. Even tho I do have basis, Now someone seems to be doing the same thing. making a statement with nothing to back it up.

Soljer
I seem to remember someone telling me that I just make statements with absolutely no basis for those statements. Even tho I do have basis, Now someone seems to be doing the same thing. making a statement with nothing to back it up.

Thanos level.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Thanos level.

With no proof, your argument is falling on deaf ears.

darthgoober

(And the AM wasn't multiversal.)

Evangel94
With no proof, your argument is falling on deaf ears.
Thanos level.

Soljer
Originally posted by darthgoober

nvrbeenwthagirl

Your making two statements. Back them up. Site me examples of Thanos wielding as much power as DS. Until you do, your only spouting an opinion with no back up. As much as i'm called a fanboy, that is blatant fanboyism to make a statement like that with no back up at all. not even siting any instances.

hunbu04
Darkseid is nowhere near spectre level. I read a scan in which spectre killed darkseid without even thinking what he was doing, after darkseid fall his dimension started to crumble before the source brought him back to life.
darkseid is not even in the same league as the quintessence because in Emperor Joker he asked them nicely not to interfered why he tried to get the ALE

King Kandy
I'd say he's probably around Thanos level...

Also, DS can't hurt the LT any more then Thanos can...

darthgoober
Your making two statements. Back them up. Site me examples of Thanos wielding as much power as DS. Until you do, your only spouting an opinion with no back up. As much as i'm called a fanboy, that is blatant fanboyism to make a statement like that with no back up at all. not even siting any instances.
Simple, he took on Odin who >DS.

And why don't you try proving that AM was multiversal, since your the one who made the statement that he was. The burden of proof is on you.

Supreme being

What the f**k? The AM was as Multiversal as they come, And no Darkseid isnt Thanos level his certainly above that i would place him in Odins league or just a few notches above.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Simple, he took on Odin who >DS.

And why don't you try proving that AM was multiversal, since your the one who made the statement that he was. The burden of proof is on you.

THE AM simply absorbed Universes. many of them. IF that isn't multiversal I dont' know what is. And Thanos didn't really take ODin anywhere. It doesn't matter who Thanos took, his feats aren't on par with DS, there for DS is far beyond THanos. Thanos is not DS equal or superior.

King Kandy
Thanos=Darkseid.

Soujaboy
Thanos lv, however I've never seen Thanos get his ass whooped by a Superman lv character but hey.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Thanos lv, but hey I've never seen Thanos get his ass whooped by a Superman lv character but hey. repeatedly shifty

Soljer

darthgoober
THE AM simply absorbed Universes. many of them. IF that isn't multiversal I dont' know what is. And Thanos didn't really take ODin anywhere. It doesn't matter who Thanos took, his feats aren't on par with DS, there for DS is far beyond THanos. Thanos is not DS equal or superior.
BULL SH*T. AM absorbed ONE universe(the Anti Matter Universe). He destroyed the other universe's with tech, so he was NOT multiversal. And besides, the universe's he destroyed and the ONE that he absorbed, were weaker than a "standard" universe.

And you wanted an example of Thanos wielding as much power as DS, his showing against Odin confirms that.

Supreme being
BULL SH*T. AM absorbed ONE universe(the Anti Matter Universe). He destroyed the other universe's with tech, so he was NOT multiversal. And besides, the universe's he destroyed and the ONE that he absorbed, were weaker than a "standard" universe.

And you wanted an example of Thanos wielding as much power as DS, his showing against Odin confirms that.

He was the casue of the division of the DC multiverse and intially of its unison and he was going to create a multiverse himself so yes that counts as multiversal.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Supreme being
He was the casue of the division of the DC multiverse and intially of its unison and he was going to create a multiverse himself so yes that counts as multiversal.
No, Krona was the cause of the multiverse splitting. AM didn't come into existence until after that. And he never had the ability to create a multiverse himself, that's why he went to alter things at the dawn of time. So no, he was never multiversal.

nvrbeenwthagirl
No, Krona was the cause of the multiverse splitting. AM didn't come into existence until after that. And he never had the ability to create a multiverse himself, that's why he went to alter things at the dawn of time. So no, he was never multiversal.

He was beyond the Universe. He was multiversal. And Thanos has yet to hurt any being of that magnitude. Thanos has yet to decimate Thousands of pantheon's including skyfathers. He has yet to show that he can collapse a 5th of a universe. DS is not on thanos lvl. he's beyond that. next.

darthgoober
He was beyond the Universe. He was multiversal.
No he was simply from ANOTHER universe. There's a difference.

Soujaboy
He was beyond the Universe. He was multiversal. And Thanos has yet to hurt any being of that magnitude. Thanos has yet to decimate Thousands of pantheon's including skyfathers. He has yet to show that he can collapse a 5th of a universe. DS is not on thanos lvl. he's beyond that. next.

Ah shut up, DS has yet to become god so there.

darthgoober
Prove it.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by hunbu04
Darkseid is nowhere near spectre level. I read a scan in which spectre killed darkseid without even thinking what he was doing, after darkseid fall his dimension started to crumble before the source brought him back to life.
darkseid is not even in the same league as the quintessence because in Emperor Joker he asked them nicely not to interfered why he tried to get the ALE

DS is equal to anyone being in the quintessence. But you are correct, he certainly isn't equal to thier collective might.

nvrbeenwthagirl
No he was simply from ANOTHER universe. There's a difference.

Yet he was able to absorb the power of said universes.

Soljer
He's also approximately Thanos level.

Faceman
He's a bit below Thanos...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Ah shut up, DS has yet to become god so there.

Thanks for proving a point.

darthgoober
Yet he was able to absorb the power of said universes.
Nope. Never happened. The only universe he absorbed was the Anti Matter Universe. He destroyed the rest of the universe's by releasing anti matter into them. And he did it with tech, so if he's multiversal, then so is Reed Richards.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Faceman
He's a bit below Thanos...

When did thanos gain the power to swap planets around with pure TK? When has thanos ever been shown being able to manipulate reality, or age someone to dust. Has thanos ever raised someone from the dead or had control over actual souls? Has thanos killed yet one sky father? I think he's quite a bit above thanos.

Soujaboy
Thanks for proving a point.

What, proving that Thanos > DS in terms of feats and what they've accomplished.

Soljer
When did thanos gain the power to swap planets around with pure TK? When has thanos ever been shown being able to manipulate reality, or age someone to dust. Has thanos ever raised someone from the dead or had control over actual souls? Has thanos killed yet one sky father? I think he's quite a bit above thanos.

And you think wrong.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Nope. Never happened. The only universe he absorbed was the Anti Matter Universe. He destroyed the rest of the universe's by releasing anti matter into them. And he did it with tech, so if he's multiversal, then so is Reed Richards.

AM is as multiversal as you can get. But I get where your coming from. It is much easier to try and discredit the being so that DS doesn't look so good, so that your earlier point stands. It is a valid tactic. one that is used many times on here when trying to demean the less popular characters. Show me Thanos hurting anyone of "universal" lvl.

Soujaboy
AM is as multiversal as you can get. But I get where your coming from. It is much easier to try and discredit the being so that DS doesn't look so good, so that your earlier point stands. It is a valid tactic. one that is used many times on here when trying to demean the less popular characters. Show me Thanos hurting anyone of "universal" lvl.

DS = Superman lv

Faceman
When did thanos gain the power to swap planets around with pure TK? When has thanos ever been shown being able to manipulate reality, or age someone to dust. Has thanos ever raised someone from the dead or had control over actual souls? Has thanos killed yet one sky father? I think he's quite a bit above thanos. And yet Superman kicks his arse....

darthgoober
Prove that AM was multiversal. You can't can you? That's why you haven't actually addressed any of the points that I've made. And what you mean is "Weak" universal level.

Soujaboy
And yet Superman kicks his arse....

And WW

nvrbeenwthagirl
And yet Superman kicks his arse....

Superman has never kicked DS ass without some outside midigating factors. Put one panel up of Superman getting a descisive victory with no outside help and I'll concede. Hell Superman's biggest victory actually goes to the Source protecting him, and the source wall holding DS.

nvrbeenwthagirl
And WW

In rock of ages, DS killed WW with one back hand.

Soujaboy
Superman has never kicked DS ass without some outside midigating factors. Put one panel up of Superman getting a descisive victory with no outside help and I'll concede. Hell Superman's biggest victory actually goes to the Source protecting him, and the source wall holding DS.

WW defeated DS...

Desaad
In regards to Anti-Moniter, it was said that with every matter universe that he destroyed, he was becoming more and more powerful (with the Moniter becoming weaker and weaker).

This would imply that he was drawing power from the nature of the universes themselves, not that he was at some static power level.

Which would essentially imply that he was a multiversal anti-matter abstract, I would think.

I think part of the problem we are having is that its hard to guage what "multiversal" is, or at least what our individual definitions of the term are.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Prove that AM was multiversal. You can't can you? That's why you haven't actually addressed any of the points that I've made. And what you mean is "Weak" universal level.

The Am powered himself up with the universese he destroyed and absorbed. He was multiversal. Period. The only time we see him with only a universes power was when he was drained and had to absorb the power of universe to power back up. He was Multiversal. His battles with the heroes, DS's attack, and the spectre had worn him out. Nice try tho. I know that story. It was great. called Crisis.

Soujaboy
In rock of ages, DS killed WW with one back hand.

After the Our Worlds at War storyline WW deflected the OE, and beat his ass...

nvrbeenwthagirl

Now I know you dont' read DC. That was the final clinch right there. Darkseid doesn't use the OE on superman first of all. It doesn't work. He may have been using the Omega beams. The OE doesn't hit any target but the one that it wants to. The Omega beams are terribly powerful, but they are not the OE. DS already knows the OE doesn't work on Superman so he wont' use it. He'll use his Omega beams to hurt Superman as the OE is useless. Thanks.

darthgoober
The Am powered himself up with the universese he destroyed and absorbed. He was multiversal. Period. The only time we see him with only a universes power was when he was drained and had to absorb the power of universe to power back up. He was Multiversal. His battles with the heroes, DS's attack, and the spectre had worn him out. Nice try tho. I know that story. It was great. called Crisis.
I know what it's called, I have the entire series and every crossover. Yes his power increased with the destruction of those universe's, but it obviously wasn't directly proportionate to the power contained within those universe's, because he was damn near killed by Supergirl. He has ALMOST as much power as a single "Standard" Universe. That means that Eternity could take him.

And I don't know why you insist on LYING and continue saying that he absorbed the power from the other universe's because it's completely untrue. He destroyed them WITH TECH, he didn't absorb them.

Faceman
Now I know you dont' read DC. That was the final clinch right there. Darkseid doesn't use the OE on superman first of all. It doesn't work. He may have been using the Omega beams. The OE doesn't hit any target but the one that it wants to. The Omega beams are terribly powerful, but they are not the OE. DS already knows the OE doesn't work on Superman so he wont' use it. He'll use his Omega beams to hurt Superman as the OE is useless. Thanks. He sourced WW, NOT SUPERMAN...

Soujaboy
Now I know you dont' read DC. That was the final clinch right there. Darkseid doesn't use the OE on superman first of all. It doesn't work. He may have been using the Omega beams. The OE doesn't hit any target but the one that it wants to. The Omega beams are terribly powerful, but they are not the OE. DS already knows the OE doesn't work on Superman so he wont' use it. He'll use his Omega beams to hurt Superman as the OE is useless. Thanks.

What does that have to do with Wonder Woman deflecting the OE with her bracelets?

nvrbeenwthagirl
I know what it's called, I have the entire series and every crossover. Yes his power increased with the destruction of those universe's, but it obviously wasn't directly proportionate to the power contained within those universe's, because he was damn near killed by Supergirl. He has ALMOST as much power as a single "Standard" Universe. That means that Eternity could take him.

And I don't know why you insist on LYING and continue saying that he absorbed the power from the other universe's because it's completely untrue. He destroyed them WITH TECH, he didn't absorb them.

Your saying i'm lying but you have no proof at all to support your theory that he didn't gain the power of each universe he destroyed. NO proof at all. to the contrary, his further powering up after each universe dies lends credence to my statement that he got the power of each universe. Supergirl hurt his containment suit and had to have a good showing. She was going to die. Similiar to konner being able to fight SBP for a little while. have to have a good shwoing when your about to die. Calling me a lyer wont' make what your saying the truth. becuz it's not.

Faceman
QUICK ADVERTISING!!!!!

Dont forget to visit my Midnighter vs. Karnak thread... big grin

nvrbeenwthagirl
He sourced WW, NOT SUPERMAN...

HUH?

nvrbeenwthagirl
What does that have to do with Wonder Woman deflecting the OE with her bracelets?

It wasn't the OE. It was the Omega Beams. They are diffent. Check up on it. Get to know the character.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Desaad
In regards to Anti-Moniter, it was said that with every matter universe that he destroyed, he was becoming more and more powerful (with the Moniter becoming weaker and weaker).

This would imply that he was drawing power from the nature of the universes themselves, not that he was at some static power level.

Which would essentially imply that he was a multiversal anti-matter abstract, I would think.

I think part of the problem we are having is that its hard to guage what "multiversal" is, or at least what our individual definitions of the term are.
Oh his power WAS increasing, but not in the way that nvr's trying to say. His power increased as his universe became stronger, but not at an exponential rate or anything like that. He hit his "Peak" of power right after he absorbed the Antimatter universe, so he never had the outright power of a multiverse(and is thus not multiversal).

Besides, the "Universe" that he absorbed was simply a fraction of a single universe. Therefor, even though the universe he absorbed was strengthened, it never actually had more power in it than a "regular" universe.

Faceman
HUH? Hold that thought...

darthgoober
Your saying i'm lying but you have no proof at all to support your theory that he didn't gain the power of each universe he destroyed. NO proof at all. to the contrary, his further powering up after each universe dies lends credence to my statement that he got the power of each universe. Supergirl hurt his containment suit and had to have a good showing. She was going to die. Similiar to konner being able to fight SBP for a little while. have to have a good shwoing when your about to die. Calling me a lyer wont' make what your saying the truth. becuz it's not.
Ok, if your not lying find a SINGLE scan that says that he absorbed those other universe's. In fact, just come up with a book number and I'll post it myself(like I said, I have the entire series).

nvrbeenwthagirl
Oh his power WAS increasing, but not in the way that nvr's trying to say. His power increased as his universe became stronger, but not at an exponential rate or anything like that. He hit his "Peak" of power right after he absorbed the Antimatter universe, so he never had the outright power of a multiverse(and is thus not multiversal).

Besides, the "Universe" that he absorbed was simply a fraction of a single universe. Therefor, even though the universe he absorbed was strengthened, it never actually had more power in it than a "regular" universe.

What is the power of a regular universe? the 616? becuz even marvel is a multiverse. With many splits in it's multiversal time line. YOu dont' know how much power he had, So why are you trying to say something with no absolute proof. We do knwo that he was more powerful than one single universe. Multiversal. He had the power of the Antimatter universe already, and was gaining power with each universe that died. So he already was universal when the AM universe died. Power of more than one universe. Multiversal.

King Kandy
Darthgoober, didn't you right like a several pages of scans prooving this?

Soljer

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by King Kandy

I have the story. No need. I know what i'm talking about.

King Kandy
I have the story. No need. I know what i'm talking about.
givin how what you say contradicts the book itself, I think not.

Soujaboy
It wasn't the OE. It was the Omega Beams. They are diffent. Check up on it. Get to know the character.

It was the OE.

nvrbeenwthagirl

Of course you know your not bothering me. YOu can irk me for real by proving me wrong. Show me thanos doing things that DS has done and i'll be upset for real. Until then, I just think your some kid acting like a jerk cuz you think your bothering me. But your failing at your attempt. very very badly. As i eat this wonderfully calming strawberry icecream.

darthgoober
What is the power of a regular universe? the 616? becuz even marvel is a multiverse. With many splits in it's multiversal time line. YOu dont' know how much power he had, So why are you trying to say something with no absolute proof. We do knwo that he was more powerful than one single universe. Multiversal. He had the power of the Antimatter universe already, and was gaining power with each universe that died. So he already was universal when the AM universe died. Power of more than one universe. Multiversal.
Wrong again. He didn't already have all the power of the Anti Matter Universe, otherwise he wouldn't have had to absorb it. So all we know is that at the height of his power, he had all of the power of a SINGLE universe, that was ALMOST as powerful as a "regular" one. And even that wasn't enough for him to actually accomplish his goals, because when he got to the Dawn of Time, he had to absorb energy from those heroes to try to complete his plan. He used just about all of his energy just getting there.

And I do consider 616 a "Standard" universe, because unlike DC, Marvel has never stated that it was less powerful than it should be.

Soljer
Of course you know your not bothering me. YOu can irk me for real by proving me wrong. Show me thanos doing things that DS has done and i'll be upset for real. Until then, I just think your some kid acting like a jerk cuz you think your bothering me. But your failing at your attempt. very very badly. As i eat this wonderfully calming strawberry icecream.

I'm not trying to bother anyone. I'm just stating the most accurate, concise answer to your initial question.

NiņoAraņa

nvrbeenwthagirl
Ok, if your not lying find a SINGLE scan that says that he absorbed those other universe's. In fact, just come up with a book number and I'll post it myself(like I said, I have the entire series).

So exactly why was he getting more powerful every single time a universe died? HMMM? I am not going to get into this with you when every one and thier mother with half a brain knows the AM was multiversal and gained the power of each universe that died. as a matter of fact, when he was completely depleted, he absorbed the power of ONE universe and powered himself back up some. This is stated that he absorbed that universe's power. and thank you for your support, I win. good night.

Soujaboy

How about you show us DS doing something Thanos has done, like you know become god or something like that.

darthgoober
Yes I do, I'd just rather not have to go dig all that crap up. But I'm about ready to if he doesn't stop spouting bull sh*t.

nvrbeenwthagirl
It was the OE.

THE OE is depicted with zig zagging lines that go around any barriers until the intended target is hit. It was the Omega Beams.

King Kandy
What thread did you post it in? I could dig it up for you.

darthgoober
What thread did you post it in? I could dig it up for you.
Multi Eternity vs Anti Monitor.

Desaad

Neither of the things you guys have said is true.

Darkseid didn't kill Wonder Woman with a backhand. He casually backhanded her, to such a degree that she bounced away and was stunned.

But it was the Grandmother Box that killed her, even as she killed it.

Wonder Woman has never actually defeated a full powered Darkseid. If you're talking about the issue right after OWAW, she never defeated him then. Her and the Amazons powered him up, and he nearly destroyed War World on his own.

In the Superman/Batman arc (first time she's deflected the Omegas) neither her nor Superman single handidly beat Darkseid. Superman had to get close to the sun to amp himself up to defeat Darkseid. Not too bad considering how powerful Loeb Superman is in general, and when he is closer to the sun specifically.

Wonder Woman blocking the beams isn't so bad, considering she likewise blocked an energy blast coming from the entire Greek Pantheon.

nvrbeenwthagirl
How about you show us DS doing something Thanos has done, like you know become god or something like that.

Warlock has become God. Korvack has done it. Nova too. Anyone who picks up the IG can become God. Hell The Joker became God. SO by your logic, Joker=Thanos.

Desaad
Trying to differentiate between the Omega Effect and the Omega Beams based on appearance is fruitless.

Unless he says he is going to wipe someone out, its generally not the wipe outs. You can see the Omegas allow Heat, concussive force, matter manipulation, teleportations and many other abilities.

Soujaboy
THE OE is depicted with zig zagging lines that go around any barriers until the intended target is hit. It was the Omega Beams.

So you simply deny the fact that it was the OE because it
"zig-zag"? laughing hysterical

manorastroman
odin>darkseid>=thanos

King Kandy
Multi Eternity vs Anti Monitor.
Not finding it...

Link, maybe?

darthgoober
Not finding it...

Link, maybe?
Here it's cool, I'll get it.

nvrbeenwthagirl
So you simply deny the fact that it was the OE because it
"zig-zag"? laughing hysterical

Desaad already addressed that.

darthgoober
Ok here are the two post I made regarding the AM. I actually posted them about a day apart, which is why I have a different stance on the AM in the first post then in the second post. (Look closely nvr....)

Ok, I've been doing some research into the whole COIE ordeal, and I've come to the conclusion that there's NO WAY, AM could win this fight. You see, as it turns out AM DIDN'T have the power of a near multi-verse. What he had was the power of a SINGLE large universe. Need proof? OK take a look...

http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/1696/crisis715vo9.th.jpg

See, when one of the positive matter universes were destroyed, the anti matter universe expanded. AM didn't get all the power of the destroyed universe, his own universes power just increased. And that's what he got, the power of the Anti Matter Universe. He even says it himself, check it out...

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/9558/824nt5.th.jpg

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/1513/825ch8.th.jpg

So how much power did he get when he absorbed his universe? Well, luckily enough, that's covered earlier in the same issue...

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/7577/815sf3.th.jpg

So he has the power of 53 million worlds, with more that 2 million of them containing life. Now I'm pretty sure that Marvel has never released an exact number on the population of the multi-verse, but given that there's an infinite number of universes within it, I feel safe in saying that there are more worlds(inhabited, and uninhabited) within Marvel's multi-verse, than there is within the anti matter universe. And what does that mean? Well that means that ME has MORE power to draw from, and is therefore more powerful.

(Now to all of those that are arguing for AM absorbing Multi Eternity, I would just like to point out that he NEVER demonstrated the ability to absorb a standard universe, only an anti matter universe. Matter and anti matter cancel each other out, so if he HAD tried to absorb one of the standard universes, it would have probably destroyed him. So he WON'T be absorbing any part of ME.)

Now as for the big show down at the dawn of time, I want you to take a look at something...

http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/7272/crisis1023fd0.th.jpg

Well look what AM says in the first and second panels. He used his energy to breach the Wall of Creation, and NEEDED the life energy of DC's heroes to complete the next step. So apparently, the power he absorbed, wasn't even enough to complete his plan. So even if AM got the chance to go back in time to try to destroy ME, he wouldn't have the power to do it when he got there.

Now for those of you who are bound to point out that it took the Spectre to stop AM, well I have come up with 2 possible answers as to why that was necessary.

1. At the time, the Spectre simply wasn't as powerful at the time as he is now.
2. (And this is the one I believe) It was the single BIGGEST PIS showing in comic book history. Need proof of that? Well look...

http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/8499/crisis1025vg7.th.jpg

Now think about that. The Spectre is backed by God, but for some reason he needs the power of some sorcerers to turn the tide? The way I figure it, DC needed someone that was more powerful than all the heroes put together for the big climactic showdown.But Kismet(DC's Eternity) hadn't been introduced yet. So who did DC have that fit that description? Spectre.

Looking at all this, I think it's safe to say, that Multi-Eternity wins this fight without to much trouble.
First of all, let me say thanks for the props everyone.

Second of all, everyone who's a big DC fan, should get ready to HATE me(if you don't already), because I've discovered something that's going to PISS you off. However it will also explain how the Anti Matter Universe, was able to expand and become more powerful, while retaining it's original size(which I already covered in my last post). Just remember, I didn't come up with this stuff, I'm only pointing it out.

Now we'll start with the beginnings of the DC Multiverse(I've included the first two pages of it's origin for anybody who doesn't know it, but the important stuff doesn't start until the third scan)...

http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/1069/crisis707ks6.jpg
http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/7707/crisis708ye4.jpg

This one's a little more important, which is why you get a thumbnail for it(even though I already posted it)...

http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/5586/crisis709qz3.th.jpg

Now the reason I say that the third scan is more important, is because it shows the universes overlapping to a degree, without actually interacting. Why you ask? Because the universes that made up the DC multi-verse, weren't laid out side by side, they were kind of stacked within the same space, and were separated by vibrational wavelengths that kept them from actually interacting with each other. This is first mentioned on the first page of the first book...

http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/8470/page01uy9.th.jpg

See at the bottom it says that the universes were vibrating and replicating. Now I would also like to bring your attention to the part(in the same narration box), that says "what should have been one became many", because that's about to be important.

So what does all this talk about the universe fracturing and the resulting universes being separated by vibrations have to do with anything? Well I'll get to that after I show you these scans, which point out something important about the multi-verses origin...

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/4880/page12qg5.th.jpg

This is from the first book. Look at what it says in the upper right hand panel. "The universe once divided into many parts...Each one different, independent, yet somehow WEAKER than the whole". What does this mean exactly? Well to put it bluntly, it means that even though DC at the time was a multiverse, it was a weak multiverse that only contained as much power as a single universe. And before anyone tries to call BS on the fact, here's the Monitor saying the same thing in the forth book...

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/6759/crisis0419su7.th.jpg

"The universe was split apart at the dawn of time...each part WEAKER than the whole it was meant to be". He also says that the universes are separated by by vibrations and time.

When all of this is taken into account, here are my theories on the matter...

About AM's power increasing with the destruction of the positive matter universes... Well his universe obviously didn't grow outward and actually become larger(because of the dimensions given for it and because of the impossibility of an infinite number of universes being placed side by side). It would be more accurate to say that it grew in DENSITY(it's the best word I could think of to describe it). It became more real, and more like the ORIGINAL universe in overall power.

This also means(and THIS is what's really going to piss some people off), that even at the height of his power, AM wasn't even as powerful as a SINGLE intact universe(because there were still 5 universes left out to complete the whole). So not only could he not take Multi Eternity, he probably couldn't take the universal aspect of Eternity either. His power falls just shy(5 mini universes to be exact).

Before everyone starts attacking me as a "DC hater", let me just say that I've spent the past three days going over all this stuff, but there IS a chance I missed something. So if anyone has any evidence which goes against all this, feel free to bring it to the table, and I'll address it. Also, I have no idea, on how powerful DC's universe is NOW. All this stuff relates only to the power of DC during COIE. I'm not saying that Marvel's universe is STILL more powerful.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Ok here are the two post I made regarding the AM. I actually posted them about a day apart, which is why I have a different stance on the AM in the first post then in the second post. (Look closely nvr....)

After reading your assessment of things, and how someone elses universe is actually more powerful, I can't help but wonder if you aren't seeing things thru a tained lense. Multiverse is mentioned on panel and so is universe. So it would come to reason that Universe and multiverse are interchangeable. I will of course read your sumation further and deconstruct it further to see if it stands up to scrutiny

Lord Urizen
He's approximately Thanos' Level

nvrbeenwthagirl

OMG your entire assessment is totally based on the wrong assumtions. THE anti matter universe and the matter universe that each were guardians of are superfluous of all the infinite universes. There is only one AM universe and One matter one. These universes are bigger than all of the multiple universes and represent all that is matter or all that is am. so the entire premise of your argument is mired in the wrong assumption of what the AM and monitor represent.

darthgoober
OMG your entire assessment is totally based on the wrong assumtions. THE anti matter universe and the matter universe that each were guardians of are superfluous of all the infinite universes. There is only one AM universe and One matter one. These universes are bigger than all of the multiple universes and represent all that is matter or all that is am. so the entire premise of your argument is mired in the wrong assumption of what the AM and monitor represent.
Prove it.

nvrbeenwthagirl
One more thing. The Am "universe" expanded every time a universe from the matter universe died. Your total summation of the events is completely off since it is called crisis of the infinite earths, and each earth was a universe. Thus implying from the title, every time a " world" is mentioned it is a universe, and the universe that the monitor says he was born to protect, is actually the multiverse,

darthgoober
One more thing. The Am "universe" expanded every time a universe from the matter universe died. Your total summation of the events is completely off since it is called crisis of the infinite earths, and each earth was a universe. Thus implying from the title, every time a " world" is mentioned it is a universe, and the universe that the monitor says he was born to protect, is actually the multiverse,
PROVE ME WRONG. If you can't do that just admit it.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Prove it. Every time a universe died, The AM's One Universe got bigger. The proof is on panel. THe AM's Antimatter universe was equal to all the positive universes. Every time one of them died, his one universe expanded. The proof is on panel. i have thus proven your entire theory to be defunct. it was well thought out. just not fully thought out.

darthgoober
Double post

darthgoober
Triple post.

darthgoober
Quad post(my computer is messing up).

nvrbeenwthagirl
One more thing, about your little summation of each universe being weaker than a "standard" universe. Where does it say that this one single unified Universe was the same as a standard " marvel" one. what is a standard universe? Since marvel also has a split multiverse? How strong was the first Universe? Could this One Universe that was split actually have been More powerful than any standard universe? It would have to be to sustain and infinite amount of "weaker" universes. Coincidently, each "weaker" universe" was still infinite. And there were an infinite number of them.

darthgoober
Every time a universe died, The AM's One Universe got bigger. The proof is on panel. THe AM's Antimatter universe was equal to all the positive universes. Every time one of them died, his one universe expanded. The proof is on panel. i have thus proven your entire theory to be defunct. it was well thought out. just not fully thought out.
Wrong. It didn't get "Bigger". The scans I provided actually gave dimensions for it.

One more thing, about your little summation of each universe being weaker than a "standard" universe. Where does it say that this one single unified Universe was the same as a standard " marvel" one. what is a standard universe? Since marvel also has a split multiverse? How strong was the first Universe? Could this One Universe that was split actually have been More powerful than any standard universe? It would have to be to sustain and infinite amount of "weaker" universes. Coincidently, each "weaker" universe" was still infinite. And there were an infinite number of them.
Unfortunately for YOUR argument, Marvel has never said that the 616 universe is less than it's supposed to be. Your speculating and that just won't cut it. Now either provide actual proof, or walk away. You have the series right? So post something that contradicts what I've put forth. In fact I'll even help you out. Just give me the issue number and the page number, and I'll post it myself.

King Kandy
Nvr just got OWNED in the 2nd degree!

nvrbeenwthagirl
Wrong. It didn't get "Bigger". The scans I provided actually gave dimensions for it.

Unfortunately for YOUR argument, Marvel has never said that the 616 universe is less than it's supposed to be. Your speculating and that just won't cut it. Now either provide actual proof, or walk away. You have the series right? So post something that contradicts what I've put forth. In fact I'll even help you out. Just give me the issue number and the page number, and I'll post it myself.

I don't have to post anything. Unfortunatly for your argument, DC never said that the original universe was a "standard" universe. All it said was that the resulting multiversal universes were " weaker" than the original. The actual burden of proof is on you to prove that this original universe was only a "standard" universeas opposed to a super Universe. the beyonders one universe was billions of times more poweful than the whole of the marvel multiverse. So what is making you think the original DC universe that got split wasn't somewhere along the lines of the beyonder's universe? There is no way to suggest that it wasn't unless DC stated the original universe was only a "standard" now prove it.

The Am's Univese most certainly got bigger or more powerful may be a better way to say it, every time a positive universe died. Thus He was already as powerful as a multiverse of Universes since the AM universe=to the Monitor's entire positve multiverse. Thanks for your time. I win. Now prove that the original universe was only a "standard" universe or back away.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Nvr just got OWNED in the 2nd degree!

Acxtually I didn't. I'm arguing on such an advanced lvl of thinking that you can't comprehend what I'm saying. And niether can he obviously. There is no proof of what he's saying. Only his speculations.

King Kandy
I'm arguing on such an advanced lvl of thinking that you can't comprehend what I'm saying.
Whoah! Tone down the arrogance there...

Don't go all Masterbruce on us here.

King Kandy
Also, It's stupid to make us prove that the universe IS a "Standard", because we shouldn't assume it's a "Super Universe" unless otherwise stated.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Whoah! Tone down the arrogance there...

Don't go all Masterbruce on us here.

I'm sorry. didn't want to go that route. But he certainly didn't own me when he actually provided me with the basis for my retort. I was trying to figure out how to beat his argument when he supplied me with the way to beat him. He wants me to prove something when he can't prove how powerful this first universe actually was.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Also, It's stupid to make us prove that the universe IS a "Standard", because we shouldn't assume it's a "Super Universe" unless otherwise stated.
We also should assume that it isn't. SO the entire point is debunct and we must accept the fact that each Weaker universe is still equal to any other universe. There is nothing on panel to suggest how powerful this first universe was. It could have been as powerful as the beyonder's ONE universe, which was more poweful than all of marvel combined Who's to know. But to try and use it to down play the DCU without looking at from my side that it could have been a beyonder type universe is unfair since neither of us have a concrete basis for argument.

King Kandy
Can you prove that in Galactus's true form, he isn't green? If not, then we should just assume he is?

That's the same as asking us to prove it wasn't a "Super Universe".

King Kandy
In fact, can you prove to me that you exist? Or is it possible that I'm just dreaming all this. Why yes, it is!

But I'll assume you exist, because there's no reason for me to think otherwise.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Can you prove that in Galactus's true form, he isn't green? If not, then we should just assume he is?

That's the same as asking us to prove it wasn't a "Super Universe".

You dont' know how powerful this original universe was. Period. To just assume it was a "standard" universe is silly considering a mulitiverse sprang from it. It is also silly to try and compare it to any marvel " standard" universe when marvel has split time lines that create a muliteverse as well.

King Kandy
You're using horrible, horrible logic.

If you can't prove that A isn't B, then A must be B.

That's the logic you're using.

nvrbeenwthagirl
One more thing, According to the panels, the AM's one Antimatter universe was as powerful as the entire multiverse of positive matter. and this Panel also says that the universe replicated from the original, not split, but replicated. DC had retconned they way the DCU multiverse came about many times. Next time lets find out which retcon is the latest.

darthgoober
I don't have to post anything. Unfortunatly for your argument, DC never said that the original universe was a "standard" universe. All it said was that the resulting multiversal universes were " weaker" than the original. The actual burden of proof is on you to prove that this original universe was only a "standard" universeas opposed to a super Universe. the beyonders one universe was billions of times more poweful than the whole of the marvel multiverse. So what is making you think the original DC universe that got split wasn't somewhere along the lines of the beyonder's universe? There is no way to suggest that it wasn't unless DC stated the original universe was only a "standard" now prove it.
Boy you sure like to twist things when your getting your ass kicked don't you? See the way this works goes like this....

DC NEVER said that the original universe was anything other than a universe. So it is speculation to assume that it was anything else. See YOUR the one that's claiming something outside the "Norm"(that the original universe was more powerful than a regular universe), so it's up to you to back that up.

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl The Am's Univese most certainly got bigger or more powerful may be a better way to say it, every time a positive universe died. Thus He was already as powerful as a multiverse of Universes since the AM universe=to the Monitor's entire positve multiverse.
How can you stand being this wrong? First of all, more powerful IS the better way to say it. Second it wasn't as powerful as an entire multiverse, because their where still 5 universe's taking up space. So he NEVER had the power of the entire multiverse(even though it was fairly weak as far as multiverse's go).

So I say again...

PROVE ME WRONG!

King Kandy
But each universe was weaker then the whole. Put together, all matter and anitmatter universes are equal to the original whole.

nvrbeenwthagirl
You're using horrible, horrible logic.

If you can't prove that A isn't B, then A must be B.

That's the logic you're using.

No it's not. It works well in court and it is working well here. any way, The Multiverse, via retcon wasn't sprung up from weaker universe. They were replicated universes from the first one. The multiverse sprang from being replicated and the Anti-matter universe was born at the same time and was already equal to the entire multiverse. I win.

darthgoober
No it's not. It works well in court and it is working well here. any way, The Multiverse, via retcon wasn't sprung up from weaker universe. They were replicated universes from the first one. The multiverse sprang from being replicated and the Anti-matter universe was born at the same time and was already equal to the entire multiverse. I win.
Prove what your saying. (You do know how to post scans don't you?)

nvrbeenwthagirl
Boy you sure like to twist things when your getting your ass kicked don't you? See the way this works goes like this....

DC NEVER said that the original universe was anything other than a universe. So it is speculation to assume that it was anything else. See YOUR the one that's claiming something outside the "Norm"(that the original universe was more powerful than a regular universe), so it's up to you to back that up.

How can you stand being this wrong? First of all, more powerful IS the better way to say it. Second it wasn't as powerful as an entire multiverse, because their where still 5 universe's taking up space. So he NEVER had the power of the entire multiverse(even though it was fairly weak as far as multiverse's go).

So I say again...

PROVE ME WRONG!

You proved your self wrong. the very scans you put up say the Original universe replicated, not split, into the multiverse, and that the AM's universe was equal to the whole of the multiverse. Read it slowly, you'll figure it out. i'm going to get food.

King Kandy
Since you can't prove I'm not made of Cheese, I guess you have to admit I am, following your logic.

darthgoober
You proved your self wrong. the very scans you put up say the Original universe replicated, not split, into the multiverse, and that the AM's universe was equal to the whole of the multiverse. Read it slowly, you'll figure it out. i'm going to get food.
The scans also say that ALL of the universe's were weaker than they should be. And I'd like for you to point out where it's stated that AM's universe was equal to the whole multiverse.

darthgoober
Since you can't prove I'm not made of Cheese, I guess you have to admit I am, following your logic.
No I've got a better one.

nvr, prove that Thanos ISN'T as powerful as Darkseid.

nvrbeenwthagirl
No I've got a better one.

nvr, prove that Thanos ISN'T as powerful as Darkseid.

Thanos has never been shown to swap planets around with his Tk. He has never shown reality manipulation. Thanos hasnt been shown killing skyfathers or any Gods. DS has.

King Kandy
Thanos has never been shown to swap planets around with his Tk. He has never shown reality manipulation. Thanos hasnt been shown killing skyfathers or any Gods. DS has.
Right. Thanos hasn't done any of that.

But you need to prove that he COULDN'T!

darthgoober
Well, Marvel's universe has never been stated to be less powerful than it should be. DC's has.

nvrbeenwthagirl
The scans also say that ALL of the universe's were weaker than they should be. And I'd like for you to point out where it's stated that AM's universe was equal to the whole multiverse.

The Positive Multiverse was the balance to the AM's Universe. He was even angry about the encroahment upon his domain. Similiar to Annhilus I believe. Ever time one Universe in the Multiverse died, his would gain power, thus showing us that there was a galactus scale. With a balance. His AM universe was on one side, and the multiverse was the other side. Everytime one universe from the Positive side died, it added to the power of the antimatter side.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Well, Marvel's universe has never been stated to be less powerful than it should be. DC's has.

DC has also retconned Kronas handling of time. If oyu remember correctly, It now says that each universe replicated from the original universe. Not split or fracture, replicated. And yet dc never said that this original universe was a standard. There is no way to say the original DCu was even the same power lvl as the marvel one. To speculate only leads to fanboyism and inflaming.

darthgoober
The Positive Multiverse was the balance to the AM's Universe. He was even angry about the encroahment upon his domain. Similiar to Annhilus I believe. Ever time one Universe in the Multiverse died, his would gain power, thus showing us that there was a galactus scale. With a balance. His AM universe was on one side, and the multiverse was the other side. Everytime one universe from the Positive side died, it added to the power of the antimatter side.
Look, actually prove your point or shut up. Your word on things is worth absolute SH*T since it turns out that you were LYING about DS stopping Ares.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Right. Thanos hasn't done any of that.

But you need to prove that he COULDN'T!

He couldn't keep up with Odin. He couldn't even keep up with champion. Champion is no skyfather.

darthgoober
DC has also retconned Kronas handling of time. If oyu remember correctly, It now says that each universe replicated from the original universe. Not split or fracture, replicated. And yet dc never said that this original universe was a standard. There is no way to say the original DCu was even the same power lvl as the marvel one. To speculate only leads to fanboyism and inflaming.
Well Marvel never said that Thanos was less powerful than DS, so they must be equal.

King Kandy
you are proposing that DC was a "Super-Universe". You are posting a hypothetical. And It's your job to prove that hypothetical, not ours to disprove it.

Until you prove that the DC universe was out of the ordinary, then Occams razor favors us.

King Kandy
He couldn't keep up with Odin. He couldn't even keep up with champion. Champion is no skyfather.
Prove he wasn't holding back.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Look, actually prove your point or shut up. Your word on things is worth absolute SH*T since it turns out that you were LYING about DS stopping Ares.

DS did stop ares. So when did I lie? are you getting upset becuz you know im right. it's in your own damn scan. the universe REPLICATED from the original and the AM universe was born as well. It doesn't say splintered from the original. it says REPLICATED. say it with me, you will feel better. REPLICATED.

King Kandy
Replication is irrelevant, since they were "Weaker then the whole".

darthgoober
DS did stop ares. So when did I lie? are you getting upset becuz you know im right. it's in your own damn scan. the universe REPLICATED from the original and the AM universe was born as well. It doesn't say splintered from the original. it says REPLICATED. say it with me, you will feel better. REPLICATED.
You acted like DS stopped Ares under his own power, and that's not true. And whether it was replicated or split, the scans STILL say that everything was less powerful. So once again...

PROVE WHAT YOUR SAYING OR SHUT THE F*CK UP.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Prove he wasn't holding back.

Prove that Odin wasn't? Without it being stated specifically on panel, one can only speculate. Just like one can only Speculate to the original universes power. but since krona's origan has been retconned, the entire argument is defunct and baseless anyway.

nvrbeenwthagirl
You acted like DS stopped Ares under his own power, and that's not true. And whether it was replicated or split, the scans STILL say that everything was less powerful. So once again...

PROVE WHAT YOUR SAYING OR SHUT THE F*CK UP.

Actually it says Replicated. Not Split. Also, you dont' read alot of dc do you? that origin has been retconned. your entire arugment is debunct.

King Kandy
Prove that Odin wasn't? Without it being stated specifically on panel, one can only speculate. Just like one can only Speculate to the original universes power. but since krona's origan has been retconned, the entire argument is defunct and baseless anyway.
No, prove that Thanos wasn't holding back when he fought Odin.

darthgoober
Actually it says Replicated. Not Split. Also, you dont' read alot of dc do you? that origin has been retconned. your entire arugment is debunct.
Prove that it's invalid. Like I said, look through all your books and try actually posting some evidence for a change as opposed to talking sh*t.

Face it you are to Darkseid what GS was to Phoenix. Unfortunately for you both, they just ain't all that.

nvrbeenwthagirl
No, prove that Thanos wasn't holding back when he fought Odin.

The entire argument is over. The retconn of krona's origin also solidly makes Each universe the same as the original. SInce Krona never fractured the Original universe. All he did was release entropy. The argument is over.

King Kandy
Face it you are to Darkseid what GS was to Phoenix. Unfortunately for you both, they just ain't all that.
Nah, GS's arguments were a lot more logical then this guys...

King Kandy
The entire argument is over. The retconn of krona's origin also solidly makes Each universe the same as the original. SInce Krona never fractured the Original universe. All he did was release entropy. The argument is over.
Whoah, sidestepped it there...

Prove that Thanos wasn't holding back when he fought Odin. That's all I'm asking.

darthgoober
Nah, GS's arguments were a lot more logical then this guys...
Yeah... That was a bit unfair to GS.

GS if you ever see this my bad. He's WAY worse than you ever were.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Prove that it's invalid. Like I said, look through all your books and try actually posting some evidence for a change as opposed to talking sh*t.

I can't post any scans. No scanner. Check out the series called 52. it yet again retconns kronas origin. And thus makes the original universe the same power it always was with the multiverse being a creation of the Presence. Since the Spectre Held The Presences Creation in his hand. A multiverse upon over lapping multiverse. Krona is not responsible for the multiverse. The presence is. Krona is responsible for releasing Entropy and the AM universe. Good night. you lose.

King Kandy

Agreed.

King Kandy
I can't post any scans. No scanner. Check out the series called 52. it yet again retconns kronas origin. And thus makes the original universe the same power it always was with the multiverse being a creation of the Presence. Since the Spectre Held The Presences Creation in his hand. A multiverse upon over lapping multiverse. Krona is not responsible for the multiverse. The presence is. Krona is responsible for releasing Entropy and the AM universe. Good night. you lose.
What Krona did is irrelevant, since our argument concerns the properties of the universe, not who their creator was.

Soljer

Galactic Storm was way off base, but he was sure as hell a lot more logical than this fool could ever hope to be.

King Kandy
It would be fun to watch GS kick Nvr's ass in a debate...

darthgoober
I lose sh*t until you actually post some evidence, since you've already been shown to "Bend" the truth about DC characters to make them seem more powerful. But I will check out that series. What issue is it covered in?

Kurash
man if i had to take a stab at this id say. . . He's approximately Thanos level.

I would also like to nominate nvrbeenwthagirl as most annoying poster of 2006

King Kandy
Originally posted by Kurash
man if i had to take a stab at this id say. . . He's approximately Thanos level. laughing

darthgoober
On the plus side, next time nvr starts talking sh*t about DS, we can always tell him to PROVE that the opponent is less powerful. laughing

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>