Sex in public

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pcookierocks
if you could legalize sex in public, would you extend the right to all humans regardless of sexuality or only unions between one man and one woman?

ToMacco
Hey, you gotta bone, you gotta bone.

Waks
why not?

ToMacco
If they legalized sex in public, would you be so shocked to see two people f**king in a phone booth, the same as three men bl*wing a donkey in a park?

Kram3r
Originally posted by pcookierocks
if you could legalize sex in public, would you extend the right to all humans regardless of sexuality or only unions between one man and one woman?

Hell yes.

Kram3r
Originally posted by ToMacco
If they legalized sex in public, would you be so shocked to see two people f**king in a phone booth, the same as three men bl*wing a donkey in a park?

No. no expression

ToMacco
I don't think this bill will ever pass, anyway.

Soleran
Originally posted by pcookierocks

I wouldn't want it legalized, there are ALOT of folks out there I just don't want to see naked.

ToMacco
true that.

however, there are a lot of people I DO wanna see naked. (preferably chicks)

dr. pookie
im pretty sure that everyone has had sex in public at least once

ToMacco
not star trek fans.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.