Savage Hulk vs Thor w/belt of strength H2H

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
Who wins

olympian
This one is taylor made for Thor.

golem370
Only If he doesn't let Hulk get pissed

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
Only If he doesn't let Hulk get pissed

The madder, the stronger Hulk gets. Hulk smash

Soljer
Originally posted by guy222
The madder, the stronger Hulk gets. Hulk smash

Thor can take the Hulk hand to hand normally. Much less with his belt.

guy222
Originally posted by Soljer

They were pretty much even over the years, but Hulk with a classic line, Hulk smash, Longhair would get knocked out.

smile

Merry Xmas

Dinalfos

Then the Hulk will respond accordingly: getting more pissed.

golem370
Here is a taste of what would happen to Thor if he gets Hulk pissed

bigbran
Here is a taste of what would happen to Thor if he gets Hulk pissed Didn't Thor get right back up after that?

golem370
Yeah but at the end of the fight he was in bad shape and the Hulk didn't have a scratch on him

supervenom
Here is a taste of what would happen to Thor if he gets Hulk pissed

That's a great scan smile

Mrrungo Mu
Damm...How many cars was on that?

Priest
Originally posted by Mrrungo Mu
Damm...How many cars was on that?
i think people forget to mention thor got right back up after that.

Soljer
Not to mention the fact that they've stalemated in hand to hand time and time again.

With the belt of strength, there will be no stalemate.

golem370
Like I said I he gets Hulk pissed Thor is going to lose

olympian
If thats the infamious figth im thinking, Hulk got a broken nose.

Thor`s strength alone is something to give Hulk fits, let alone the double and in a h2h match. Thor takes it.

Evangel94
Even with the belt of strength, which doubles Thor's base strength, brawling with the Hulk at close range is not the brightest idea. The fight would last longer due to the belt of strength, but eventually the Savage Hulk would wear Thor out and put him down.

Howard_Jones
Hulk wold take the majority

guy222
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
Hulk wold take the majority

co signed

bigbran
Thor wins.

DevilGoblin
Merged Hulk dominated the fight versus Thor in full Warrior Madness.

Savage hulk kills him 9/10.

bigbran
Originally posted by DevilGoblin
Merged Hulk dominated the fight versus Thor in full Warrior Madness.

Savage hulk kills him 9/10. I'm sure you can't mean the Hulk that had double the gamma radiation... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Also, niether opponent hurt each other in that fight... you may want to go read the comic. All Hulk did at the end, was hit him away from the bomb (pis, because either could take it).

DevilGoblin
Originally posted by bigbran
I'm sure you can't mean the Hulk that had double the gamma radiation... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Also, niether opponent hurt each other in that fight... you may want to go read the comic. All Hulk did at the end, was hit him away from the bomb (pis, because either could take it).

for once i'll try to consider you a serious poster and i ask you :

"if Thor in full warrior madness could not beat the merged hulk - merged hulk dominated the fight at the end- how can you think Thor (any Thor) could have a chance against a Savage Hulk who's stronger and just more savage than Merged Hulk ? "

bigbran

"if Thor in full warrior madness could not beat the merged hulk - merged hulk dominated the fight at the end- how can you think Thor (any Thor) could have a chance against a Savage Hulk who's stronger and just more savage than Merged Hulk ? " Funny... I never considered you a serious poster...

No one dominated the fight, you may have to go back and look at it.
Also, it was Maestro. The one that broke Savage Hulk's neck... Plus, Maestro was totally enraged during that fight...

You do know that Thor has the belt of strength, which doubles his strength, and you do know that Maestro isn't in this fight?

juggernaut66666

"if Thor in full warrior madness could not beat the merged hulk - merged hulk dominated the fight at the end- how can you think Thor (any Thor) could have a chance against a Savage Hulk who's stronger and just more savage than Merged Hulk ? "
You claim your self to be a Hulk fan but you but you can't even see the difference between Prof Hulk and Maestro. rolling on floor laughing

Dinalfos
Funny... I never considered you a serious poster...

No one dominated the fight, you may have to go back and look at it.
Also, it was Maestro. The one that broke Savage Hulk's neck... Plus, Maestro was totally enraged during that fight...

You do know that Thor has the belt of strength, which doubles his strength, and you do know that Maestro isn't in this fight?

Maestro never broke Savage Hulk's neck. And AFAIK Maestro only became enraged (as far as a relatively human personality like Maestro can be "totally enraged" like Savage Hulk) when Thor went into Warrior Madness. But by the time he hit him away from Ground Zero, his head was clear again.

One more thing: it wasn't technically Maestro, but YOUNG Maestro. With not nearly the strength and expertise of the 'real' Maestro.

DevilGoblin
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
You claim your self to be a Hulk fan but you but you can't even see the difference between Prof Hulk and Maestro. rolling on floor laughing

He was not Maestro. He only pretended to be a younger version of him to save the world. He was the merged hulk.

DevilGoblin

Also, it was Maestro.

No, he was not.

guy222
No, he was not.

Hulk gets mad, down goes the Thunder God

guy222
Originally posted by olympian
This one is taylor made for Thor.

Does Thor win?

guy222
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Then the Hulk will respond accordingly: getting more pissed.

Correct

guy222
Originally posted by olympian
If thats the infamious figth im thinking, Hulk got a broken nose.

Thor`s strength alone is something to give Hulk fits, let alone the double and in a h2h match. Thor takes it.

Really

Bol Gath
If Thor manages to overpower the Hulk early then he wins, but he cannot let the fight last to long or savage hulk can and will overpower Thor.

The thing about Thor that let's him hang with and most often defeat Hulk is his nifty hammer. But without the hammer he shouldn't be able to hang with Hulks strength IMO.

guy222
Originally posted by Bol Gath
If Thor manages to overpower the Hulk early then he wins, but he cannot let the fight last to long or savage hulk can and will overpower Thor.

The thing about Thor that let's him hang with and most often defeat Hulk is his nifty hammer. But without the hammer he shouldn't be able to hang with Hulks strength IMO.

Sounds good. Mjolnir is badass. Hulk's rage is infinite.

Symmetric Chaos
Sans Mjolnir . . . this is really bad for Thor.

Soljer
You know, I think I've gotta change my earlier opinion.

Pure hand to hand? Thor'll lose, belt of strength or not.

guy222
You know, I think I've gotta change my earlier opinion.

Pure hand to hand? Thor'll lose, belt of strength or not.

Thanks for posting. I admit Thor is strong. He's a god. Hulk maybe a bit stronger

thanospimphand
hulks rage infinite, hulk get mad, guy222 is starting to sound a little to close to devilgob hulk at in savage starts at 100 ton range with the potential for much greater strength, thor with the belt of strength is a million at the least timx stronger has way better hand to hand and probably would just make hulk was long hairs car after he put a serious pwning on hulk in the first seconds of the fight

Priest
Thor strength without the belt makes a formidable opponent for the Huc's strength..
doubling Thor strength, hulk gets smashed pretty badly.

Soljer
Originally posted by Priest
Thor strength without the belt makes a formidable opponent for the Huc's strength..

Agreed. For a while, anyways...

But, classic abomination was twice as strong as the Hulk as well. And he still got battered around from time to time.

Priest
Agreed. For a while, anyways...
But, classic abomination was twice as strong as the Hulk as well. And he still got battered around from time to time.
Well the abomination is pretty stupid, and Thor is a smart H2H fighter, with much more skill. Thor just needs to end the fight quickley before hulk can reach his ubber strength.

guy222
Originally posted by thanospimphand
hulks rage infinite, hulk get mad, guy222 is starting to sound a little to close to devilgob hulk at in savage starts at 100 ton range with the potential for much greater strength, thor with the belt of strength is a million at the least timx stronger has way better hand to hand and probably would just make hulk was long hairs car after he put a serious pwning on hulk in the first seconds of the fight

My friend. I like DG. I know about the Hulk. No one ever lifted 150 billion tons besides the Hulk. Have u seen Thor/Juggy smash a planet with bare hands? I know about the belt of strength. Look at the thread smile

IMHO, Thor is the one in trouble, if he brawls with the Hulk. Odinson<Gamma Hulk. I am thanking u for the post

smile

guy222

Huc is a cool name for Hulk smile

LORDSIDIOUS01
Huc is a cool name for Hulk smile

Sidious says, Thor get his *** kicked

Soljer
My friend. I like DG. I know about the Hulk. No one ever lifted 150 billion tons besides the Hulk. Have u seen Thor/Juggy smash a planet with bare hands? I know about the belt of strength. Look at the thread smile

IMHO, Thor is the one in trouble, if he brawls with the Hulk. Odinson<Gamma Hulk. I am thanking u for the post

smile

One hundred and fifty billion tons REALLY isn't all that much....

Superman's towed planets.

Priest

pre-cris or post crisis, last time i heard post-crisis supes need help form wonder woman and i think manhunter to move the moon.

Accel
Like pretty much every battle regarding these two in H2H, Thor can win, but as the fight goes on, his chances decrease significantly.

If the belt only increases his strength 2 fold, I'd give this to Hulk after a long fight. I would put original strength Abomination somewhat higher than just twice as strong as Thor (any one who can almost kill Hulk with only a few punches deserves some recognition), and when he faced Hulk for Galaxy Master, it really didn't take that long at all for Hulk to start dominating him.

guy222

Hulk has smashed planets as well smile

guy222
pre-cris or post crisis, last time i heard post-crisis supes need help form wonder woman and i think manhunter to move the moon.

Diana is a god now

guy222
Originally posted by Accel
Like pretty much every battle regarding these two in H2H, Thor can win, but as the fight goes on, his chances decrease significantly.

If the belt only increases his strength 2 fold, I'd give this to Hulk after a long fight. I would put original strength Abomination somewhat higher than just twice as strong as Thor (any one who can almost kill Hulk with only a few punches deserves some recognition), and when he faced Hulk for Galaxy Master, it really didn't take that long at all for Hulk to start dominating him.

Hulk's rage is infinite

LORDSIDIOUS01
Hulk's rage is infinite

Sidious says, u are correct

DevilGoblin
HTH combat, Savage Hulk beats anyone in comic kingdom, deal with it.

TricksterPriest
He can win this fight, if Thor is stupid enough to let him. Thor can win this, but unless he's bloodlusted, he's not gonna go for the killshot early enough for it to matter. Hulk will probably win this simply because without the hammer, Thor's screwed. Now if Thor were in WM mode and had the belt, he'd have a great shot of killing Hulk.

Btw, you are so wrong on that statement, it's not even funny, Devilgoblin. There are several people who own Hulk in H2H. Thanos, Drax w/e PG, Superman, Flash, DS, DD, Mongul, WW, Apoc, Champion (that one I might be wrong on, Champ jobs alot......), Squirrel Girl laughing, Kenshiro from fist of the north star, Batman (Batkick ftw! jk, he's probably ****ed), Crusher Creel (a little dubious, but I think he can do it), Classis Juggs, etc, etc, etc, etc.

So shut up about Hulk owning anyone in H2H. It's just plain not true. erm

Batman-Prime
Hulk vs WM Thor w/BeltofStr wins 9/10 IMHO, without his Hammer goldilocks will go down for sure crutch

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Hulk vs WM Thor w/BeltofStr wins 9/10 IMHO, without his Hammer goldilocks will go down for sure crutch You do know that there is no added strength that comes with Thor holding the hammer.

guy222
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
He can win this fight, if Thor is stupid enough to let him. Thor can win this, but unless he's bloodlusted, he's not gonna go for the killshot early enough for it to matter. Hulk will probably win this simply because without the hammer, Thor's screwed. Now if Thor were in WM mode and had the belt, he'd have a great shot of killing Hulk.

Btw, you are so wrong on that statement, it's not even funny, Devilgoblin. There are several people who own Hulk in H2H. Thanos, Drax w/e PG, Superman, Flash, DS, DD, Mongul, WW, Apoc, Champion (that one I might be wrong on, Champ jobs alot......), Squirrel Girl laughing, Kenshiro from fist of the north star, Batman (Batkick ftw! jk, he's probably ****ed), Crusher Creel (a little dubious, but I think he can do it), Classis Juggs, etc, etc, etc, etc.

Hey. I like the Mongoose idea smile Who's your pick for the tourney?

TricksterPriest
Big: He might not get extra strength, but that hammer hurts like hell if it hits. 2nd, the hammer's powers are what gives Thor the win over Hulk most of the time. Without it, he is probably screwed in a straight fight with the green man.

Guy: thanks. And the picks are a secret. wink

guy222
Big: He might not get extra strength, but that hammer hurts like hell if it hits. 2nd, the hammer's powers are what gives Thor the win over Hulk most of the time. Without it, he is probably screwed in a straight fight with the green man.

Guy: thanks. And the picks are a secret. wink

Sounds cool. Hoping my Bruins win tonite smile

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Big Sexy
You do know that there is no added strength that comes with Thor holding the hammer.

Sure, but the Hammer is his greatest Weapon, his greatest arsenal of Powers. Thor without his Hammer wouldn't be even in Hercules league IMHO, with it he is slightly above.

Soljer
Without the Hammer, Thor and Hercules are damned near the same person.

With it, Thor becomes WAY out of Hercules' league - the same way that with Mjolnir, Thor is out of the Hulk's league, simply because the Hulk and Hercules are just strong and durable. And not a damned thing more.

dvampire

Even though post-crisis Superman needed help moving the Earth and the moon a few years back, I doubt he'll have trouble with it currently. He's gotten stronger since that time.

Soujaboy

With it, Thor becomes WAY out of Hercules' league - the same way that with Mjolnir, Thor is out of the Hulk's league, simply because the Hulk and Hercules are just strong and durable. And not a damned thing more.

thumb up

Soujaboy

IMO, Abom is nowhere near Thor's strength lv.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/ThoroneshotsAbom.jpg

Accel
I'm not referring to the Abomination with half his original strength. That's more debatable.

I'm referring to his original strength level. The level he was at when he nearly killed Hulk with only a few blows and little effort. That version is definitely much stronger than Thor.

DevilGoblin

ahahah what retard

hulk above anyone in HTH departement

now, shut up hulk hater with 0 credibility

guy222
HTH combat, Savage Hulk beats anyone in comic kingdom, deal with it.

I agree smile

guy222
Hulk vs WM Thor w/BeltofStr wins 9/10 IMHO, without his Hammer goldilocks will go down for sure crutch

Can I ask u, how WM Thor does against WWH?

guy222

Classic versions of Herc and Thor. Thor admits Herc is stronger. Herc's mace=Mjolnir. I agree with u, Hulk is stronger than Thor

DevilGoblin
I agree smile

the world agrees

guy222
Originally posted by dvampire
Even though post-crisis Superman needed help moving the Earth and the moon a few years back, I doubt he'll have trouble with it currently. He's gotten stronger since that time.

I admit Supes is strong

guy222
ahahah what retard

DG, what scan is that with Doomsday and DS

guy222
I'm not referring to the Abomination with half his original strength. That's more debatable.

I'm referring to his original strength level. The level he was at when he nearly killed Hulk with only a few blows and little effort. That version is definitely much stronger than Thor.

Hulk has beat up Emil alot

Evil_Ash
ahahah what retard

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/bignecklogan.png

Batman-Prime
Can I ask u, how WM Thor does against WWH?

Hi, there, I reread my post an saw it can be confusing. I meant that the Hulk would win against WM Thor, who wears the belt of strength, 9 out of 10 times in H2H Though Thor does not has his Hammer). With only the Belt Thor will always loose angainst the Savage Hulk.

As for the WWH, I though it isn't released yet?

swerve1988
hulk after a long battle

Soujaboy

To my knowledge that was classic Abom at full strength. Proof of otherwise is required.

His greatest strength feat is nearly killing the inconsistently portrayed Hulk and this is proof enough to claim he's far stronger than Thor? I think not. Not only has Thor already physically killed Hulk, but he also has a few planet moving feats to back him. Classic Abom being stronger than Thor is false.

guy222
Hi, there, I reread my post an saw it can be confusing. I meant that the Hulk would win against WM Thor, who wears the belt of strength, 9 out of 10 times in H2H Though Thor does not has his Hammer). With only the Belt Thor will always loose angainst the Savage Hulk.

As for the WWH, I though it isn't released yet?

Cool. Always like your posts smile WWH good issue. Hulk hits the Watcher

Accel

guy222
Originally posted by swerve1988
hulk after a long battle

Cool. Can I ask u, when WWH met Juggy? Who won.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/bignecklogan.png

WTF!

guy222

bigbran
Didn't Hulk knock off Emil's head? That was when Hulk started the fight, thinking that Emil had killed Betty, and Hulk also cheap-shotted him to start the fight (a major cheap-shot too).

Abom definately won the first round of that fight, with flying colours.

Then after Abom came out of the dam, Hulk then again cheap-shotted him.
They fought a bit, and then all of the sudden, Hulk suddenly got some absurb power boost, and beat him.
Also, should be noted, that Abom seemed to be toying with him for the whole fight... cracking jokes at him... mocking him... just all around shit like that.

Main point... Hulk was definately not under normal conditions for that fight.
Second... Abomination almost has to be more than twice Hulk's strength, since... well...

Also, Abom is a beast of high orders.

guy222
That was when Hulk started the fight, thinking that Emil had killed Betty, and Hulk also cheap-shotted him to start the fight (a major cheap-shot too).

Abom definately won the first round of that fight, with flying colours.

Then after Abom came out of the dam, Hulk then again cheap-shotted him.
They fought a bit, and then all of the sudden, Hulk suddenly got some absurb power boost, and beat him.
Also, should be noted, that Abom seemed to be toying with him for the whole fight... cracking jokes at him... mocking him... just all around shit like that.

Main point... Hulk was definately not under normal conditions for that fight.
Second... Abomination almost has to be more than twice Hulk's strength, since... well...

Also, Abom is a beast of high orders.

Thanks for posting. I know original Emil was stronger than Hulk. He received more gamma rays, but Hulk always won.

Dinalfos
Classic Abomination was at least 10 to 12 times (Most likely a lot more) stronger than Hulk at base. He had to be.

guy222
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Classic Abomination was at least 10 to 12 times (Most likely a lot more) stronger than Hulk at base. He had to be.

He was. He just couldn't beat Hulk

Soujaboy

guy222
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Issue numbers? Not that I don't believe you, it's just I would like to see for myself.

Yes, having a vast amount of impressive poignant feats would help.

Thats pis poor logic. Thor doesn't need to kill Hulk in a few punches if he has equal and or more impressive feats that Abom has not shown the ability to replicate. I could just as easily say that Thor is far stronger than Abom because he had the strength to crack a Celestial dome, a feat Abom has yet to replicate.

When Thor killed Hulk it was never stated that he individually battled Hulk for hours. He battled a team, and it tool him hours to defeat the team, not Hulk.

Celestials respect Thor and the hammer. WWH has Celestial tech. IMHO, Hulk>Thor

guy222
Celestials respect Thor and the hammer. WWH has Celestial tech. IMHO, Hulk>Thor

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/guy222_photos/thorih440a0ju.jpg
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/guy222_photos/thorih440c4lj.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.