Ryu vs Ryu Hayabusa

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
Cloud_VII asked for this match.

The Ansatsuken warrior versus the Ninja Dragon.

Ryu Hayabusa has heard rumors of a man with the same name as him. The same man who has went toe-to-toe with some of the world's most deadliest fighters.

DOATEC Executive Helena Douglas has also heard of him through the Masters Foundation, knowing that he is a close friend of the Pan-American Champion Ken Masters and his family.

His name is known throughout the fight circles of the world. The ninja decides to seek him out.

Hayabusa finds him in Brazil, training with Oro. Hayabusa challenges Ryu to a match, which Ryu accepts.

Hayabusa: Whatever's strongest

Ryu: Third Strike (post-Oro training)

TricksterPriest
Ryu sends that candy ass DOA fighting game wanna be back to the xbox in a full body cast.

Emperor Ashtar
Hayabusa wins

Kadesh
why is this forum always filled with person x or person y vs hayabusa? >.>

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Ryu sends that candy ass DOA fighting game wanna be back to the xbox in a full body cast.

Shame Hayabusa schools Ryu & hard.

StyleTime
Wrong on several counts.

shin_remy
ugh again fanboyism

hayabusha wins

Remulous
In a hand to hand man to man I still say Ryu from SF.

Xenogears
Ryu sends that candy ass DOA fighting game wanna be back to the xbox in a full body cast. What's sad is this doesn't even make sense.
Originally posted by shin_remy
ugh again fanboyism

hayabusha wins I just laughed after realizing remy called TricksterPriest a fanboy, when TP calls him a fanboy of the same thing...

Violent2Dope
Hayabusa wins.

Xenogears
Users Browsing this Forum: Superboy Prime, Emperor Ashtar

Triple Six
Ryu of SF still wins if this is a fist fight, IMO.

Violent2Dope
Hayabusa wins in a sex fight on account of he wears a leather gimp suit.

Xenogears
In an H2H match Ryu Hayabusa still wins. Let's see...

For one thing Hayabusa outclasses Ryu in speed, not to mention can teleport and jump higher than Ryu can.

Strength is arguable in this case seeing as it incorporates Hayabusa's strongest incarnation, which would be Fiend Ryu. Even his strength was exceptional in his human form.

As for firepower, I'd say it's dead even or Hayabusa has the edge. Hayabusa's energy blast in DOA4 obliterated jet fighters made of a metal substance. Not sure if Ryu has a better feat in terms of this.

Their durability is as arguable as their strength in my opinion.

Violent2Dope
Hayabusa H2H wins, Hayabusa with TDS definately wins.

Xenogears
He can pull off a win with said weapon as easily with the regular Dragon Sword, Kitetsu, Dark Dragon Blade, War Hammer, Dabilahro, and Vigoorian Flail.

shin_remy
Ryu vs Hayabusa in H2H i don't know. H2H Hayabusa isn't that special, and he can jump higher, so ?

Ryu has more strenght then Hayabusa!!
speed? PROVE!! Ryu could already dodge bullets from a few meters from his head in Alpha!!!

Expierence : Ryu offcourse, Hayabusa fights the most with sword and fights against bosses with sword. Ryu has the expierence here in H2H!! Ryu fought over more then 10.000 matches in his life

but Hayabusa on full strenght (with the gaysword) vs Ryu, then its obvious Hayabusa wins

in H2H is think actually that Ryu from sf wins

Xenogears
Ryu vs Hayabusa in H2H i don't know. H2H Hayabusa isn't that special, and he can jump higher, so ?

Ryu has more strenght then Hayabusa!!
speed? PROVE!! Ryu could already dodge bullets from a few meters from his head in Alpha!!!

Expierence : Ryu offcourse, Hayabusa fights the most with sword and fights against bosses with sword. Ryu has the expierence here in H2H!! Ryu fought over more then 10.000 matches in his life

but Hayabusa on full strenght (with the gaysword) vs Ryu, then its obvious Hayabusa wins

in H2H is think actually that Ryu from sf wins I'm not going to dignify that with a response.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Xenogears
Users Browsing this Forum: Superboy Prime, Emperor Ashtar

angel_not

Triple Six
I see Ryu SF winning this because Hayabusa is not THAT faster then Ryu, Ryu was able to dodge bullets from less then 10 feet away with ease in his early 20s, Ryu is damn near 50 now and trains with Oro, so basically he's fast as hell. And Hayabusa's teleport is too slow, Ryu would f**k him up by the time he's done with his little ninja gang signs routine.

Hayabusa is weaker then Ryu, Ryu could lift automobile massed objects, Hayabusa has no feats he can compare to that as far as I know.

Ryu has more devastating projectile attacks, 4 actually not including those of his Evil form. Ryu's normal Gou Hadouken was able to tear large chunks off the face of a sky scrappers that's a better feat then Hayabusa's because of course if your gonna throw energy at a jet it's gonna blow, jet fuel is explosive in the first place. However, tearing chunks off of sky scrappers is no walk in the park, especially if there is no Jet fuel inside. Not to mention Ryu was WAY younger then and only used a simple special move and was only half Evil mode at that. Current Ryu, who is training with Oro is several times greater then that.

I lean towards Ryu in the durability department for now. You see Ryu taking hits all the time, can't really think of a time Hayabusa got hit hard other then the time he got slashed by Doku and he only came back because of the D.Sword. If This is a H2H fight he wont have the sword to fall back on.

Ryu from SF wins...if this is a hand to hand fight, is it Snafu The Great?

Who else?
At first I was gonna say Ryu Hayabusa all the way but you have explained Ryu's (SF) chances quite well. I give the SLIGHT edge to Ryu(SF) until I find more info proving otherwise.

It's always you who reminds me of what lame boring ass Ryu can do.

Superboy Prime
Actually Hayabusa can teleport without doing any of his ninja signs.

Check out his izuna drop.

judgement hand
his izuna drop would break ryu's head open.

~the izuna-ing hand of judgement

Triple Six
He's gonna need alot more then an Izuna Drop, Vega can do the same thing and even has the same name (Actually Vega had the Izuna Drop first) and I don't see him beating Ryu. And It looks to me that with out the hand signs, he can only teleport short distances, not to mention that teleportation is almost useless if you can sense chi.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Triple Six
He's gonna need alot more then an Izuna Drop, Vega can do the same thing and even has the same name (Actually Vega had the Izuna Drop first) and I don't see him beating Ryu. And It looks to me that with out the hand signs, he can only teleport short distances, not to mention that teleportation is almost useless if you can sense chi.

Right...you're just making that up.

Vega is no where near Hayabusa's league, so don't compare them. For starters Hayabusa can Izuna drop people off bridges and the like.

It does not matter if you can sense chi or not, the teleportation is very handy.

Xenogears
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Right...you're just making that up.

Vega is no where near Hayabusa's league, so don't compare them. For starters Hayabusa can Izuna drop people off bridges and the like.

It does not matter if you can sense chi or not, the teleportation is very handy. Agreed.

P-Geyser
I have to go with Hayabusa on this one.

StyleTime
Comparing Vega's Izuna Drop to Hayabusa's Izuna Drop is akin to comparing Dan's Hadouken to Ryu's Hadouken.

You brought up the chi sensing ability in Kasumi/Ayane vs Geese/Krauser too. How exactly will chi sensing help when teleportation works instantly? Defensively, Hayabusa can essentially null any attack of Ryu's simply by teleporting. Offensively, Hayabusa's teleports afford him almost the same attacking options as Kasumi's does...

Xenogears
Hayabusa's energy attack disintegrated a human within a second in Helena's DOA4 ending, not to mention travels extremely fast.

If Hayabusa's allowed to use magic here, Ryu is frozen, toasted, electrified and done for.

Violent2Dope
Karate boy is done here. I can't think of many characters more boring than Ryu.

Triple Six
Originally posted by StyleTime
Comparing Vega's Izuna Drop to Hayabusa's Izuna Drop is akin to comparing Dan's Hadouken to Ryu's Hadouken.

You brought up the chi sensing ability in Kasumi/Ayane vs Geese/Krauser too. How exactly will chi sensing help when teleportation works instantly? Defensively, Hayabusa can essentially null any attack of Ryu's simply by teleporting. Offensively, Hayabusa's teleports afford him almost the same attacking options as Kasumi's does... Hayabusa's and Vega's Izuna Drop do the same damn thing, only Vega doesn't teleport or spin, but it's the same damn move. Now Hadouken and a Gadouken are 2 different moves with obvious differences in appearance and damage.

Also, there isn't much point in teleporting when your opponent can tell were you are or know were your gonna be as soon as you finish. Hayabusa can not attack and teleport at the same time, so while teleporting he is doing no damage, thus getting no where in the fight.

And Ryu can obliterate opponents with normal Hadoukens when he's serious about killing some one. Hayabusa is out done in this one.

Superboy Prime
Wow...

I did tell you that Ryu can Izuna Drop people off bridges and the like...that alone makes Ryu's version more dangerous than Vega's. Not to mention Vega is not in Hayabusa's league.

...The teleport will still allow Hayabusa the ability to keep himself from harm, so while you claim it will lead Haya no where in the fight...neither will SF Ryu.

Hayabusa can destroy huge spacecrafts when he is serious...Ryu can't even begin to compare.

Triple Six
Wow...

I did tell you that Ryu can Izuna Drop people off bridges and the like...that alone makes Ryu's version more dangerous than Vega's. Not to mention Vega is not in Hayabusa's league.

...The teleport will still allow Hayabusa the ability to keep himself from harm, so while you claim it will lead Haya no where in the fight...neither will SF Ryu.

Hayabusa can destroy huge spacecrafts when he is serious...Ryu can't even begin to compare. -Still, when you have no multi tiered stage, the moves are the same.

-Ryu will know where Haybusa is when he's finished, so either Hayabusa fights head up and lose like a man, or Ryu and Hayabusa just play whack mole. (Hayabus being the mole)

-Are you serious?! Gouki's weak form (SF ALPHA 2 normal Gouki) can sink island with one hand I'm pretty sure Ryu's strongest form can blow up an aircraft LOADED WITH EXPLOSIVE JET FUEL, that will be an easy task. Let's see Hayabusa lift 2 boulders and a man stacked upon each other...Hayabusa can't even compare.

Superboy Prime
-Still, when you have no multi tiered stage, the moves are the same.

-Ryu will know where Haybusa is when he's finished, so either Hayabusa fights head up and lose like a man, or Ryu and Hayabusa just play whack mole. (Hayabus being the mole)

-Are you serious?! Gouki's weak form (SF ALPHA 2 normal Gouki) can sink island with one hand I'm pretty sure Ryu's strongest form can blow up an aircraft LOADED WITH EXPLOSIVE JET FUEL, that will be an easy task. Let's see Hayabusa lift 2 boulders and a man stacked upon each other...Hayabusa can't even compare.

Hayabusa teleports a fair distance and blasts Ryu with the same chi blast he used to destroy the aircraft...while being airborne and well out of Ryu's range. Shit Hayabusa can even dodge missiles while summoning chi blasts.

You are pretty sure? Show me Ryu blowing up an aircraft and I'll concede. For now the burden is on SF Ryu to prove he is on Hayabusa's league.

Hayabusa doesn't need to lift any boulders...he is simply faster, more versatile...and if the fight gets a bit out of hand he can always use the Dragon Sword. In which case Ryu's chances turn negative.

I'm getting a bit tired of people using Gouki feats to somehow prove Ryu is on that level.

shin_remy
well triple six made some good points tho wink

i still say :

Ryu wins H2H from Hayabusa
Hayabusa with gaysword wins from Ryu

Superboy Prime
His points are not convincing in the very least.

1. Ryu wins because he estimates Ryu's strongest form can do one of Hayabusa's feats? --- not buying it.

2. Ryu sensing Chi will render teleportation useless? --- not really.

3. Using Gouki's feat to try and prove Ryu's might --- see what I mean?

4. Because Vega has a similar move now Hayabusa's Izuna Drop is useless? --- When oh when has Ryu fought Vega canonically? That's right: never.

Triple Six
His points are not convincing in the very least.

1. Ryu wins because he estimates Ryu's strongest form can do one of Hayabusa's feats? --- not buying it.

2. Ryu sensing Chi will render teleportation useless? --- not really.

3. Using Gouki's feat to try and prove Ryu's might --- see what I mean?

4. Because Vega has a similar move now Hayabusa's Izuna Drop is useless? --- When oh when has Ryu fought Vega canonically? That's right: never. 1. When Hayabusa can tear large chunks out of sky scrappers with normal special moves while he's in his early 20s... get back at me.

2. Deny it all you want but if Ryu can sence were Hayabusa is gonna be when he teleports, then it's no good. And he can't teleport too far becuase the farther Ryu is away from Hayabusa, the more time Ryu has to evade the attack.

3.Ryu is better then SFA 2 Gouki, Hayabusa can't beat that type of power with no D.Sword.

4.Never said the Izuna drop is useless but you make the damn move sound like the Shungokusatsu. Point is, Vega has the same move, and Ryu can whip his ass. So the Izuna drop is nothing but a special move.

Also, in the SF 2 movie a normal Hadouken from both Ryu and Ken destroyed Bison's air ship which is WAY larger then the ones Hayabusa blew up, now your telling me that 3rd Strike mid Oro training Ryu can't destroy an air ship the size of the suv in 3rd Strike in which any character can destroy with their bare hands? You need to give Ryu more credit. Hayabusa can't win H2H.

Superboy Prime
1. When Hayabusa can tear large chunks out of sky scrappers with normal special moves while he's in his early 20s... get back at me.

2. Deny it all you want but if Ryu can sence were Hayabusa is gonna be when he teleports, then it's no good. And he can't teleport too far becuase the farther Ryu is away from Hayabusa, the more time Ryu has to evade the attack.

3.Ryu is better then SFA 2 Gouki, Hayabusa can't beat that type of power with no D.Sword.

4.Never said the Izuna drop is useless but you make the damn move sound like the Shungokusatsu. Point is, Vega has the same move, and Ryu can whip his ass. So the Izuna drop is nothing but a special move.

Also, in the SF 2 movie a normal Hadouken from both Ryu and Ken destroyed Bison's air ship which is WAY larger then the ones Hayabusa blew up, now your telling me that 3rd Strike mid Oro training Ryu can't destroy an air ship the size of the suv in 3rd Strike in which any character can destroy with their bare hands? You need to give Ryu more credit. Hayabusa can't win H2H.

1. Using the anime to prove Ryu's might? LoL. No wait...ROFLMAO.

2. The ability to sense chi will not change the fact Ryu's attacks will get nullified by it. You just don't get the point. It's not that Hayabusa will teleport and surprise Ryu. It's just that Hayabusa's teleportation will pretty much make Ryu unable to hurt him. It can also make him close, and or gain distance as Hayabusa sees fit.

Example: Say Hayabusa is charging Nimpo and Ryu rushes to attack him before he performs it. Hayabusa teleports out of harm's way and unleashes the Nimpo. Just an idea, not my main argument.

3. It's still just speculation that SF3 Third Strike Ryu is better than Alpha 2 Gouki. People just assume that since they stalemated in Alpha 2 and Ryu's is older now he is leaps and bounds beyond Alpha 2 Gouki. It has not been proven. We are discussing Ryu vs. Hayabusa here. Not Hayabusa vs. Gouki.

4. I don't make the move sound like it's the shungokusatsu. I mentioned the move in the first place to prove Hayabusa can actually teleport without doing fancy ninja hand signs like you claimed. The fact Ryu can whoop Vega's ass is irrelevant for 2 obvious reasons:

a. Hayabusa is not Vega.
b. Vega and Ryu have not fought in the canon SF story.

Don't bring irrelevant info like the animes to back Ryu up. You either use the SF canon, or you not. If you want to play that way I will have Ryu wield the Dark Dragon Blade and smithe Ryu out of existence with it.

Ryu can most likely pull off some victories, but my money is on Hayabusa.

---

PS - Ryu does get a lot of credit...perhaps too much.

Triple Six
1. Using the anime to prove Ryu's might? LoL. No wait...ROFLMAO.

2. The ability to sense chi will not change the fact Ryu's attacks will get nullified by it. You just don't get the point. It's not that Hayabusa will teleport and surprise Ryu. It's just that Hayabusa's teleportation will pretty much make Ryu unable to hurt him. It can also make him close, and or gain distance as Hayabusa sees fit.

Example: Say Hayabusa is charging Nimpo and Ryu rushes to attack him before he performs it. Hayabusa teleports out of harm's way and unleashes the Nimpo. Just an idea, not my main argument.

3. It's still just speculation that SF3 Third Strike Ryu is better than Alpha 2 Gouki. People just assume that since they stalemated in Alpha 2 and Ryu's is older now he is leaps and bounds beyond Alpha 2 Gouki. It has not been proven. We are discussing Ryu vs. Hayabusa here. Not Hayabusa vs. Gouki.

4. I don't make the move sound like it's the shungokusatsu. I mentioned the move in the first place to prove Hayabusa can actually teleport without doing fancy ninja hand signs like you claimed. The fact Ryu can whoop Vega's ass is irrelevant for 2 obvious reasons:

a. Hayabusa is not Vega.
b. Vega and Ryu have not fought in the canon SF story.

Don't bring irrelevant info like the animes to back Ryu up. You either use the SF canon, or you not. If you want to play that way I will have Ryu wield the Dark Dragon Blade and smithe Ryu out of existence with it.

Ryu can most likely pull off some victories, but my money is on Hayabusa.

---

PS - Ryu does get a lot of credit...perhaps too much. 1. What do you mean shows his limit? Unlike Hayabusa, Ryu doesn't have a 148 hour action adventure game. So of coarse your gonna have to look to other media to find feats and abilities.

2. Your missing my point on this whole teleportation thing and you will continue to do so because you don't want Ryu to win.

Example: Say Hayabusa is charging Nimpo and Ryu rushes to attack him before he performs it. Hayabusa teleports out of harm's way and unleashes the Nimpo. Out of harms way is too far, Ryu will move out of the way, distance works for Ryu as well. Teleports too close, Ryu knows were he is and hits him with a Shinshoryuken before he can act, Haybusa defeated. Or Ryu can just cancel out the attacks with projectiles of his own.

3. Now that's not speculation, Gouki wanted Ryu to give in to the SNH so that he may have a true challenge. Evil Ryu was a challenge for Gouki, normal Ryu is better then Evil Ryu now. That should explain it it all.

4. My point is, the Izuna drop is no serious threat, Ryu's peers have similar moves.

Also, animes aren't irrelevant, Capcom has said, to see how the characters fight not restricted by the game engines, the animes are the best representation

This is why Haybusa can't win.

Ryu get's no credit except that in which I give him, which isn't enough.

Xenogears
Hayabusa's and Vega's Izuna Drop do the same damn thing, only Vega doesn't teleport or spin, but it's the same damn move. Now Hadouken and a Gadouken are 2 different moves with obvious differences in appearance and damage.

Also, there isn't much point in teleporting when your opponent can tell were you are or know were your gonna be as soon as you finish. Hayabusa can not attack and teleport at the same time, so while teleporting he is doing no damage, thus getting no where in the fight.

And Ryu can obliterate opponents with normal Hadoukens when he's serious about killing some one. Hayabusa is out done in this one. 8:37JkjMN2kxQ5w3:04DJz8ljXRaGkOh yeah...they do the same exact thing...laughing out loud

Hayabusa being able to attack as fast as he does after teleporting gives SF Ryu little to now chance of winning this fight.

Prove that Ryu can obliterate someone with a hadouken. I'll prove that Hayabusa can with his own attack.

4:29tX4JZp9hw1U

Superboy Prime
1. What do you mean shows his limit? Unlike Hayabusa, Ryu doesn't have a 148 hour action adventure game. So of coarse your gonna have to look to other media to find feats and abilities.

2. Your missing my point on this whole teleportation thing and you will continue to do so because you don't want Ryu to win.

Example: Say Hayabusa is charging Nimpo and Ryu rushes to attack him before he performs it. Hayabusa teleports out of harm's way and unleashes the Nimpo. Out of harms way is too far, Ryu will move out of the way, distance works for Ryu as well. Teleports too close, Ryu knows were he is and hits him with a Shinshoryuken before he can act, Haybusa defeated. Or Ryu can just cancel out the attacks with projectiles of his own.

3. Now that's not speculation, Gouki wanted Ryu to give in to the SNH so that he may have a true challenge. Evil Ryu was a challenge for Gouki, normal Ryu is better then Evil Ryu now. That should explain it it all.

4. My point is, the Izuna drop is no serious threat, Ryu's peers have similar moves.

Also, animes aren't irrelevant, Capcom has said, to see how the characters fight not restricted by the game engines, the animes are the best representation

This is why Haybusa can't win.

Ryu get's no credit except that in which I give him, which isn't enough.

1. Looking for other media means looking for unofficial stuff that does not happen in the actual story; and as such is not taken for granted. By the way there have been plenty of Street Fighters to draw feats from.

2. You don't see mine, and apparentely I don't see yours. So whatever.

3. The fact Gouki wanted a greater challenge implies Ryu wasn't really a match for him. Don't you think?

4. Whatever. I never said the Izuna Drop would finish Ryu off. I just said Vega has never fought Ryu, and that he is not in his leage. So lets drop the Izuna stuff since now we're apparentely in the same book.

5. Hayabusa's Chi has demonstrated far more destructive power than Ryu's hadoukens in the animes, so even if we take them into consideration Ryu still loses. Ryu can dodge bullets in SF Alpha, so can Hayabusa...even better Hayabusa can run on water.

Ryu won't win. Everyone else can see it, but you.

Who else?
Or Ryu can just cancel out the attacks with projectiles of his own.

I'll give Ryu his credit on his Hadouken methods. Just got through looking at couple vids on Youtube cuz I've never seen that SFA Movie you've been blabing but boy from what I've seen, those Hadoukens are no joke, they're big as hell, the one he did against the guy with the glasses was like the size of a Kamehameha. Not to mention he didn't even scream out Hadouken once, he just threw damn things. and that one he did when he was falling out of the sky on that one white haired guy was monstrous too. I must admit that if Ryu is not equal with Ryu Hayabusa on the projectile level, he is definitely above. Ryu still only has the slight edge IMO.

So now, Ryu gots his credit, be happy.
Ryu won't win. Everyone else can see it, but you.
Actually, I see Ryu winning as well in a H2H fight. So now that make three of us. laughing

Xenogears
Originally posted by Who else?
I'll give Ryu his credit on his Hadouken methods. Just got through looking at couple vids on Youtube cuz I've never seen that SFA Movie you've been blabing but boy from what I've seen, those Hadoukens are no joke, they're big as hell, the one he did against the guy with the glasses was like the size of a Kamehameha. Not to mention he didn't even scream out Hadouken once, he just threw damn things. and that one he did when he was falling out of the sky on that one white haired guy was monstrous too. I must admit that if Ryu is not equal with Ryu Hayabusa on the projectile level, he is definitely above. Ryu still only has the slight edge IMO.

So now, Ryu gots his credit, be happy. Hmm...well seeing as people supposedly get to use noncanonical material to argue for Ryu, I guess this means Hayabusa supporters get to use noncanonical material as well. Hayabusa using the Dark Dragon Blade without game restriction = Devil Incarnate in a versus match.

Superboy Prime

So now, Ryu gots his credit, be happy.Originally posted by Superboy Prime

Actually, I see Ryu winning as well in a H2H fight. So now that make three of us. laughing

1. Looking for other media means looking for unofficial stuff that does not happen in the actual story; and as such is not taken for granted. By the way there have been plenty of Street Fighters to draw feats from.

Superboy Prime
By the way I own all the Street Fighter animes, and honestly people are overhyping his hadoukens.

It took 2 Hadoukens to destroy chunk of the skycrapper in Alpha. The only real impressive one is the final one used against the scientist, and that took Ryu quite a while to charge.

Triple Six
Capcom has already stated that the animes show how SFs fight out side the game, so it is relevant. It even states it in an interview on the DVD.

Hayabusa's only good feat with Nimpo is blowing up an air craft. I can throw a lit match down the fuel tank of a jet and it will blow to bits. Ryu's got Haybusa beat in every aspect exept speed. Taking chunks off buildings with special moves is better then igniting jet fuel.

Superboy Prime
I have read your statements, and I already knew them before you posted them. Don't think you're the first to ever say it in KMC. Remy himself has stated that in pretty much every SF thread there has ever been.

The Anime version of Ryu does not save him form Hayabusa.

So let me think about it ...following animes Hayabusa rolls under one of Ryu's hadoukens and punches him in the stomach for the win.

Triple Six
The point is the anime version is that good but the latest video game version several times better. Haybusa will lose.

Superboy Prime
Does not work for me.

So I'm led to assume he is 100 times better in 3rd strike? Give me feats. 3rd strike feats suggesting he is actually better than his alpha counter part.

Like it matters...gut punch ftw.

Xenogears
The point is the anime version is that good but the latest video game version several times better. Haybusa will lose. Continue to use animes as noncanonical evidence in your argument. We'll do the same and use such to prove Ryu with the Dark Dragon Blade will become the Devil Incarnate in a versus match. Hell, I'll just have to find the proof I posted countless times myself on this forum. Now we'll wait for you to say Ryu will defeat the Devil Incarnate and proceed to laugh our asses off.

Who else?
The point is the anime version is that good but the latest video game version several times better. Haybusa will lose. I see your point now clearer then before, if Ryu Hayabusa is gonna have a fairly difficult time with the anime version, there is no way he can beat the 3rd Strike version, especially since he is now under Oro's wing.

Ryu was like in between 20-25 in that movie, Ryu is almost 50 now, that's nearly 2 decades of improvement, if he can demolish a building to that extent at that age, what will he do to it now?

Triple Six
I see your point now clearer then before, if Ryu Hayabusa is gonna have a fairly difficult time with the anime version, there is no way he can beat the 3rd Strike version, especially since he is now under Oro's wing.

Ryu was like in between 20-25 in that movie, Ryu is almost 50 now, that's nearly 2 decades of improvement, if he can demolish a building to that extent at that age, what will he do to it now? EXACTLY!!!

But, everyone here dislikes Ryu and has fallen head over heels for Hayabusa.

You can say the same shit over and over but it will never get through. But hey, it's all just video games anyway, no big deal.

Xenogears
Huh...Ayane can demolish a building way better than any version of Ryu can. Check this out:Cmp3eXQ7fkESo arguing that Ryu would beat Hayabusa because he can break off chunks of a building isn't really helping. Ayane is not even in Hayabusa's league for that matter.
But, everyone here dislikes Ryu and has fallen head over heels for Hayabusa.laughing

Triple Six
You do know, she attacked the foundations of the building, nor did she completly destroy it, not to mention it was her best and longest move. Ryu acomplished his feat with normal Hadoukens, Ayane is childs play.

Xenogears
Correction that building she destroyed, as well as the residents in it. Ryu can only manage to take chunks off a building. Not only is Ayane's attack more massive, it's much more destructive. Ryu's little chunk feat doesn't even begin to compare.

Oh, and Ayane is not in Hayabusa's league.

Triple Six
Whatever dude.

Superboy Prime
People disliking SF Ryu?

WTF?

Is this KMC? Please Ryu has been put in a fight with LoZ's A Link to the Past Link with all his equipment, and some believe he can actually pull it off.

Ryu hate?

Not at all.

Xenogears
Correct. I don't hate Ryu at all. In fact I was one of the people who stated he would kill Link.

Violent2Dope
Yo in all fairness to Ryu that punch Ayane did took a little minute to charge up.

StyleTime
Hayabusa's and Vega's Izuna Drop do the same damn thing, only Vega doesn't teleport or spin, but it's the same damn move. Now Hadouken and a Gadouken are 2 different moves with obvious differences in appearance and damage.

And Ryu can obliterate opponents with normal Hadoukens when he's serious about killing some one. Hayabusa is out done in this one.
No. Hayabusa's izuna drop goes higher in the air....

If Ryu fires a Hadouken, Hayabusa can simply teleport and avoid ALL damage. If Ryu blocks any of Hayabusa attacks, Hayabusa can teleport mid combo and attack in a different direction or in a different manner. Teleporting will get Hayabusa plenty of places in a fight.

You say that like Hayabusa has incinerated someone before. How is he outdone?

On a side note...Ayane IS in Hayabusa's league sans weapons. Also, she did destroy the Tri-Tower. How can people still refute that when her energy was shown flowing through the damn complex?

...Another side note. This forum is anything but anti Ryu.

Xenogears
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Yo in all fairness to Ryu that punch Ayane did took a little minute to charge up. Nope. I'll post the video of her ending. It actually took 5 to 6 seconds at most, and here's why:

The instant Ayane started doing the attack everything went in slow motion. This is obvious since the bullets passing by Hayate and Ayane are traveling very slowly. Up to the point where Hayate meets up with Ayane, everything ceases to move in slow motion. From that instant to the point of execution there was about 5 seconds in between. Ayane striking the ground also occurs in slow motion. Add the time within the slow motion sequences and the time turns out to be around five and a half seconds in total.htaqqWr___M

Violent2Dope
Nope. I'll post the video of her ending. It actually took 5 to 6 seconds at most, and here's why:

The instant Ayane started doing the attack everything went in slow motion. This is obvious since the bullets passing by Hayate and Ayane are traveling very slowly. Up to the point where Hayate meets up with Ayane, everything ceases to move in slow motion. From that instant to the point of execution there was about 5 seconds in between. Ayane striking the ground also occurs in slow motion. Add the time within the slow motion sequences and the time turns out to be around five and a half seconds in total.htaqqWr___M I stand corrected. But even so 5 seconds is enough time for Ryu to react and stop that attack. Don't get me wrong I still think Hayabusa wins.
Ryu(SF) still can't beat Link tho. big grin

shin_remy
well actualy the sf alpha anime has CANON ABILITIES!!! capcom stated that that is the way how street fighters fight. and that was Alpha. Now think about street fighter 3 third strike!!!

The nimpo attacks are not that special compared to Ryu's.

His speed is not that special. only his teleport is special.

Strenght is Ryu's.

Ryu is simply winning from Hayabusa. People are bragging of Ryu these days and Hayabusa is overrated!!!Ryu even can't win from old heroes from SNK, that's really SAD people!!!

SaTsuJiN
to my knowledge... ninjas dont teleport.. they use illusion techniques

as for this battle, Ryu is just outclassed by Hayabusa... as he uses a combo of martial arts, weapon combat expertise, technology and ninpo... ninjas are based on deception so I wouldnt expect a clean fight

shin_remy
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
as for this battle, Ryu is just outclassed by Hayabusa... as he uses a combo of martial arts, weapon combat expertise, technology and ninpo... ninjas are based on deception so I wouldnt expect a clean fight

why is hayabusa outmatched??

cause he uses combo's of a martial art? Ryu does the same. Ryu does it even faster.

if Hayabusa is allowed to use weapons then i say yes. Hayabusa wins

i don't think hayabusa is better then Ryu in h2h.

Lazy MFer
Ryu Hayabusa slices and dices Ryu SF but in a fist fight Ryu hayabusa is going to get pummeled.

SaTsuJiN
why is hayabusa outmatched??

cause he uses combo's of a martial art? Ryu does the same. Ryu does it even faster.

if Hayabusa is allowed to use weapons then i say yes. Hayabusa wins

i don't think hayabusa is better then Ryu in h2h.

well he's not about to refrain from weapons just to make things fair for ryu... thats not what being ninja is about

ryu does not do the same.. as I said.. martial arts + weapon expertise + technology + ninpo = alot of things to be dodging.. his sword slice alone cleaved a fully armed chopper in two

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Lazy MFer
Ryu Hayabusa slices and dices Ryu SF but in a fist fight Ryu hayabusa is going to get pummeled.

Wrong.

Ryu slices and dices Ryu, and in a fist fight he beats the crap out of him.

So far the only advantage I am willing to give Ryu over Hayabusa is strength.

Superboy Prime
well actualy the sf alpha anime has CANON ABILITIES!!! capcom stated that that is the way how street fighters fight. and that was Alpha. Now think about street fighter 3 third strike!!!

The nimpo attacks are not that special compared to Ryu's.

His speed is not that special. only his teleport is special.

Strenght is Ryu's.

Ryu is simply winning from Hayabusa. People are bragging of Ryu these days and Hayabusa is overrated!!!Ryu even can't win from old heroes from SNK, that's really SAD people!!!

The Alpha anime might represent what SFers can do without game restriction, but what they do in it is not as impressive as you guys are overhyping.

If anything the anime shows Ryu can be put on his back with a fist to the gut.

I said earlier that if people are going to claim 3rd Strike Ryu is 10/100/1000 times better than the Alpha version they should post feats backing those claims...so far we've gotten none.

Hayabusa's speed not being special? The guy is fast enough to dodge and deflect bullets from turrets in helicopters. He is fast enough to run on water and walls. Please.

Nimpo is far more versatile than Ryu's Hadou. It can grant Hayabusa invulnerability. It grants him control over Ice, Lightning and Fire. Hayabusa's Chi blasts are not to be underestimated either.

Fact of the matter is Hayabusa has too many options to take Ryu down, but I reckon it will not be an easy match. Ryu also has what it takes to put Hayabusa down, don't get me wrong.

This is essentially Superman(SF Ryu) vs. Surfer(Hayabusa). Superman has what it takes to beat Surfer. And Surfer has what it takes to beat Superman. The difference is Surfer has more options to put Superman down.

Lazy MFer
Wrong.

Ryu slices and dices Ryu, and in a fist fight he beats the crap out of him.

So far the only advantage I am willing to give Ryu over Hayabusa is strength. I don't see things that way, in a fist fight the only thing I give Ryu Hayabusa is speed.

Ryu is stronger

has better fire power

and a higher defence level.

Xenogears
Ryu is strongerNote this is actually Hayabusa's strongest incarnation as stated in the opening post. That means Fiend Ryu is being used. To be honest, I'm not sure whether or not Hayabusa has strength feats in the NES Ninja Gaiden, but in the Xbox version of the game, fiends are bestowed immense strength and durability by the Dark Dragon Blade including Hayabusa himself, and his strength was said to be extraordinary in his human form. I want to know Ryu's strength feats besides lifting boulders.

has better fire powerNo, I don't think so. Hayabusa being able to destroy highly durable jet fighters with an attack that disintegrated a human just about instantly is more impressive than what Ryu has done, even in the anime.

and a higher defence level. You mean to say that Ryu is more durable than Fiend Ryu? Bullshit.

Lazy MFer
Note this is actually Hayabusa's strongest incarnation as stated in the opening post. That means Fiend Ryu is being used. To be honest, I'm not sure whether or not Hayabusa has strength feats in the NES Ninja Gaiden, but in the Xbox version of the game, fiends are bestowed immense strength and durability by the Dark Dragon Blade including Hayabusa himself, and his strength was said to be extraordinary in his human form. I want to know Ryu's strength feats besides lifting boulders.

No, I don't think so. Hayabusa being able to destroy highly durable jet fighters with an attack that disintegrated a human just about instantly is more impressive than what Ryu has done, even in the anime.

You mean to say that Ryu is more durable than Fiend Ryu? Bullshit. By fiend Ryu, you mean the blue skinned one right? Because I didn't see a difference in power between the 2. R.Hyabusa has no strength feats to save him in this match.

The jet fighters have fuel in them, highly explosive fuel and they were already equipped with missiles that are highly explosive as well. You can throw a sparkler in the fuel tank and destroy a jet fighter. Defacing 2 sides of a building with your basic special attack is a much greater feat, especially since the destruction even traveled thought the streets and allys bellow out side of the building. Ryu can also disintegrate opponents and his Hadoukens fire instantly, with no charge necessary.

Ryu was nearly blasted to death by Bison's Psycho Shots, survived attacks from Akuma and Sagat and Ryu got blasted with a Kamehameha sized blast at the end of the SFA movie, he was hurt but still standing and was charging his attack while in side the blast, the blast Ryu through was massive, far more massive then R.Hayabusa's Nimpo.

In a hand to hand fight, R.Haybusa will be taking home a loss. I kind of got the jist that we were using normal Ryu and normal R.Hayabusa but if you want to bring other forms in this, I say Evil Ryu sends R.Hayabusa to hell in a hand basket, via Instant Hell Murder.

Xenogears
By fiend Ryu, you mean the blue skinned one right? Because I didn't see a difference in power between the 2. R.Hyabusa has no strength feats to save him in this match.

The jet fighters have fuel in them, highly explosive fuel and they were already equipped with missiles that are highly explosive as well. You can throw a sparkler in the fuel tank and destroy a jet fighter. Defacing 2 sides of a building with your basic special attack is a much greater feat, especially since the destruction even traveled thought the streets and allys bellow out side of the building. Ryu can also disintegrate opponents and his Hadoukens fire instantly, with no charge necessary.

Ryu was nearly blasted to death by Bison's Psycho Shots, survived attacks from Akuma and Sagat and Ryu got blasted with a Kamehameha sized blast at the end of the SFA movie, he was hurt but still standing and was charging his attack while in side the blast, the blast Ryu through was massive, far more massive then R.Hayabusa's Nimpo.

In a hand to hand fight, R.Haybusa will be taking home a loss. I kind of got the jist that we were using normal Ryu and normal R.Hayabusa but if you want to bring other forms in this, I say Evil Ryu sends R.Hayabusa to hell in a hand basket, via Instant Hell Murder. One the contrary, slicing fiends that have resistance against magma with a weakened Dragon Sword takes a load of strength my friend. That is proven in the dialogue between Hayabusa and Rachel, which pointed out that Hayabusa was much more powerful than a human, and that came only from his training. After having his fiendish form triggered, his strength was increased vastly by the Dark Dragon Blade. Regardless of that, slicing fiends that are resistant against magma puts Hayabusa's strength above Ryu's.

Killing enemies and bosses who have durability of the like with a few magical attacks is more impressive than the feat you mentioned, and prove Ryu's chi is destructive as Hayabusa's, who's energy has shown disintegrating a human within the course of a second, not to mention you're using noncanonical material which automatically makes anyone supporting Hayabusa do the same. Hayabusa as the Devil Incarnate stomps Ryu in so many different ways.

Are Ryu's canonical battles mentioned in such detail? If you're referring to noncanonical animes and whatnot, Ryu must face the Devil Incarnate. Also, Fiend Ryu was unfazed after falling from 200 meters or so right before battling the Vigoor Emperor.

Oh really? I'd like you to say now that Evil Ryu can defeat the D.I.; If you bothered to read the opening post, the Third Strike version of Ryu is being used, and seeing as how we are obviously using canonical incarnation of both characters, Fiend Ryu is being used since it's Hayabusa's strongest incarnation. Don't bring Evil Ryu up in a thread where he's not relevant, otherwise face having to argue against something E. Ryu doesn't want to mess with. That goes for feats he's never accomplished in his life.

StyleTime
The jet fighters have fuel in them, highly explosive fuel and they were already equipped with missiles that are highly explosive as well. You can throw a sparkler in the fuel tank and destroy a jet fighter.
Hayabusa sliced a jet. It doesn't matter how much fuel something has if you are slicing it.

Xenogears
I just thought I should mention that I watched the whole Street Fighter Alpha movie on youtube, and man, was I dissapointed. I'm simply laughing at how a couple of people here vastly overrate Ryu's hadoukens, not to mention that 99% percent of them were being powered up by the Dark Hadou. Ryu dodging a few bullets doesn't compare to Hayabusa dodging assaults from helicopter turrets and other automatic weapons. Ryu cannot wreck a building without tapping into the Dark Hadou. In addition, he doesn't fire those hadoukens instantly. He takes on average about fifteen seconds or so to shoot just one. Considering that information and post at the top of this page, it would take Ayane to perform her tritower-destroying attack thrice in the time it takes Ryu with the Dark Hadou to shoot one of his hadoukens. Interesting...

This thread as mentioned in the first post discusses Third Strike version of Ryu and the strongest incarnation of Hayabusa, which is technically Fiend Ryu. Now if we were to use the movie, which is inapplicable regardless of whether or not Capcom stated the movie shows how the characters would fight without game restriction, that automatically makes anyone supporting Hayabusa use Ryu with the Dark Dragon Blade, which was shown disintegrating Gamov instantly in one hit. Without game restriction, Hayabusa becomes the Devil Incarnate in a real fight. Oh, and if we were to use the Alpha movie as a source, Ryu can bleed by a beer glass.

Triple Six
By fiend Ryu, you mean the blue skinned one right? Because I didn't see a difference in power between the 2. R.Hyabusa has no strength feats to save him in this match.

In a hand to hand fight, R.Haybusa will be taking home a loss. I kind of got the jist that we were using normal Ryu and normal R.Hayabusa but if you want to bring other forms in this, I say Evil Ryu sends R.Hayabusa to hell in a hand basket, via Instant Hell Murder. Give it up you Lazy MFer, no matter how much you prove Ryu is better in H2H, they'll never give him the credit for it. None of Haybusa's feats in H2H combat match Ryu's. So let it go. And let the fans have their day.

Xenogears
Give it up you Lazy MFer, no matter how much you prove Ryu is better in H2H, they'll never give him the credit for it. None of Haybusa's feats in H2H combat match Ryu's. So let it go. And let the fans have their day. This thread was actually made months ago and Hayabusa was the clear winner in H2H as well as in other types of matches. I decided to revive it just to show how dumbasspriest made an ass of himself earlier.

Triple Six
This thread was actually made months ago and Hayabusa was the clear winner. I decided to revive it just to show how dumbasspriest made an ass of himself. He said that about Hayabusa equiped with all his waepons and stuff, when I first came here I thought that way too, but now I realize I was wrong but as far as H2H goes, Ryu takes it, IMO.

shin_remy
Ryu is gonna take it in H2H

people are overating the feat that he blew a Jet up. BIG DEAL. it has fuel in it and isn't as big or as strong like the Shinkuu Hadouken from Ryu that is a kind of kamehama blast!!

Strength :Ryu has lifted builders, kicked cars into air, punched Hugo in air with Shin Shoryuken.

http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/5007/hugo2bso7.jpg

Ryu is stronger now then Gouki was in sf Alpha 2. And Gouki sunk an island with a punch

Strength is definitely Ryu's!!!

Speed is about Hayabusa, they have both dodged bullets but Superboy prime made some points like he was fast enough to walk over water soo... Speed is hayabusa's

EXPIERENCE : RYU IN H2H ONLY... Ryu fought over more then 10.000 fights in his life and he is a martial artist. Hayabusa is a Ninja. Hayabusa has offcourse more expierence with weapons and other stuff..

H2H Ryu wins
With Full Equipment --> hayabusa wins

olympian
I like how Shin posts a page that doesnt meet his description.

Maybe the next page?

shin_remy
that's Hugo, i posted this page of their fight to show him how big he Hugo is. This fight happend in sf 3 third strike

buy the comic : Final Ryu

olympian
Yes i know who Hugo wins. Isent he the one that according to the game canon defeated Ryu in 3rd strike?

Id gather that the feat your looking for happens in the manga only, perhaps.

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by olympian
Yes i know who Hugo wins. Isent he the one that according to the game canon defeated Ryu in 3rd strike?

Canon wise, Oro defeated Ryu in Third Strike. Hugo just wasn't knocked out by the Shinshoryuken.

shin_remy
Originally posted by olympian

Oro won

Hugo lost from Ryu

Edit : What snafu said

Superboy Prime

How is Ryu going to defeat Hayabusa when his only clear advantage(IMO), and eventhough others disagree, is strength.

Speed goes to Hayabusa, and durability I'm willing to give it to Hayabusa after all the insane punishment he took in NG.

Besides you don't want to bring Evil Ryu to the scene because:

a) SF3rd Strike Ryu is regarded stronger than Evil Ryu, so using Evil Ryu will not help him.
b) Hayabusa going all out with all his weapons can take out Gouki himself, so Evil Ryu will not pose a problem.
c) Evil Ryu never peformed the Shungokusatsu cannonically.

By the way like Styletime and Xeno have pointed out fuel has nothing to do with a jet getting sliced to bits.

Sado22
well as mentioned before the hadouken has conflicting sources. one source says its like being hit by a strong, well laid kick while the other shows it destroying buildings. stupid capcomroll eyes (sarcastic)

the best explanation would be that the physical attacks ryu does in the SFa movies are canon but the not hte ki based ones. that's the way i see it.

ShinRemy, when did ryu kick cars in the air?
and what's the point of that pic you posted?

Ryu dodged bullets blah blah blah.........people, that's nothing special: terry, jin kazama and others from SNK can also dodgebullets and not shitty pistols like Ryu was dodging. I'm talking human sized plasma canons, machine guns, missiles and other stuff. ryu dodging a hangun is so mediocre in fighting game world....i'm surprising how ignorant some of you ryu fans really are. in fact, Terry was doding them while getting kicks out of it and that too against multiple opponents weilding heavily armed weapons. that so owns dodging a handgun.

he picked up boulders....and? Kazuya can toss around heavyass robots 30feet away without effort after smashing four other heavyass robots with it to pieces and throw it so hard that it smashes into a giant metal buddha statue and shatters both robot and statue. jin can punch people 30 to 40 feet away with a body blow that isn't even his strongest attack. he can beat giant firebreathing monsters with his barehands, and defeat monsters like Jinpachi who threaten to wipe out all humanity....not to mention defeating Ogre who can shake the world with a mere powerup. THE WORLD. he does it all with his barehands. Jin is goin to pound Ryu to paste and make Heihachi wax his @$$ with him. period.

-being blasted to near death is a feet?confused
-Sagat isn't THAT powerful so lets just drop it
-survived against non-serious gouki. not to mention that we don't even know how the fight went, how long it went, and who won
-the anime is not canon so its pointless to bring up what he was hit by and what not. no dice

Ryu has been pwned by Sagat despite getting a power similar to dark hadou if not the same. he got pwned by Bison and gave him PIS shoryuken...making a godtier run away with a powerup that came out of his @$$.

and like Styletime said: when you slice a warship in HALF then that's just what it is. sliced in half. no explosion.

~Sado

Xenogears
Ok...I hope this thread doesn't get ugly at any point...

Hopefully this will be the last post.

All-out match

Hayabusa wins obviously. Dragon Sword, Dabilahro, Explosives, APFSDS cores, Plasma Saber, 'nuff said.

H2H

I'll give strength to Ryu even though I disagree.

Firepower: I've yet to see proof of Ryu's blasts being destructive enough to vaporize a human about instantly. I've posted videos of Hayabusa annihilating people with his energy. Ryu's blasts are not greater in mass nor are they kamehamehas, which are constant waves of energy. Ryu's hadoukens are balls of energy people. Do not refer to the movies. Trust me, you don't want Ryu fighting Hayabusa as the D.I.

Speed, reaction time and flexibility will go to Hayabusa. Moving like blurs, leaving after-images, dodging and blocking assaults from turrets and automatic weapons, running on walls, running on water, battling on water (Ninja Gaiden Sigma), shooting arrows and ki blasts in mid-air, teleportation. Yeah, Hayabusa wins in that department.

Experience: Ryu since he's been fighting all of his life and is a 40 year old virgin.

Durability: I just don't see how Ryu is more durable than Fiend Ryu. Fiends in Ninja Gaiden have insane durability and Hayabusa is part of the lot. If we were to use the the Street Fighter movies as sources Ryu can bleed by a liquor glass.

Superboy Prime
Don't forget that he can be put down by a good ole fist to the stomach.

shin_remy
CHeck the rules topic!!!!!!!!!

Violent2Dope
Yeah man my dog Cooples is HANDING IT to Lana!

Superboy Prime
CHeck the rules topic!!!!!!!!!

So it's okay to bring non-canon comics for Ryu, but the same cannot be done for Hayabusa?

Violent2Dope
So it's okay to bring non-canon comics for Ryu, but the same cannot be done for Hayabusa? No he literally means check it funny shit man. THAT'S MY DOG COOPLES!

Xenogears
Wtf?

Violent2Dope
Dude this sucks I think Cooples just got banned.

Xenogears
He had his account restricted, by himself I believe.

Violent2Dope
You can restrist your own account? Why?

Xenogears
I tried sending him a private message. A message popped up saying Cooples has chosen to block his inbox from messages.

Violent2Dope
I know it said that but it also said he may not be allowed to recieve them.

Xenogears
Never mind it was restricted by a skank.

Before I thought otherwise.

Violent2Dope
Never mind it was restricted by a skank.

Before I thought otherwise. laughing out loud big grin rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance laughing

Kupo_Avalanche
a skank....
irony..

Who else?
This thread us getting retarded. No body is listeninig to anyone. I say we call a draw, although I still do think Ryu has the edge in H2h.

Superboy Prime
Nice way to tell us to call it a draw while also giving your last 2 cents on who wins.

Shows great logic.

---

By the way it's 3 of you against most of the forum lore. Besides the other ranting about Lana has nothing to do with the thread since it's mostly OOC. In any case the burden is still on Ryu to make a case for himself.

Violent2Dope
Hayabusa sexes Ryu up.

Usual Suspect
I vote for Ryu (SF) in H2H but if Ryu (DOA) gets the D.Sword, it's over.

Who else?
Nice way to tell us to call it a draw while also giving your last 2 cents on who wins.

Shows great logic.

---

By the way it's 3 of you against most of the forum lore. Besides the other ranting about Lana has nothing to do with the thread since it's mostly OOC. In any case the burden is still on Ryu to make a case for himself. Whatever man.

There are actually more then 3 of us but many of them wont post because you Hayabusa fans wont listen. We constantly state that Capcom has stated the movies are how they would fight unrestricted yet people complain and ignore it or for some reason thinks it's okay to use other forms of R.Hayabusa. Ryu's feats in hand to hand clearly outmatch R.Hayabusa yet this whole jet thing keeps coming up and it really isn't that good of a feat. KMC is way more of Hayabusa fans then it is a Ryu fans, so of coarse the votes are gonna go to Hayabusa. Not many here actually vote for who is stronger in close fights, they go for who they like.

No one is listening and everyone is forcing them selves to believe what isn't right just so their more favorable character can win. I like R.Hayabusa way more then Ryu but even I know Hayabusa can't win in H2H.

If no one will take the time to listen, I'm done arguing.

Superboy Prime
Whatever man.

Touche.

There are actually more then 3 of us but many of them wont post because you Hayabusa fans wont listen. We constantly state that Capcom has stated the movies are how they would fight unrestricted yet people complain and ignore it or for some reason thinks it's okay to use other forms of R.Hayabusa. Ryu's feats in hand to hand clearly outmatch R.Hayabusa yet this whole jet thing keeps coming up and it really isn't that good of a feat. KMC is way more of Hayabusa fans then it is a Ryu fans, so of coarse the votes are gonna go to Hayabusa. Not many here actually vote for who is stronger in close fights, they go for who they like.

So far Shin Remy, Triple Stix and you are the posters who keep defending Ryu in here. Aside from the random fan who just says "Ryu WTFPAWNS Hayabusa" and doesn't make a case for Ryu...like TricksterPriest.

You constantly state the anime is how SF characters would fight without game restriction, and we know this. What we are doing is stress the fact that the anime's story is not really canon and that the anime makes for messy arguments for Ryu. What we have also stated is that since Ryu's anime appearances are to be taken for granted then we can use Ryu Hayabusa with the Dark Dragon Blade smithing Ryu out of existence if we wanted to; but case in point we are not arguing a DDB wielding Hayabusa here.

If you really think that having the strength to slice a jet is not a good feat then fine by me. I cannot convince you otherwise, but it is a legitimate feat. Far more legit than to claim Ryu by SF3 is 10/100/1000/whatever times stronger than his anime counterpart. Which is just speculation to ride Ryu's dick in fashion to have him defeat Hayabusa.

There are as many Hayabusa fans as there are haters out there. And to be honest Ryu fandom is off the charts. Hayabusa has gotten the respect he deserves because of his many appearances and feats. Ryu simply gets respect because he is the icon from SF.

No one is listening and everyone is forcing them selves to believe what isn't right just so their more favorable character can win. I like R.Hayabusa way more then Ryu but even I know Hayabusa can't win in H2H..

Are you sure that no one is listening? Because so far a couple of posters have switched opinions as the thread has progressed. Yourself included.

By the way claiming that even you--as if you were the be all end all Hayabusa fan with supreme knowledge--know Hayabusa can't defeat Ryu in H2H does not make it a fact.

If no one will take the time to listen, I'm done arguing.

If people don't listen it's because you haven't put convincing stuff out there for them to believe in.

Violent2Dope
Touche.

So far Shin Remy, Triple Stix and you are the posters who keep defending Ryu in here. Aside from the random fan who just says "Ryu WTFPAWNS Hayabusa" and doesn't make a case for Ryu...like TricksterPriest.

You constantly state the anime is how SF characters would fight without game restriction, and we know this. What we do are doing is stress the fact that the anime's story is not really canon and that makes for messy arguments for Ryu. What we have also stated that since Ryu's anime appearances are to be taken for granted then we can use Ryu Hayabusa with the Dark Dragon Blade smithing Ryu out of existence if we wanted to; but case in point we are not arguing a DDB wielding Hayabusa here.

If you really think that having the strength to slice a jet is not a good feat then fine by me. I cannot convince you otherwise, but it is a legitimate feat. Far more legit than to claim Ryu by SF3 is 10/100/1000/whatever times stronger than his anime counterpart. Which is just speculation to ride Ryu's dick in fashion to have him defeat Hayabusa.

There are as many Hayabusa fans as there are haters out there. And to be honest Ryu fandom is off the charts. Hayabusa has gotten the respect he deserves because of his many appearances and feats. Ryu simply gets respect because he is the icon from SF.

Are you sure that no one is listening? Because so far a couple of posters have switched opinions as the thread has progressed. Yourself included.

By the way claiming that even you--as if you were the be all end all Hayabusa fan with supreme knowledge--know Hayabusa can't defeat Ryu in H2H does not make it a fact.

If people don't listen it's because you haven't put convincing stuff out there for them to believe in. DANG SON YOU GOT SERVED!

Sado22
pssst............don't tell them that yet.
all three of them will have to spend the entire night thinking about Superboy's reply to actually realize that they got owned stick out tongue

~Sado

Who else?
You constantly state the anime is how SF characters would fight without game restriction, and we know this. What we are doing is stress the fact that the anime's story is not really canon and that the anime makes for messy arguments for Ryu. Rather it is canon or not, Ryu is capable, that is my point. Not Ryu HAS done it, but Ryu CAN do it in a H2H fight

What we have also stated is that since Ryu's anime appearances are to be taken for granted then we can use Ryu Hayabusa with the Dark Dragon Blade smithing Ryu out of existence if we wanted to. But you can't because it's a H2H fight. We are saying what Ryu can do in H2H.

If you really think that having the strength to slice a jet is not a good feat then fine by me. I cannot convince you otherwise, but it is a legitimate feat. He used the D.Sword, not a regular sword and in fact, he used a weapon. Now if he sliced a jet in half with his bare hands, which is what he would have to use in a H2H fight, then the feat would be worthy.

Far more legit than to claim Ryu by SF3 is 10/100/1000/whatever times stronger than his anime counterpart. Which is just speculation to ride Ryu's dick in fashion to have him defeat Hayabusa.The point is, he would draw or slightly defeat the Alpha Ryu, 3rd Strike Ryu is several times better. At first Ryu couldn't even beat Ken, in 3rd Strike he manages to do so. What more proof do you need that Ryu has gotten stronger? The fact that Ryu has surpassed the Dark hadou has been officially stated.

And to be honest Ryu fandom is off the charts. laughing Where and how? Don't even say Triple Six because despite popular belief Triple Six has calmed down immensely. So who makes the Ryu fandom off the charts?

Ryu simply gets respect because he is the icon from SF.laughing Yeah right. News flash. . .nobody likes Ryu!

Are you sure that no one is listening? Because so far a couple of posters have switched opinions as the thread has progressed. Yourself included.Sorry, allow me to correct myself. Other then ME, no body takes the time to listen and think about what the Ryu "fanboys" are trying to get across the table.

By the way claiming that even you--as if you were the be all end all Hayabusa fan with supreme knowledge--know Hayabusa can't defeat Ryu in H2H does not make it a fact.I was just saying that to show that I am open minded to all ideas, no matter how unpopular they are on this forum unlike damn near every body else. If there is reasonable doubt, then it would be reasonable to doubt Haybusa's victory.

If people don't listen it's because you haven't put convincing stuff out there for them to believe in. No, you guys just aint listening because you don't want to.

Who else?
Originally posted by Sado22
pssst............don't tell them that yet.
all three of them will have to spend the entire night thinking about Superboy's reply to actually realize that they got owned stick out tongue

~Sado See what I mean Sado. Now one some starts to talk down about you, don't get mad.

And talk about owned, You get owned by just about anybody you come up against. laughing Literally laughing out loud

Superboy Prime
Rather it is canon or not, Ryu is capable, that is my point. Not Ryu HAS done it, but Ryu CAN do it in a H2H fight.

Can does not have the same strength as HAS in an argument. By the way...I have a question: Can Ryu shrug off a punch to the gut? Because he certainly has not.

But you can't because it's a H2H fight. We are saying what Ryu can do in H2H.

Huh? I don't use DDB Ryu because he isn't really canon and because yes it's a h2h match.

He used the D.Sword, not a regular sword and in fact, he used a weapon. Now if he sliced a jet in half with his bare hands, which is what he would have to use in a H2H fight, then the feat would be worthy.

The D. Sword without the gem does not really have superior specs to a regular sword. We're talking about the force applied to make the blade slice right through steel as if it was paper. The same force can be applied to each blow Hayabusa deals. Hey don't look at me like that since I'm using your same logic of CAN not HAS.

The point is, he would draw or slightly defeat the Alpha Ryu, 3rd Strike Ryu is several times better. At first Ryu couldn't even beat Ken, in 3rd Strike he manages to do so. What more proof do you need that Ryu has gotten stronger? The fact that Ryu has surpassed the Dark hadou has been officially stated.

Wow. SF3 Ryu is stronger than his Alpha version because he beat Ken?
You're downplaying Alpha Ryu to make him look weak, but do I really need to remind you that when Ken beat Alpha Ryu, Ryu was not in his right mind. That he was in the middle of an inner-struggle trying to avoid getting consummed by the Dark Hadou? Ryu surpassed his Dark Hadou self, but he hasn't in fact transcended Dark Hadou power levels. Look at SF3 Gouki and/or Shin Gouki and realize how Ryu is still lagging terribly behind him.

By the way what has Anime Ryu done besides blow the crap out of an inanimate object with 2 Hadoukens? Pretty much nothing. His most impressive feat is his final Hadouken, and if he were to pull something like that off in the middle of the fight he would get raped.

laughing Where and how? Don't even say Triple Six because despite popular belief Triple Six has calmed down immensely. So who makes the Ryu fandom off the charts?

Where and how? Check the first page of the thread to see how Remulous' opinion inmediately changed your opinion and Shin Remy's--although no one is surprised about Remy's turn.

By the way contrary to popular belief posting numerous smilies does not make you cool.

laughing Yeah right. News flash. . .nobody likes Ryu!

Wrong. You just keep making this easier for me: I like Ryu.

Sorry, allow me to correct myself. Other then ME, no body takes the time to listen and think about what the Ryu "fanboys" are trying to get across the table.

We've gotten what the Ryu fans are trying to get across the table. So far you've mentioned the anime...which lacks any feat Hayabusa cannot reproduce, and that SF3 Ryu is stronger times infinity because he beat Ken. Awesome points! I have to switch sides because such arguments are so well conceived that I cannot possibly hope to counter any of those points! Oh wait...I have.

I was just saying that to show that I am open minded to all ideas, no matter how unpopular they are on this forum unlike damn near every body else. If there is reasonable doubt, then it would be reasonable to doubt Haybusa's victory.

I never claimed Hayabusa would just parade all over Ryu. In fact I made an analogy of the fight with Superman(Ryu) vs Silver Surfer(Hayabusa) I also remember stating that Superman(Ryu) has what it takes to defeat Surfer(hayabusa), but Surfer(Hayabusa) simply has more options at his disposal to defeat Superman(Ryu)

No, you guys just aint listening because you don't want to.

Wrong on several accounts.

For starters if an argument is convincing enough and/or I have no way to counter it I will admit defeat, but in this case none of the above have taken place.

Who else?
Can does not have the same strength as HAS in an argument. By the way...I have a question: Can Ryu shrug off a punch to the gut? Because he certainly has not. Fact is, in a H2H fight, he can do what has been shown. Ryu was calmed by the punch to the gut because he was unfocused and went mad. Besides, it's not like the punch knocked him out, he just regained his sense.

Huh? I don't use DDB Ryu because he isn't really canon and because yes it's a h2h match. I have a question, is there something that shows what Hayabusa can do with the blade, and did Tecmo say that Hayabusa was capable?

The D. Sword without the gem does not really have superior specs to a regular sword. We're talking about the force applied to make the blade slice right through steel as if it was paper. The same force can be applied to each blow Hayabusa deals. Hey don't look at me like that since I'm using your same logic of CAN not HAS. Hayabusa hasn't been shown to split anything with his hands, canon or not, so until otherwise, I don't think he can do it.

Wow. SF3 Ryu is stronger than his Alpha version because he beat Ken?
You're downplaying Alpha Ryu to make him look weak, but do I really need to remind you that when Ken beat Alpha Ryu, Ryu was not in his right mind. That he was in the middle of an inner-struggle trying to avoid getting consummed by the Dark Hadou? Ryu surpassed his Dark Hadou self, but he hasn't in fact transcended Dark Hadou power levels. Look at SF3 Gouki and/or Shin Gouki and realize how Ryu is still lagging terribly behind him.You missed the point dude, in SF2 Ryu wasn't able to beat Ken: In SFA Ryu could beat Ken, Ken got stronger and beat Ryu in SF2, then Ryu got stronger and beat Ken in SF3. This is shows the progression of Ryu's strength through out the years.
Since "speculation" is constantly being brought up in this fight, we don't even know if Ryu is "terribly" lagging behind Akuma, especially since Ryu is being trained by Oro. For all we know, ryu could be behind Gouki slightly or not at all.

By the way what has Anime Ryu done besides blow the crap out of an inanimate object with 2 Hadoukens? Pretty much nothing. His most impressive feat is his final Hadouken, and if he were to pull something like that off in the middle of the fight he would get raped.Your using the Alpha version, Ryu is better by now but wait, that's speculation even though it states Ryu has gotten better in his profile in the SFEC.

Where and how? Check the first page of the thread to see how Remulous' opinion inmediately changed your opinion and Shin Remy's--although no one is surprised about Remy's turn.

By the way contrary to popular belief posting numerous smilies does not make you cool.How does that prove his fandom is off the charts? Contrary to your beleifs this prooves Triple Six actually makes sense some times if he was able to turm my oppinion around. What he said made sense to me.

I'm not trying to be cool. . .I am cool. . .and I've been that way since being cool was cool and I'll be cool until cool isn't cool anymore cool

Wrong. You just keep making this easier for me: I like Ryu. I don't beleive you.

We've gotten what the Ryu fans are trying to get across the table. So far you've mentioned the anime...which lacks any feat Hayabusa cannot reproduce, and that SF3 Ryu is stronger times infinity because he beat Ken. Awesome points! I have to switch sides because such arguments are so well conceived that I cannot possibly hope to counter any of those points! Oh wait...I have.Hayabusa can't reproduce the feats in that movie.
Ryu is stronger then his pass versions because Capcom says so. you took my example with Ken and seriously f**ked it up. That's what I mean by not listening.

I never claimed Hayabusa would just parade all over Ryu. In fact I made an analogy of the fight with Superman(Ryu) vs Silver Surfer(Hayabusa) I also remember stating that Superman(Ryu) has what it takes to defeat Surfer(hayabusa), but Surfer(Hayabusa) simply has more options at his disposal to defeat Superman(Ryu).So then why the hell are you and your buddies so hostile? you guys haven't been trying to convence, youve been on our backs from the start.

Wrong on several accounts.

For starters if an argument is convincing enough and/or I have no way to counter it I will admit defeat. Once again, I don't beleive you.

Superboy Prime
Fact is, in a H2H fight, he can do what has been shown. Ryu was calmed by the punch to the gut because he was unfocused and went mad. Besides, it's not like the punch knocked him out, he just regained his sense.

Fact is the punch managed to knock him down.

I have a question, is there something that shows what Hayabusa can do with the blade, and did Tecmo say that Hayabusa was capable?

Whoever wields the dark dragon blade becomes the Devil Incarnate. If you want more info look up Hayabusa's respect thread(yes he does have a respect thread...quite in fact the only video game char except K' to have one still working) Better yet buy Ninja Gaiden and play it. It's an awesome game.

Hayabusa hasn't been shown to split anything with his hands, canon or not, so until otherwise, I don't think he can do it.

He has applied enough force in the grip of his sword to have it slice through steel. So...why can't he do it now? He has certainly done it. It isn't a stretch to believe Hayabusa can apply the same force into every blow of his. Specially when he has fought beings like Tengu without aid.

You missed the point dude, in SF2 Ryu wasn't able to beat Ken: In SFA Ryu could beat Ken, Ken got stronger and beat Ryu in SF2, then Ryu got stronger and beat Ken in SF3. This is shows the progression of Ryu's strength through out the years.
Since "speculation" is constantly being brought up in this fight, we don't even know if Ryu is "terribly" lagging behind Akuma, especially since Ryu is being trained by Oro. For all we know, ryu could be behind Gouki slightly or not at all.

Ken beating Ryu in SF2 is speculation. We can't take that for granted, but what we can take for granted is Ryu having the better win record as stated by Ryu himself.

You seriously are not suggesting Ryu will be past Shin Gouki post Oro training?

Your using the Alpha version, Ryu is better by now but wait, that's speculation even though it states Ryu has gotten better in his profile in the SFEC.

Wait...so wtf do you want me to use? You tell me to use the anime to see what the SFers can do, but that's not just it I have to visualize something better than what I've been shown? No wonder you guys convince only yourselves...making a logical argument for Ryu is hard...at least Hayabusa's stuff is concrete.

How does that prove his fandom is off the charts? Contrary to your beleifs this prooves Triple Six actually makes sense some times if he was able to turm my oppinion around. What e said made sense to me.

Never said it didn't make sense. It just failed to convince me, and a healthy number of users. I never said his fandom is off the charts...if you actually took time to read my posts instead of mindless replying so you can look good; you would find out I was talking about tricksterpriest being a fanboy, not triple six...although he is definitely more of a fan than me.

I'm not trying to be cool. . .I am cool. . .and I've been that way since being cool was cool and I'll be cool until cool isn't cool anymore cool

dur-w00t

I don't beleive you.

That's ok. You don't have to.

Hayabusa can't reproduce the feats in that movie.
Ryu is stronger then his pass versions because Capcom says so. you took my example with Ken and seriously f**ked it up. That's what I mean by not listening.

...That doesn't make sense. Hayabusa can't reproduce the SF anime feats because Ryu is stronger than his past versions and Capcom said it?

Hayabusa can replicate the "blowing up part of a building" feat with his Nimpo alone. Heck just look at what Ayane did...and these 2 are peers.

I didn't seriously **** up your Ken argument. I made you see the truth that Ken beat an unstable version of Ryu. Truth hurts.

So then why the hell are you and your buddies so hostile? you guys haven't been trying to convence, youve been on our backs from the start.

Well excuse me for the hostility, but saying the same stuff over and over again can get annoying.

Once again, I don't beleive you.

Like I said earlier you don't have to, but if you ever feel like finding out you can start by checking the Hayabusa vs Gill & Urien thread and pretty much any SF thread in the Computer & Video Games forum.

Who else?
Fact is the punch managed to knock him down. He regained his senses. That scenario would never happen in this fight.

Whoever wields the dark dragon blade becomes the Devil Incarnate. If you want more info look up Hayabusa's respect thread(yes he does have a respect thread...quite in fact the only video game char except K' to have one still working) Better yet buy Ninja Gaiden and play it. It's an awesome game.Were does it show Hayabusa do an unbelievable feat with the DDB?

I own both NG and the Black version.

He has applied enough force in the grip of his sword to have it slice through steel. So...why can't he do it now? He has certainly done it. It isn't a stretch to believe Hayabusa can apply the same force into every blow of his. Specially when he has fought beings like Tengu without aid. He can't do the feat with his bare hands because he's never done it, not even in non canon materials, he used the D.Sword, that aint no regular blade, even when it aint in it's true form. It is a stretch if he's never done it, if this is the case, Akuma can blow up earth shattering comets.

Ken beating Ryu in SF2 is speculation. We can't take that for granted, but what we can take for granted is Ryu having the better win record as stated by Ryu himself. Ken's won before, having a better win record doesn't mean undefeated, Ken gets stronger ryu gets stronger, this has been shown through out the series. the fact that you can't even admit that Ryu is now considerably stronger than his old self amazes me.

You seriously are not suggesting Ryu will be past Shin Gouki post Oro training?Well. . . saying he is terribly behind Akuma is like saying he is terribly ahead of his old self.

Wait...so wtf do you want me to use? You tell me to use the anime to see what the SFers can do, but that's not just it I have to visualize something better than what I've been shown? No wonder you guys convince only yourselves...making a logical argument for Ryu is hard...at least Hayabusa's stuff is concrete.Point is he's better then that now. I don't know how many times I'm gonna have to say that.
The argument is very logical, you just don't want it to be because you want hayabusa to win.

Never said it didn't make sense. It just failed to convince me, and a healthy number of users. I never said his fandom is off the charts...if you actually took time to read my posts instead of mindless replying so you can look good; you would find out I was talking about tricksterpriest being a fanboy, not triple six...although he is definitely more of a fan than me.See what I mean by hostility. It is you who needs to take time to read instead of mindlessly reply. Wtf do I need to look good for, I don't even know any of you people. You got me very misconstrued, buddy.
Tricksterpriest isn't a fanboy for Ryu, so what the hell are you talking about dude?

...That doesn't make sense. Hayabusa can't reproduce the SF anime feats because Ryu is stronger than his past versions and Capcom said it?

Hayabusa can replicate the "blowing up part of a building" feat with his Nimpo alone. Heck just look at what Ayane did...and these 2 are peers..I meant that hayabusa can't reproduce the feats cuz he's never done them.
I meant Ryu is stronger then his pass versions because Capcom has said so, which you still don't take into consideration.

Nimpo would be like their Super art, mean while Ryu is capable of the feat shown with normal special moves in which he can produce several times over and instantaneously.

...I didn't seriously **** up your Ken argument. But you did. Ryu's rivalry helps him becomes stronger and this has been shown through out the SFs. In SF2, he couldn't beat ken but in SF3 he does, obvious show of increase in strength since his pass days.

...Well excuse me for the hostility, but saying the same stuff over and over again can get annoying. You and me both, but I remain cool.

Like I said earlier you don't have to, but if you ever feel like finding out you can start by checking the Hayabusa vs Gill & Urien thread and pretty much any SF thread in the Computer & Video Games forum. From what I remember in those threads, you were behind Hayabusa all the way. What am I supposed to see?

Violent2Dope
He can't do the feat with his bare hands because he's never done it, not even in non canon materials, he used the D.Sword, that aint no regular blade, even when it aint in it's true form. It is a stretch if he's never done it, if this is the case, Akuma can blow up earth shattering comets. Dude he doesn't mean that Hayabusa can slice jets in half with his bare hands he means that he had the strength to do so which means he could use that same strength in this fight.

Who else?
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Dude he doesn't mean that Hayabusa can slice jets in half with his bare hands he means that he had the strength to do so which means he could use that same strength in this fight. My point is he used an extremely sharp and super natural sword to do so.

Just becuase you can slice somthing in half doesn't mean you have the strength to punch it in half.

Violent2Dope
My point is he used an extremely sharp and super natural sword to do so.

Just becuase you can slice somthing in half doesn't mean you have the strength to punch it in half. ...Jesus you didn't read my post at all did you? I clearly said Prime is not saying he could punch the ****in jet in half, only that he had the strength to do so.

judgement hand
i've said it once and i'll say it again

HAYA-F#CKING-BUSA!!!!!!11!!!!!1!!!!!!1!!!!!!

~THE F#CKING HAND OF JUDGEMENT

Xenogears
This is essentially Superman(SF Ryu) vs. Surfer(Hayabusa). Superman has what it takes to beat Surfer. And Surfer has what it takes to beat Superman. The difference is Surfer has more options to put Superman down.That sums it up.

Sado22
See what I mean Sado. Now one some starts to talk down about you, don't get mad. And talk about owned, You get owned by just about anybody you come up against. Literally
sure....i'm sure everyone in this forum will agree with you toowink
considering that i never had a hissy tantrum, threw my computer out of the window and started crying when someone says Ayane will beat terry Bogard.

~Sado
P.S. anyone else here get the feeling that Who Else is actually Remulus himself? laughing

Xenogears
When I registered here I thought Remulous logged in as shin_remy whenever he got serious about something.

shin_remy
well Ryu in Sf 3 third strike is pretty powerfull even he has not much feats. Many fighters in sf universe hasn't much feats but doesn't mean that they are weak..

Ryu in sf 3 third strike is waaay more powerfull then in alpha since he is now a real adult and an expierenced man and already has fought about more then 10.000 battles.

hayabusa pwns Ryu obvious!!!

i still believe that Ryu can beat Hayabusa H2H only. I don't see anything that makes him better besides his speed

but hey it's my opinion wink i don't take it so serious like the discussion between Superboy and Remulous ppfff damn

shin_remy
When I registered here I thought Remulous logged in as shin_remy whenever he got serious about something.

confused mad

oohh god messed aah well i can forigve you!! making mistakes is for humans wink

Xenogears
I will call you Simba.

Violent2Dope
I will call you Simba. I don't get it...

Xenogears
It's meant to be completely random.

Violent2Dope
Quiet Mufasa!

Superboy Prime
I will not bother countering who-else's posts anymore...because apparentely it's ok to say what Ryu can do without showing proof of what he HAS actually done, but the same cannot be said for Hayabusa.

Double Standard seriously pisses me off.

Edit: On second thought I'll reply since I have nothing better to do right now.

StyleTime
Double Standard seriously pisses me off.
There's been a lot of that going around lately.

Superboy Prime
He regained his senses. That scenario would never happen in this fight.

Yeah. He regained his senses after he was forcefully put on his ass with one blow from Ken. The same thing can happen in a fight with Hayabusa. Specially considering how Hayabusa is fairly faster than Ryu. Doesn't really take much to roll under a Hadouken like Ken did...better yet he does not need to roll since he can simply teleport while Ryu is performing the move.

Were does it show Hayabusa do an unbelievable feat with the DDB?

I own both NG and the Black version.

You still don't get it, do you? DDB wielding Hayabusa is not-canon. He simply wielded it for a couple of seconds before destroying it; but even then any feat performed by the DDB throughout the game can be replicated by Hayabusa while wielding it. Anyways since you're asking for a DDB feat...Murai desintegrated Gamov with a clean strike of the evil blade. Besides I think it's about time we stop discussing DDB Hayabusa...since you know I have no interest discussing him in the first place.

He can't do the feat with his bare hands because he's never done it, not even in non canon materials, he used the D.Sword, that aint no regular blade, even when it aint in it's true form. It is a stretch if he's never done it, if this is the case, Akuma can blow up earth shattering comets.

Akuma can do whatever he pleases. I am not discussing him. When it's time for Akuma vs Hayabusa I will gladly argue about it, but this is not the case. The D. Sword has no special specs without the gem. Nothing suggests it is any stronger than a regular blade in it's default form. Trying to prove us otherwise will prove to be a futile exercise, so I suggest you don't.

Oh but wait...can >> has? Does it not? It does not matter if Ryu has actually done it...because he can do it. Kind of like people with Evil Ryu's argument about E. Ryu performing the Shungokusatsu in a fight eventhough he has never cannonically done it.

Ken's won before, having a better win record doesn't mean undefeated, Ken gets stronger ryu gets stronger, this has been shown through out the series. the fact that you can't even admit that Ryu is now considerably stronger than his old self amazes me.

Well duh...having a better win record doesn't mean undefeated, but it still shows how Ryu has the most wins up to 3rd strike which clearly beats down your argument that Ryu is stronger by 3rd strike because he manages to beat Ken in it. See what I mean? By the way I obviously agree with Ryu being stronger in 3rd strike than in his Alpha days...it would be stupid and would show 0 character development(if there's any for Ryu) What I want is actual proof of how much stronger he is. Because you know...Hayabusa would beat the crap out of Ken faster than Ryu's.

Well. . . saying he is terribly behind Akuma is like saying he is terribly ahead of his old self.

I am sorry but featwise Gouki has proven time and again that Ryu is lagging terribly behind him.

Point is he's better then that now. I don't know how many times I'm gonna have to say that.
The argument is very logical, you just don't want it to be because you want hayabusa to win.

You don't get it. I have already told you Hayabusa can easily duplicate all of Ryu's SF Alpha Anime feats. The anime feats do not give Ryu the win. So...if he is any better, and he probably is, HOW much better is he? Because he needs to be quite a lot better to defeat Hayabusa. But since he lacks the feats or any showings...he won't be getting any wins. It's as clear as daylight.

See what I mean by hostility. It is you who needs to take time to read instead of mindlessly reply. Wtf do I need to look good for, I don't even know any of you people. You got me very misconstrued, buddy.
Tricksterpriest isn't a fanboy for Ryu, so what the hell are you talking about dude?

I am not here to share candy with everyone and start giving blowjobs. So I don't really care about being nice. And if you honestly believe T.Priest is not a fanboy you need to stop posting here. He has shown time and again his love for 2d fighters while at the same time sharing his hate for DOA while claiming at times that 2d fighters are better than 3dfighters because they are 2D. You seriously don't know anything about these forums.

I meant that hayabusa can't reproduce the feats cuz he's never done them.
I meant Ryu is stronger then his pass versions because Capcom has said so, which you still don't take into consideration.

So wrong. Ryu has destroyed huge vessels with Chi. Ayane, a peer of Hayabusa, has destroyed a tri-tower complex with Nimpo. He has dodged bullets from all kind of vehicles and guns...so tell me again why won't he be reproducing any of them?

You still fail to understand my point. I will not give Ryu the win simply because Ryu is stronger than what was shown in the anime. I want actual proof of HOW MUCH STRONGER HE IS. That's it.

Nimpo would be like their Super art, mean while Ryu is capable of the feat shown with normal special moves in which he can produce several times over and instantaneously.

No. Nimpo would not be like their Super art. For starters if Hayabusa used the Ice Nimpo Ryu would be dead right there. Don't compare them. The Chi blast Ryu performed on the huge aircraft was almost instantaneous, and he has even managed to blast jets with his chi while being airborne and dodging missiles.

Don't make me go on about Hayabusa because all I will do is show you how Hayabusa is in another league.

But you did. Ryu's rivalry helps him becomes stronger and this has been shown through out the SFs. In SF2, he couldn't beat ken but in SF3 he does, obvious show of increase in strength since his pass days.

It has not been officially confirmed that Ken beat Ryu in SF2. End of story. I want proof of just how much strong he is. Since you can't really find anything worthwile you'll just keep going around in circles.

You and me both, but I remain cool.

Hmm...ok.

from what I remember in those threads, you were behind Hayabusa all the way. What am I supposed to see?

*sigh* See? You don't take the time to read. I was all the way behind Hayabusa in that thread. Then E. Ashtar joined the discussion and we argued for several days until he defeated me and I accepted defeat.

Who else?
Yeah. He regained his senses after he was forcefully put on his ass with one blow from Ken. The same thing can happen in a fight with Hayabusa. Specially considering how Hayabusa is fairly faster than Ryu. Doesn't really take much to roll under a Hadouken like Ken did...better yet he does not need to roll since he can simply teleport while Ryu is performing the move. Ryu was unfocused. And you know this, when he was focused he was able to withstand chi blast and everything else.

You still don't get it, do you? DDB wielding Hayabusa is not-canon. He simply wielded it for a couple of seconds before destroying it; but even then any feat performed by the DDB throughout the game can be replicated by Hayabusa while wielding it. Anyways since you're asking for a DDB feat...Murai desintegrated Gamov with a clean strike of the evil blade. Besides I think it's about time we stop discussing DDB Hayabusa...since you know I have no interest discussing him in the first place. Point is, just because one man did something with the DDB doesn't mean Hayabusa can. If HE did not do it him self, it does not count.

Akuma can do whatever he pleases. I am not discussing him. When it's time for Akuma vs Hayabusa I will gladly argue about it, but this is not the case. The D. Sword has no special specs without the gem. Nothing suggests it is any stronger than a regular blade in it's default form. Trying to prove us otherwise will prove to be a futile exercise, so I suggest you don't.. Bringing up Akuma was a good example of what you were saying. What proof is there that the blade is a regular sword with out the gem, didn't it help him when he was slashed down by Doku, in the beginning.

Oh but wait...can >> has? Does it not? It does not matter if Ryu has actually done it...because he can do it. Kind of like people with Evil Ryu's argument about E. Ryu performing the Shungokusatsu in a fight eventhough he has never cannonically done it.You are going way off coarse with this, Ryu is capable of wrecking buildings with normal hadoukens, because he was shown doing it, rather it is canon or not, Capcom says it's possible. R.Hayabusa has NEVER been shown being able to split a jet with his bare hands. So CAN<HAS does not work in that situation.

I am sorry but featwise Gouki has proven time and again that Ryu is lagging terribly behind him.. Doesn't matter, we still don't know how far behind Ryu is from Gouki. Ryu is a good guy, why would he go around destroying stuff and breaking shit to test his powers? And talk about double standards

You don't get it. I have already told you Hayabusa can easily duplicate all of Ryu's SF Alpha Anime feats. The anime feats do not give Ryu the win. So...if he is any better, and he probably is, HOW much better is he? Because he needs to be quite a lot better to defeat Hayabusa. But since he lacks the feats or any showings...he won't be getting any wins. It's as clear as daylight.Blowing up an explosive jet does not equate to defacing a sky scrapper and Ayane has nothing to do with this argument and besides, they used nimpo, is thier greatest attack, Ryu use the Hadouken, his weakest special move.

I am not here to share candy with everyone and start giving blowjobs. So I don't really care about being nice. And if you honestly believe T.Priest is not a fanboy you need to stop posting here. He has shown time and again his love for 2d fighters while at the same time sharing his hate for DOA while claiming at times that 2d fighters are better than 3dfighters because they are 2D. You seriously don't know anything about these forums..Well I'm sorry I don't go around digging up info to assassinate somebodies character rather then just out debating the person. So yeah, because I don't read the really old threads I don't no much about the posters past.

So wrong. Ryu has destroyed huge vessels with Chi. Ayane, a peer of Hayabusa, has destroyed a tri-tower complex with Nimpo. He has dodged bullets from all kind of vehicles and guns...so tell me again why won't he be reproducing any of them?..None of that equates to defacing a sky scrapper with your normal moves and Ayane has nothing to do with this. And you talk about double standards.

No. Nimpo would not be like their Super art. For starters if Hayabusa used the Ice Nimpo Ryu would be dead right there. Don't compare them. The Chi blast Ryu performed on the huge aircraft was almost instantaneous, and he has even managed to blast jets with his chi while being airborne and dodging missiles...Yeah, Nimpo is like their strongest moves and the Hadouken is like Ryu's weakest. If Ryu hit hayabusa with a serious Shinku hadouken, Hayabusa would be obliterated.

Almost instantaneous is not as good as instantaneous when dealing with projectiles.

Ryu can also doge while chagrining attacks.

Hmm...ok. Just saying, why can't you be cool about this, your not doing anything but typing over the Internet, what's the use of getting bent out of shape over something so meaningless.

*sigh* See? You don't take the time to read. I was all the way behind Hayabusa in that thread. Then E. Ashtar joined the discussion and we argued for several days until he defeated me and I accepted defeat. No i don't take time to go all the way back and read old 20 paged threads. What you said and did before this thread does not matter. I'm not here to attack your character, if you went for Hayabusa 1, 000, 000, times before this thread I wouldn't care. This thread is what matters now. And after taking some time out I must agree with you. We don't know how much stronger Ryu has gotten and because of that, there is no way we can form a concrete argument for Ryu and because of that, Ryu loses. So there, I have been defeated but every thing I said above still stand with me...

May you drown in the pool of victory.

P.S. I would've given in long ago but because of the annoying instigation of others and your sour attitude, I felt I needed to defend my self.

Xenogears
Ryu was unfocused. And you know this, when he was focused he was able to withstand chi blast and everything else. Point is, just because one man did something with the DDB doesn't mean Hayabusa can. If HE did not do it him self, it does not count. Bringing up Akuma was a good example of what you were saying. What proof is there that the blade is a regular sword with out the gem, didn't it help him when he was slashed down by Doku, in the beginning. You are going way off coarse with this, Ryu is capable of wrecking buildings with normal hadoukens, because he was shown doing it, rather it is canon or not, Capcom says it's possible. R.Hayabusa has NEVER been shown being able to split a jet with his bare hands. So CAN<HAS does not work in that situation. Doesn't matter, we still don't know how far behind Ryu is from Gouki. Ryu is a good guy, why would he go around destroying stuff and breaking shit to test his powers? And talk about double standards Blowing up an explosive jet does not equate to defacing a sky scrapper and Ayane has nothing to do with this argument and besides, they used nimpo, is thier greatest attack, Ryu use the Hadouken, his weakest special move. Well I'm sorry I don't go around digging up info to assassinate somebodies character rather then just out debating the person. So yeah, because I don't read the really old threads I don't no much about the posters past. None of that equates to defacing a sky scrapper with your normal moves and Ayane has nothing to do with this. And you talk about double standards. Yeah, Nimpo is like their strongest moves and the Hadouken is like Ryu's weakest. If Ryu hit hayabusa with a serious Shinku hadouken, Hayabusa would be obliterated. Almost instantaneous is not as good as instantaneous when dealing with projectiles. Ryu can also doge while chagrining attacks. Just saying, why can't you be cool about this, your not doing anything but typing over the Internet, what's the use of getting bent out of shape over something so meaningless. No i don't take time to go all the way back and read old 20 paged threads. What you said and did before this thread does not matter. I'm not here to attack your character, if you went for Hayabusa 1, 000, 000, times before this thread I wouldn't care. This thread is what matters now. And after taking some time out I must agree with you. We don't know how much stronger Ryu has gotten and because of that, there is no way we can form a concrete argument for Ryu and because of that, Ryu loses. So there, I have been defeated but every thing I said above still stand with me... May you drown in the pool of victory.

P.S. I would've given in long ago but because of the annoying instigation of others and your sour attitude, I felt I needed to defend my self. He never used Ryu with the Dark Dragon Blade as an argument. Also, anyone wielding the Dark Dragon Blade with the seal broken turns into the Devil Incarnate and inherits the power of the Dark Dragon, who's surpassed Vigoor in power.

Ryu's Hadoukens wrecked buildings as a result of them being powered up by the Dark Hadou, so it basically took Evil Ryu, who's irrelevant in this match to accomplish that. He nearly killed and was angered by Zangief. I've watched the Alpha movie. You may've not heard this yet but, the fact that what Ryu does in the movie is possible doesn't change the fact that the events in the movie are noncanonical. It's possible for Ryu to become the Devil Incarnate with the blade, even though he hasn't transformed canonically. Bringing up the building feat is basically using Evil Ryu which allows Hayabusa supporters use the D.I., seeing as none of the versions of the characters just mentioned are relevant. Nonetheless, this is an H2H. However, keep in mind Ryu's durability is somewhat poor, seeing as it takes a bottle to make him bleed...Hayabusa's projectiles vaporizes humans instantly, not mention he has a greater reaction time and speed than Ryu, as well as teleportation. Like me and Prime said before, this is like Superman(Ryu) vs. Silver Surfer(Ryu Hayabusa). Both of them can overcome each other, but Surfer(Hayabusa) has more ways of winning the fight.

Superboy Prime
Ryu was unfocused. And you know this, when he was focused he was able to withstand chi blast and everything else.

Yes he was unfocused.

Bringing up Akuma was a good example of what you were saying. What proof is there that the blade is a regular sword with out the gem, didn't it help him when he was slashed down by Doku, in the beginning.

It didn't help Hayabusa at all in the beginning. Hayabusa got cleaved in half and died during their first encounter.

Blowing up an explosive jet does not equate to defacing a sky scrapper and Ayane has nothing to do with this argument and besides, they used nimpo, is thier greatest attack, Ryu use the Hadouken, his weakest special move.

Nimpo is not Hayabusa's greatest attack.

Well I'm sorry I don't go around digging up info to assassinate somebodies character rather then just out debating the person. So yeah, because I don't read the really old threads I don't no much about the posters past.

Common sense dictates you will not defend someone if you don't know them, my friend.

Yeah, Nimpo is like their strongest moves and the Hadouken is like Ryu's weakest. If Ryu hit hayabusa with a serious Shinku hadouken, Hayabusa would be obliterated.

Ryu will be hard pressed to actually hit Hayabusa with the Shinku-Hadouken, but yes if he did it would make Ryu victorious.

Just saying, why can't you be cool about this, your not doing anything but typing over the Internet, what's the use of getting bent out of shape over something so meaningless.

I'm not really angry. This is just the way I argue. If it disturbs you so much just ignore me.

No i don't take time to go all the way back and read old 20 paged threads. What you said and did before this thread does not matter. I'm not here to attack your character, if you went for Hayabusa 1, 000, 000, times before this thread I wouldn't care. This thread is what matters now. And after taking some time out I must agree with you. We don't know how much stronger Ryu has gotten and because of that, there is no way we can form a concrete argument for Ryu and because of that, Ryu loses. So there, I have been defeated but every thing I said above still stand with me...

May you drown in the pool of victory.

P.S. I would've given in long ago but because of the annoying instigation of others and your sour attitude, I felt I needed to defend my self.

*Drowns and spams KMC's boards while doing the Superkroyt Anger Victory Dance*

Nice arguing with you, and I respect you defending youself. Not all put up a fight for themselves.

*Extends hand*

Xenogears
*Drowns and spams KMC's boards while doing the Superkroyt Anger Victory Dance*Why you use k and not c 313?

Is it because of krypton?

Superkroyt Prime is invincible

Triple Six
Yes he was unfocused.

It didn't help Hayabusa at all in the beginning. Hayabusa got cleaved in half and died during their first encounter.

Nimpo is not Hayabusa's greatest attack.

Common sense dictates you will not defend someone if you don't know them, my friend.

Ryu will be hard pressed to actually hit Hayabusa with the Shinku-Hadouken, but yes if he did it would make Ryu victorious.

I'm not really angry. This is just the way I argue. If it disturbs you so much just ignore me.

*Drowns and spams KMC's boards while doing the Superkroyt Anger Victory Dance*

Nice arguing with you, and I respect you defending youself. Not all put up a fight for themselves.

*Extends hand* I too must come back to surrender and admit defeat. But you haven't seen the last of me.

Who else?

*Extends hand* *Bites it off, puts it in a zip lock bag, and sticks it in the freezer*

Xenogears
That's enough guys.

Lazy MFer
*Bites it off, puts it in a zip lock bag, and sticks it in the freezer* laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing That reminds me of Hannibal Lector.

Triple Six
*Bites it off, puts it in a zip lock bag, and sticks it in the freezer* Originally posted by Lazy MFer
laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing That reminds me of Hannibal Lector. laughing You guys are crazy!

Violent2Dope
Mommy never loved me so I killed her and forced her to.

Emperor Ashtar

That analogy is a gross exggeration. What exactly is the difference between Vega's Inzuna and Hayabusa's? Infact, in a way Vega's inzuna is much more powerful.

Thinking back to this thread, I realise how hard I was wanking Hayabusa.

1. H2H Street Fighter Ryu wins

2. Unless Ryu has all his weapons, it's a close fight. But, I believe Ryu from Street Fighter can take a slight majority or it's a possible stalemate.

Superboy Prime
Thank god I re-read your post...I originally thought you said Hayabusa with all his weapons would stalemate Ryu.

*Thanks the Halo gods for not transforming into SuperKroyt Prime*

Emperor Ashtar
Thank god I re-read your post...I originally thought you said Hayabusa with all his weapons would stalemate Ryu.

*Thanks the Halo gods for not transforming into SuperKroyt Prime*
No way, Ryu can't handle all of Hayabusa's weapons at once I believe. One by one he could possibly do it, but if it's just the DS he can take a slight majority.

HonkyTonkMan
This fight'll be close, I personally reckon Ryu will pull it off with a last resort Shoryuken while Hayabusa tries to go Aerial on his ass. If not that Hayabusa will eventually get lucky with Ryu and manage to get him with that big a** spinning grab he does....however....after doing this he soon feels the presence of the Dark Hadou and before it's too late he feels a Raging Demon. Yea....my money's on Ryu.

StyleTime
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
That analogy is a gross exggeration. What exactly is the difference between Vega's Inzuna and Hayabusa's? Infact, in a way Vega's inzuna is much more powerful.

That was partly a joke. However, I do believe Ryu's goes a bit higher in the air and theirs always the mult-tiered drops to consider.

Strangely enough, I never actually said Hayabusa wins. I've just been making sure Hayabusa isn't downplayed by SF fans.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by HonkyTonkMan
This fight'll be close, I personally reckon Ryu will pull it off with a last resort Shoryuken while Hayabusa tries to go Aerial on his ass. If not that Hayabusa will eventually get lucky with Ryu and manage to get him with that big a** spinning grab he does....however....after doing this he soon feels the presence of the Dark Hadou and before it's too late he feels a Raging Demon. Yea....my money's on Ryu.

Ryu does not want to turn to the Dark Hadou against Hayabusa. If he does Hayabusa will enter "I must exterminate Evil" mode and TDS the crap out of Ryu.

Superboy Prime
That was partly a joke. However, I do believe Ryu's goes a bit higher in the air and theirs always the mult-tiered drops to consider.

Strangely enough, I never actually said Hayabusa wins. I've just been making sure Hayabusa isn't downplayed by SF fans.

No worries...I won't let that happen.

Oh and I almost forgot...

dur

HonkyTonkMan
True he wouldn't want to use the Dark Hadou on Hayabusa but he's more than likely to eventually catch Hayabusa airborne with a Shoryuken as Hayabusa wouldn't be able to go punch for punch with Ryu.

Xenogears
lockd

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>