Final destination

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

drewbiefan
Absolutely great!

Has anyone seen the third movie? It as good as the first two? I enjoyed both first and second, they were fab big grin

§P0oONY
Probably already a thread on this... Try searching..

Terrible films... Utter crap.

crazy
Utter crap? Thats what I consider your taste now.

drewbiefan
Really? Well pointless brining back old threads back, could be search through pages and pages. Just too much of time wasting. That is why i opened thismessed
They are brilliant, obviously not your taste.

T.M
The first one was a little entertaining.. 2nd was just awful.. haven't seen the 3rd.

drewbiefan
Oh i thought the first and second were pretty alike. Both as good as each other, if you are into thrilling movies. That is partly thriller, but wouldnt say a full thriller, like the grudge for example LOL! It is weird how different people have these views of different movies, not liking two sequels that are quite alike.

The Core
There are threads for this in the Horror Movie section. Don't bother searching for them here.

I'm a fan of the "Final Destination" franchise, personally. Very creative and entertaining.

drewbiefan
Oh right. Well saying as this is not really a horror, i would not have known thatstick out tongue

The Core
Final Destination isn't a horror movie? Since when?

BackFire
FD clearly is horror, and there is a thread in the horror section.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.