Namor the Sub-mariner (VS.) The Sandman...plus lots of seal-clubbing action!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
stick out tongue O.k...ya got me...yeah, I got the idea from the "Aquaman Vs. Sandman" thread, but I thought this one was a much better fight... stick out tongue

Fight takes place on a deserted island beach....and Namor comes up out of the ocean and finds Sandman on the shore; clubbing dozens of baby seals with his huge, concrete formed fists just for fun!!! eek! Namor, upon seeing this becomes enraged, and attacks the Sandman!

"Imperious Rex!!! Cowardly villain you shall face the full fury of an Atlantean born monarch for this vile, dispicable act...!!!!!" yells Namor as he flies toward the Sandman!

"Well, bring it on pointy ears, cause this ain't nuthin' compared to what I'm gonna do to you...!!! " boasts back Sandman as he forms one fist into a giant spiked mace, and the other into a giant concrete hard battle-axe!!

"And after I'm done with you, I still got a score to settle with a certain loud-mouthed wallcrawler.....!!!!" shouts Sandman as he changes and re-forms his body; becoming a 50-foot tall sand giant!!!

So fans, who wins this one...............the hot-headed prince of Atlantis, or the seal-clubbing Sandman?????? confused

Comicbook_kid
**No actual seals were harmed in the making of this thread. Thankyou.** big grin - C.K.

Soljer
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
**No actual seals were harmed in the making of this thread. Thankyou.** big grin - C.K.

Damn.

Mrrungo Mu
LOL@ Namor comes up out of the ocean and finds Sandman on the shore; clubbing dozens of baby seals with his huge, concrete formed fists just for fun!!!

Scoobless
Originally posted by Mrrungo Mu
LOL@ Namor comes up out of the ocean and finds Sandman on the shore; clubbing dozens of baby seals with his huge, concrete formed fists just for fun!!!

That's how Sandman rolls.

cool

I can't see Namor (or any pure brick) beating the Sandman.

Comicbook_kid
Something I was wondering about....If they're fighting on the beach and Sandman fills Namor's lungs with sand, if Namor retreats and returns into the ocean, would he die? Because he doesn't need or use his lungs when he's in the ocean. He only needs his lungs to breathe air. Would he be alright as long as he stayed in the water? The moment he left the water and tried to breathe air, would he then die? What do the rest of you think? I thought this was a very interesting question and honestly don't know the answer to it.... confused

Scoobless
He still breathes when he's underwater .... he must just filter the water going into his lungs in some way.

I've never seen him dipicted as having gills though.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Scoobless
He still breathes when he's underwater .... he must just filter the water going into his lungs in some way.

I've never seen him dipicted as having gills though.

I may be mistaken, but it seems like I remember reading somewhere that Namor has gill slits located behind his ears. I'm pretty sure I've seen this in a comic, but I can't remember exactly which. I will try to do a little research and see if I can find out, but I'm pretty sure he does. Can anyone out there help me out with this??

guy222
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
stick out tongue O.k...ya got me...yeah, I got the idea from the "Aquaman Vs. Sandman" thread, but I thought this one was a much better fight... stick out tongue

Fight takes place on a deserted island beach....and Namor comes up out of the ocean and finds Sandman on the shore; clubbing dozens of baby seals with his huge, concrete formed fists just for fun!!! eek! Namor, upon seeing this becomes enraged, and attacks the Sandman!

"Imperious Rex!!! Cowardly villain you shall face the full fury of an Atlantean born monarch for this vile, dispicable act...!!!!!" yells Namor as he flies toward the Sandman!

"Well, bring it on pointy ears, cause this ain't nuthin' compared to what I'm gonna do to you...!!! " boasts back Sandman as he forms one fist into a giant spiked mace, and the other into a giant concrete hard battle-axe!!

"And after I'm done with you, I still got a score to settle with a certain loud-mouthed wallcrawler.....!!!!" shouts Sandman as he changes and re-forms his body; becoming a 50-foot tall sand giant!!!

So fans, who wins this one...............the hot-headed prince of Atlantis, or the seal-clubbing Sandman?????? confused

water>sand

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by guy222
water>sand

So, are you saying that if Namor can somehow get Sandman into the ocean, Sandman's screwed??

golem370
bump good thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.