Doomsday (Vs.) Hulk villains...Absorbing Man, Maestro, Rhino, and Abomination!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
Let's get ready to rumble....as Doomsday (from Hunter/Prey) takes on four of the Hulk's greatest foes..... Crusher Creel the Absorbing Man, the insane gamma-powered Maestro, the (non-jobbing) Rhino, and last but not least, the classic version Abomination!!!!

Battle takes place in the deserted streets of Metropolis. The entire city is their battlefield...and bloodlust is on (of course).

Do four of the Hulk's most powerful foes have a chance against the monster that took down the Man of Steel????

DISCUSS.........................................

darthgoober
Is CIS off for Absorbing Man? Cause if so there's actually a chance he could take it on his own.

golem370
Rhino is one of Hulks greatest villains sad

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by golem370
Rhino is one of Hulks greatest villains sad

Sure, compared to some of the Hulk's other lame-@$$ foes, he is pretty great. O.k., maybe "greatest" isn't the best choice of adjectives to describe Rhino, but you gotta admit, ol' Rhino is a classic Hulk villain...and I've always kinda liked Rhino...so sue me!!! stick out tongue And besides, this is a non-jobbing Rhino...

TricksterPriest
Is it even possible for Rhino to be non-jobbing? stick out tongue Hard to call. If Creel isn't being hit by CIS, he might actually do it himself, as Darthgoober said. If this is current doomsday who isn't mindless, he goes down. If it's the berserk one, can't call it.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by darthgoober
Is CIS off for Absorbing Man? Cause if so there's actually a chance he could take it on his own.

Yes, let's say that Creel will be fighting smart and using his powers smarter this battle...he's had lots of experience against a lot of different foes in the past, and hopefully he's learned a thing or two from his mistakes...so, let's say that this Absorbing Man is fighting and thinking smarter.

charlemagne9746
I don't see it, Doomsday should win this in a curbstomp

Space M ummy
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
I don't see it, Doomsday should win this in a curbstomp

Absorbing man makes this fight REALLY weird. one touch and it's a Doomsday vs. Doomsday fight.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Space M ummy
Absorbing man makes this fight REALLY weird. one touch and it's a Doomsday vs. Doomsday fight.

True, and do you remember when Creel was fighting the Hulk in a graveyard and Creel literally became the graveyard. He was a giant made up of the graveyard itself and there was nothing Hulk could do to him. Hulk could smash and smash, but there wasn't anything Hulk could really do; almost helpless...so, what if something like that plays into the fight with Doomsday? What do the rest of you think? Is there anything Creel and Co. could do to Doomsday to put him down for good?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
True, and do you remember when Creel was fighting the Hulk in a graveyard and Creel literally became the graveyard. He was a giant made up of the graveyard itself and there was nothing Hulk could do to him. Hulk could smash and smash, but there wasn't anything Hulk could really do; almost helpless...so, what if something like that plays into the fight with Doomsday? What do the rest of you think? Is there anything Creel and Co. could do to Doomsday to put him down for good?

H/P Doomsday would evolve powers that let him over come that.

outavodka
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
H/P Doomsday would evolve powers that let him over come that. blah blah blah I f*cking hate dd walking plot device bastard. Or shall we call him, "the thing that makes Superman look good when he wins."

Symmetric Chaos
doesn't doomy have to die before he can evolve?

Even if he doesn't there's not really an evolution that would help him fight an enemy that can keep changing faster than him.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
doesn't doomy have to die before he can evolve?

Even if he doesn't there's not really an evolution that would help him fight an enemy that can keep changing faster than him.

Yes, Doomsday has to "die" before he can come back immune and evolved to whatever killed him in the first place; as far as I know unless that's been changed last I heard...as things so often do in the DC Universe.

Galan007
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
Yes, Doomsday has to "die" before he can come back immune and evolved to whatever killed him in the first place; as far as I know unless that's been changed last I heard...as things so often do in the DC Universe. H/P DD can evolve on the fly, .

Mr. Slippyfist
Absorbing Man Doomsday vs Doomsday would be a dumb fight...

Rhino solos.

Erik-Lensherr
Doomsday.

horrorwolf
Doomsday could do absolutely nothing to Absorbing man. Maestro Hulk>>>Doomsday. Abomination and Rhino get pwned.

Priest
DD is not beating AM.

Galan007
Originally posted by Priest
DD is not beating AM. Likewise,
The only way I see AM beating DD, is utilizing bfr.

Given the powers AM would be able to duplicate in this battle -- I don't see bfr as an option for him.

Stalemate. uhuh

Priest
Agreedz

Hyperion Prime
I think the Juggernaut would be a greater threat than the Rhino....non jobbing or not. wink

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
I think the Juggernaut would be a greater threat than the Rhino....non jobbing or not. wink

I think so too, but he's not in this thread.

Southern_Rebel
Yeah....H/P HAD to be BFR'd to be defeated. He can't suffer a beat down death...and the guys in this fight...can't dish out the kind of blunt trauma that Supes used to kill DD.

Unless the team can BFR DD...then it is either a DD win...or a stalemate.

jks
Jeez.

A non jobbing AMcould potentially beat DD on his own, and maestro>>DD anyway. Adding a non jobbing rhino and abomination is overkill.

Spite thread against the dc plot device incarnate.

Galan007
Originally posted by jks
Jeez.

A non jobbing AMcould potentially beat DD on his own Without BFR,
I'd sure like to know how AM would beat DD on his own. srsly

Originally posted by jks
and maestro>>DD anyway. Is Maestro > DoS DD? Sure.

Is Meastro > H/P DD, ? laughing no

Sin I AM
If this was Earth X Creel, he'd utterly destroy DD solo...

AM is the key ingredient here, he could just merge himself with the Earth and suck DD down to his core to defeat him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.