Shaman X-Man vs Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

id369
Well who would win in this match?

Rules
Blood Lust is on
Match is to the death

guy222
Originally posted by id369
Well who would win in this match?

Rules
Blood Lust is on
Match is to the death

Nate

don't shiv
Grey

thedude1948
Nate cannot handle a bloodlusted Surfer. It wouldn't be easy for Surfer seeing as how defensive Nate is, but eventually he will win.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by thedude1948
Nate cannot handle a bloodlusted Surfer.

guy222
Nate cannot handle a bloodlusted Surfer. It wouldn't be easy for Surfer seeing as how defensive Nate is, but eventually he will win.

Nate is Omega Level Mutant

thedude1948
Originally posted by guy222
Nate is Omega Level Mutant

And Silver Surfer is a Herald of Galactus. Omega level Mutant? Elixir is one too which makes it a meaningless classification. And is Nate really Omega level? when was he ever mentioned to be Omega level?

Loot

don't shiv
ego >>>>>>>>>>> Surfer
Nate Grey >>>>>>>>>>>>Ego

id369

guy222
And Silver Surfer is a Herald of Galactus. Omega level Mutant? Elixir is one too which makes it a meaningless classification. And is Nate really Omega level? when was he ever mentioned to be Omega level?

Franklin/Nate Grey are equal

Kallark-Kent
Originally posted by guy222
Franklin/Nate Grey are equal

Lies, Lies and more lies.

I'm sorry, but Franklin is years about Nate at full potential.

id369

Kallark-Kent
IMO, Franklin is more or less Nate+Reality Warping. Which, leaves Nate looking like an ant in comparison.

starlock
This is shaman nate grey he wont burn out,i actually think it might be close i would give surfer the edge though

thedude1948

jasofisc
Yeah you are right he probably would.

Shaman Nate Grey would hang with and even beat a lot of herald level characters, but a bloodlusted Silver Surfer? no

I have to agree nate is really really powerfull but against a blood lusted surfer I don't see it happening. I would give nate the majorty in a normal fight but not with blood lust on. Surfer is just too crazy when he's blood lusted. (didn't surfer beat down thanos when he was blood lusted?)

jasofisc

id369
Originally posted by jasofisc
Dark Pheoinx was stated on several occasions (by reed richards, Gal him self) to be on the level with Galactus I totally don't believe that nate is anywhere near DP.

Key Word Potential.
And yes, Shaman Nate can burn out.

guy222
Dark Pheoinx was stated on several occasions (by reed richards, Gal him self) to be on the level with Galactus I totally don't believe that nate is anywhere near DP.

Dark Phoenix>>>Galactus

jasofisc
Originally posted by id369
Key Word Potential.
And yes, Shaman Nate can burn out.

I think moyra was smoking pot when she made that statement.

id369
It was stated more then once.(Well sort of)

jasofisc
by who all i know about is the myer ( or however the stupid island that is in Ireland is spelled) thing

id369
by who all i know about is the myer ( or however the stupid island that is in Ireland is spelled) thing

I dont remember, I know it was mentioned twice.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.