Tired Hiker's Mean Stories.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

=Tired Hiker=
Here's where I tell you whore faces some stories where I was mean to people. eek! evil face

One time there was this little kid who was lost in a shopping mall and he started crying so I went up to him and I said, "What's wrong little boy? Are you lost? Do you miss your mommy? WELL YOU'LL NEVER SEE HER AGAIN YOU LITTLE MAGGOT WHORE FACE, BECAUSE I PUSHED HER IN FRONT OF AN EIGHTEEN WHEELER TRUCK LIKE I'M GOING TO DO TO YOU SO YOU CAN JOIN HER IN HELL!!!" mad evil face

Punkyhermy
no expression

Mišt
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Here's where I tell you whore faces some stories where I was mean to people. eek! evil face

One time there was this little kid who was lost in a shopping mall and he started crying so I went up to him and I said, "What's wrong little boy? Are you lost? Do you miss your mommy? WELL YOU'LL NEVER SEE HER AGAIN YOU LITTLE MAGGOT WHORE FACE, BECAUSE I PUSHED HER IN FRONT OF AN EIGHTEEN WHEELER TRUCK LIKE I'M GOING TO DO TO YOU SO YOU CAN JOIN HER IN HELL!!!" mad evil face

laughing

Originally posted by Punkyhermy
no expression

Overuse the smilie much?13

Raven Guardia
jawdrop

mad.....you cant talk to Vinny like that!!

okay lame joke weep I will be going now embarrasment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.