Odin vs. Phantom Stranger

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Who wins? NO holds barred.

Supreme being
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Who wins? NO holds barred.

Phantom stranger for the win but at the end of the day its going to boil down to the odin lovers screaming feats.

King Kandy
Phantom Stranger doesn't have many good feats... But I'm inclined to think he wins this, considering Standard Spectre couldn't kill him.

left
Regardless of the feats, i say Phantom Stranger most likely. Easy logic. Spectre couldn't kill PS, Spectre is way above Odin, thus Phantom Stranger > Odin.

TricksterPriest
PS is at the same level as LT, I think. If PS isn't restricted in his power, he wins in a curbstomp.

King Kandy
PS isn't on the same Level as LT...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by King Kandy
PS isn't on the same Level as LT...

NO he's not. He's got to be something tho if The Spectre couldn't beat him. Maybe the inbetweener is a good match? He's most def near the spectre it would seem. But some people would think Odin is equal to the big G.

King Kandy
He's nowhere close to Spectre, who effortlessly turned him into a mouse...

nvrbeenwthagirl
He's nowhere close to Spectre, who effortlessly turned him into a mouse...

But couldn't kill him.

King Kandy
But couldn't kill him.
Right.

But Turning him into a mouse sure qualifies as a victory...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Right.

But Turning him into a mouse sure qualifies as a victory...

But couldn't kill him. Shazam is as powerful as ODin, and The Spectre Sure as hell killed Him.

King Kandy
But couldn't kill him. Shazam is as powerful as ODin, and The Spectre Sure as hell killed Him.
Phantom stranger did squat against Spectre, Spectre turned him into a mouse...

It doesn't matter if he killed him, he's obviously stronger then him. By a whole lot.

UniOmni
What did Shazam ever do that made him worthy of mention beside Odin?

And Phantom Stranger vs Odin is a hard sell.

I'd go with Odin for what i know he's done, but the PS has that aura of power, even if its not that well shown.

And just because Spectre can't kill him, doesn't mean he compares to LT.

PS has some weird sort of protection from the power behind the Spectre, so its not peers in power, so much as shielded from ones influence.

Soljer
The Spectre being unable to KILL the Phantom doesn't necessarily mean that the Phantom Stranger is Spectre level.

Phantom Stranger has feats all over the place.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by UniOmni
What did Shazam ever do that made him worthy of mention beside Odin?

And Phantom Stranger vs Odin is a hard sell.

I'd go with Odin for what i know he's done, but the PS has that aura of power, even if its not that well shown.

And just because Spectre can't kill him, doesn't mean he compares to LT.

PS has some weird sort of protection from the power behind the Spectre, so its not peers in power, so much as shielded from ones influence.
Kinda like how superman is shielded from DS's power?

UniOmni
Don't quote me on the PS being shielded by the presence thingy.
I was just repeating what i'd heard another poster say a while back.

And where did it say Superman was shielded from the OE?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by UniOmni
Don't quote me on the PS being shielded by the presence thingy.
I was just repeating what i'd heard another poster say a while back.

And where did it say Superman was shielded from the OE?

WHen DS tried to use it on Superman. DS specifically said the Source was protecting SUperman from the effect of the OE and that Superman must be essential to the universe.

UniOmni
Which time?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.