The Punisher vs DC earth.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Soljer
The Punisher has two centuries of prep, during which he (magically) will not age.

He will then set upon trying to kill EVERY non-bullet proof character on DC earth. How does he fare?

jgiant
He kills them all. odds are no one will agree but ohh well. I'll give u an A for effort tho.

Muck101
Wow. That's certainly origonal. I don't even know how to approach this one..... Punisher, maybe?

jgiant
Originally posted by Muck101
Wow. That's certainly origonal. I don't even know how to approach this one..... Punisher, maybe? Long story, actually not really, check the punisher vs. gambit thread's last few posts.

cowboy
lol

jgiant
Hell im willing to say give frank the rest of his natural life to kill these guys and he can do it, just give him about the same body as he has now, he'll be about 110, so that will give him about 50 years. I think he can do it, he has the will and determination of 30 spidermen.

xmarksthespot
Wonder Woman is not officially bullet proof...

Scoobless
He'll probably just spend all of his time moaning about how much everything costs and that people don't show enough respect anymore.

stick out tongue

"damn kids these days"

miffed

xmarksthespot
Flash isn't bulletproof either...

Scoobless
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Flash isn't bulletproof either...

So kill him in his sleep then.

xmarksthespot
Does prep actually allow that?

Me with a knife and a half hours prep vs Flash in his sleep. I win.

Scoobless
He could set a bomb under his bed or something.

jgiant
Originally posted by Scoobless
So kill him in his sleep then. Yeah, people act as if this is an impossible feat, it really isn't. Especially when your dealing with someone who always defies the odds and takes on supers all the time. Hell most of these jerkoff's will be like having sex or masterbating or sleeping, or clubin or reading comics when frank ventelates their skull. Its not frank is gunna come up to them and be like, I am frank castle the punisher and im here to kill you.

xmarksthespot
Prep generally only allows for one-sided actions up until the point the battle starts.

It would be good if Soljer would clarify if for the remainder of Punisher's time on DC Earth everything is still one-sided in his favour.

This reminds me of the whole Nightwing is ninja, he beats Northstar by sneaking up on NS while he sleeps and kicking him in the head.

Soljer
Wonder Woman is not officially bullet proof...

Well...

*takes DEEP breath*

Neither is Jakeem Thunder. Nor the Flash. Nor Dr. Fate, that I know of. Nor Dr. Light. Nor are ANY of the Green Lanterns. Nor Animal Man/Vixen. Nor Captain Cold. Nor Changeling (Beast Boy). Nor are any of the Hawkmen, girls, or Women, are they? Nor is the Human Bomb. Nor is Jericho. Nor Karate Kid. Nor Garth Ranzz. Nor Livewire. Nor Superman Blue. Nor Mirror Master. Nor Molecule. Nor Morgan Le Fay. Nor multiplex. Nor Ocean Master. Nor the friggin Phantom Stranger. Nor is Poison Ivy. Nor is Zoom. Nor is Raven. Nor is Ressurection Man. Nor is Sandman or Dream. Nor is Scorch or Sebastian Faust. Nor is Star Boy. Nor Sun boy. Nor is the Swamp Thing. Nor is Terra. Nor Zatanna. Nor is Wildfire. Nor is Waverider.

*pants heavily*

Hmmm....

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Soljer
Well...

*takes DEEP breath*

Neither is Jakeem Thunder. Nor the Flash. Nor Dr. Fate, that I know of. Nor Dr. Light. Nor are ANY of the Green Lanterns. Nor Animal Man/Vixen. Nor Captain Cold. Nor Changeling (Beast Boy). Nor are any of the Hawkmen, girls, or Women, are they? Nor is the Human Bomb. Nor is Jericho. Nor Karate Kid. Nor Garth Ranzz. Nor Livewire. Nor Superman Blue. Nor Mirror Master. Nor Molecule. Nor Morgan Le Fay. Nor multiplex. Nor Ocean Master. Nor the friggin Phantom Stranger. Nor is Poison Ivy. Nor is Zoom. Nor is Raven. Nor is Ressurection Man. Nor is Sandman or Dream. Nor is Scorch or Sebastian Faust. Nor is Star Boy. Nor Sun boy. Nor is the Swamp Thing. Nor is Terra. Nor Zatanna. Nor is Wildfire. Nor is Waverider.

*pants heavily*

Hmmm.... I said Flash already stick out tongue

Soljer
Prep generally only allows for one-sided actions up until the point the battle starts.

It would be good if Soljer would clarify if for the remainder of Punisher's time on DC Earth everything is still one-sided in his favour.

This reminds me of the whole Nightwing is ninja, he beats Northstar by sneaking up on NS while he sleeps and kicking him in the head.

Frank gets the prep time to PLAN and equip for his attack on DC Earth. He is then instantly transported to DC. The Earth remains, at this point, unaware of his presence. He then has the remainder of his natural life to exterminate DC Earth. Obviously, after the first few 'skulls are ventilated,' a hero or two will get a little bit antsy, and curious.

In other words, their only warning is the ever increasing body count of heros and villains alike.

Soljer
I said Flash already stick out tongue

It took me a while to type all that.

Shut up.

Hmph.

stick out tongue.

xmarksthespot
So he can't try and set traps until he gets into DC Earth?

He can't kill Poison Ivy permanently, she can just come back to life.

He isn't killing Zoom.

Killing Flash in his sleep might work, but if he doesn't die, he's got a very good healing factor.

Even if WW was the first person he went after, and he sneak attacked her, he'd probably still die against her. Blind WW can deflect machine-gun fire.

And there are several others he has no business trying to fight.

After he killed a few weaker heroes all the other heroes would be onto him, Batman would probably figure out who he is.

jgiant

He isn't killing Zoom.

Killing Flash in his sleep might work, but if he doesn't die, he's got a very good healing factor.

Even if WW was the first person he went after, and he sneak attacked her, he'd probably still die against her. Blind WW can deflect machine-gun fire.

After he killed a few weaker heroes all the other heroes would be onto him, Batman would probably figure out who he is. If something can kill these guys punisher is gunna kill them if givin enough time. I mean u say WW can deflect bullets, but frank isn't just gunna go up and start firing at her, he will set a trap or something, gas, toxins, ect. He can just trap posion ivy which will be a tko, and zoom, it will be hard, but if he sets a trap that zoom can't see and if frank does reseach and recon on these guys, which he most certainly will, he will hit where they go, where they live and when they go to bed or something there will be a little surpise waiting, only frank knows for sure and whatever it is it will kill or assure a kill in the future. Hell he could just poision their food, seriously there is a million ways frank can approach this.

Soljer

He isn't killing Zoom.

After he killed a few weaker heroes all the other heroes would be onto him, Batman would probably figure out who he is.

Oh...so...the Punisher does't have a snowflake's chance in hell?

Hmmm erm.

Scoobless

She can't deflect odourless poison gas/neurotoxin ... when she's asleep.

stick out tongue

jgiant

Hmmm erm. Ohh...so you don't give punisher any respect, you say you do but i really find it hard to see. Punisher will kill 90% of these guys at least. And im giving him 50 years. 100% if given one century let alone two.

Scoobless
Then again he may just choose to destroy the whole planet with strategically placed nuclear weapons.

smile

jgiant
She can't deflect odourless poison gas/neurotoxin ... when she's asleep.

stick out tongue Yeah i heard that she has that power now...wait no...that was in a nightmare i had last night...but later on that night she was in a totally different kinda dream if you catch my drift...one about punisher killing her.

xmarksthespot

Hmmm erm. He can definitely kill some of them. All of them? A snowflake's chance in Hell's Death Valley, on the hottest summer solstice in a decade.

It would probably make an amusing if plothole ridden What if...?

Soljer
Originally posted by jgiant
Ohh...so you don't give punisher any respect, you say you do but i really find it hard to see. Punisher will kill 90% of these guys at least. And im giving him 50 years. 100% if given one century let alone two.

Give the punisher respect? Against ALL OF DC EARTH!?

Jesus, fanboy!
A few heros die, Zatanna gets curious and the following happens:

Zatanna: raeppa
Zatanna: eid

Game over.

jgiant
He can definitely kill some of them. All of them? A snowflake's chance in Hell's Death Valley, on the hottest summer solstice in a decade.

It would probably make an amusing if plothole ridden What if...? Percentage? How many you think will frank kill? Who don't you think he will kill.

Soljer
He can definitely kill some of them. All of them? A snowflake's chance in Hell's Death Valley, on the hottest summer solstice in a decade.

It would probably make an amusing if plothole ridden What if...?

Some of them, no doubt. But against the entire planet? laughing

jgiant
Give the punisher respect? Against ALL OF DC EARTH!?

Jesus, fanboy!
A few heros die, Zatanna gets curious and the following happens:

Zatanna: raeppa
Zatanna: eid

Game over. Lets see if you can come up with that, u think that frank can't, someone who (in comics) is a million times craftier than you. Whoever is a major threat in the futrure goes out first, maybe all at once, Punisher finds a way.

xmarksthespot
Percentage? How many you think will frank kill? Who don't you think he will kill. A few heroes would die, so (few heroes/all characters) x 100 %.

batdude123
Frank has the same chance against DC Earth that this guy has at having sex with Jessica Alba.

Frank -11234123412341234345345645756887689/10000

Soljer
What of Ressurection man and Deathstroke?

Ressurection man, guess, Ressurects.

How's the Punisher gonna stop him? erm.

Deathstroke, while not bullet proof, has a great healing factor and has senses that are magnified ten thousand times - meaning he'd likely detect any poisons or explosives in his immediate vicinity. Not to mention he is immune to most poisons, if I recall correctly. And has survived plenty of explosions.

I think, being generous to Frank, he would be able to take out about ten heros (or villains) before someone stops him.

Ten tops.

xmarksthespot
I think ten sounds about right, mainly Ted Kords, if he's really lucky he might take one of the bigger names, but if he did everyone would be on him and he'd be stopped shortly after.

Scoobless
Some of them, no doubt. But against the entire planet? laughing
Then again he may just choose to destroy the whole planet with strategically placed nuclear weapons.

smile

big grin

B dot Rob
He killed the MU why not DC?

xmarksthespot
big grin He'd kill himself, and the GLs, Zoom, WW with bracelets crossed, Zatanna, among several others would survive. So Punisher would still lose.

Not to mention he'd have to set those things up and would therefore be discovered, nuclear weapons aren't exactly inconspicuous.

Gregory
Originally posted by B dot Rob

He killed the Marvel universe because Ennis is a tedious hack who hates superheroes. Not the greatest recomendation.

jgiant
What of Ressurection man and Deathstroke?

Ressurection man, guess, Ressurects.

How's the Punisher gonna stop him? erm.

Deathstroke, while not bullet proof, has a great healing factor and has senses that are magnified ten thousand times - meaning he'd likely detect any poisons or explosives in his immediate vicinity. Not to mention he is immune to most poisons, if I recall correctly. And has survived plenty of explosions.

I think, being generous to Frank, he would be able to take out about ten heros (or villains) before someone stops him.

Ten tops. Frank will just round them all up and off like 50 at a clip, as for deathstroke, that is gunna be one of the toughest one. Idk how frank will take him out, but i won't count him out with all this prep. If you still are going on an entire two centuries there is no doubt he will find a way. He can make himself have superpowers in that amount of time.

batdude123

doh

B dot Rob
Frank could just lure the immortals to the moon and nuke that. If they don't die they're better off dead.

xmarksthespot
He killed the MU why not DC? blink Just... no.

jgiant
Originally posted by Gregory
He killed the Marvel universe because Ennis is a tedious hack who hates superheroes. Not the greatest recomendation. Again most of those situations were possible. Ennis=great punisher/preacher/nick fury/ghost rider writer imo, ur intitled to ur own tho.

batdude123
Frank could just lure the immortals to the moon and nuke that. If they don't die they're better off dead.

Give Frank 5 BILLION years of prep time.... he'd still have no chance in hell.

cowboy
Originally posted by batdude123

co-signed Happy Dance

B dot Rob
Yeah people would rather make retarded smiley's then refute a claim. Frank could kill the DC verse with at least a year's prep 200 is wayyy overkill.

Soljer

Sentences like these are EXACTLY why this thread was created. smile.

B dot Rob

Yup because we all know that the X-Men were able to avoid this in the what if

Oh wait.

And nobody's given a reason outside of just because. He killed the Marvel Universe so it's pretty feasible to say he could kill the DC-verse especially with the added 200 years prep.

jgiant
Yeah people would rather make retarded smiley's then refute a claim. Frank could kill the DC verse with at least a year's prep 200 is wayyy overkill. Agreed.

charlemagne9746
Punisher blows up a building with Batman in it...some of the debris happens to hit Doomsday in the head...Doomsday is pissed...he turns around and identifies Punisher as being responsible...now Frank sees this big ugly creature running his way.

xmarksthespot
Seriously... no. You're citing a non-canon comic in which numerous characters act like retards.

How the hell did he kill Shadowcat?

batdude123
Yup because we all know that the X-Men were able to avoid this in the what if

Oh wait.

1. It was a noncanonical "What if" comic

2. The X-Men are as tough as the entire DC earth....

Oh wait.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

jgiant
Sentences like these are EXACTLY why this thread was created. smile. Sentences like this are EXACTLY the reason why i will never rest till everyone knows how badass frank really is, and how much of a threat he is.

batdude123
Yeah people would rather make retarded smiley's then refute a claim. Frank could kill the DC verse with at least a year's prep 200 is wayyy overkill.

Stop. hysterical2 crylaugh

You actually think he'd kill the entire DC Universe with only a year of prep!!!! eek! laughing

F*cking PRICELESS.

This is gonna be my first "profiled" post.

jgiant
Seriously... no. You're citing a non-canon comic in which numerous characters act like retards.

How the hell did he kill Shadowcat? If ur being serious than i'll just have to say the comic didn't cover nearly half of marvel.

xmarksthespot
Threat, yeah okay. To some people. Threat to DC Earth? Yeah he's a regular Imperiex. no expression

B dot Rob
Stop. hysterical2 crylaugh

You actually think he'd kill the entire DC Universe with only a year of prep!!!! eek! laughing

F*cking PRICELESS.

This is gonna be my first "profiled" post.

Sure can but if you want to be a dumbass about it go on ahead.

jgiant
Threat, yeah okay. To some people. Threat to DC Earth? Yeah he's a regular Imperiex. no expression Yeah thats what i meant...Not really.

batdude123
Sure can but if you want to be a dumbass about it go on ahead.

Right.... I'm the dumbass who claimed Frank could beat the entire DC Universe with a year's worth of prep. roll eyes (sarcastic) no expression

B dot Rob
And who said anything about the X-Men equating to DC earth. Read the posts dumbass.

B dot Rob
Right.... I'm the dumbass who claimed Frank could beat the entire DC Universe with a year's worth of prep. roll eyes (sarcastic) no expression

He sure can. Who couldn't be caught in a sneak attack by a fully funded Punisher?

jgiant
Sure can but if you want to be a dumbass about it go on ahead. Yeah thats just stupid and not nice, and on christmas. Tisk Tisk. Santa must be spitting in his grave.

charlemagne9746
Frank would probably get his ass handed to him by Robin.

xmarksthespot
He sure can.What the f**k?

Yeah, it's a "retarded smiley response" but frankly that's all your comment warranted.

B dot Rob
What have I said that's retarded?

Gregory
Again most of those situations were possible. Ennis=great punisher/preacher/nick fury/ghost rider writer imo, ur intitled to ur own tho.

"Mr Fantastic found in dumpster with a broken neck?"

jgiant
Jeez this thread is getting hostile. Originally posted by charlemagne9746
Frank would probably get his ass handed to him by Robin. Sure he would, if frank was in a coma, i would have my doubts of robin having the strength or balls to pull the plug.

jgiant
"Mr Fantastic found in dumpster with a broken neck?" For the third time most of those situastion are possible.

batdude123
He sure can. Who couldn't be caught in a sneak attack by a fully funded Punisher?

Yeah.... you're an idiot.

How do you suppose Frank would beat Superman, let alone the entire DC Universe? And before you go spouting out retarded tripe about him getting kryptonite, know that it hardly works on him anymore.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v661/Bigfatogre/Untitled-5.jpg

Yes, that's Lex Luthor getting owned by Superman while he was in an entire ship of kryptonite.

How the f*ck do you see Frank beating him when he'd get speedblitzed before he could register a thought?

I gotta see your crappy-ass logic behind this incoherent thought.

charlemagne9746
Jeez this thread is getting hostile. Sure he would, if frank was in a coma, i would have my doubts of robin having the strength or balls to pull the plug.

lol..yeah, I hear ya...i was just joking about Robin...but if Frank kills too many people...he'd have a pissed off Superman to deal with.

pr1983
the punisher v marvel earth was really bad writing...

there are plenty of non-bulletproof in dc with huge powerlevels, frank won't take diana (once the bracelets are together nothings hitting her) or flash (wally west was once shot at by a sniper, he vibrated his molecules and the bullet passed right through him), or GL... shit, gl has a thousand different ways of doing it...

and i dont buy for one second that he'd take deathstroke...

cowboy
Yeah.... you're an idiot.

How do you suppose Frank would beat Superman, let alone the entire DC Universe? And before you go spouting out retarded tripe about him getting kryptonite, know that it hardly works on him anymore.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v661/Bigfatogre/Untitled-5.jpg

Yes, that's Lex Luthor getting owned by Superman while he was in an entire ship of kryptonite.

How the f*ck do you see Frank beating him when he'd get speedblitzed before he could register a thought?

I gotta see your crappy-ass logic behind this incoherent thought.

Thank youcheers

B dot Rob
"Mr Fantastic found in dumpster with a broken neck?"

He could have done what Doc Doom did to Reed in the movie the broke his neck. Or just did what Doc Doom did in the movie in the first place.

Gregory
People seem to think that prep time gives Frank some sort of magic omniscience power.

He has two hundred years prep time! Great. Then some creepy dude in a fancy hat shows up, and because Punisher has never even heard of the Phantom Stranger, and even the fully empowered wrath of God can't kill him--well, that was fun while it lasted, wasn't it?

charlemagne9746
Supes' doesn't even need to get close to Frank...he could use his heat vision on him from a mile away...or he could just drop the moon on the earth and kill Frank that way..lol...with every one else.

charlemagne9746
And next week...Punisher attempts to conquer Darkseid and all of Apokolips and New Genesis.

jgiant
Originally posted by pr1983

there are plenty of non-bulletproof in dc with huge powerlevels, frank won't take diana (once the bracelets are together nothings hitting her) or flash (wally west was once shot at by a sniper, he vibrated his molecules and the bullet passed right through him), or GL... shit, gl has a thousand different ways of doing it...

and i dont buy for one second that he'd take deathstroke... U guys think that punisher is all about guns don't u? Think outside the box, cuz that is what punisher does for a living.

B dot Rob
Mystically enchanted kryptonic bullet through the heart in his sleep. The mystical enchantment allows the bullet to break through the bio aura, through the skin, and the heart flesh. The kryptonite is the cherry on top.

cowboy
does supes sleep???

jgiant
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
Supes' doesn't even need to get close to Frank...he could use his heat vision on him from a mile away...or he could just drop the moon on the earth and kill Frank that way..lol...with every one else. Why the hell superman got dragged into this thread is beyond me...

Gregory
Great! He'll kill Superman "in his sleep!" Jesus christ, people, try not to be absurd fanboys.

xmarksthespot

and i dont buy for one second that he'd take deathstroke... Stick something on Doom's head, yay I win.

batdude123
Mystically enchanted kryptonic bullet threw the heart in his sleep.

What the ****??!!

Is Frank a magician now? roll eyes (sarcastic)

I suppose if you want to make up shit now, I can do that too.

Frank'll just pull a universal destroying bomb out of his ass and blow it up that way while simultaneously surviving!!! eek!

pr1983
U guys think that punisher is all about guns don't u? Think outside the box, cuz that is what punisher does for a living.

oh christ... what the hell can he do against the flash? or a green lantern? or superman? or wonder woman? seriously...

Mystically enchanted kryptonic bullet through the heart in his sleep. The mystical enchantment allows the bullet to break through the bio aura, through the skin, and the heart flesh. The kryptonite is the cherry on top.

in his sleep? he'd hear frank approach a mile away... yes, his hearing is that sensitive...

not forgetting the fact that every member of the justice league has a security system in their apartment made from kryptonian, martian and apokolyptan (mr. miracle i think sorted that) tech...

Soljer
Why the hell superman got dragged into this thread is beyond me...

Someone claimed that the Punisher could kill the entire DC comics universe with a years preparation.

jgiant
This is like the fastest growing thread i've seen a while, at least frank is getting publicity. And yes its better than nothing.

Gregory
What the ****??!!

Is Frank a magician now? roll eyes (sarcastic)

No, see, uh .. preptime.

Presumably, that's also how Punisher will know where Superman sleeps. The super-special magical preptime that Rob seems to think gives him magical powers. You think Batman fans are annoying about that? Baby, you haven't seen anything!

xmarksthespot
Great! He'll kill Superman "in his sleep!" Jesus christ, people, try not to be absurd fanboys. Nightwing. Northstar in his sleep. ninjaOriginally posted by pr1983
not forgetting the fact that every member of the justice league has a security system in their apartment made from kryptonian, martian and apokolyptan (mr. miracle i think sorted that) tech... Forgot about that.

pr1983
Stick something on Doom's head, yay I win.

i keep getting an image from that family guy episode where peter is retarded, and every word he says is greeted with a high five and a big clap...

yep, just like it...

Someone claimed that the Punisher could kill the entire DC comics universe with a years preparation.

bull.

batdude123
No, see, uh .. preptime.

Presumably, that's also how Punisher will know where Superman sleeps. The super-special magical preptime that Rob seems to think gives him magical powers. You think Batman fans are annoying about that? Baby, you haven't seen anything!

laughing out loud

jgiant
oh christ... what the hell can he do against the flash? or a green lantern? or superman? or wonder woman? seriously...

in his sleep? he'd hear frank approach a mile away... yes, his hearing is that sensitive...

not forgetting the fact that every member of the justice league has a security system in their apartment made from kryptonian, martian and apokolyptan (mr. miracle i think sorted that) tech... Intersting, again why are u talking about bulletPROOF characters (mainly superman)?? Anywho, flash goes out while he is like eating his posion wheaties in the morning. About the same thing happens to gl, or maybe he just blows up the house he is sleeping in. As for ww, she gets poision gas filling her lungs for xmas.

B dot Rob
Let's look at Superman's three most talked about fallacies.

Kryptonite
Magic
Sunlight

Why would Frank overlook such a crucial weakness? Oh and yeah Superman would hear Frank coming, but I doubt he'd even know who he was in the first place.

Flash can be gunned down in his sleep same with Lantern (unless he sleeps with the ring on which I doubt) and Wonder Woman.

You're telling me that Frank can't find out where the most popular hero in the world sleeps in a year let alone 200? And who says Frank has to be the magician to make the enchantment. I can think of quite a few mages whom he could consult to make it for him.

batdude123
Intersting, again why are u talking about bulletPROOF characters?? Anywho, flash goes out while he is like eating his posion wheaties in the morning. About the same thing happens to gl, or maybe he just blows up the house he is sleeping in. As for ww, she gets poision gas filling her lungs for xmas.

Hmm.... let's see...

Flash: Flash's connection to the speedforce gives him an insane healing factor that is as fast as he is. Poison wouldn't do shit.

GL: The ring would warn him if he was about to eat poison. And an exploding house!!!! laughing laughing out loud hysterical2 Right, that's gonna stop a green lantern. roll eyes (sarcastic)

WW: Gas isn't fazing WW in the least bit.

xmarksthespot
Unless they all have security systems with alien tech. Oh wait... they do.

His 200 years are in the Marvel universe. He then gets transported into DC.

WW has a villain called Dr Poison.

pr1983
Intersting, again why are u talking about bulletPROOF characters (mainly superman)?? Anywho, flash goes out while he is like eating his posion wheaties in the morning. About the same thing happens to gl, or maybe he just blows up the house he is sleeping in. As for ww, she gets poision gas filling her lungs for xmas.

superman is the only bulletproof character i mentioned...

flash's increased metabolism helps him fight off a multitude of diseases and toxins due to his highly developed immune system...

he's going to get close enough to a gl to blow him up?

ww... right... you realise i covered all this with:

Let's look at Superman's three most talked about fallacies.

Kryptonite
Magic
Sunlight

Why would Frank overlook such a crucial weakness? Oh and yeah Superman would hear Frank coming, but I doubt he'd even know who he was in the first place.

Flash can be gunned down in his sleep same with Lantern (unless he sleeps with the ring on which I doubt) and Wonder Woman.

You're telling me that Frank can't find out where the most popular hero in the world sleeps in a year let alone 200? And who says Frank has to be the magician to make the enchantment. I can think of quite a few mages whom he could consult to make it for him.

No, dude, just, no... seriously... no.

i'm just repeating what batdude said...

Gregory
Obviously, that is exactly what I am telling you.

jgiant
Hmm.... let's see...

Flash: Flash's connection to the speedforce gives him an insane healing factor that is as fast as he is. Poison wouldn't do shit.

GL: The ring would warn him if he was about to eat poison. And an exploding house!!!! laughing laughing out loud hysterical2 Right, that's gonna stop a green lantern. roll eyes (sarcastic)

WW: Gas isn't fazing WW in the least bit. Ok lets feed them some stew that has small bombs in it or c4, like what frank did to hulk in confederacy of duces. Blow them up from the inside out. As for gl, how is he gunna react to a bomb blowing up from underhim when he is asleep, does the ring have a mind of its own that protects him from immediate danger. Ohh and lets blow ww from the inside out too, something that will fuk with her insides, or even nurotoxins lets attack the brain, again a million ways. As for the security, frank will hit them when they least expect it, maybe while takin a dump at ur local subway.

B dot Rob

No, dude, just, no... seriously... no.

i'm just repeating what batdude said...

Reason outside of some random poster who's only refute was

OH FRANK'S A MAGE NOW!

Pretty much saying that for now on in order to get a mystically enchanted item you're going to have to be a mage and do it yourself henceforth and forever

Gregory
Yes, the ring automatically protects him from danger.

Good to see you have such a firm grasp on these DC characters; otherwise it might look like you're talking out your ass about this...

pr1983
Ok lets feed them some stew that has small bombs in it or c4, like what frank did to hulk in confederacy of duces. Blow them up from the inside out. As for gl, how is he gunna react to a bomb blowing up from underhim when he is asleep, does the ring have a mind of its own that protects him from immediate danger. Ohh and lets blow ww from the inside out too, something that will fuk with her insides, or even nurotoxins lets attack the brain, again a million ways. As for the security, frank will hit them when they least expect it, maybe while takin a dump at ur local subway.

tell me how he gets close enough to any of them to do this...

Reason outside of some random poster who's only refute was

OH FRANK'S A MAGE NOW!

Pretty much saying that for now on in order to get a mystically enchanted item you're going to have to be a mage and do it yourself henceforth and forever

huh

xmarksthespot
So I take it people are just going to ignore the thing that's been said like six times about their security systems.

Soljer
A lantern has those nifty super-nova guarding AUTO SHIELDS.

An exploding house isn't going to phase him.

Nor is poison.

The flash has an INSANE healing factor, and could outrun a bullet or explosion in his sleep.

Hmmm...

B dot Rob
Obviously, that is exactly what I am telling you.

Oh so you are mentally handicapped. My mother said never to pick on people like this so I'ma stop right there.

Martian_mind
He wont do it,why because RAGMAN while not bullet explosion or anything proof will just heal instantly,and then he could absorb frank with ease due to all the bad stuff he's done.

batdude123

pr1983
Good to see you have such a firm grasp on these DC characters; otherwise it might look like you're talking out your ass about this...

laughing oh that is gold...

So I take it people are just going to ignore the thing that's been said like six times about their security systems.

can't say we didnt try...

Gregory
Oh so you are mentally handicapped. My mother said never to pick on people like this so I'ma stop right there.

Uh, yeh. You tell me.

B dot Rob

Frank > Security systems. Especially with 200 years prep

Yet gets hammered by Grodd and company routinely

hmmmmmmmmm

Soljer

hmmmmmmmmm

Martian, kryptonian, Apokalyptian, and New God tech > Frank.

Especially since he can't really prepare for it during his prep time, as he has never encountered such technology before, and it's not common knowledge.

xmarksthespot
His 200 years is in the Marvel universe. And he still wouldn't decipher it.

Grodd the telekinetic telepathic superintelligent villain. He's among the non-bulletproof people that kill Punisher. Like Flash.

pr1983

hmmmmmmmmm

not security systems built with martian and kryptonian tech...

grodd is a superhuman (or supergorilla) wtih telepathic powers...

B dot Rob
He can find out about it and make it common knowledge with 200 years prep.

Oh and I'm talking about being physically grabbed and punched not telepathy and I'm pretty sure Grodd wouldn't bother Frank as he'd be doing him a favor until it's too late.

batdude123
does the ring have a mind of its own that protects him from immediate danger

YES!!!! no expression

xmarksthespot
He can find out about it and make it common knowledge with 200 years prep. Is it just me, or did this make no sense whatsoever?

Gregory
His winning stratagy in this debate is screaming "Nuh uh, he could to!" over and over. But no, it makes no sense.

Martian_mind
and WTF is he gonna do to Aquaman? he may not be totally bulletproof but he will survive an explosion plus he lives undersea!in a underwater city,whats frank gonna do go down in a submarine and try to take out Atlantis? and wont he have a tough time with a sneak attack on a telepath.

pr1983
He can find out about it and make it common knowledge with 200 years prep.

Oh and I'm talking about being physically grabbed and punched not telepathy and I'm pretty sure Grodd wouldn't bother Frank as he'd be doing him a favor until it's too late.

flash punches him several times, gordd uses his telepathy to follow his movements, then grabs him when he slows down...

grodd>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>frank

Is it just me, or did this make no sense whatsoever?

its not just you...

Soljer
Originally posted by Martian_mind
and WTF is he gonna do to Aquaman? he may not be totally bulletproof but he will survive an explosion plus he lives undersea!in a underwater city,whats frank gonna do go down in a submarine and try to take out Atlantis? and wont he have a tough time with a sneak attack on a telepath.

laughing

The visual of Frank, alone, in a U-boat, looking through a periscope going "Oh, shit" as he sees swarms of atlanteans zooming towards his sub is just....

laughing

jgiant
Yes, the ring automatically protects him from danger.

Good to see you have such a firm grasp on these DC characters; otherwise it might look like you're talking out your ass about this... Congradulations, u found out my method, i do talk out my ass. Thats why i asked u the fukin question. I am sending my ideas out and seeing what peoples reactions are thus giving me knowledge.Originally posted by pr1983
tell me how he gets close enough to any of them to do this...

huh Well since they never saw the punisher before, umm...he can do alot of stuff when people don't suspect him of anything, hell he can knock out the guy at subway and pose as a worker.

Soljer
Is it just me, or did this make no sense whatsoever?

Definitely not just you, X.

Soljer
Congradulations, u found out my method, i do talk out my ass. Thats why i asked u the fukin question. I am sending my ideas out and seeing what peoples reactions are thus giving me knowledge. Well since they never saw the punisher before, umm...he can do alot of stuff when people don't suspect him of anything, hell he can knock out the guy at subway and pose as a worker.

That's all well and good until ANY random telepath realizes who he is. Or one of the MULTITUDES of GENIUS detectives in DC figures him out.

He isn't hiding from Mr. Terrific or the Question or Batman or Nightwing for long....

jgiant
So I take it people are just going to ignore the thing that's been said like six times about their security systems. Already acknowledged it. This thread has just become a breeding ground for assholes. Not everyone tho, just some. I hope im not included.

Martian_mind
laughing

The visual of Frank, alone, in a U-boat, looking through a periscope going "Oh, shit" as he sees swarms of atlanteans zooming towards his sub is just....

laughing

I had the same picture but i also had an image of his punishment.Lets just say it involves a trident,twenty sea urchins strapped to the trident and franks anus.

jgiant
That's all well and good until ANY random telepath realizes who he is. Or one of the MULTITUDES of GENIUS detectives in DC figures him out.

He isn't hiding from Mr. Terrific or the Question or Batman or Nightwing for long.... Im not saying he is hidding from them, he will pick and choose his battles wisely.

batdude123
Tell me.... what can Frank possibly do against reality warping/destruction on a universal scale? confused

http://img274.echo.cx/my.php?image=captainatom54182hn.jpg
http://img274.echo.cx/my.php?image=captainatom54195mk.jpg
http://img274.echo.cx/my.php?image=captainatom54207wq.jpg

http://img274.echo.cx/my.php?image=captainatom056199yp.jpg

Soljer
Already acknowledged it. This thread has just become a breeding ground for assholes. Not everyone tho, just some. I hope im not included.

So how is Frank, who has less than genius HUMAN intelligence, going to bypass Kryptonian, New God, Apokalyptian, and Martian technology? How will he EVER get around the Green Lantern's auto shield or pre-cog warning?

pr1983
laughing

laughing

pure. comedy. gold.

Congradulations, u found out my method, i do talk out my ass. Thats why i asked u the fukin question. I am sending my ideas out and seeing what peoples reactions are thus giving me knowledge. Well since they never saw the punisher before, umm...he can do alot of stuff when people don't suspect him of anything, hell he can knock out the guy at subway and pose as a worker.

yes, because disguising himself as a mailman is going to get him past all that security...

frank cant kill most of them with his bare hands, most of them have superhuman reactions...

you know what, i'm just gonna come out and say it...

BATMAN would kill frank, all by himself... schmoll

batdude123
You realize Alexander Luthor couldn't even accomplish destroying DC Earth, right?

What the f*ck kind of chance does Frank have? no expression

Soljer
Tell me.... what can Frank possibly do against reality warping/destruction on a universal scale? confused

http://img274.echo.cx/my.php?image=captainatom54182hn.jpg
http://img274.echo.cx/my.php?image=captainatom54195mk.jpg
http://img274.echo.cx/my.php?image=captainatom54207wq.jpg

http://img274.echo.cx/my.php?image=captainatom056199yp.jpg

Wait...Captian Atom isn't bulletproof?

Oh hell, Frank is in for it.

B dot Rob
His winning stratagy in this debate is screaming "Nuh uh, he could to!" over and over.

Your strategy is absolutely nothing really. You're saying shit with no merit.

Everyone knows that Frank could sneak up on a good 90% of the heroes in the DCU and gun them down in their homes without them noticing it. Everyone knows that Frank's MO has been finding out about security systems and getting around them without getting caught. That's what he does and if he didn't do it as well as I say he did he'd be gone by the end of his first series and what you are doing is giving him 200 years to get around it.

Not hard to sneak up on Aquaman as one Frank would likely have enough psiblocks in his head to be invisible 6000x's over (you'd have to be nuts not to get psiblocks living in the world Frank lives in with 200 years prep knowing that the main threats are those that can read your mind) and he, get this, wouldn't see it coming (unless he's one of the later kills and even then he's going to slip up some time).

Soljer

BATMAN would kill frank, all by himself... schmoll

Even with two centuries prep.

jgiant
pure. comedy. gold.

yes, because disguising himself as a mailman is going to get him past all that security...

frank cant kill most of them with his bare hands, most of them have superhuman reactions...

you know what, i'm just gonna come out and say it...

BATMAN would kill frank, all by himself... schmoll What are u talking about? Who said anything about barehands? You do know prep is involved only initially for frank? Yes?

Gregory
Congradulations, u found out my method, i do talk out my ass. Thats why i asked u the fukin question.

Your first comment in this thread was, "He kills them all." Now you're admitting that you don't even understand Green Lantern's powers?

Some people, when they enter a vs. fight, consider both the sides involved and make a conclussion. You, on the other hand, have just publically admited that you wrote of the entire DC universe while having absolutely no idea what one of DC's most popular heroes can actually do. So don't get snippy with me.

Incidently, B dot Rob, you said you weren't going to talk to me again. I guess I can add "lier" to your list of personality traits.

B dot Rob
And who would you go after first if you were Frank? Captain Marvel or Mister Terrific?

lmao nice comparing the killing off and restarting of a company and icons to a versus thread I enjoy your train of thought.

batdude123
Wait...Captian Atom isn't bulletproof?

Oh hell, Frank is in for it.

Well, yeah... he is.

But Frank isn't doing shit to Dr. Fate. no2

And he couldn't sneak into Fate's tower either. That place is about as protected as anything in comics. yes

jgiant
So how is Frank, who has less than genius HUMAN intelligence, going to bypass Kryptonian, New God, Apokalyptian, and Martian technology? How will he EVER get around the Green Lantern's auto shield or pre-cog warning? Again he doesn't have to get through it, he will be patient and strike when they are most vulnerable. remember centuries. I'm willing to say one, but two is fine for those nonbelievers.

B dot Rob
Well, yeah... he is.

But Frank isn't doing shit to Dr. Fate. no2

And he couldn't sneak into Fate's tower either. That place is about as protected as anything in comics. yes

Fate's still around?

MightyEInherjar
I think people are looking at how he'll do incorrectly.

I mean, he's got 200 years of prep...is he really going to just run at them with a machine gun? I think he'd kick a lot more ass than people are expecting. The guy isn't dumb...he's going to get his hands on all sorts of tech from all over Marvel Earth (ie. Stark Enterprises, Baxter Building, Doom's tech, etc). Hell, with 200 years (which is longer than most of these heroes have been alive) he could be scouring the Galaxy gathering friggin' infinity gems.

I don't know, but I think there's way more to this prep than people are realizing.

Soljer
And who would you go after first if you were Frank? Captain Marvel or Mister Terrific?

lmao nice comparing the killing off and restarting of a company and icons to a versus thread I enjoy your train of thought.

Who would I kill first?

Doesn't matter. Frank takes out Mr. Terriffic first, and Batman discovers it, and tells Superman to speedblitz him.

Frank takes out Billy (You know, the wizard, SHAZAM?) somehow? Batman finds out, superman speedblitzes frank.

erm.

batdude123
Fate's still around?

As of 52 week (?) something, Elongated Man is the new Fate. sick

braz
hey, Frank murdered the whole Marvel universe right? dont see why he doesnt have a good chance of doing the same here against all the non-bulletproof/godlike characters in DC.

jgiant
Your first comment in this thread was, "He kills them all." Now you're admitting that you don't even understand Green Lantern's powers?

Some people, when they enter a vs. fight, consider both the sides involved and make a conclussion. You, on the other hand, have just publically admited that you wrote of the entire DC universe while having absolutely no idea what one of DC's most popular heroes can actually do. So don't get snippy with me.

Incidently, B dot Rob, you said you weren't going to talk to me again. I guess I can add "lier" to your list of personality traits. With 2 centuries worth of prep im sure frank will find his way around most of these things. Yeah i am punisher bias, but did i stop there? I continued, i leaned something new today. So lets end this "snippy" ness and get on with our lives.

Skeets
punisher wins with ease.

Soljer
Originally posted by braz
hey, Frank murdered the whole Marvel universe right? dont see why he doesnt have a good chance of doing the same here against all the non-bulletproof/godlike characters in DC.

:vomit:

braz
:vomit:

hah!

u didnt do the smiley

stick out tongue

batdude123
Originally posted by Skeets
punisher wins with ease.

You realize Validus despises you, right? He told me so... happy

Martian_mind

Not hard to sneak up on Aquaman as one Frank would likely have enough psiblocks in his head to be invisible 6000x's over (you'd have to be nuts not to get psiblocks living in the world Frank lives in with 200 years prep knowing that the main threats are those that can read your mind) and he, get this, wouldn't see it coming (unless he's one of the later kills and even then he's going to slip up some time).

I wasnt aware frank can now breathe underwater and survive at the seafloor roll eyes (sarcastic) Plus if Frank is getting all this aid and equipment he would need to buy or request for aid.so once he has made the kills whats to stop Jonn scanning the world for people whom frank has dealt with,oh and even were he to somehow make it to Aquamans castle whilst going through the city he will have to deal with guards and guess what?in the equipment needed to survive at this depth stealth would not be an option,so yah frank is screwed.

pr1983
Everyone knows that Frank could sneak up on a good 90% of the heroes in the DCU and gun them down in their homes without them noticing it.

Who's everyone?

Which he still won't... dc shit is on a whole other level to alot of marvels stuff...

Even with two centuries prep.

yes

What are u talking about? Who said anything about barehands? You do know prep is involved only initially for frank? Yes?

he wont get close enough to any of them with a weapon in his hand, or close enough to place explosives/gas cartridges...

the dc guys dont need prep...

B dot Rob

Skeets
You realize Validus despises you, right? He told me so... happy
You wish...Hater...

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>