Napa Valley Merlot or Australian Shiraz

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr Flotsam

quickshot
The shiraz contains a crisp flavour the merlot cannot contend with.Don't call us vegetables.

Soleran

Dr Flotsam
"Neither"?, Dear God Man!, If you can't appreciate a good Australian Shiraz you can't possibly appreciate any other beverage!

Rogue Jedi
i prefer heineken, *****.

Dr Flotsam
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
i prefer heineken

My God Man....

Rogue Jedi
what....you dont like beer?

quickshot
wine is fine, but beer is something else

Rogue Jedi
i never really learned to appreciate the taste of a good wine. i'd probably like it if a wine expert kinda took me in under their wing.

Fishy
Originally posted by Dr Flotsam
My God Man....

I don't really like to agree with arrogant elitist pricks but I have to agree here, Heineken? Jesus man if you like beer drink something else...

Still Flotsam dude, stop pretending to be cultured, really do you think it's cool to pretend to be better then others on a freaking forum? You're hilarious.

Anyways my taste of wines still goes to any good South African wine, I like how sweet they are smile

Rogue Jedi
well, if not heinken, whats your beer of choice? heineken is my first choice, then shiner bock, then pabst....kidding!!!! 3rd choice is probably fosters.

Fishy
well, if not heinken, whats your beer of choice? heineken is my first choice, then shiner bock, then pabst....kidding!!!! 3rd choice is probably fosters.

My first is still a Canadian beer of which I do not know the name, then I would still prefer Hertog Jan, Dasch, Grolsch, Amstel, Dommelsch, about half of the Belgium and German beers after that we would have Heineken, but probably only because half of the bars here only serve Heineken.

Rogue Jedi
i got hooked on heineken when i visited hungary years back.

xmarksthespot

Imaginary
Because I'm patriotic and don't feel like buying into your crap, Dr Flotsam, I'll go with the Shiraz.

amity75
Originally posted by Dr Flotsam
A query, my collection of movie vegetables. Cheeky.

lil bitchiness
Neither.
Chianti of course, would be my pick.

We can see someone from Boston asking us for advice regarding wine, when you pobably cannot pronounce the names of wines worth having a drink of.

GCG
Bin 555, if going for the Shiraz

Rogue Jedi
old milwaukee!!! laughing out loud

Robtard
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Neither.
Chianti of course, would be my pick.

We can see someone from Boston asking us for advice regarding wine, when you pobably cannot pronounce the names of wines worth having a drink of.

"I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti... *sucking sounds*" -Hannibal Lector

I take it Dr Flotsom is the new sock/troll, this time with a aire of intellectual arrogance?

Naz
Originally posted by Robtard
"I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti... *sucking sounds*" -Hannibal Lector

I take it Dr Flotsom is the new sock/troll, this time with a aire of intellectual arrogance?

Exactly what I thought when I read that. Yay Hannibal.

At first I thought he was just funny, bu I do think he's someone's sock. Because if you read his profile, it's full of grammatical errors, which I wouldn't expect part of society's elite to make.

Robtard
Originally posted by Naz
Exactly what I thought when I read that. Yay Hannibal.

At first I thought he was just funny, bu I do think he's someone's sock. Because if you read his profile, it's full of grammatical errors, which I wouldn't expect part of society's elite to make.

They're making a new Hannibal Lector movie, basically how he started out, no Hopkins though since it's a young Lector, anyhow...

See, that pisses me off, if you're going to sock/troll it at least have the decency to cover all your bases... Now I'm disgusted.

Rogue Jedi
a new hannibal movie? they gonnanget anthony perkins to star? that is his name, i think. confused

Robtard
a new hannibal movie? they gonnanget anthony perkins to star? that is his name, i think. confused

No Anthony Hopkins, it's a 'young Hannibal' movie, basically how Hannibal Lector became the insane, uber intelligent, murdering cannibal we all love.

xmarksthespot
"I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti... *sucking sounds*" -Hannibal Lector That's the first thing that came to mind when I read Chianti...

Robtard
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
That's the first thing that came to mind when I read Chianti...

Funny how people associate "Chianti" with that movie.

Personally, I'd go with a Pinot if I was having liver...

Rogue Jedi
No Anthony Hopkins, it's a 'young Hannibal' movie, basically how Hannibal Lector became the insane, uber intelligent, murdering cannibal we all love.
dayum. perkins=psycho, i just remembered that.

Naz
They're making a new Hannibal Lector movie, basically how he started out, no Hopkins though since it's a young Lector, anyhow...

See, that pisses me off, if you're going to sock/troll it at least have the decency to cover all your bases... Now I'm disgusted.

Yeah, I heard about that, I'm so excited. I think Hopkins might be doing a voiceover. Perhaps that's what I heard.

Indeed, then he goes as far as to correct others' grammar. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Naz
The youtube tags hate me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGmxuvgw4XA

Ya Krunk'd Floo
I'm a Merlot-man myself, but I prefer the Chilean varietal. All that Napa Valley shit is just plonk dressed-up as Batman, when really it's all Robin.

I'm also partial to slurping on some fine South African shit. Them gots some good tastes...berries and shit...

Rogue Jedi
gimmee a 40 oz. malt liquor.

lil bitchiness
I associate Chianti with....Italy.

I concur with the Chilean wine, and I immensley dislike French Wines....must be the psychology of it, or it could just be the taste.

WrathfulDwarf
Zinfandel wine for me.

Dr Flotsam

quickshot
naz to get the tags to work its the bit of the url after = you tag not the whole thing

Ya Krunk'd Floo

BackFire
...I like Coke!

Capt_Fantastic
I'm a vodka and pot man myself.

King Kandy
What kind of dates do you like the best?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by King Kandy
What kind of dates do you like the best?
ones that put out on the first date.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.