Darth Nihilus and Darth Sion vs the ROTS jedi order

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mider999
would these two monster darth's defeat the ROTS jedi order

final battle would be mace and yoda teaming up to defeat these guys IF the council fails.

Kadesh
Anybody would get owned by nihilus if they dont have the fallanasi looping ability.

Ok notice that ragnos scepter can drain force energies? Didnt nihilus replicate this feat but without tools? Kreia did say he consumes the force too

Kadesh
sry for double posting.

I forgot, nihilus TK is rather impressive to, if i remember correctly in K2 somewhere it put nihilus pulled the ravager with the force from orbit or was it from the gravity wells?

Mider999
dont forget darth sion feeds on the pain of his victims and is basically immortal

Kadesh
Well sion can be torn apart by the force, and nihilus toyed with him in a cut content video

Lightsnake
In all seriousness, the entire ROTS Jedi Order pretty much decimates Nihilus and Sion...hell, Tholme's little 'disconnect from the Force completely at will' trick can't be good for Ni

Kadesh
Doesnt removing yourself from the force leave you vulnerable to force attacks because you cant defend against it?

And where did tholme zoop out of the force?

Blue_Hefner
I think the Jedi would win since they have poeple like Vergere, Yoda, Mace, Plo, Anakin, etc, etc.

Kadesh
those people will not be able to loop out of the force to block the drain

Blue_Hefner
The Exile didn't need to. Visas didn't need to. Mandalore didn't need to.

darthsith19
These two alone or with their armies, too? Versus the entire Jedi Order or Council? Hmm, against the Council they pwn (Force Drain), but entire order? I guess Sion can't die and Nihilus would just drain everyone so they win.

darthpayne
Originally posted by darthsith19
These two alone or with their armies, too? Versus the entire Jedi Order or Council? Hmm, against the Council they pwn (Force Drain), but entire order? I guess Sion can't die and Nihilus would just drain everyone so they win.

I agree

Darth Godzilla
That's correct, but it's messed up. I mean, two guys beat the entire Jedi Order? Nihilus is the new DE Sidious, the new NJO Luke. In other words, the newest overpowered warrior.

I'm going to write a story and get it published to create a guy that can rip Nihilus to shreds.

Lightsnake
Originally posted by darthsith19
Now, you're just tiresome. Dtop being such an Ancient Fanboy, it's gotten very old

Lightsnake
People, time to realize someting: Te PT Jedi can disconnect at will and Sion can atill lose if he's hacked to bits. This is a much stronger order than the wimps Nihilus took out....and less than a hundred, too.

Nihilus and Sion get owned. HARD

Sexyback
Can you please elaborate on this whole disconnecting thing, and how the entire PT jedi order can do so.

Darth Sexy
Lightsnake, I think you're making stuff up. The PT Jedi can't disconnect from the force at will. Some NJO Jedi can.

General Kenobl
Hmmm......10,000 Jedi vs. 2 Sith Lords. One can Force Drain an entire army, and another is practically immortal with will. I guess if Sion's will can be broken and he's hacked to pieces, one Sith Lord is gone. Nihilus can drain people, but I'm sure if all the Jedi swing their lightsabers and use the Force, he will be dead.

General Kenobl
You are right in a way. Certain Jedi of the PT Era are able to hide their presence from the Force, but none cannot disconnect themselves.

Lightsnake
Issue 76 of the Republic series. Tholme says he disconnected from the Force

darthpayne
Originally posted by Lightsnake
Issue 76 of the Republic series. Tholme says he disconnected from the Force

Just cuz one guy can do that doesn't mean every one can

Lightsnake
Yeah, I'm sure the top guys of the order can't do what their inferior can...
Yoda alone can butcher Nihilus or Sion in a straight fight

Sexyback
No, Yoda would get quite easily butchered by either.

Darth Subjekt
Was Sion the one who holds himself together by the sheer will of hate through the darkside? If so, Yoda would probably have a little trouble with him, especially if he has to make him lose his will to fight.

darthsith19
No, it's your PT fanboyism that's gotten old. You just assume that PT Jedi always win. How about explaining how Sion's gonna die? And Tholme disconnecting himself from the Force isn't going to stop Nihilus from killing him with Force Lighting or another attack.

Nope, Sion can die a hundred times and still not die. He always comes back to life, his doesn't die, hit bits would re-atatch themselves.

Gideon
Originally posted by Sexyback

Prove up. smile

In a straight fight? Sion would be unable to die, but Yoda'd thrash him around like a red headed stepchild. He's faster, more agile, and much more powerful in the Force.

Take Nihilus's drain away, and he's a depowered Sidious with no heralded proficiency with a lightsaber. Hell, he's likely less than Dooku. Yoda takes him as well.

Sexyback
Sion is badass; he's physically invulnerable, possesses an incredibly high willpower and is very strong in the darkside.

Nihilus' raw power is far above Yoda's, he was able to drain an entire force sensitive race as well as hundreds of jedi, he was able to dominate the minds of his entire crew, he held his entire starship together with the force. I'm sorry, but the little guy's getting squashed.

Proof?

Proof?

Proof?

Proof?

Bullshit!

Good luck proving all of that by the way! thumb up

Darth Subjekt
he could just as easily say prove the contrary, that Sion is in fact all those things. erm

Gideon
Prove that his strength in the Force is above the most powerful Jedi prior to Luke.

That's great! But prove how it's gonna help him in a combat situation. smile

Yoda is quicker. Yoda is more agile. Yoda has mastered all seven forms.

Sion has not been shown moving as fast.

Sion has not been shown moving as fast.

Sion has not showed anything close to the technique or mastery that Yoda has. smile

Waa! Prove it!

Prove otherwise. smile Where has his extreme mastery with a blade been heralded or bragged upon?

Didn't need much luck. smile

Sexyback
1. He was able to channel the force to make himself physically invincible, I'd say that's far above anything Yoda has done.

2. How is having that kind of power in the force going to help him?

3. Absence of proof /= proof of absence.

4. Absence of proof /= proof of absence.

5. Absence of proof /= proof of absence.

6. Absence of proof /= proof of absence.

7. Absence of proof /= proof of absence.

Sexyback
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
he could just as easily say prove the contrary, that Sion is in fact all those things. erm

He presented the assertion, it's up to him to prove up, not up to me to prove its negative.

Gideon
Lmao! Absence of proof =/= proof of absence. All right. Then there is my submission for proof as to Sion and Nihilus's "supposed mastery" of the Force that is greater than Yoda's.

Yoda was said to be the most powerful foe of the dark side in history. By transitive property, Sion and Nihilus (who aren't the most powerful Sith Lords) are not as strong.

On panel evidence? Absence of proof =/= proof of absence.

Gideon
Actually, you submitted that Yoda would easily be butchered by either in a "straight up fight". Try to prove it. smile

Originally posted by Sexyback

Sexyback
Dude, don't be ridiculous. Yoda has no way of killing Sion, Nihilus has displayed far greater force power, either one pwns him.

And your point 2 is fecked, it doesn't make sense.

Gideon
You don't pay attention, lmao. Sion will continue to get thrashed repeatedly. I'm not denying that he'd eventually win. But he's not more powerful. He's not even close. And it wouldn't be ownage. It'd be Sion hitting the floor/walls/doors/open air 'til Yoda either gets tired or decides to take a nap.

Again, for Nihilus, "absence of proof is not proof of absence". I'd recommend not trying to use that little excuse. It gets one no where.

Wrong! Waa! Prove it!

Sure it does. "Brainpower is useful". laughing

Sexyback
In regards to Sion:
1. Yoda can't possibly kill him, it's impossible.
2. You can't prove that Yoda is better than Sion in any area.
3. Sion's ability to channel his hatred and willpower through the darkside to make himself physically invincible is phenomenal, and speaks for him being much stronger in the force.

In regards to Nihilus, the only thing we don't really know about him are his lightsaber skills, but this doesn't matter, as he's so much stronger in the force than Yoda is for them to be a factor.

Now how about you stop acting like a 7 year old, and debate properly.

Gideon
Go show me where I said that Yoda could kill him.

Wrong. Yoda has displayed far more technique and mastery with the Force. Again: "the most powerful foe the darkness has ever known". Sion isn't the most powerful dark sider. There's nothing to state that they are close in command of the Force.

Likewise, prove that Yoda is weaker.

No, it doesn't.

Again: prove that Nihilus is the more skilled swordsman.

Prove that he is stronger than Yoda. He's not the most powerful Sith.

Lmao. How about no? You do the same thing, on an even less mature level. I will argue with you the way that you argue with me. So spouting off "absence of proof =/= proof of absence" will do you no good. wink

Sexyback
I didn't say you did.

Again, absence of proof /= proof of absence.

This is an in-universe belief, Yoda came to this conclusion while battling Sidious, it's not factual.

Easily top 10. But anyways, Sion isn't 'a foe of the darkness', so your point is moot (not that it wasn't already), and sith are generally much more powerful than jedi.

His phenomenal ability. Yoda's strength in the force is comparatively pathetic, as shown in the movies.

1. I don't need to, because Yoda can't win this either way.

2. You came up with the assertion, it's up to you to prove up, not up to me to prove its negative.

Yes, it does. Yoda's grasp of the force is pathetic, as shown when he struggled with that crane that was falling on Anakin and Kenobi in AotC.

1. I don't need to as he is that much stronger in the force.

2. You came up with the assertion, it's up to you to prove up, not up to me to prove its negative.

He's displayed power far beyond Yoda.

In the force, he is imo.

The thing is, when you do it, you only come off as a loser.

Gideon
The absence of proof is not proof of absence excuse is double edged. I can make all of your arguments moot by using it in the same manner that you have. Unless you can prove that Sion is faster and more agile, he's not. smile Unless you can provide an example of Sion using the Force on a scale more powerful than Yoda, he's not stronger. Period.

Edit: By the way, lmao, I wouldn't lecture me on being a loser. Haven't you got the clue, yet? No one here respects or likes you. You're the versus forum loser, my friend. smile

Kadesh
Well nihilus mega drain turned an entire planet to rubble, read unseen unheard, His drain not only kills his enemies but it destroys physical landscape and shook down buildings and his drain isnt just a normal drain, it dissintigrates everything it touches as the comic proved

Gideon
Originally posted by Kadesh
Well nihilus mega drain turned an entire planet to rubble, read unseen unheard, His drain not only kills his enemies but it destroys physical landscape and shook down buildings and his drain isnt just a normal drain, it dissintigrates everything it touches as the comic proved

I'm arguing without the drain. Again, I'm not saying Yoda can defend against it. I'm saying that, aside from his drain, there's nothing to indicate that he could defeat Yoda in one-on-one combat.

Darth Subjekt
Wasn't it said that he cant see an individual force user because it doesn't even peak his radar? If so, how would he even be able to attack Yoda? Or any of them for that matter?

Kadesh
well i think thats fair enough.

We dont know what form he uses, But his has shown us incredible feats, pulling the ravager out of orbit and keeping it together with will power and note that the ravager is 1.7km long, and its larger than a victory star destroyer and about the same size as a Imperial star destroyer

Sexyback
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
Wasn't it said that he cant see an individual force user because it doesn't even peak his radar? If so, how would he even be able to attack Yoda? Or any of them for that matter?

Well it didn't stop him from stunning The Exile and Co when they approached him..

Kadesh
in the cut content game, he actually suspended the whole party in the air and threw visas across th bridge

darthpayne
I will say this Yoda is far less powerful then Nihilus in the force Yoda has a hard time stoping a crane from falling Nihilus can hold a 1.7km ship as if its nothing

Mider999
you havent indicated that yoda could do anything to stop nihilus, yoda was equal to ROTS sidious and sidious was not the greatest and most powerful sith, he was in regards to that time but not ALL time, why dont you prove that yoda is better then him in these area's with feets not just opinions, yoda could hardly hold back sidious lightning why would he just be able to resist the force drain. Nihilus has done things that are greater or as great as DE sidious, DE sidious took a while to destroy a planet, nihilus doesnt take that long, yoda can bring down massive droid carriers so what it seems nihilus can do things like this as well.

Kadesh
Well nihilus lifted the entire ravager which is the size of an imperial star destroyer and used the force to keep the ship together, he is showing far more power than yoda did,

And mider, you cant resist nihilus drain, his mega drain is different from the normal force drain, His drains force energies out of force sensitives, he replicated a feat which marka ragnos scepter which could also drain force energies.

And if he were to wipe out the entire order, he wouldnt dare to step into the temple, he would do it in his ship, If you see the comic, his drain is a massive black cloud swirling the entire planet and shaking everything down to rubble and dust, He would pretty much do that to the temple.

And lastly, if he could drain the force, couldnt he unleash it too? Just like the scepter or ragnos

General Kenobl
I'm sure a constant barrage of Force attacks can hold Nihilus's Force Drain at bay. I mean, it's not instantaneous, is it? Doesn't it require at least a few seconds. If Nihilus was too face somebody powerful like Sidious, would he ever have the chance to unleash a Drain?

Now, I'm sure the Jedi can break Sion's will. As for Nihilus, I'm sure that if there a unison of Force attacks at him, that he'll die.

I mean, if Nihilus can Drain anything instantly, then he's probably the strongest Sith in existenec then.

Kadesh
For a particular technique yes, nihilus is the greatest practitionar for that, and the technique could have been instant, its not like it takes a long time for it to reach its victims, once you execute it, its like sith lightning, it goes strait for the enemy.

If you mean the other instant then i would have to guess its a yes.
Ask yourself, lukes emerald lightning is pimp and can kil anything instantly, is it instant? do you have to prepare for it? No he doesnt because hes a great master for that move.

Nihilus has the highest mastery of force draining technique and i doubt it would even take him a few seconds to summon it because as the masters charged to kreia, she quickly struck them down with it

S_W_LeGenD

Lightsnake
Ok, fanboy idiots aside:

We know Yoda has mastered a defense to every dark side power, this includes Force Drain, thanks to the Sith holocrons. We know Mace can reflect Dark Side powers thanks to Vaapad....we know Sion and Nihilus are nothing special in saber combat to probably half of the PT council.

Conclusion that is not made by KOTOR fanboys: Nihilus and Sion are wiped out

General Kenobl
Hey hey man, don't go Ad Hominem. Some people have arguments which they passionately believe is correct. Logic dictates for you to refute that as you somewhat shown below this insulting comment.

Lightsnake
already have. I can't see anyone who'd defend the duo unless they were actually fanboy morons.

And btw: when you factor in what I said before, consider it refuted completely

General Kenobl
Yes and it's the affirmative (I consider the affirmative the DS supporters in this case) turn to refute that and show how Nihilus and Sion can kill the entire Order, or at least kill someone like Yoda.

Lightsnake
Which's impossible, as they cannot.

S_W_LeGenD
Which's impossible, as they cannot.
Show me one good reason that how Yoda and all others will survive a Drain attack by Nihilus?

Do you understand that how Drain works? Their is no canonical evidence that suggests that Yoda can deflect a Drain attack. Nor there is any canonical evidence that suggests that Vaapad ability can deflect Drain attack. Drain is not like Lightning.

Yoda and Mace have never fought an individual who demonstrated Draining knowledge in the battle.

And Nihilus's Drain attack can consume an entire world. Just imagine the scale of this power and devastation it leaves behind. Read "Unseen Unheard" Comic as well.

Sion is immortal. He cannot be killed and how will Jedi convince him to die? He hates Jedi very much and will never listen to their babblings.

The only reason that Exile convinced Sion was because Sion had a soft corner for her. He a sort of loved her actually.

Lightsnake
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Show me one good reason that how Yoda and all others will survive a Drain attack by Nihilus?
Yoda mastered all the defenses against the Dark Side, using Sith holocrons. Complete Visual Guiode

Vaapad reflects the dark side's attacks period. And what was true 4000 years ago doesn't apply to the Prime of the Jedi

Prove it

Oooh, an entire world with less than a hundred Jedi. I'm amazed

Big ****ing deal. Yoda can destroy Dooku's confidence in a heartbeat. Dun Moch will own Sion and even then, Sion can be defeated. Frozen in place, hacked to bits, etc

No, the Exile used Dun Moch on Sion to erode his spirit. That simple

S_W_LeGenD
Yoda mastered all the defenses against the Dark Side, using Sith holocrons. Complete Visual Guiode
I am not questioning Yoda's defensive abilities. Force Drain is an attack which consumes life from an individual. What defensive Form is effective against this kind of attack?

This attack cannot be deflected so "Force Deflect" is useless.

Vaapad reflects the dark side's attacks period. And what was true 4000 years ago doesn't apply to the Prime of the Jedi
Where it is said that Vaapad reflects Drain attack?

Prove it
Dooku never knew Drain power. Sidious never demonstrated the offensive nature of his Drain Knowledge. His Drain knowledge was different from the offensive forms of Drain.

Canonically - Malak, Sion, Traya and Nihilus have demonstrated offensive forms of this power in a battle. Exar Kun and Ragnos also could perform this ability.

So you give me one example that shows that Mace and Yoda have faced such an individual who could use Draining ability in combat situations.

Oooh, an entire world with less than a hundred Jedi. I'm amazed
If there would be thousands, they all would be killed. Numbers do not matter at all. Nihilus's Drain attack could devastate an entire world.

Big ****ing deal. Yoda can destroy Dooku's confidence in a heartbeat. Dun Moch will own Sion and even then, Sion can be defeated. Frozen in place, hacked to bits, etc
Sion also knows Dun Moch. Big deal?

And after being hacked to bits, he will resurrect again. Big deal?

He is not an idiot or a fool who can be fooled by any Jedi. He hates Jedi and wanted to destroy the Jedi Order completely. Exile is canonically Female and what happened in case of Exile being Female is actually canon now.

NOTE: "If the Exile is a female, Sion seems to develop feelings for her, saying that she and Kreia are alike, but that the Exile is 'beautiful', telling her that " I hate because you are beautiful to me". He warned her about Kreia's teachings and even held off some of his assassins that were trying to kill her."

Sion was a sort of in love with her and his hatered was reduced against Exile due to his personal feelings. So it became easy for Exile to convince him to die.

No, the Exile used Dun Moch on Sion to erode his spirit. That simple
Female case is what is canon now. He develops soft corner for a female Exile, which makes it easy for her to convince Sion to give up his life of pain and hatered.

Lightsnake
I am not questioning Yoda's defensive abilities. Force Drain is an attack which consumes life from an individual. What defensive Form is effective against this kind of attack?

This attack cannot be deflected so "Force Deflect" is useless.
Stop applying game names. Yoda mastered a defense for ALL attacks of the Dark Side. Meaning he has a way to block it. Case closed there

It forms a superconducting loop between the combatants. Meaning if Mace focuses, a drain cannot reach him

Hahaha....Palpatine could use the drain on planetary scales. Don't whine about it being 'different' if you don't have a leg to stand on

So's Palpatine. And the drain is still blockable.
Oops

Not my job to prove the negative. Yoda has killed Sith before, possibly Bane. And Bane's order would canonically know the drain, given Bane's holocron.
Logical basis right there

And less than a Hundred Jedi. Prove up

Prove it! Sorry, your fanboyism isn't helping!

Yoda and Mace aren't any Jedi. Sion is worthless against either one.

Oooooh, Wiki, wow!

Bull. he died because he got his ass kicked and spirit destroyed

Doesn't make a difference: Destroy Sion in combat and then break his will down. Yoda'd do that easily

S_W_LeGenD
Stop applying game names. Yoda mastered a defense for ALL attacks of the Dark Side. Meaning he has a way to block it. Case closed there
Game Names? Force Powers have their specific names? don't they?

Again! you haven't told me that which defensive ability can block a Drain attack.

It forms a superconducting loop between the combatants. Meaning if Mace focuses, a drain cannot reach him
An assumption actually. Not very convincing. And unfortunately for you - Nihilus's Drain consumes the Force itself from the victim. It is often referred to as "Force Slurp". It not only drains the life but also strips a Jedi from the Force itself.

Hahaha....Palpatine could use the drain on planetary scales. Don't whine about it being 'different' if you don't have a leg to stand on
Do you know that how Palpatine's Drain works? It very slowly consumes his victims taking months or even longer. It is not an offensive from of Drain and has not been used in Combat situations by Palpatine. Think before writing something.

So's Palpatine. And the drain is still blockable.
Oops
No Palpatine's Drain consumes very very slowly and was never used by him in offensive ways in battles. Force Drain techniques demonstrated by others (names mentioned before) were quick and could kill enemies in a small period of time.

Not my job to prove the negative. Yoda has killed Sith before, possibly Bane. And Bane's order would canonically know the drain, given Bane's holocron.
Logical basis right there
It is your job to prove the negative since you are arguing for it. The real fact is that Yoda has never faced a Sith who knew offensive Draining ability. And since when Yoda has killed Bane?

And prove to me that Bane's order knew Drain. Post a direct example.

And less than a Hundred Jedi. Prove up
Again you are bringing numbers here, which does not matters. It does not matters that how many Jedi are stationed on a Planet. If Nihilus will launch his Drain attack, he will kill them all instantly with it.

Prove it! Sorry, your fanboyism isn't helping!
What Fanboyism I have demonstrated so far? I am just asking some evidences from you that can convince me.

It is stated in Sion's profile in wookieepedia that he knows Dun Moch. I know that you will say that wookieepedia is not a reliable source and all that but unfortunately for you, they use canonical sources to verify information and then mention it. Edited changes are only accepted by them if they are canonically true.

Yoda and Mace aren't any Jedi. Sion is worthless against either one.
I know that they are among the best Jedi of all times. Sion would be worthless in a fight against them. But him being immortal is what causes trouble for them.

Oooooh, Wiki, wow!
They stated a fact that they observed in KOTOR II.

Bull. he died because he got his ass kicked and spirit destroyed
He was not defeated in a one-on-one Combat. Sorry!

Exile had to convince him to die and Sion's soft corner (hidden love) for her was one of the factors.

Doesn't make a difference: Destroy Sion in combat and then break his will down. Yoda'd do that easily
An assumption again. Dun Moch will not be very effective on Sion until Sion has soft corner for someone. He has no soft corner for a Jedi.

Sion hates Jedi. What form of meaning of this line you don't understand actually?

Lightsnake
Game Names? Force Powers have their specific names? don't they?
Usually no.

Oh, freaking....there doesn'tn have to be a specific name! The drain ability is just 'force drain', which is blockable by a Jedi of Yoda's caliber

It's the same booy thing as any othe rforce drain on a stronger scale, that's IT.

Now I'm gonna correct you: The reaosn it worked like that is because Palpatine USED it like that. He did it deliberately. PAlpatine knows all Darkside technqiues.
Why don't you think a little?

Stop being stupid: It even pointed out Palpatine used it slowly DELIBERATELY as to not exhaust his feeding ground

Since LFL announced they were working on a young Yoda novel, which potentiall featured a final confrontation with Bane at SW.com months ago.
Bane's Sith would've known Drain since Bane did and would have passed it down in his holocron, or trough the holocrons he attained from the Ancients.

Oops

I've formed a logical basis for it: They had both Nihilus's holocron and Bane's

Prove it!

"Drain's unblockable despite Yoda knowing defenses against all dark side techniques!"
That's fanboyism

Stop ****ing using wookieeperdia. Show me where it's used canonically and maybe I'll buy it

Not if Sion's in chunks over the ground

I'm sorry, but you have to beat Sion three times.

That, and he was totally unable to defeat her

Yoda destroyed Dooku's self confience in minutes. He'd do the same to Sion. Or simply freeze him in place

What meaning of the line 'Sion is worthless against them and cannot win in a fight' don't you get.

And Sion can rejoin all his limbs? Hm. Funny

Darth Subjekt
What good is a force drain going to do against the ENTIRE ORDER? Not just 3 or 4 of them, the entire order...someone is bound to get in there and start hacking away with a lightsaber. When you Yoda, Anakin, Mace, OB1, and company, they're not just going to be disposed of like younglings. They ALL have skills, even enough to contend with the over powered gods of the KoTOR era.

As far as they never faced anything like that before...Sion and Nihilus came before the PT correct? And both Jedi and Sith have Holocrons or other forms of history books right? Well, Sion and Nihilus didn't make it to the PT era, so they are able to be killed and their techniques have been documented and been available for study. I don't see someone like Yoda not learning everything he could in order to be the best, especially the history of what the Jedi have faced. The best swordsman in history save for Luke, have come out of the PT...Yoda, Mace, and Anakin...then you have people like Cin, OB1, and such who may not be uber powerful, but very skilled in the way of dueling with sabers. I don't see how the Jedi could lose...

Mider999
people its like this ok nihilus and sion

round 1 all the underling jedi meaning the knights and padawans including anakin and obiwan

round 2 the jedi order NOT including yoda and mace

round 3 yoda and mace

and whitesnake thanks for your arguments but id thank you to stop insulting people in here its really rude.

oh and you havent given one really good reason why yoda and mace would win, all jedi attacks so what that dont mean he can just defeat all sith now, in my opinion nihihlus is better then palpatine before DE what have you proven that yoda defeats nihilus who has better feets then ROTS palpatine who equals yoda.

Lightsnake
I'll thank you to get my name right.

and not one good reason? Ok, how about them being much stronger than any Jedi those two have faced before and Yoda knows how to defend from anything they can dish out?

And OMG, Nihilus has better feet?!

Mider999
umm yeah he has better feets, what feets does palpatine have that are better or yoda at that, and he's not the strongest jedi ever, just like palpatine is not the strongest sith to that date he is the strongest sith of that era like yoda is of that era but i dont believe palpatine is stronger in ROTS then exer kun, or someone of that caliber, including darth nihilus now can you back your statements up with feets, even DE sidious took a while to drain all the lives of that planet he was on, and he was above yoda for sure dont you think, he had that force storm, but i never saw it destroy whole planets just a fleet big feet but not as big as destroying a whole planet

Lightsnake
Yoda is declared the strongest Jedi up to that point in the ROTS novelization, and Palp is declared the strongest in the NEC and DE sourcebook, so you're wrong, I'm afraid.
And 'took a while?' What part of 'he did it slowly deliberately' escapes you?
OH, and Palpatine's force storm was said in the comic "He's destroying the fleet!"
Come on, now

Blaxican
Sideous force storm literally rips a hole in the space time. Kun has shownh nothing good without his amulet.

Mider999
i still havent seen that force storm destroy a planet

Lightsnake
Tell that to the surface of the planet torn to pieces by the Force Storm that was only there to transport Luke at the start of DE?

Mider999
He doesnt even have full controll over those force storms he admits.

Lightsnake
That's because it's totally impossible to have complete control over a Force Storm. For anyone

jollyjim311
An Order of, what, thousands? Even if there was no possible way to defend against a force drain, I'm pretty sure about a thousand Jedi would react before Nihilus did, and, he would get tossed a mile via hundreds of simultaneous force pushes.

Mider999
well we're not doing a nihilus vs DE sidious, the point is nihilus has feets better then the Sidious who stalemated yoda and thus is probably better then yoda.

Lightsnake
Feat wars mean nothing here.

Palpatine is declared the strongest Sith as of ROTS

Mider999
feats mean nothing, thats nonsense, he was the strongest sith of that era not THEE strongest sith ever.

Lightsnake
It says 'in history' and 'of all time'

Mider999
i guess thats why he is stronger then his master and learned his secrets to manipulationg the midiclorians, i also dont remeber him learning a path to immortality like darth sion did.

Blaxican
That made no sense.

Gideon
Sion died, Mider. So much for immortality. roll eyes (sarcastic)

The DE sourcebook calls Sidious "the most powerful Sith Lord ever". The tNEC says the same thing. The Ultimate Visual Guide refers to him as "the greatest master of evil to ever use Sith power". So on and so forth.

Sidious > Nihilus. Sidious > Revan. Sidious > all Sith.

Blaxican
In a nutehell, yeah.

Kadesh
Ls i dont lik that crap "Z0mg! because he studies holocrons so he can defend it". Sadly kreia stated there was no defence for that technique NOT until the fallanasi came out, and were there any evidence that yoda met the fallanasi? Hell no

And even if yoda did know this technique, once he uses it, he cannot defend against other techniques, leaving him vulnerable to crush, lightning and other shit.

Dont attempt to call me a fanboy just because im giving out my opinions. It is painfully obvious you hate exar kun and nihilus from what i have seen the past few months

General Kenobl
Yoda has a technique to counter Force Drains, but does he have the skill to block a Drain of that magnitude???

Next, I'm sure thousands of Jedi trying to persuade Sion will make the Sith Lord break .

Kadesh
And what good is looping out of the force when his force drain can destroy physical landscapes and shake down buildings.

It is always easy to say OMG he can loop out tha foorce!!! But never thinking doesnt that disable you from using force powers? Doesnt that leave you vulnerable even to a simple jolt of DS power?

Darth Sexy
Lightsnake was referring to certain techniques. Of course Mace can't defend against a force drain or a force storm, or any instakills.

Kadesh
But how is looping out of the force going to defend a drain which can shatter and rip the landscape apart?

Unseen unheard showed that nihilus force drain utterly devastated the landscape and turned the tallest buldings right to rubble no higher than even a story.

If you read the book, when nihilus set foot on the planet, everthing is in ashes, the trees, the buldings, the people

Lightsnake
Ls i dont lik that crap "Z0mg! because he studies holocrons so he can defend it". Sadly kreia stated there was no defence for that technique NOT until the fallanasi came out, and were there any evidence that yoda met the fallanasi? Hell no

And even if yoda did know this technique, once he uses it, he cannot defend against other techniques, leaving him vulnerable to crush, lightning and other shit.

Dont attempt to call me a fanboy just because im giving out my opinions. It is painfully obvious you hate exar kun and nihilus from what i have seen the past few months
It.
Does.
Not.
matter.

Yoda can defend against any Dark Side technique, that's canon, **** whatever Kreia says. Yoda isn't vulnerable there in the least. He'd face and kill Nihilus in a matter of minutes, Nihilus isn't as good, or as strong when his drain is worthless.

Kadesh
Just a question, where did it put that yoda can defend against any dark side technique?

General Kenobl
First off, since Yoda has a defense against all Dark Side techniques, does he have the necessary power to shield himself from a Drain of that magnitude? Nihilus has Drained entire planets, do you think Yoda has a defense against that? Not trying to contest with you Lightsnake, but I just wanted to know your insight upon the matter.

jollyjim311
But how is looping out of the force going to defend a drain which can shatter and rip the landscape apart?

Unseen unheard showed that nihilus force drain utterly devastated the landscape and turned the tallest buldings right to rubble no higher than even a story.

If you read the book, when nihilus set foot on the planet, everthing is in ashes, the trees, the buldings, the people

Quote/ scan?

Kadesh
Unseen unheard, and i couldnt find them on Swtimeline.ru

jollyjim311

And the Death Star blew up an entire planet.

I need a quote. Why couldn't it have been the ship?

Kadesh
http://starwars.wikia.com/images/thumb/5/5b/Nihiluswalks.jpg/200px-Nihiluswalks.jpg

Heres the proof that everything collapsed when nihilus was on its surface

and heres the proof that he didnt use the ship

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Image:Katarrdevastation.jpg

Btw Deathstar is technology, Nihilus destroyed the planet with the force, And visas clearly mentioned that the force is capable of far worse things

Last thing, if you have the comic, you will actually see a page which shows that the black cloud tearing buldings apart, i cant find it, sorry

Gideon
This is against the entire Jedi Order? As in all ten thousand of them? Nihilus and Sion are ****ed. Sion may not be killed right off the bat (though, someone like Windu could likely do it eventually by breaking his will), but he sure as hell can be contained. Nihilus can be killed, and unless he has the idea of draining the Force from everybody at once (which I don't know if that would even work), he is WTFpwned.

Mider999
gideon you and snake havent given us one good argument as to why nihilus and sion lose, you say oh sion died why didnt you tell everyone he died cause he CHOOSE TO i guess you left that little peace of info out for whatever reason. Using words like owned and WTF and smiley faces doesnt make your argument right thats all you have to say, and i dont care if they say yoda has a defense against every force technique, he hasnt even met every force technique!

Kadesh
Originally posted by Gideon
This is against the entire Jedi Order? As in all ten thousand of them? Nihilus and Sion are ****ed. Sion may not be killed right off the bat (though, someone like Windu could likely do it eventually by breaking his will), but he sure as hell can be contained. Nihilus can be killed, and unless he has the idea of draining the Force from everybody at once (which I don't know if that would even work), he is WTFpwned. Excuse me? Do you think he is stupid enough to walk into the temple? And what do you mean the drain wouldnt work? If nihilus drains from a distance it would kill every jedi and shake down the entire temple crushing any one who is in it

S_W_LeGenD
A small glimpse of Nihilus on devastated surface of Katarr.

LINK: http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/5/5b/Nihiluswalks.jpg

We can see the destroyed structures in this PIC.

Darth Sexy
Sorry but Nihilus isn't going to be able to drain 10,000 Jedi without getting sliced into pieces.

jollyjim311
http://starwars.wikia.com/images/thumb/5/5b/Nihiluswalks.jpg/200px-Nihiluswalks.jpg

Heres the proof that everything collapsed when nihilus was on its surface

and heres the proof that he didnt use the ship

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Image:Katarrdevastation.jpg

Btw Deathstar is technology, Nihilus destroyed the planet with the force, And visas clearly mentioned that the force is capable of far worse things

Last thing, if you have the comic, you will actually see a page which shows that the black cloud tearing buldings apart, i cant find it, sorry

Pictures, awesome.

The first is just a portrait...

Look at the size of the buildings compared to the curvature of the "Planet." It's tiny.

Also, what makes you think he didn't need the ship to amplify his powers and do the work for him. That was common only 1000 years prior, and, they studied ancient techniques in the Trayus Academy...

Kadesh
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
Sorry but Nihilus isn't going to be able to drain 10,000 Jedi without getting sliced into pieces.

As if he is actually stupid enough to even set foot in the temple, nihilus is a corward who kills his enemies in the shadows,

Kadesh
Originally posted by jollyjim311
Pictures, awesome.

The first is just a portrait...

Look at the size of the buildings compared to the curvature of the "Planet." It's tiny.

Also, what makes you think he didn't need the ship to amplify his powers and do the work for him. That was common only 1000 years prior, and, they studied ancient techniques in the Trayus Academy...

Well like i said i cant find the picture where it shows the drain breaking buildings apart.

And what makes you think he needed the ship to amplify his powers?

Visas and kreia stated his used the force it self

Mider999
the comic that is suppose to show him destroying planets like actual destruction of them phsyically is in a star wars jedi comic one of the first i believe you can see on wookiepedia for unseen unheard i think thats the name of the comic, anyway if these two play it smart the council goes down less they got a wound in the force in there closet.

Kadesh
o wait i find it, the force drain actually shredded and destroyed buildings in this link

http://www.swtimeline.ru/?comics=172&page=191

Forgot to add that in this pic, you see a HUMAN skeleton stripped of flesh after nihilus struck them with his mega drain

http://www.swtimeline.ru/?comics=172&page=192

I dont see how looping out of the force can help a victim with this, especially if the drain can strip humans to the bone and destroy buildings

Lightsnake
For the last time: What Yoda does isn't looping, it's blocking it in entirety.

Just get off it: The Jedi of newer years ar emuch stronger

Mider999
why dont you get off it and get over it, YODA AND MACE AND ALL THE DAMN JEDI LOSE AND DIE HE HAS NEVER ENCOUNTERED THAT KINDA POWER AND PROBABLY WONT BE ABLE TO HANDLE IT THANKS.

Lightsnake
PALPATINE WAS THE STRONGEST SITH IN HISTORY, QUOTED IN THE NEC, THANKS!

Looks like Nihilus ain't so special, fanaboy, thanks!

Kadesh
Ls will you please calm down? This isnt nihilus vs sidious, of cource sidious > nihilus

And about the arguement, how would yoda defend against a power which is capable of striping flesh from the bone as proven in the link earlier on?

General Kenobl
Lightsnake will answer because Yoda has a defense to every Dark Side technique. The real thing is whether Yoda can defend against a Drain of that magnitude.

Lightsnake
For the last time: He's mastered a defense against all of the Dark Side's techniques, that would include Nihilus's super awesome special, chocolatey fudge coated mega-drain. Palpatine's lightning leaves people charred bones at times, and Yoda could defend against that, too.

In fact, it's highly possible Nihilus's own holocron is one the Jedi had and would have used to study from.

Darth Sexy
Actually no lightsnake, the only way to get around a technique like a massive force drain, is to loop in and out of the force, so your ambiguous text doesn't save you in this argument. The only way to defend against Nihilus' force drain is to either be a wound in the force, or loop in and out.

Kadesh
There is a defence for a regular drain that yoda has i dont deny.

Ok dont mind i give an example, A bulletproof vest can block and defend against gun shots right? But is it effective against weapons with armour piercing bullets? Or prehaps a 12 guage shot gun?

All of them have a defence i dont deny, But the question is, is it effective against this kind of drain? How well can it defend a drain which can destroy buildings and rip humans apart

Lightsnake
PRove it. Y'know something? ****ING PROVE IT.
Got it? Says right there: Yoda mastered a defense. Against. All. Darkside. Techniques.

Case closed, end of story.

Darth Sexy
PRove it. Y'know something? ****ING PROVE IT.
Got it? Says right there: Yoda mastered a defense. Against. All. Darkside. Techniques.

Case closed, end of story.

1. Prove that's not an in universe statement. If it is, your argument is dead as usual.
2. Quit ****ing crying you little girl, you get annoying when you have to defend the PT era.
3. Nihilus and Sidious can drain entire planets, so unless Yoda can loop in and out of the force, he's ****ed.

Lightsnake
There is a defence for a regular drain that yoda has i dont deny.

Ok dont mind i give an example, A bulletproof vest can block and defend against gun shots right? But is it effective against weapons with armour piercing bullets? Or prehaps a 12 guage shot gun?

All of them have a defence i dont deny, But the question is, is it effective against this kind of drain? How well can it defend a drain which can destroy buildings and rip humans apart
Nihilus's drain IS JUST THAT, FORCE DRAIN to a greater scale.

Yoda is stronger than Nihilus, that's fact. estructive force means nothing when you can block it at will. Or when disconnecting to the Force is basic in your order.
Yoda's stronger than Nihilus and he knows his defenses. Stands to reason he'll top Nihilus

Lightsnake
1. Prove that's not an in universe statement. If it is, your argument is dead as usual.
2. Quit ****ing crying you little girl, you get annoying when you have to defend the PT era.
3. Nihilus and Sidious can drain entire planets, so unless Yoda can loop in and out of the force, he's ****ed.

1. Sure, It's a sourcebook written from an out of universe persepctive.
2. Awwww, can't prove things? Can't even argue as usual? Logical fallacy. Ad hominem, circular logic. Stop trying to argue, your'e not good at it. There's a reason you're in exile from EoD.
3. Awwwwww, Yoda can defend against anything from the Dark Side, drain included.

Sorry!

Darth Sexy
Nobody is debating Yoda's strength over Nihilus, but unless you have logical proof for Yoda being able to loop in and out of the force, your case is dead.

Lightsnake
Whoops! That's not the only defense apparently!

Darth Sexy
1. Sure, It's a sourcebook written from an out of universe persepctive.
2. Awwww, can't prove things? Can't even argue as usual? Logical fallacy. Ad hominem, circular logic. Stop trying to argue, your'e not good at it. There's a reason you're in exile from EoD.
3. Awwwwww, Yoda can defend against anything from the Dark Side, drain included.

Sorry!

1. Boohoo, prove it.

2. Ahhh poor baby, stop crying. If you didn't live and breath star wars, you wouldn't be a social outcast. I got banned because I wanted to get banned, while you just get made fun of. It has nothing to do with my debating skills, which are superior to yours, so quit crying outcast.
3. Awww whats the matter, can't prove the statement refers to the EU? It's no wonder your ***** ass left this forum for 6 months

Gideon
Yeah. Chill, guys.

DS, can you prove that it is an in-universe source? If it's a sourcebook, it stands to reason that it isn't.

Likewise, what Kreia said may have only applied at that time. New techniques were discovered, lost ones were rediscovered. Who knows what could happen in four thousand years? It's logical.

And even if he didn't, Kreia was wise and intelligent, but Yoda's 800 years of experience and study far eclipses her own, so it is also logical that he knows more about the Force than she does, and that he knows much more techniques.

Lightsnake
1. IT's a sourcebook. Proven! Sorry!
2. Learn to debate than come back. You wanted to get banned? Right, there must be a reason you're in exile from there. Sorry.
3. Lol, you know nothing of canon. Why don't you let the big boys talk?

In other words, get your sorry ass out of here. You're done.

Btw, that was also circular reasoning.

Darth Sexy
1. IT's a sourcebook. Proven! Sorry!
2. Learn to debate than come back. You wanted to get banned? Right, there must be a reason you're in exile from there. Sorry.
3. Lol, you know nothing of canon. Why don't you let the big boys talk?

In other words, get your sorry ass out of here. You're done.

Btw, that was also circular reasoning.

1. Give the source, and stop stalling
2. Don't tell me to learn how to debate, youre the one who left for 6 months to a year because your debating skills were pure shit.. You leave crying like a *****, while I get banned because I want to get banned, nice argument.
3. Apparently neither do you, since you're the biggest fan of using in universe text(such as the NEC), for all of the EU arguments..

I'll tell you what, the day you outdebate me and stop crying like a pathetic little nerd, I'll give you the time of day. And please don't act like you understand the concept of circular reason or logic, unless you want to be mistaken for a quasi intellectual EOD member.

Gideon
Yeah. Chill, guys.

DS, can you prove that it is an in-universe source? If it's a sourcebook, it stands to reason that it isn't.

Likewise, what Kreia said may have only applied at that time. New techniques were discovered, lost ones were rediscovered. Who knows what could happen in four thousand years? It's logical.

And even if he didn't, Kreia was wise and intelligent, but Yoda's 800 years of experience and study far eclipses her own, so it is also logical that he knows more about the Force than she does, and that he knows much more techniques.

Lightsnake
1. Power of the Jedi.
2. It's called 'improving', thanks
3. Still works, sorry.

Translation from DS: Stop owning me.

You have a funny way of losing. Even Nebaris is better than you.

Gideon
OMG!

DS, if LS is such a poor debater, "a pathetic little nerd", and you won't "give him the time of day" STFU and respond to me. Jesus. Because when you say shit like that and continue to respond, you're pretty much owning yourself.

Respond. To. Me. Thanks.

You two need to quit acting so retarded to each other.

Darth Sexy
1. Power of the Jedi.
2. It's called 'improving', thanks
3. Still works, sorry.

Translation from DS: Stop owning me.

You have a funny way of losing. Even Nebaris is better than you.

1. Where? LOL
2. Improving? Hardly
3. Denial is a *****
Translation: If I can't defend the PT era, then I'm going to cry and moan like a *****... This is why you're comparable to Nebaris. Thanks for the joke.

Darth Sexy
OMG!

DS, if LS is such a poor debater, "a pathetic little nerd", and you won't "give him the time of day" STFU and respond to me. Jesus. Because when you say shit like that and continue to respond, you're pretty much owning yourself.

Respond. To. Me. Thanks.

You two need to quit acting so retarded to each other.

What do you want already?

Lightsnake
1. That's the source.
2. I'll take Faunus, Illustrious and Nai over you any day.
3. Isn't ir?

Kadesh
I think its painfully obvious LS hates and cusses over a fictional character that doesnt even exists.

So oooo la la! Because theres a technique to defend against a force drain it means it can defend a drain taken to another level, one which drains FORCE ENERGIES out of force sensitives.

Then tell me, why did yoda have some difficulty blocking sidious lightning compared to dookus lightning? Why? Because lightning was TAKEN TO ANOTHER level, it was stronger than dookus, And doesnt nihilus force drain greatly surpasses every body elsesforce drain to a point it could DESTROY BUILDINGS and shatter the landscape?

Name me this technique which yoda can block please

Darth Sexy
1. That's the source.
2. I'll take Faunus, Illustrious and Nai over you any day.
3. Isn't ir?

1. Sure it is
2. Yea, except for when they disagree with you, own you, and send you packing for 6 months.
3. Continue, it's interesting watching someone so into star wars that it's almost painful.

Gideon
What do you want already?

Well, gee, maybe if you'd pay attention instead of wasting your time with "the pathetic little nerd" whom you "won't give the time of day" to, you'd know. smile

Quit dicking around with LS and respond to me before I report you. He's pathetic, right, according to you? THEN DON'T ARGUE WITH HIM. PERIOD.

Darth Sexy
RESPOND TO WHAT, POST WHAT YOU WANT damnit

Lightsnake
This is just fun. Get with the times, TD.
Escape's trying to speak to you

Darth Sexy
Watching you cry and moan over an argument is truly hilarious lightsnake. Maybe you'll take another 6 month hiatus?

Gideon
RESPOND TO WHAT, POST WHAT YOU WANT damnit

I've quoted it once. I've quoted my other argument, once, on Windu vs. Malak. Go back and read. Quoting it again would be spamming, kind've like what you're doing now.

Kadesh
Dude calm down man, dont get whiny over some one who hates fictional characters and starts cussing

And quit referring DS to TD

Darth Sexy
1. I don't know the source and lightsnake just says "power of the jedi". That's REALLY specific.
2. Perhaps, but we both know that the only way to escape a force drain of that magnitude, whether it was Sidious or Nihilus, is to loop out of the force.
3. You can't use "all" in an argument, especially if it doesn't apply to the EU.

Kadesh
1. I don't know the source and lightsnake just says "power of the jedi". That's REALLY specific.
2. Perhaps, but we both know that the only way to escape a force drain of that magnitude, whether it was Sidious or Nihilus, is to loop out of the force.
3. You can't use "all" in an argument, especially if it doesn't apply to the EU.

were you speaking to me?

Darth Sexy
No, escape.

Gideon
According to him, it is a sourcebook.

Provide proof, please. Like I said before - what applied to Kreia's time doesn't necessarily apply to Yoda's. New techniques being discovered and such, as well as Yoda's power being superior to hers - as well as his time to study the Force.

Yes, you can. It still applies, unless Lucas or a higher canon source seems to disagree.

Darth Sexy
According to HIM, so? Just saying "Power of the Jedi", means nothing.
And again, how ELSE would you have a defense for Nihilus' or Sidious' technique. There's no logical way Yoda would defend against it unless he loops in and out of the force. You're right, new techniques were formed, but unless you believe that new techniques can block a drain that destroys and consumes entire planets, it doesn't work.

Kadesh

Provide proof, please. Like I said before - what applied to Kreia's time doesn't necessarily apply to Yoda's. New techniques being discovered and such, as well as Yoda's power being superior to hers - as well as his time to study the Force.
You do know nihilus replicated what ragnos scepter could do right? Draining force energies from force sensitives? Throwing up a shield? No good, because as i said, it drains force energies and DS opinion of the fallanasi technique is logical, Because what is there to drain when you loop out?

And i ask, what is the name of the technique yoda can use block this attack? Please elaborate

Darth Sexy
of course he can't, because some people just like to hide behind ridiculous quotes when it helps them.

Lightsnake
and once again: if Force immunity can do it in game...

And there has never been a name given to all techniques. It's just known Yoda CAN, the hows and whys were not thought out for thousands and thousands of abilities.

Darth Sexy
and once again: if Force immunity can do it in game...

And there has never been a name given to all techniques. It's just known Yoda CAN, the hows and whys were not thought out for thousands and thousands of abilities.

Gameplay=useless..

Where in POTJ, please provide, stop stalling. Certain quotes like that, and the NEC quote, are pretty ridiculous with the way you use them.

Lightsnake
In the sourcebook, maybe? I don't suppose you could, y'know, find Yoda's section and read it?

Kadesh
Force immunity? If yoda even had that sh!t he would have used it when he fought sidious.

And again, Sexys opinion of the fallanasi isvery logical because what is there to drain when you loop out?

Using the force to shield yourself is useless, Especially when Nihilus replicated the feats of ragnos scepter draining force energies

Darth Sexy
In the sourcebook, maybe? I don't suppose you could, y'know, find Yoda's section and read it?

Great, I ask lightsnake where, and lightsnake's response is "find it". Thanks for the compelling argument lightsnake, you're a doll.

Lightsnake
Since when? They were fighting with sabers. Seriously, that's a pretty lame way to disprove that
And again: Why would it not be possible to block or cut the drain off? Nothing is infallible. Oh, and Ragnos's scepter is a bad example, given how useless it was in one on one combat

Darth Sexy
Since when? They were fighting with sabers. Seriously, that's a pretty lame way to disprove that
And again: Why would it not be possible to block or cut the drain off? Nothing is infallible. Oh, and Ragnos's scepter is a bad example, given how useless it was in one on one combat

If it can drain entire planets of force sensitives, how the hell is one person going to block it or cut the drain off? Jesus lightsnake you're getting more and more ridiculous with every post.
And your Ragnos example isn't logical considering Tavion wasn't strong enough to wield Ragnos' scepter.

Lightsnake
And at the very worst, Yoda knows how to loop, if there's no other way to block, which I doubt, considering the reformation of the Order, probably possession of Nihilius's olocron and possession of people who experienced the technique firsthand.
Isn't it great how whenever this magical drain fails, there's always an excuse?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>